[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/, what's your opinion on black women? Like would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 450x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 450x703
Hey /soc/, what's your opinion on black women? Like would you date one? Or just have sex with them? Or are you just repulsed by them?

I was just wondering cause I read an article this morning about this woman who traveled overseas and men were more accepting in places like Europe than in America. And this is sort of true in my own experience also.
>>
>>23361692
Depends solely on the woman in question tbqh. I'd date one, for sure, especially if she's chill. I don't really have any racial preferences be it white or black or otherwise.
>>
>>23361724
It seems I always meet guys that have some sort of black women fetish, or the guys that think we're worth like nothing. Rarely do I meet guys that are just whatever about it.
>>
I'm from Europe, I like women generally so if she's black/white/furry, I don't care as long as I
find her attractive.

I guess my opinion would be black women are marginalised twice so they might A. have a chip on their shoulder B. be really strong and assertive C. a victim
so basically their personality might be a bit different to white women because they might suffer sexism and racism.
>>
>>23361798
Didn't quite consider that, and I'm my own individual, sure, but I gotta admit, those things do sort of tie into the issues I may have.
>>
>>23361849
Huh... that's odd. I'm from Sweden so most black people are first or second generations and they are more tied down culturally to either their parents or have assimilated to our standards. And almost every black person being muslim helps that some people don't sterotype them into black person category but into the muslim category.
>>
>>23361791
At least you're attractive enough to feel fetishised. Spare a moment for the women completely looked over...
>>
>>23361903
Yeah. I know that may seem like some sort of compliment, and sure it is on some objective level, but I like feeling like a person. Ugly people get married all the time. Being "attractive enough" for a fetish isn't going to put a ring on this pretty little hand.
>>
>>23361916
Personally my last two relationships have been with non-white girls and I'm more attracted to non-white girls, generally, but I don't think it's fetishising them so much as looking for physical attributes that are less common in white girls. I wouldn't say that I'm aware their personalities are radically different from the white girls I know (for better or worse) but they've obviously had different cultural experiences which their colour is part of.

I am sure that many different guys of all races want to fuck you. And a proportion of those would consider a relationship. But it's probably a good idea not to go to too many weddings and tell the couple that it's impressive they got married considering how fuck ugly they are.
>>
>>23361938
Hahaha. Well of course I'd never do that. And I know some people have preferences. I 100% understand being that I prefer white men, but I am into other guys also. That's just my preference. But I mean the guys that literally have fetishes. Or the guys that are like "I want to fuck a black woman." Like making me a number on their bucket list. Like, that doesn't feel too gr8, m8.
>>
I don't generally find them attractive, physically speaking. No bias against them or anything. There are some black women I think are really attractive, but it's sadly rare, desu, and most of those that I find attractive are probably biracial - by which I mean they have pretty caucasian physical characterics I guess.
>>
>>23361952
Maybe you just happen upon guys who want to fuck a lot?
I don't know, you don't seem particularly stupid, if they want to fuck you then you're not repulsive and don't have any deal breaking habits. Do you get really annoying over time or have no personality?
Or are you just surrounded by cunts?
>>
>>23361973
Define caucasian physical characterisitics? Beside the lighter skin?
>>
>>23361981
Well, I am struggling with depression, though I've recently started therapy, which is surprinsingly helpful. I'm getting my moods into shape and all of that, so that has had effects on past relationships. But I am surrounded my bigot idiots, I mean really. I go to a college in the south. It's like basic white girls and basic white guys everywhere. What are they called here again? Chad & Stacy?
>>
>>23361986
Lighter skin, skinnier/slightly upturned nose, straight hair, thinner lips. I think Rihanna's super hot.
>>
>>23362008
Rihanna's eyes kind of look like a hammer head shark. Same as Michelle pfeiffer.
>>
>>23362008
Mixed girls have curly hair. They just straighten it. And I don't know, I'm not mixed (though some people think I am blasian or some shit), but my nose isn't wide or big. It's not upturned either. And many white women don't have upturned noses. I've seem some beasts of noses. But I think I have the most standard nose ever.
But I DEFINITELY do not have thin lips. God, no.
>>
>>23361998
Ah. I once talked to a (stunning, smart and funny-) black girl with the same problem. It just wouldn't even occur to them to date someone they see as being different from them and they're not big on defying expectations. Pro-tip: don't go home with anyone who owns a confederate flag...
>>
>>23362027
One of the physical attributes I was talking about that I like and non-white girls tend to have over white girls? Not thin lips.
>>
>>23361692
Alright, this might be construed as a shitpost because it's really subjective and not too reasonable, but..
I've associated in a lot of atmospheres, poor, middle-class, rich, drug addicted, straight-edge, and near everything in between. Lived in Florida, a few North Midwestern states, a few Southwestern states, and on the West Coast, as well as spent extended amounts of time in states from Hawai'i to North Carolina. Outside of family, I've only met three or four girls above the poverty line, and they were ditsy, generally hard-to-hold-long-conversation kind of girls. Every other one, dozens, were below the poverty line by their own faults, for acting ratchet or having drug problems and basically fucking themselves out of any consistent opportunities that didn't involve one of those two issues. Now, I'm not saying that this is a rule, but it really turned me off to pursuing black girls at parties or bars, because after about the 20th odd time of trying to get to know these girls it became clear that there wasn't anything there except for what they had resigned themselves to. It's a community problem, but it's almost become self-perpetuating to a point that I don't want to say it's because of the neighborhood. I'm well educated, polite, and hard working despite living in some of the worst shitholes and hanging out with more hoodrats than the "higher echelons", and for what ever reason most girls I've run into can't manage anything but shit talking and finding contentedness in scraping by. Whatever, there are obviously a lot more people than a few dozen that I've met, but personally, fuck that.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 271x131) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 271x131
>>23362043
Huh. I don't know, man. I'm pretty strange. And oh maaann, I know. I somehow scored this one country-like guy.
>>23362062
And yeah. One thing (some) guys tend to like about me are my lips. My fave things about me are probably the softness of my hair and my nose.
Pic is my lips right this second.
>>
File: feel.jpg (31 KB, 533x616) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
31 KB, 533x616
>be black male
>tfw people fetishize me, and don't like me for who I am, unless the females in question are black
>>
>>23362116
You know, stop worrying about guys in general and concentrate on the few worth a damn. I work on the assumption that maybe ten percent of the women I meet are attracted to me, and that's fine: in that ten percent will be some I'm attracted to and find interesting.

