[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you feel at peace when you first got bareback sex? Was it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8
File: rainy feels.gif (233 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
rainy feels.gif
233 KB, 500x275
Did you feel at peace when you first got bareback sex?
Was it like a giant weight was lifted off of you? Did you feel overjoyed and serene at the same time? Like you had done the impossible?
>>
>>vaguely. It was at a very lonely time when I was in my teens.
>>
>>23357440
More like
>I've worried for two decades for this?
>wat r u doing I fap better than this
>>
>>23357590

Cutfag detected
>>
>>23357601
II'm uncut, tell me other uncut guy, was it like that for you?
>>
File: text.jpg (88 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
text.jpg
88 KB, 540x960
>>23357440
Why are so many younger guys so fucking weird about sex and the lack there of? They hate women almost as much as they hate themselves, and apparently feel that women are shit because they don't swan dive on their cocks whenever they leave the house.
>>
>>23357698
Social conditioning I guess. Men are taught that they need to have sex to be cool and that they all get "the girl" ... reality contrasting with the expectations, sucks and a weak person begins to blame everything but themselves for their failure.
>>
First time I had bareback sex I was a 21 year old virgin and she was a 34 year old married woman. She let me cum inside her and it was incredible.
>>
File: PETA-meat-protest.jpg (60 KB, 550x359) Image search: [Google]
PETA-meat-protest.jpg
60 KB, 550x359
>>23357730
But why does it seem like such a recent phenomenon? I don't remember this whole sexual entitlement/women-are-evil-because-they-wont-fuck-me thing back when I was in my teens. Sure people got depressed when they couldn't get a girlfriend, but there wasn't the whole culture surrounding it that there is now. Go check out /rk9/ if you need multiple examples. That place if fucking scary. /b/ ain't got nothing on those fuckers.
>>
>>23357758
Alright, would you say that its normal to not feel much of a will to live or to see much meaning in life if you don't have that in your life?

When you say it was incredible do you mean like "woohoo I rode a rollercoaster" or like a earth shattering life changing event that you wouldnt trade for anything?

Also cut or uncut
>>
>>23357775
In a society that glorifies sex as being the be all end all of life, and tells you that if your not doing it you are missing out on the pinnacle of existance and your a sub human loser failure for it too, it kind of sucks the soul out of you to be a virgin

It also causes resentment towards the holders of that thing because they refuse to let you have it even knowing what it does to you to not have it
>>
>>23357780
More like earth shattering life changing event. It was great and became an ongoing thing with her because surprisingly enough she thought I was very good despite only being a virgin.

And I'm cut 7 inches.
>>
>>23357805
Sometimes I wish the sun would just explode
>>
>>23357805
Literally the only thing that is keeping me going is the hope that I can have that someday.

If it weren't for that hope I would have snapped by now.
>>
>>23357775
Interwebz. Frustrated people back in the day vented to the bottle or to friends.

Now faggots get more isolated and have no friends to vent to but can bitch about their "problem" on the Interwebz, find more isolated losers who give them validation, create circlejerks like r9k, wizardchan, redpill or whatever.

It's pretty sad how the greatest source for information in human history gets abused to bitch about not getting laid.
>>
>>23357844
Well if what this guy says >>23357805 is true then we are all right to complain because fuck life without that
>>
>>23357844
Tell me about it. It's so strange to me that these people get so worked up over not getting laid, and most of the time their in their fucking teens. I mean, it's not exactly abnormal to be a 19 year old virgin.
>>
>>23357872
It doesn't matter whether it is or is not abnormal, it feels like hell on earth and it is rapidly sapping my will to live

If I get close to 0 I think I will just run away and move to another country or join the peace corps or something and get away from society in general because I wont be able to take living in a society where other people have heaven and I have hell
>>
>>23357872
BUT CHAD POSTED HOW HE FUCKED SOME CHICK AND CHAD IS 19 TOO, WHY CAN HE HAVE IT AND NOT MEE

Mhmm, guess jealousy plays a part too and again helped by Internet/social media.

I remember stressing about it when I was 14-15 too, though I was/am too arrogant to blame others for my failure and successfully avoided the "women-who-don't-jump-on-my-dick-are-evil-whores" phase.
>>
File: predator.png (228 KB, 512x385) Image search: [Google]
predator.png
228 KB, 512x385
>>23357882
>>23357882
You guys treat pussy like it's Mt. Everest or something. I think lack of sex is the least of your problems. Your life isn't going to suddenly be "heaven" after you stick your dick into a pussy. Sex isn't nearly as amazing as you seem to think. I mean, it's nice, but goddamn.
>>
>>23357867
Right to complain about what? Sex isn't a human right, it's not necessary for survival either. If you want some, either pay a prostitute or become a person somebody wants to fuck.
>>
>>23357775
There is no 'women are evil because they won't fuck me' thing going on. It's a 'women are evil because they can't love someone like me' thing and women have turned it into the former because they're conditioned to believe that all guys "only want one thing".
>>
>>23357440
It was fucking fantastic. It was amazing feeling the warmth of her and the wetness.

