[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nu Zillund thread? 24-m-auckland
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: baby-kiwi[1].jpg (552 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
baby-kiwi[1].jpg
552 KB, 1200x799
Nu Zillund thread?

24-m-auckland
>>
surely i'm not the only one on this fucking board
>>
>>23367492
You're not you just made a shit fucking thread, you have to make it searchable. Using the nz flag makes it easily recognisable from the catalogue in a mass of other pics, too.
>>
>>23367997
How many new zillunders can't recognise a fucking kiwi bird god damnit.
>>
hahahaha enjoy living at the bottom of the anglosphere both geographically and economically

but nah NZ is cool, your natives are a bit to feisty for my liking though
>>
>>23368434
I don't like them either, bro
>>
>>23367258
20m Napier
>>
>>23368584
You guys gave them way too many rights and freedoms, there's TV programs in Maori, you guys sing your national anthem in Maori... like shit I think there something like 25 natives left in Canada that can speak whatever crazy voodoo language they had left.

Our natives are pretty much the same, but they aren't clever enough to actually cause serious issues and organize into gangs and shit.

wait this isn't /pol/....
>>
>>23368598
Where are all the girls

>>23368646
Yeah I know.
>>
>>23368663
At art deco
>>
>>23368663
I stole one from wellington, shes here in canada now

guts
>>
>>23368701
Give her back, her base are belong to me
>>
>>23368671
the fuq is art deco. sounds gay
>>
>>23368735
Had an earth quake in 1931, the style the buildings were built in is "art deco", every year loads of people dress up. Lots of sluts and fuck boys around.
>>
>>23368419
its more the fact they arent looking for it.
>>
>>23368726
you can have her, she never wants to fuck anyways
>>
>>23369247
on second thought, she can stay in canada if that's the case.
>>
File: IsaacT.jpg (466 KB, 675x962) Image search: [Google]
IsaacT.jpg
466 KB, 675x962
28/M/Wellington

I draw gross stuff. Hi.
>>
>>23369696
That's a nice piece. You could probably get paid for some of that.
>>
>>23369925
People mostly want self-portraits or sexy stuff - I haven't quite found a market for the scary weird stuff.
>>
>>23369939
I mean, not necessarily the image, most people would not want that displayed in their homes, but the drawing style - that's pretty nice. If you draw some things up that people want, I reckon you'd have a good market. Especially on canvas or something.
>>
>>23369696

Do a simplified version of this and others and you could launch your own line of T-shirts.
That`s not something I would like on my wall, however wearing it is another thing.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.