And you have a pretty mouth.
>>
>>23362094
That all makes sense. So honestly, I'm not even mad with anything you said. But I guess it sucks, because I don't want people to look at me and see that. Sometimes I wonder like, when a white person looks at me, what kind of person they think I am. I think I look friendly as fuck. I'm the nicest, most polite little sweet pea ever at this school. I'm cute as fuck. And also modest.
But no. I'm /attempting/ to get educated. I go to school for biology and preveterinary medicine, not because I'm trying to defy some sort of stereotypes, but because that's just who I am. A smartass. So sorry you had to meet all the ones below poverty. I'm the only child, and grandchild, so my life never got all that terrible.
>>
File: 1455312608218.jpg (32 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1455312608218.jpg
32 KB, 600x399
>>23362147
Dude, please tell me you're from Kentucky.
>you have a purdy mouth

Good on ya
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 640x1136
>>23362147
You're right, and I'm trying to get into that mindset. I've spent so much of my life worrying about guys. And it's one of my issues I guess. I like feeling wanted and things. It's like I feel confident, but also ugly as shit so.
>inb4 attention whore, bcuz hell yess.
>>
>>23362167
Lol. Who lives in Kentucky? C'mon man. Ya shoulda known better.
>>
>>23361791
I mean, realistically who cares. Any short-term fetishizing is going to change when in a long-term setting, as it's somewhat unrealistic, or at least an underwhelming basis for any relationship. If you're cool you're cool. For reference, this is my dream girl:

Her:
>comfortable in her own skin, ethnicity/race doesn't matter
>isn't bound by stereotypes of what should/shouldn't be, does her own thing regardless of what people say
>witty
>enjoys copious amounts of bill murray marathons
>is in to dark humor
>not {overly} cutesy
>is informed about things and deeply cares about larger issues that go beyond what directly affects her
>reads a lot
>420 friendly/smoker herself
>somewhat rough around the edges, not very well put together and 'pristine'
>looks don't matter nearly as much, as long as she's not obese
>>
>>23362187
No matter how much you may want a person, or think you'd be good for a person, you can't make them want you or change how they think. And trying to force it will exhaust you and is a complete waste of your time and energy.

That's a really cute outfit.
>>
>>23362167
Not only am I not from Kentucky, I prefer to think of it as a terrible cautionary tale that is designed to scare people...
>>
>>23362164
You're like my cousins then, they hold themselves well and are more than approachable. I didn't mean to say that I haven't seen black women that have a better aire about them, or that there aren't a good few of like-families/individuals out there, but that after years of bad experiences it was more or less a non-matter. You sound like a great girl, and I'm sure if in a different setting I'd get to know you without another thought. Good luck in biology and prevet, biology is an insane topic and I've worked with vets most my life, they're such important, respectable people. Glad you're doing it for yourself, and not to defy the prophecy too.
>>
I married one, never would have considered it before I met her. From meeting her and a lot of her friends/family I can say that it really depends on the person. The black girls that act "ghetto" are absolutely insufferable. Like she has some friends that make me go "oh this is why there are racists". The ones you want are the ones that get shit from their family for "acting white" sometimes. I mean, me as a white guy finds that funny because she doesn't act white at all but it's all relative to people's expectations.

I like it to be honest. It's easy to go overboard but she's much more down to earth than any white girl I've been with. She "gets it" and is much more grounded in the harshness of reality. Downside though is many people in her life will tell her not to date you (if you're white) because you don't "understand" what it's like. You'll never be accepted by some people in her life.

Also makes you never look at a white ass the same. They're so small and meek compared to even a "slender" black ass.
>>
>>23362204
I mean, that sounds much like me, instead I'm straight edge and I was born cutesy. So I've got a in being not cutesy. Oops.
>>23362207
Ah, yeah. I know that one from like several experiences. I've learned that a while ago. It sucks, but I guess that's life???
>>
>>23362116
>softness of my hair and my nose
Probably the two worst features on black chicks imo. Hair is like pubes and rough, and nose is usually too wide and flat with big ass nostrils.
other than that, I have no problem at all dating black, indeed I enjoy some black features.
Nevertheless what I abhor the most is that stupid black culture of violent machos and submissive whores, massive booties, dreadful fashion (basketball t-shirts, caps, baggy trousers half way down the ass, etc) and horrible music. Luckily some black people agrees with me on that respect.