I came so fucking fast. Now all we do is fucking bareback. Birth control for the win.
>>
>>23357601
You are correct I am cut.
>tfw known as the ironman
M-maybe I'll cum when I find the one
>>
File: muslim.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>23357978
The best advice I can give you is to try to be friends with a women. Don't try to have sex or get her to date you. Just treat her like a friend. You'd be surprised how well that works. Every girlfriend/fuck buddy I've had has pretty much started that way. And, hey, if she doesn't want to date/fuck you still have a friend. It's win-win.
>>
>>23357978
There is literally no difference. Both are crazy entitled generalisazions.
>>
File: let go.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>23357910
Well yeah, why can Chad get it when he is such a bastard and doesn't deserve shit?

>>23357935
Again, these guys say otherwise >>23357805
>>23357988
>>23357942
Your right, living without sex wont kill you, but it will make you wish it would.
>>
>>23358147
>when he is such a bastard and doesn't deserve shit?
You don't know him and by getting sex, he obviously deserved it ... unless it was rape.

>living without sex wont kill you, but it will make you wish it would.
My dry spell lasted one year and it made no fucking difference on my life. Perhaps you should rethink your priorities?
>>
>>23358178
Plenty of good things happen to people who don't deserve it, and plenty of bad things happen to people who don't deserve it, a thing happening to someone =/= to they did or didn't deserve it

I don't know how some guys can act so indifferent towards sex and others say its godly, only one is right and I'm inclined to believe the godly crowd
>>
>>23358191
Not all sex is godly. Most people suck and don't know what they're doing most of the time. If you know what you're doing and can last an incredibly long time, then it's amazing. Otherwise it can be average.
>>
>>23358023
I think it's pretty telling that when men complain about being virgins, women think they're complaining about a lack of casual sex.

Of course it's a generalization, but again, when men complain about women being evil they don't *literally* mean all women, just the evil ones, and there are enough of those to warrant complaint. A majority of men are just as bad of course. It's not a women problem, it's a people problem.

Men who can't get relationships are told to improve themselves to become deserving of love and affection but they constantly see bad people around them having relationships and sex. Surely you must understand how this causes emotional issues.

>>23358016
I do and I am. I have a lot more female than male friends because the best people I've met happened to be female. If you assumed me to be a virgin or lacking female friends for having a negative opinion of generalised women, that's also pretty telling.

You're right about seeking friendship first though, that is a good mindset to have.
>>
>>23358191
The difference is, that sex doesn't "just happen". It's the result of certain social interaction. Hell, even winning the lottery doesn't just happen, you have to buy a ticket. Chad bought his ticket by working out, learning how to be funny and charming, listening to Stacy and whatever else. He didn't just wake up, wished for sex and a naked chick appeared in his room.

>how some guys can act so indifferent towards sex
Priorities yo.

>others say its godly
Obviously good sex with the right person is godly. The important part is, that the opposite of it isn't horrible.

Having a great meal is godly too, having a mediocre one isn't too bad either if you're hungry.
>>
File: IMG_20160218_190904.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160218_190904.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>>23358235
Seriously. I'm usually rated as just average to an 8 on /soc/. I'm chubby. You know how I get laid? Charm and talent. You don't gotta be a perfect 10 to look at. You just gotta have some kind of a hook to consistently get pussy. That hook could be common interests, sheer suave charm, intelligence, kinks...anything. It takes choosing to have confidence in yourself, and effort. It's simple. People make it hard by overcomplicating it.
>>
>>23358235
I have never in my entire life had a meal that I would describe as godly, even the absolute best food I have ever had I would never even rank it as high as video games on my list of things I like

Plus I like drinks more than food anyways

But not even original recipe Pepsi would beat Civilization VI

But I would give my entire 1500 dollar gaming pc, and all the money in my bank account for bareback sex

Fuck everything else

It used to be that just not being a chris chan tier speg was enough to find a nice girl and get laid, nowadays unless your a 8-10/10 buff chad who has the social skills of casanova its fucking hard

I really dont know how people do it

I don't even want a some dumb stuck up 90 IQ blond stacy cunt

I want a qt 3.14 geeky girl that we play vidya together and talk about normies and grin and call each other nerds before we start making out and fucking

Fuck

Why cant I have this

>>23358267
Its hard to get a teenage college chick at an urban university, whos whole life revolves around social media and her phone, to relate to you and find you charming

How the hell are you meant to crack that barrier?
>>
>>23358286
If she's that into social media and her phone, then you can get on her mind through that. Find out what she's interested in, check if there's any interests the two of you share, comment on posts she comments on...get her to notice you. Then parley that into a friendship or hanging out.
>>
>>23357440
No, I was absolutely disgusted with it and I've since lapsed into self-harming and alcoholism.
>>
>>23357440
shit was was so cash
>>
>>23358233
>I think it's pretty telling that when men complain about being virgins, women think they're complaining about a lack of casual sex.
It's a given conclusion, otherwise the person would complain about relationships. These obviously exist too and are usually more genuine. Most people who complain about virginity, seem to be mostly after sex, at least from my experience.

