[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do Craigslist hookups actually work? I've tried 30 ads by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Craigslist.png (14 KB, 1004x307) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist.png
14 KB, 1004x307
Do Craigslist hookups actually work? I've tried 30 ads by this point and haven't gotten a single response.
>>
So, I actually got these tips from another guy, but here's what I've done to find some success:

Reply to W4M ads within ~20 minutes. Those poor chicks get absolutely flooded with replies, so the earlier you get in the better. You can flag the post after you've sent it to cut down on the competition, but that will also make you the cancer.

Don't be hurt if they don't respond. Like most everything in life, don't be hurt when people ignore you. Just keep working towards someone who'll notice you (and let you plow them).

Take what you can get. You'll find diamonds, but you'll also find pigs. Just enjoy the animalistic, frantic and degrading fucking.

When you're replying to an ad, don't send dick pics unless they request it. Instead, send a quality body shot (which doesn't even have to be nude).

As for writing ads, I'm just beginning to explore this. So far, it seems like writing a real panty-soaker, with your target audience in mind, is the best way to do this. I actually do have cock pics in mine, but I think the conventional wisdom is a tasteful headless nude works best.

I dunno', I just wrote an ad last night. One of my first. Ended up getting a couple replies, and both are pretty big girls. But hey, I guess that's not bad for a first time.
>>
>>23358636
Thanks!

Are pictures a must when sending replies/putting up ads?
>>
>>23358914
I hooked up today with some girl from C/L i'd only been trying for like 3 days. She wasn't the prettiest girl in person but she was down to fuck in the mall bathroom.
Pictures are definitely a must though.
>>
>>23358560
I post ads all the time and get sex quite often

I lost my virginity on craigslist actually

I'm 19, male btw.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.