And yes, you have beautiful lips.
>>
>>23362223
Aw, major loss on the accent there. Lousville in the Spring is absolutely gorgeous, if you're ever in the area stop on the river and hit up the local bars for fried food.
>>23362202
Bluegrass singers and mountain-folk? That seems like a good combo.
>>
>>23362187
>ugly as shit so
I don't think so. You have a great sense of fashion, and a great body too, plus dose lips.
>>
>>23362240
I think you're trying to please everyone and are desperate to be liked. Stop. Be happy, only do things that you believe are fair to yourself, treat people as you want to be treated unless they prove to you they don't deserve it and only worry about the opinions of people you care about.
>>
>>23362248
If I'm ever in Kentucky it will be because I have had the great idea of going on an alcohol and drug fuelled bender and following in the footsteps of hunter s. Thompson.
>>
>>23362187

If that's how you dress you aren't ugly as shit. It's cliche for guys to drool over girls on the internet but the outfit I could really get behind.
>>
>>23362140
ayy lmao

try people being apprehensive about you with no fetish based on ethnicity

>>23362240
I wouldn't be worried about what you're not, as long as you're happy with what you are. There's someone for most people, in one way or another. Based on what you've posted of yourself, I'm sure you're meeting someone's checklist on what an ideal partner is, in one way or another.
>>
>>23362280
That's not such a bad idea, I'm pretty sure that's what 80% of the population started on, but ended up getting stuck on the banks and building temporary drunk-houses that ended up just being neighborhoods.
Well, don't forget the theme song.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1cJRRc8FToQ
>actually a really great song
>>
File: 1455924406593.png (330 KB, 486x719) Image search: [Google]
1455924406593.png
330 KB, 486x719
>>23361692
Low IQ would not date.
High risk of HIV would not bareback.
Would fuck one if she called me masta.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 357x309) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 357x309
>>23362228
Thank you! I bet your cousins are gr8. And yeah, biology is the devil, but what can you do?
>>23362238
That's pretty great, honestly. If I could marry a white guy, I'm on board. But both my mom and I sort of grew up being the minority in like school, so she's fine with me dating whatever race and we're not some victim family like "HE DOESN'T GET THE STRUGGLE." Like, I've got like AT&T, what girl with AT&T /really/ knows the struggle? Now a girl with Boost mobile, she's probably been through some things.
>>23362245
Yeah. My hair's an anomaly. Like my hair is, not to brag, softer than white women's hair. Like it is fucking soft and silky as shit, just by like the grace of God. I mean. I'm all for natural, thick, coarse hair, but also really glad that my hair is the way it is. I'd post a pic, but then I'd have a bunch of people telling me everything that's wrong with my face. But maybe I could manage a nose pic. Ooh. Then you guys can connect my face like puzzle pieces.
>>
>>23362361
There's not a single thing wrong with your face. Nearly everybody you meet has a physical feature they would change about themselves, even ones that you like and envy.
>>
>>23362361
It's not like dropping biology for botany makes much of any more sense than sticking with the brain-hurt that is biology. Do you bring a cross to class too?
>>
>>23362361

Her mom is actually one of the most OK people with it but there's some people in her ear that always remind her that I'll never be "one of them". Sadly we're heading to divorce (for reasons completely unrelated to race) so it's not a big deal anyway at this point.

Gotta say though, hair has been one of the most fascinating parts of being with a black girl. It's a totally different life than anything else I've encountered. My wife wears a weave that i literally spent over $600 on for her and it's just baffling to me but damn if it doesn't look good on her.
>>
>>23362269
I'm not trying to please everyone, don't be mistaken. Desperate to be liked, probably. But otherwise, I'm just chillin'.
>>23362286
Too bad that's my only outfit like that? I saw it at a store, went to a movie, didn't stop thinking about it, so I ran into the store right before it closed & bought it.
>>23362290
Thanks, I'd hope so.
>>23362328
Nice.
>>
>>23362419
What movie was it?
>>
>>23362419

Any reason why it's your only outfit like that? Without making too many assumptions my wife never dressed like that either when we first met but it was almost all self consciousness. She never felt she looked as good as other (white) girls dressed like that. She had (and still has) a lot of silly hangups like that.
>>
>>23361692
I'm not particulary attracted to black women, i can find them hot if they're hot (obviously) but even with a great personnality i wouldnt find the average black girl attractive, and since i'm from a pretty racist background, i'd not date one (unless she's reeeeaaaaaally amazingly great personnality wise AND a 9/10).

But i can have sex with them, i already have in fact.
>>
>>23362361
You are wonder of nature, even your nose looks gorgeous. Would date, romance, waifu and impregnate.
>>
I don't care at all for this topic and I thought you were trolling but seeing as how you're not...fellow black chick reporting in. o/

>>23362361
>Then you guys can connect my face like puzzle pieces.

You're a nerd.

