[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date someone with a room like this? I'm asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: IMG_0478.jpg (788 KB, 2000x1123) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0478.jpg
788 KB, 2000x1123
Would you date someone with a room like this?

I'm asking for a friend
>>
Only so we could get more centrelink money.
>>
>>23370435
Looks like you can barely take care of yourself. Is this OC?
>>
>>23370439
You had me at 'centrelink money'

>>23370458
It looks like my friend is taking care of himself just how he likes

My friend also said you're a faggot
>>
>>23370435
It entirely depends on what flavour those crisps are.
>>
>>23370435
Nope, I'm enough of a slob as it is so I don't need somebody worse off.

And your "friend" sounds like a faggot
>>
No. Our money piles would get mixed up in our mess and I'm not ready to share finances.
>>
>>23370679
What if my friend converted his money to Yen, then you wouldn't have this problem and you could love him and he wouldn't suffer so much from the loneliness
>>
>>23370435
>dating somebody who can't afford a decent laptop

Honestly, how can a human live in such a shithole?
>>
>dollarydoos spread over the floor
>asus laptop
>black and gold brand orange juice
>big w bags
>diet coke
>solo
>original tim tams

fuck no
drown them/10
>>
File: image (1).jpg (252 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image (1).jpg
252 KB, 960x720
posting a couple of the rooms I've had gf in
>>
File: downloadfile-3.jpg (195 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-3.jpg
195 KB, 1600x1200
>>23370797
this one was actually more badass than it looks
>>
>>23370788
There's literally nothing wrong with original tim tams, in fact they are far superior to all others
>>
>>23370435
>pictures of qa grills -> pedo creeper
>piles of money -> that's his life savings, conspiracy nut doesn't trust banks
>diet coke -> fat neck beard
>smell of stale cum from crusty socks -> it's a reasonable assumption
>>
Seriously though, are you trying to impress us with a pile of money?
It's not even that much, about $800?
Not even real dollars, upsidedownland dollars.
That's <400 in proper monies.
>>
>>23371484
How much before I can afford a real girl? $500? $600?
>>
>>23370435
What a fucking pig.
Even with all this trash, the biggest issue that makes this a no is the money thrown onto the floor. This somehow manages to make a person ten times more pathetic and immature.

However, I do love cleaning and want to go to their house just to pick up their filth.
>>
>>23370435
That OJ bottle looks like a piss jug.
>>
>>23370435
Damn son, tell your friend to seperate his jizz tissue pile from his food pile and to open his own bank with his wealth.
>>
>>23371516
I'm not a slob like Op but I fucking hate cleaning, wanna come over?
I also keep my money in a bank account like a big boy.
>>
>>23370435

im what you call a grill and the sight of all that dosh makes me moist
>>
I would date him if I were single until I meet somebody better and then trade up.

But that could be like the next day if you don't have a nice body and spend lots of money on me.
>>
i was fine with everything (even the piss bottle) up until i saw that tp wad. throw dirty tissues away you scumbag.
>>
Hell no that shit gives me anxiety and gives me an indication of hoe your life is, a mess, and how you treat your shit, like trash, is an indication of how you'd treat me
Also that shit gives me anxiety
>>
File: IMG_201_20453.jpg (845 KB, 2500x1404) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201_20453.jpg
845 KB, 2500x1404
>>23371898
Your post just triggered my anxiety
>>
On the condition that clothing is optional and that I can rest my balls on your head when I feel like it.
>>
>>23370435
Dang, that's a sad existence.
>>
>>23372147
I'm infinitely more happy than any life that would lead me to use the word "dang" in a post
>>
>>23372289
Do you lie to yourself when looking into your mirror as you do on a chinese image board?
>>
>>23372289
did you just admit this room belongs to you? nice art though.
>>
>>23370435
With a room like that, the person is very unorganised and reckless never mind lazy as fuck. I wouldn't date somebody with a room like that.
>>
I've been motivated to clean my room.
>>
no.people with messy and dirty rooms like that tend to be depressed either have mentaly illness.so no more crazy bitches in my life
>>
>>23372451
Some people just like to live life on the edge
>>
>>23374265
>Some people just like to live life on the edge
of a landfill
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.