[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is me, tell me whatever you want, i don't care anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
this is me, tell me whatever you want, i don't care anymore.
>>
>>23362459
You're a cuckold
>>
>>23362463
why? please explain yourselfe, dont just put three random words
>>
You have nice eyes. I just wanted you to know that.
>>
>>23362507
thx you very very much, i'm alone and lonely and you made my night a little less shiti
>>
File: Captura.png (565 KB, 595x594) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
565 KB, 595x594
>>
so OP where are the bodies hidden?
>>
>>23362493
attractive guy nice eyes and beard

>>23362459
>>23362803
Maybe pull it back a bit with intensity on these pics though. You look way more nice when you smile
>>
>>23362967
He does look like he has killed a few people
>>
8/10
>>
>>23362803
You are odd and you are beta but im not judging or critisizing you about anything. I would go for a beer with you, i bet you would have odd and intresting mind as mine.
>>
>>23362803
You're not as edgy or unique as you think.
You probably complain too much to your friends. You're nice enough, so they tolerate you.
Definitely a beta. You Resent Alphas around you.
>>
>>23362960
You... need a good long kiss.
Life is hard right now, but it will get better.
Rather pretty, btw.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.