>I'm all for natural, thick, coarse hair, but also really glad that my hair is the way

I respect that. I went natural a few years ago yet have only recently just let it truly free (though it just stays in a bun lol). It's so floofy! Like honestly my end goal is to have a sick lion's mane. I also want to dye my hair to something akin to midnight blue (it's just a dusty looking dark brown now)

Also, what lip color/brand is that? Please say you got it from a drugstore. I've struggled with finding a good warm/dark lippie that ain't pricey (I'm cheap as hell).
>>
>>23362388
Yeah. And I speak in tongues. To bring myself good luck. I've been kicked out every time, and I'm feeling pretty confident about the class.
>>23362398
Ah, that sucks. I'm sorry. Hope I never have to experience divorce. And I BET. I've thought about getting weave recently because I'm trying to grow my hair longer which involves a lot of not using heat on my hair.
>>
I WILL REPLY TO EVERYONE ONCE I'M DONE PLAYING GAMES AT THIS COMIC SHOP. THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
>>
>>23362601
Geek ;)
(wait for the marriage proposals to roll in now you said that.)
>>
>>23362589

I'm getting weird flashbacks hearing you talk about your hair lol. It really is insane the amount of work and money that goes into it. I have a jew-fro so I've always been sympathetic but until I experienced it first hand I never realized how absolutely nuts it is. For anyone else legitimately interested check out the movie Good Hair. It's narrated by Chris Rock.

>>23362601

This makes you better than 95% of the women on the internet.
>>
>>23361692
>Hey /soc/, what's your opinion on black women?

They are fine

> Like would you date one?

Sure

> Or just have sex with them?

Sure

>Or are you just repulsed by them?

Nope. But I'm pretty sure they are repulsed by me.

There was one exception, this tall, thin goddess at my work. And of course I meet her right after I get married to someone else.
>>
>>23362437
Daddy's Home. Lul.
>>23362472
I probably don't look "as good" as white girls in it, but that's also relative. I've been learning more and more to be comfortable with myself. And without getting too much in your business, how old are you? And how old is she?
>>23362483
Good for you.
>>23362575
Hair goals are my life right now. Literally. I massage my scalp with an instrument like a maniac at LEAST twice a day. I honestly only want it to be like armpit length. And been there, done that with a dark blue. Only half my hair though. The bottom half. And a bit of my bangs. It's been blue, green, and purple. And somehow pink when I first bleached and dyed it.
Which picture are you talking about? I have on two different kinds in the separate pics.
>>
>>23362543
Thank you? <3 xx
>>
>skinny as fuck white boy
>for some reason have huge fetish for ethnic girls like black and latina, especially mixed ones (dat light skin and curly hair)
>would enjoy dating one and getting involved with their family to learn what a black family is like
>way too much of a loser to ask any of them out
>>
>>23362866

There's no such thing as "as good" IMO, at least not as it relates to broad categories. Kinda hokey I guess but that's something I've realized as it goes on. That kinda attitude is common and completely undeserved IMO, though old me would probably have agreed.

I'm 31 and she's 23. Big age gap and we met when she was way younger which is the source of most of our issues. We've become very different people and not because of race.
>>
>>23362896
>I'm 31 she's 23

Why are there so many creepy older guy-younger girl relationships on soc? And MARRIAGES?
>>
>>23362589
Well hey at least you'll be good with the Latin system right?
>>
>>23361692
I find black women to be very attractive. Would date, fuck, whatever. Too bad I'm white.
>>
they keep to themselves in my experience
>>
>>23361692
I've boned a black grill before. I'd do it again. Bonus points for a nice personality.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 385x1135) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 385x1135
>>23362608
Not too much, actually. I was dragged there and ended up enjoying myself so much, I think I will make that a weekly visit. Oh, and I ran into a guy that I went on a date with, but stopped talking to, SO THAT WAS FUN.
>>23362620
My therapist recommended that movie literally on Tuesday. I was telling her about my issues with my hair and how I pretty much obsess over it.
>>23362575
Here's the blue/purple.
>>
>>23362868
That was meant to be "!" not "?".
>>23362886
Skinny as fuck white guys are kind of my thing. Literally. It's weird. I mean, as long as he's cute though, y'know. I had an ex so skinny, it was probably unhealthy... But so hot.
>>23362896
Ah damn. That is an age gap. But hey, I'm not one to judge. I've been a handful of dazzling thirty somethings.
>>23362910
Oh, definitely. Ask me what "me gusta" means.
>>
>>23362992
>Skinny as fuck white guys are kind of my thing. Literally. It's weird.

well gee maybe we should try talki-

>I mean, as long as he's cute though, y'know.

oh never mind then
>>
>>23363004
Aw, yoou poor thing. That's all relative though. Worst case scenario, I could introduce you to some low self esteem black girlies I know.
>>
>>23362992

It is a gap but really it never mattered to us (until recently). We just clicked early on and never even noticed the gap. People around us never did either unless we explicitly brought it up. Gaps seem like a bigger deal when you're sitting online and talking numbers instead of in reality when you can actually see how people talk and interact. I mean it's not like I was some old retiree dating his nurse or anything. We 30 year olds aren't as bad as people think.
>>
>>23363015
how can we make this happen
>>
File: boom.jpg (544 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
boom.jpg
544 KB, 960x1280
>>23362866

yeess I've gained a newfound love for my hair recently and I wanna say that I don't let my hair define me but I've felt relatively...freer in my personality since then. But weaves, braids, and wigs are all still protective styles and I'd never bash on relaxed or straightened hair...as long as you keep your hair healthy and moisturized, you're keeping it happy and that's all that matters, right?

>Which picture are you talking about? I have on two different kinds in the separate pics.

Oh! Uh, then...both? If they're different colors, I still wanna know lol.

>>23362962
See, that's cute and very close to what I wanna do with the color.