>when men complain about women being evil they don't *literally* mean all women, just the evil ones,
It surely could be worded better then? "Going all "women are evil" is no better than "men are rapists" even if you don't mean all men. Besides, again the entitlement. "Not liking me makes you evil".

>Surely you must understand how this causes emotional issues.
On a very superficial level. Besides, while their frustration is understandable and even the means how they deal with it is ... it's the wrong step, that holds them back. Being mad about women doesn't affect women or the shitty guys who get laid.

>>23358286
>Plus I like drinks more than food anyways
My nigga.

Also prostitutes are cheaper than 1500. Why the fuck do you even have such a pimped out PC to play Civ.

>nowadays unless your a 8-10/10 buff chad who has the social skills of casanova its fucking hard
That's just bullshit, look at the guy above you, hardly anywhere near 8-10 (sorry, bruv) but clearly looks like fun. Social skills are more relevant you can practice them by making friends (as another anon suggested) The thing that will hold you back the most is the thirst thought.
>>
>>23358346
No offense taken lol. My game comes from being rather suave, fun and quick thinking.
>>
>>23358267
>>23358299
You make interaction with women sound like a game. You're basically suggesting that the guy should stalk them and feign interests to worm his way into their pussy through friendship. That's not charm, that's manipulation. I actually think the fact that this sort of behaviour is rewarded with sex is a big societal issue.
>>
>>23358346
I said bareback, not condomed
Cant get bareback with a hooker

Civ isnt the only thing I play but its my favorite game series
>tfw 1000 hours on Civ 5
>tfw bored of it
>tfw 450 on Civ 4 and thats just on this steam account
>tfw who knows how many on my old pc before I had steam
>tfw played Civ 3 a good amount before that

God fucking damnit where is my Civ 6 firaxis RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And my PC is pimped out because its a gaming machine meant to run everything at max settings
I got all the parts in February 2013, I think most of the parts where made in 2012
I can still max everything

Good shit
>>
>>23358233
>, that's also pretty telling.
Sorry, but it's hard not to assume that when 99 percent of guys posting this kind of thing are doing that same old song and dance. Also, how the fuck can it be telling? This is 4chan. Half the shit I post is complete bullshit.
>>
>>23358376
Everyone calls it something that feels right to them. Every guy who's successful is using similar methods. Everyone manipulates everyone, in their own way. I'm just trying to give him a fighting chance, since he seems bent on not allowing himself to succeed.
>>
I've always done it bareback.
>>
>>23358401
>Cant get bareback with a hooker
It's always a question of price. Specially if you can prove that you're STD free. Although honestly, sex outside of a relationship is half as good.

>most of the parts where made in 2012
Good luck maxing out Bitcher 3.

>>23358425
Manipulation is the smallest part of it all tbqh. By being somebody enjoyable to be around, you already have most chicks wanting your dick. People seem to forget that girls enjoy fucking too.
>>
>>23358463
I can't prove I'm std free without getting a test and even if I do that they still want to avoid pregnancy plus I dont want aids

I dont know what classifies as enjoyable to be around to the pound symbol spamming emoji face loving text 18 year old college text queens
>>
>>23358463
Preeeeecisely. If you're fun and a good fuck, you won't even have to manipulate much, if at all.
>>
>>23358463
Not sure if my most recent post got through....it looked like it did but then dissapeared. But precisely. If you're fun, and a good fuck, manipulation will only be slightly needed, if at all.
>>
>>23357440
i made an oath as a young lad. my back shall never be bare. i always will cover my back lest my ancestors be shamed
>>
>>23358492
Hookers care about avoiding pregnancy more than you, shouldn't worry about that.

Well, I wouldn't want it for sure and finding the right partner takes indeed some luck and is out of your control outside of the "finding/looking" part. Being the best version of yourself to attract the said partner is perfectly in your hands thought.
>>
I lost my virginity bareback and didn't use condoms until I had been having sex regularly for years. I'll wear a condom now if I'm fucking some new girl, but otherwise, it's no big deal.
>>
>>23357440
Honestly, unless a girl is super trashy, I'll never use a condom. I hate how they feel.
>>
>>23357440
Unless a chick is super dirty, I never use condoms. I hate how they feel.
>>
>>23358425
I don't know about that. All of the female friends I have are people that I just naturally click with emotionally. I didn't have to follow them on social media to get them to notice me or work at being witty to reel them in. They're virtually no different from my male friends. All of the girls I've had sex with started of like that too.

