[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could I do to be more attractive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160221_130712.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160221_130712.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
What could I do to be more attractive?
>>
To become* and how would you rate me?
>>
>>23371759
You could post dick
>>
In agree post a dick pic
>>
Haircut kind of says "try hard"

Expression on your face plus stereotypical hoodie makes you look max beta
>>
>>23371855
Well short hair looks better than long hair atleast on me...
>>
File: meirlm8.jpg (37 KB, 566x755) Image search: [Google]
meirlm8.jpg
37 KB, 566x755
Same question as OP
>>
>>23371855
And why does it say "tryhard"?
I don't have to try hard to get my hair up like that
>>
Cut your dick and stick it in your forehead to make you more attractive
>>
>>23371968
Why didn't I figure it out myself...
I could become a unicorn, and girls rly like unicorns :D thanks m8
Hope it won't hurt too much
>>
>>23371899

Agree, but to me it looks like the sides are very short and the top is extra sculpted so it comes across as a haircut that tries too hard to be a "look." At least that's the way it appears on my little phone screen.

Confidence=attractiveness. That's my across the board message. You're a good enough looking guy, so just find a way to convey that.
>>
>>23371902
Maybe you should style your hair with something other than a hand grenade
>>
>>23372264
Thank you for your words, I'll try to work with that, building up confidence is not the easiest thing^^
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.