For the hell of it, here's my hair.
>pic related
I took the original photo maybe a week ago (and wanted to do a side-by-side comparison to a smoke cloud from an explosion for fun, hence the b/w filter)? It's in a weak bun.
>>
>>23363028
Well, whatever makes you happy. Guess you get another go at that, huh?>>23363037
I dunno. Kik, maybe.
>>23363074
My hair's natural and I've worn it straight UNTIL now. The past two weeks (minus two days that I straightened my hair to trim it) I've been wearing my hair curly. I tried a new hairstyle today, sort of 1960s, pin-up-ish. Lovin' it. Got a red bandana scarf and errythang.

And it's creamilicious by Ruby Kisses. It was only $2.99 at some beauty supply. And it's actually pretty lit. The other isss... I'm not sure what shade. I think it was a glossy kind. And I hate those. They make my lips look like 600x bigger. It's the shade "Deepest Cherry" from Maybelline ColorSensational. Looks like ya got a lot of hair though. Where's it stop when stretched? Mine is at like my collarbone. I trimmed it the other day.
>>
>>23362992
I feel like I know this one...fuck. It has something to do with wind yeah? Ask me anything about plants and I got you.
>>
>>23363183
Hahahaha. Me gusta? Something to do with the wind? It means "I like". But literally translates to like, it gives you pleasure. Or something like that.
>>23363192
Ok, now whodafuq.
>>
>>23363211
My ID keeps changing.
>>
I want a sort of racist white male to hate fuck me and call me racial slurs then be a normal friend when we aren't fucking. And for him to be atleast a 6/10 and have an ok dick. Maybe i should visit the south one day but i might not come back alive.
>>
I'm very attracted to them. Idgaf about race when dating, if anything I'm more attracted to people of other races/mixed race people. I'd love a black girlfriend, even if people might give me a few weird looks as a white dude. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>23361692
>what's your opinion on black women?
they can be cute, although I don't find as many black girls as attractive as white girls (probably because of where I live)
>would you date one?
if they didn't come from near where I live, sure
a lot of camden/philly girls are trash no matter what color they are
>or just have sex with them?
tough question. again, depends on what kind of a person they are
>or are you just repulsed by them?
I can say with relative surety that I've never been attracted to a girl with really, really dark skin (like ethnic african features)
something about the eyes and teeth in relation to the rest of the face puts me off
>>
>>23363254
Bitch, I ain't ax.
>>23363267
That's the attitude! It's actually like that though. I always get looked at when I'm with a white guy, but it becomes easy to ignore.
>>23363273
Ey, to each their own I guess. Sounds fair. Philly is rough from what I've seen.
>>
>>23363295
it's not the best. north philly's the worst.
I should clarify, though: anything from a dark tan to chocolate's a-ok in my book, it's just not my thing when someone's skin color's literally what it's called
that goes for the other end, too. super pale people look unnatural as heck
>>
>>23363316
I can somewhat agree. But yeah. I never lived in places that bad. So I can hardly imagine.
>>
very underrated
>>
File: just taken.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
just taken.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>23363118
>hating gloss
Maaan, I can't do glossy. I feel u.

And thanks! Y'know what, my dumbass completely overlooked checking beauty supply stores. They usually have a lot -_-

Ooh, I think I know what pinup look you're talking about. If so, looove that look, it's so cute. I've done something similar, leaving hair out for curly bangs.

I think it's just the filter, haha. It's thick but it ain't that thick. I recently trimmed my ends too (I actually fucked up and truly believe one side is slightly longer than the other...god) and I don't wear my stretched hair straight so I don't know 100% but it's definitely not long. About collarbone, myself.

Shitty resolution courtesy of the fabulously flawless Nexus 5.
>>
>>23363367
...just realized my hand basically blocks the view to see where it stops. Also that white thing on the ear is just a filthy smudge in the mirror.
>>
>>23361692
I'm from America, and I wouldn't have a problem dating a black girl. I'd actually prefer it. And I am half korean and half irish. Black girls are so attractive to me and down to earth.
>>
>>23363295

I wouldn't mind the looks that much, if anything I kinda like it when it bothers people.
>>
>>23363367
You are a cutie. Must resist urge to molest your hand.
>>
>>23363367
One side is longer than the other for me just cause. Like it wasn't even from me fucking up the trim. It just is. But I fight the urge to straighten my hair everyday. But I dunno, I felt pretty confident today. That style is protective as heeelll.
>>23363399
Oh wow! So like wasian? The few white/Asian guys I've seen were like 10/10.
>>23363454
Now that's just strange.
>>
File: 1386835956311.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1386835956311.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>23363454
Well, that's new. How doth one molest the hand?

Btw OP, where have you traveled in Europe? Haven't really been outside the States (ok I have, but that was in Nigeria and I was a tyke) before. Planning to change that this summer.
>>
>>23363567
Nowhere, man. I just meant meeting people online. Various sites.
>>
>>23363517
Yup! Look more asian than white, but my irish side lets me have facial hair with red and blonde in the beard. Been told I look Japanese though.

>>23363567
Very carefully. It's like vanilla hand holding, but with a twist.
>>
>>23363613
Bet you're still beautiful.
>>
>>23363621
Thanks ;) you're a stunner yourself!
>>
>>23363636
Thanksies! c:
>>
>>23363206
Haha I'm sorry that was a terrible joke. "Gives pleasure", yeah? Y lo hariá me gusta?
>>
I-er we* need some more pics of you beauty black women!

