[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one that misses this shit? I even had friends from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Am I the only one that misses this shit? I even had friends from around the world back then, I constantly talked to my contacts, unlike with facebook.

>that asian online girlfriend you had plans to meet
>>
>>23374208
>that asian online girlfriend you had plans to meet
KEK
couldn't have said it better
Same m8
That Turkish bf tho
>>
>>23374208
I joined facebook back in 2008 and it was fun before all the advertising and especially before people I knew irl started joining.
>>
>>23374208
Yup. Facebook makes it HARDER to meet people from far away or that aren't directly into your community, by blocking you from adding people if you add too many without having mutual friends. I miss back when Hotmail and Windows live were strong. None of that bullshit.
>>
well.. messsenger wasn't like facebook.... it was basically skype.

Myspace was literally the equivalent before facebook took the market of all-in-one social network sites.

Plus, there's nothing to miss about the horrible interface, bugs, clunky, stupid usernames. The only think I liked were the colour schemes. Skype is a great replacement... I dont even know why people are switching to discord.
>>
>>23374208
That girl you met over runescape that lived 1hr from you but you lost contact when you had to finish school and forgot about her
>>
That guy that added you and showed you his crotch even though you were 13 and then your parents saw and reported him at the police station.
>>
>>23374261
You seem like you are somehow flattered by this happening...
>>
>>23374352
Why shouldn't he?
>>
NUUUUUUDDGGGGGEEEEE
>>
>>23374208
Has this been discontinued?

I tried to recover my hotmail email but it says no such email exists. Its been a while. Gmail/yahoo dont delete emails ffs baka
>>
>>23374443
some accounts have been deleted.
>>
>>23374208
I just wish I had all my old conversations... a decade of conversations that had alot of juicy things in there
>>
>>23374352
>>23374374
fem, and no i was scared
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 550x550
>>23374208
> that finnish emo kid...
>>
I'd take MSN and Myspace back over Facebook and Skype any day
>>
>>23374208
Easiest place to troll people without them catching on
I had a whole separate life through MSN and I died the day they shut it down ;_;
>>
>>23374443

Unfortunately yes. Hotmail still exists as windows live, but messenger has been replaced by an in-browser Skype.

>>23374548

Hell yeah! I loved MySpace
>>
>>23375903
We all did anon
We all did
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.