[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
super depressed femanon. wish i could die. honestly life is fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1352768288646.jpg (70 KB, 460x568) Image search: [Google]
1352768288646.jpg
70 KB, 460x568
super depressed femanon. wish i could die. honestly life is fucking trivial.
>>
>>23372808
what's wrong anon
>>
File: Stranged truth.jpg (91 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Stranged truth.jpg
91 KB, 500x400
Everyone has a burden to bare.
People are here to help you if you learn to pay attention.
Give your life meaning, stop being lazy.
>>
>>23372821
just feel worthless. want to run away and never have to deal with or worry about anyone. feel like i'm no good for anybody anyway so why not just disappear.

>>23372823
not lazy. have a job. have a gf. lived with depression my whole life. end of response.
>>
>>23372823
>bare
Illiterate nigger. Opinion not considered.
>>
>>23372827
Learn to deal with it.
Having a job and an expanded tribe does not prove you're not lazy, it just shows you're prepared to do the bare minimum to feel normal.

Are you on medication, what used to make you happy, why do you want to die?
>>
>>23372844
>>
I hate life and feel like it's pointless. I've worked my fucking ass off to climb the ladder of success SO MANY times and every time life just Sparta kicks me in the face and I fly down endless flights of stairs just to have it happen again when I climb back up. And lately it's just not fucking worth it anymore. I could do ANYTHING in the world and every outcome will be me being knocked down. I've gotten up every time but I'm starting to feel stupid for it. Why the fuck am I living a life that just gets me hopeful to be kicked down and stomped on?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.