Oh, what kind of men do you girls like?
>>
>>23363747
>lo hariá me gusta?
What's that mean? Lol.
>>23363756
I'm into like tall, skinny, white guys that have got some sort of goals, preferably in college or finishing up. And if not, I'd prefer they be alternative/hipster with at least one tattoo & nose piercing.
>>
>>23363984
Darn :c
>>
>>23364049
Whaa?
>>
I like them

Girl in op is a definite qt, but the black girls in LA who I see never seem to be my type

Don't like braids yet they all seem to have them
>>
>>23363984
>tall, skinny, white guys that have got some sort of goals, preferably in college or finishing up
Lol literally me down to a t

6'5", skinny and a junior in USC

What's your snap?
>>
>>23364101
Thank you! And that's funny cause I've been debating whether or not to wear some just to have a style that I don't have to touch for a couple of weeks. Trying to grow my hair to armpit length.
>>23364132
taythefall
>>
File: coconut niggeress.jpg (181 KB, 843x1080) Image search: [Google]
coconut niggeress.jpg
181 KB, 843x1080
Pic related, sure, she's hot as fuck. Pretty much any other nigger, no, they're usually ugly.
>>
>>23364168
Wat

Is that you in the OP?
>>
My dick is color blind.
>>
>>23364077
I'm a working man and been out of school for years, not tall, definately not rocking the hipster look and no ink+piercings. I'm pretty vanilla.
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 640x1136
>>23364192
Oh, shit. No. I'm much lamer.
>>
>>23364322

Cute as fuck.
>>
>>23363613
>Very carefully. It's like vanilla hand holding, but with a twist.

A twist? How lewd!

>>23363756
He's gotta be open-minded and like to laugh at himself, sometimes. Level-headed and confronts all sides of the problem---then just one---to reach a conclusion (because, you know, that's how logic works). Nice smile, nice eyes. Goofy. Earnest.

>>23364221
Ha. My, ah, kitty is, too. My mind, on the other hand...working on it.
>>
>>23364368

> Ha. My, ah, kitty is, too. My mind, on the other hand...working on it.

Nothing wrong with being attracted to what you're attracted to. Can't force yourself to like something you don't like.
>>
>>23363984
It's not lewd I swear. Biology and botany majors are much too modest to snap bilingual jokes like that. I think.
>>
>>23364322
How are you uggo af, honey?
You are a totes qt
>>
i'm a huge faggot but for some reason i'm attracted to Black women (and not to women of other races), not sure why
take it as a compliment i guess
>>
>>23364930
Hahaha. That's nice I think. I don't know. I'll definitely take that one.
>>
I could probably count on my hands the number of black girls I've seen that I've been genuinely attracted to. But I'd go out with a black girl no problem as long as they were attractive enough.
>>
Black women are absolutely gorgeous, definitely would date
>>
>>23365776
>>23365780
That's nice! Hope you meet more though.
>>
>>23361692
I know a lot of people have like a "type" or some shit, but I feel like that's just lame. I know a few people who are like that, and they almost always talk about girls like they were machines or something. They always talk about a set of characteristics, like height, ass, tits, hair and face, when evaluating girls or just talking about what's there to like or not to like about them, as if listing the specs of a car or a computer.
I know women do the exact same thing, so in no way is this whiteknighting.
I've always been attracted to girls who were good at pulling off whatever image they presented of themselves. I know the "just be yourself man" meme has become way too overused over the years, but it's really that simple.
More often than not, I can't really see a person when I look at a woman, who's trying really hard to be attractive. It's like there's not a human being there anymore, just an image of something, or like an advertisement (think like most politicians or actors, what you see is a brand and not really a person).
So I guess don't be like those people who really seem to be lost in what they're trying to state about themselves socially, with clothing, accessories and whatnot, and you'll attract the people who don't fetishize you, and are attracted to you, because they see a living, breathing, and thinking human being when they look at you. And then you'll probably find someone, you're attracted to as well.
So bottom line is, stop worrying about how men look at black girls (assuming you do worry about it on some level atm), because if you try to cater to everyone, you'll end up missing the point.
Like why would you want someone who doesn't want you for yourself?

Sorry if that made no sense, english is not my first language, and I'm also a bit high right now.
I hope this isn't one of my stoned thoughts that seems elaborate as fuck but actually makes 0 sense.
It goes both ways though sometimes I have stoned thoughts I'm legit proud of.
>>
>>23367760
Well, you can be worried and still not try to cater to everyone. I worry about whether guys like me or not, and do pretty much nothing about it. I don't change up my hair (any more than I already do), I don't wear excessive makeup (because I know they don't notice), I don't work out, I don't spend tons on clothes.
Only thing I do is worry. But I'm always just myself cause that's the only person I know how to be. And I'm also lazy and trying hard to express someone is so tiring. Plus I'd like to think one day I'll meet someone who will just think I'm spectacular even when I'm in a shitty mood so.
I'm always going to worry. But I'm never going to try to please everyone. That takes effort. All my effort goes to eating yummy foods and college.
>>
I don't find black women particularly attractive, but at the same time I don't get laid much so it's not like I'm going to say no if a girl like >>23364190 wants me to fuck her.

