[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out some shitfuck gave me herpes because he was to drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nn3xg6t0y81qljj91o1_500.gif (129 KB, 446x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3xg6t0y81qljj91o1_500.gif
129 KB, 446x480
Found out some shitfuck gave me herpes because he was to drunk to think of a condom while fucking the unconscious chick. Anyone wanna chat and maybe give me self esteem boost?
>>
>>23367974
Just find him and chop his junk off.
>>
>>23367974
also that sounds like rape and you really should't post here of all places if you want someone to help you feel better.
>>
Don't worry he got what was coming to him. I'm more so looking to see if there are other people with it. I've had it since august and I already have a hard time with liking my body and now this just makes feel like I'm some disgusting girl who nobody will ever want again. Friends tell me its not that bad but I still feel gross. Plus there's that whole stigma that goes with it so idk I wanna see what other people think of it.
>>
I don't have it.

But I'd fuck you still.

Just gotta be safe yo
>>
Yeah wasn't really my idea.
>>
>>23367974
hi
>>
File: ghd84sr.png (701 KB, 1024x640) Image search: [Google]
ghd84sr.png
701 KB, 1024x640
>>23368084
>>
>>23367974
You are still a beautiful human being. Don't let something like that ruin what you have going for you. Keep your head up. It's a lot more common than many think
>>
>>23368138
Yeah it was my fault, I should have been careful and not gotten wasted but I wasn't thinking hey I might get raped tonight maybe I shouldn't drink tonight with my friends.
>>
>>23368171
Some friends you've got if their idea of fun is raping you.
>>
>>23368166
Thanks a bunch. Ive been doing a lot of research and I know its common but I wanna know what guys think of it. Like would they still like me, will it effect my sex life greatly, will i ever be loved so on and so forth.
>>
>>23368185
Well what happened when I was there it was only the four of us and then a friend of a friend showed up and then everyone ended up being passed out drunk and so nobody found out till I woke up freaking the fuck out.
>>
>>23368171
>he was too drunk to think of a condom while fucking the unconscious chick
you made it sound like he raped some other girl who gave him herpes then you had sex with him
why didn't you just say i got raped
>>
>>23368223
Oh shit See what ya mean, fuck. Ill proof read next time. This actually my first 4chan post ever.
>>
Someone else's actions wouldn't define you or your worth in any other situation, nor do they here. <3
>>
I just went on soc to see if anyone here is dtf with herpe. I used to fuck this girl who had herpes (that she didn't get from me). I've had about four girls turn down giving a blowjob after I told them I had herpes. If I had a clean peen I probably would've been cumming in their mouth. I had one girl who used to suck my dick and my friends dick every weekend. We both had herpe, but she was clean and she didn't care.

Damn. My life sounds trashy or like I'm a kinky freak.
>>
thanks peeps. and yeah but its harder for guys to get it than girls it usually needs a cut or something to get in unless the person is having an outbreak.
>>
File: 1425445764338.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1425445764338.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>23368265
Congratulations!

If it happened a while back, why the need to rant about it on the internet? Outbreak?
>>
>>23367974

It could be alot worse.
You'll find someone who loves you enough that wont care.
>>
Hey OP, I don't know whether it was rape or whether you had drunken sex. I just want to say that I'm sorry that things ended up poorly for you.

I'm married and my gal and I are both clean, but I do want to say I am sorry for the situation you have found yourself in at a result of a bad night. Although I don't have direct experience, I did do a report on herpes in college and I think your friends are right, it really isn't the worst thing in the world. It is akin to cold sores or cancar sores. It come every once in a while and you just keep to yourself while you have the outbreak and take your medicine and you will be fine. It isn't the most convenient thing in the world, but it isn't the worst, either.

My wife gets cold sores and I don't. When she gets them, we don't kiss. It kinda sucks, but it is only for a short time and life goes on. You'll be okay. Keep your chin up. You're still a good person. You'll be okay. People will still desire/love you. People understand. Your life is not over, it is just a bit more complicated. Smile. :)
>>
I dated a girl with herpes for a year. Something like half of the population has it, most people just don't realize they're invisible carriers. You'll get through this and find someone who understands. It's not the end of the world.
>>
>>23368202
do you know who it was?
>>
File: Screenshots_2016-02-21-14-35-53.png (389 KB, 1067x1044) Image search: [Google]
Screenshots_2016-02-21-14-35-53.png
389 KB, 1067x1044
>>23367974
Wiki:
Herpes simplex was not always stigmatised. It was merely a cold sore in an unusual place until the 1970s. As late as 1975, a study of "Psychological morbidity in a clinic for sexually transmitted disease" does not mention herpes simplex because at that time, no significant mental anxiety or illness was associated with the virus.

Pedro Cuatrecasas states, "during the R&D of Zovirax, marketing [of Burroughs Wellcome] insisted that there were 'no markets' for this compound. Most had hardly heard of genital herpes..." Thus, marketing the medical condition – separating the 'normal cold sore' from the 'stigmatized genital infection' was to become the key to marketing the drug, a process now known as 'disease mongering'.

Since the creation of the herpes hype, some people experience negative feelings related to the condition following diagnosis, in particular if they have acquired the genital form of the disease. Feelings can include depression, fear of rejection, feelings of isolation, fear of being found out, and self-destructive feelings. These feelings usually lessen over time. Much of the hysteria and stigma surrounding herpes stems from a media campaign beginning in the late 1970s and peaking in the early 1980s. Multiple articles were worded in fear-mongering and anxiety-provoking terminology, such as the now-ubiquitous "attacks", "outbreaks", "victims", and "sufferers". At one point, the term "herpetic" even entered the popular lexicon. The articles were published by several media. A made-for-TV movie was named Intimate Agony. The peak was when Time magazine had 'Herpes: The New Scarlet Letter' on the cover in August 1982, forever stigmatizing the word in the public mind. Herpes support groups have been formed, providing information about herpes and running message forums and dating websites for sufferers. People with the herpes virus are often hesitant to divulge to other people, including friends, lovers, and family, that they are infected.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.