At the end of the day though, I just would never want mixed race kids. And I couldn't go into a relationship knowing that it absolutely had no future.
>>
I would date any woman who would ask me. I would have sex with most women. Generally speaking most people are not repulsive to me.
>>
>>23364322

You're definitely a looker. Soc needs a black girl thread again. I want to see some naked negress camwhores delivering.
>>
>>23361692
Came from /pol/ and honestly man I would not date one even though I'm Hispanic I wouldn't date or have sex with one sort of repulsed by some of them but they should be intermixing with anyone but themselves
>>
>>23361692

Definitely not repulsed by them. Would definitely have sex. Date, maybe. Marry not so sure. Long term, I prefer not to mix. My family wouldn't like it anyway.

Thing is, I'm a nerdy white guy. I'm not like most, who likes the Rihanna type "black" girls that have a lot of white ancestry. I like the dark to very dark skinned girls, big round booty is my kryptonite, and idgaf I like them thick to morbidly obese. I even like the ghetto hoodrat Rachel ass Shaniqua/LaTashas who have less dignity: i.e. wear clothes 2 sizes too small, boob and butt cleavage hanging out, nappy hair wrapped in a bandanna (more negresses need to embrace their natural hair kink) etc. as long as they're nice to me.

Thing is, I don't know if they would go for me, being a nerdy fat white guy. I would love to have sex with a black girl, anal and everything. They probably would think I am fetishizing them or crossing off my bucket list, but I do legitimately find them attractive. I fap to black girls at least 25% of the time. I like most people, like things that are different.
>>
There are lots of guys saying they would have sex with a black girl. What makes us so unworthy of love? :(
>>
>>23372738
What they're saying is they're not physically turned off by you. They're making no assumptions about your personality or upbringing or culture, positive or negative. It could be they'd love to spend time with you and share your interests. It could be they can't stand you. But what they know is that want to fuck you.
>>
>>23372738

Not that you're unworthy of love. Personally I can't relate to most black girls very well. Different background and interests and all. Also, I don't want to have mixed kids. But black girls are beautiful and sexy, no doubt.
>>
>>23361692
I don't really care about race when I date.
Dated a halfblack in august, but other than her I don't think I've dated anyone black.

I've chatted with a lot of black women from the us on porn sites and they seemed more keen to chat than other women from the us. Maybe if what you say is true it could be because they don't get as big of a response at home.

>about this woman who traveled overseas and men were more accepting in places like Europe than in America.
I wonder if that's just the travelling experience though.
People usually find it easier to flirt and date when they're abroad. I imagine there's less of an image to keep up so you can just do what you want.
>>
>>23371080
Thannnks. Def not a camwhore though. >>23371094
O
>>23371127
That's cool, though. Whatever you like.
>>23373525
And that's not necessarily true. For instance, my background was growing up in a small town in NJ, watching hella VHS tapes and playing with Barbies. Then I moved to Georgia, I got into things like rock and going to concerts. Now I'm in college for preveterinary medicine.
And there's black girls who like other things and other shit. Everything is relative. No one I've dated has had the same "background" mostly because I'm a girl and they're a guy, otherwise, it's not like I lived in a box as a kid and need someone who understands.
>>23374153
Maybe. But when guys hit on her, she'd think they were being sarcastic and mean until she realized they were being genuine and US guys are just jerks.
>>
As a black male, I've had extremely negative experiences with black women in terms of dating.

All women hate passive men but I've gotten extremely rough reactions from black women when I refuse to lead or act feminine.

I dunno what it is. White and asian women are positive towards me but I've never been able to get a positive reaction from black women.
>>
>>23361692
yes, i would if i happened to meet a black girl and we hit it off
however, i am a white dude and i don't even know black people. and i'm generally attracted to blonde/red/ginger girls with pale skin and blue eyes -- this is the aesthetic that appeals to me
>>
>>23361692
hell yeah i love black girls theyre easy to get along with an i love their hair an bodies.
>>
as long as theyre qt skinny and can sing r&b to me.

azn here
>>
File: 1445214533124.png (1 MB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1445214533124.png
1 MB, 800x800
>>23372738
tfw thinking about cuddling up to my loving qt brown girl. I am white and I would love that, so much.
>>
I do date one.
And I don't see the big deal?
I don't dateher cause she's black. I date her cause of who she is, and all that. I've never gave a shit about race, dated white, asain,black, Latin, and fucked a few in-between.
>>
>>23374607
>playing with Barbie

Just curious, did you prefer to play with black dolls? You're a total qt 3.14 by the way.

>>23374780
>sing R&B to me
Kek, me too.

For black women who like white men, does it ever bother you knowing the history of slavery and mistresses in the USA?
>>
>>23376950
I just played with whatever colour I had. I was a spoiled little one, so I had tons. And after a while, some would look more tattered, so I'd usually make those the guys (due to lack of men dolls) and I would be the prettiest of the bunch. But I dunno, I also liked Bratz and my fave of them was Yasmin who's Hispanic so. I 'unno.
But thank you!
>>
>>23376950
Also, no. I don't know why anything in the past should affect my decisions about people today. Of course slavery was a thing. But I can't hold white men today accountable for men they don't even know. The guys I date aren't even weird about me being black. It's just like whatever.
>>
Europeans are cuckolds so they're pretty much socially obligated to find anything non-white more attractive than white women.

Decent amount of Americans (that use this board, at least) are as well for the same reason as Europeans.

We Australians have Aborigines. Google "Australian Aborigine" and see why the only races we even consider mixing are Asians and maybe Middle Easterns.
>>
Depends on the individual honestly
If she was qt and I got along with her well then I'd have no issues dating
>>
>>23362140
>>tfw people fetishize me, and don't like me for who I am, unless the females in question are black

No bubby don't worry it won't be forever, my boyfriend is black and I love him for his soul. It will happen. I'm sorry you go through this that is a terrible feeling, don't lose hope my friend.
>>
Entirely don't care.

My last girlfriend was black, as were two of my girlfriends in college. Two of them were locals, which in this case meant that they were just like any other locals but happened to be black. One was black/Asian, both were very cool chicks who'd been friends of mine before getting intimate. The third one was from Baltimore, and definitely had a touch of that "urban" thing going on. I'm not really the biggest fan of that, mostly because I have a harder time fitting in with it (I'm from rural white-bread land; it's mostly a language/slang issue). I'm also EXTREMELY white looking and clearly not urban (or at least back then. I've spent 7+ years since then living in urban environments), so I've gotten a lot of defensiveness (for lack of a better word) from that crowd.

Now I live in London, so you have three kinds of black people. People who just happen to be black, black people who go rather heavily into the urban thing, or 1st/2nd generation immigrants who are pretty heavily tied to their previous culture.

Skin colour isn't a thing to me, but it IS also often tied into cultural background and mannerisms, and how much that is the case depends on where you are.
>>
>>23362866
>"I've been learning more and more to be comfortable with myself."
How??? Any advice for a mixed boy
>>
>>23378877
I don't know. It depends on yourself. Therapy and things are helping me. And I surround myself with people who want to see me succeed.
>>
>>23379098
Psychotherapy?
Please tell me more.
I envy Caucasian people but I'm too poor to change my appearance (e.g. perm eye colour change, nose surgery, skin bleaching).
>excuse my bad english
>>
>>23379174
>>
If it makes you feel any better I'm white and envy black people's features. Probably doesn't. Probably is different. Sorry if I offended you.
>>
>>23379270
To the point where I hate my plain white self though
>>
>>23362575
check out mochalicious by wet-n-wild. its like $2 and basically the best color ever
>>
>>23362601
you at that shop on Divisadero ?
>>
>>23379293
How could you hate yourself??
Did you ever heard something like "you're pretty for a WHITE guy" or do people avoid you because... Tell me?
It's tiring.
But thank you anon
>>
>>23379368
Well I told you it doesn't compare and said sorry if it will offend you...I dunno, actually in the media black features are found to be beautiful just on white women but personally I just find Arabic and black women to be the most beautiful along with Hispanic women and I feel boring and ugly and plain with no striking features. I got told I'm ugly every day for years but not like you've experienced. Sorry you have to go through that it shouldn't be that way. I bet you look fantastic though.
>>
>>23379608
You're neither(?) ugly anon :)
Goodnight (1:32AM)
>>
>>23377328
I find many aboriginal people attractive, people post the extremely poor who live off white flour, deserts and canned meats in the desert having babies with fetal alcohol syndrome and try to make them the representative of the whole race.
>>
I'm honestly surprised this thread is still around.

>>23379312
Thanks for the suggestion! Maybe I could pair that with a subtle brown liner. I like that effect for some reason...

>>23379608
>>23379368
I really hope you guys will learn to love yourselves. You're all you've got in the end, make the best of it. Remember (and this will sound morbid and uninspiring but it's true lol): the maggots won't be as picky about your appearance.

>>23380198
I take it you're Australian? How often do you see spiders? That is literally the only reason I could never costs, as I legit have arachnophobia. Yeesh.
>>
>>23381058
Costs? Autocorrect is drunk af. I meant *visit
>>
>>23361692
Honestly I don't like excess sass which is common in black women. Other than that, there is nothing about black women that would make me like them less than any other race's girl.
>>
>>23381450
>Honestly I don't like excess sass which is common in black women

I hate when people buy into stereotypes this hard. I really feel for black women that they already have this judgement cast on them before they even open their mouths. sad.
>>
Been with a couple. One was straight outta Africa black. Like throw salt on her and call her deep space. I could eat her pussy every day, and die a happy man. Her parents hated white guys, though, so that was kind of a non-starter, relationship-wise

The other had the most amazing coffee-cream skin, but she had some hygiene issues that turned me off eating her.

Skin color has never been an issue for me. Its all about reciprocal attractiveness, for whatever qualities do it for you.

We're all just folk
>>
I'm a white male, and I'm sexually attracted to some black girls, but not the majority. I like a lot of stuff about black culture, but resent this identification with ghetto culture(strictly in the sense that some black people seem to glorify the ignorance espoused by gang life, and poor life choices are totally just accepted)
But I don't know about all that, man.
Honestly there's barely even enough black people in my part of the country for me to get to know any interpersonally(I live in vancouver bc)
>>
>>23381450
I don't know what you count as sassy. Some people say I am, but I'm pretty sure it's just regular sarcasm and they just want a reason to call me sassy.
>>23382116
That's a fair enough excuse.
>>
I'm unattracted to non-white/non-pale-asians.
>>
>>23361692
Currently dating a black woman. Coming up on two years. Love having sex with her and definitely not repulsed.
>>
>>23362238
Agree with a lot of this. I'm almost 40 and my current girlfriend is the only black woman I've dated. She is the coolest most down to earth person I've ever dated by far. We make a lot of people uncomfortable when we go out here in the north east and she has had a relationship with a white guy go south because he couldn't deal with the social pressure. I don't mind it though.
>>
I fucked a black chick once and it was 10 times better than any other chick. Black pussy is superior. White pussy is shit.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.