I don't blame people who aren't as lucky as me for complaining about not finding genuine feelings in a superficial society.

>>23358346
>it's a given conclusion
When they complain about being a virgin, what they mean is no one cared for them enough to share the most intimate possible physical interaction with them even though 90% of the population seems to think it's no big deal. That really is the logical conclusion. Not that they're depressed because they haven't felt the friction of a vagina against their penis yet.
>>
>>23357872

I'm in my 40's and I knew a lot of people who were virgins in their 20's. Shit, my best friend was a virgin until he was like 23 or 24 I think and he's a little older than me. I don't know if that poor bastard ever had a good relationship.

Funniest people to me are the ones who claim they're saving it for marriage, then they eventually fuck someone who talks them into it and bails long before marriage is even a consideration.
>>
>>23358214

This. So much this. Guys think they can just pump in and out of a girl and she's going to cum like it's the best ever and girls think they can lay there with their thighs open and you're going to love just sticking it in them. Boring sex is more common than people think.
>>
>>23358557
I've never had to do the social media heavy recond that I'm telling him to do, as I've been rather fortunate. I'm just using the aformentioned quick thinking to come up with a solution to his predicament. Tryna throw the guy a bone.
>>
>>23358557
I haven't had a female friend like that since I was 13

I shit you not

>>23358570
I would be ecstatic just to have a girl open her legs
>>
>>23358582

> I would be ecstatic just to have a girl open her legs

The excitement will quickly wear off if she's not doing anything but accepting your dick. Even when they enjoy it, it can be boring as shit. I've checked out completely during sex because they weren't doing anything to make it fun.
>>
>>23358591
>boring as shit
>not fun

nigger the sensation of a hot wet silky soft all encompasing tight pussy is all you need

I would fucking kill for it

It would make using warmed up fleshlights feel like fapping with sandpaper
>>
>>23358607

> nigger the sensation of a hot wet silky soft all encompasing tight pussy is all you need

Sure, for the first couple times maybe. After that, they become something that you beat off with. Think about it, what's hotter, a girl laying on her back just "mphing" while you bone her or a girl who is thrusting against you, scratching at you, yanking you harder on top of her while she talks dirty to you?
>>
>>23358607
Don't just stick it in, man.....enjoy her whole body. Go wild.
>>
>>23358618
>you beat off with
Thats literally the entire point of sex, the highest form of dick stimulation possible

All that other shit is just theatrics, yeah I bet it adds to the experience but thats like having a lamborgini and bitching that it doesnt have golden rims and trim

Like who fucking cares you already have a lambo

>>23358622
I wanna stick it in so damn bad you dont even know
>>
>>23358656
>dat lambo analogy

You have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>23358674
I know that all I care about is the pussy itself and I wish they would research hyper realistic synthetic vaginas it with the level of funding and dedication of the manhatten project in order to make it happen within a year and basically give us pussy in a tube

>inb4 fleshlight

Anyone whos not a dipshit knows its not the same
>>
>>23358707
>Cunt in a can
>>
ITT women don't understand why men don't like inferior creatures who get everything handed to them on a plate and act like cunts. They never develop any personality because there are enough beta orbitters wanting to see a tit to blow smoke up their ass infinitely, so aren't.

Men don't want to interact with women any more because women are entitled children who can make as many mistakes as they want and Daddy government will protect them.

Mean while men only have to look at a woman and she posts about it on Social media and he can be branded a rapist and have his life ruined.

Man, why ever could men not want to invest time in dangerous creatures who are inferior company to non-dangerous creatures?

Call me any sort of bullshit feminist shaming language you want but this is the reality. Video games and porn are more entertaining, cheaper and less dangerous than women are. Women fucked up hard and collapsed Western society, so modern men are saying "not my problem, you did nothing but fuck me over, you deal with it". Mean while Women flood Europe with Muslim men who will rape them.
>>
>>23358717
Exactly

They can already grow real perfectly working vaginas for women who were born without them due to a birth defect

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-organs-vaginas-idUSBREA3924L20140410
http://www.newsweek.com/lab-grown-vaginas-give-new-hope-245851

So I dont wanna hear any bullshit that its imposisble

Now obviously an organic one needs a host otherwise it will die, so our cunt in a can TM ORIGINAL IDEA DO NOT STEAL UNDER PENTALTY OF 10000000 FINE AND 10 YEARS IN PRISON

Would have to be synthetic, but Im sure they could get it within 5% of the real one
>>
>>23358722
Don't worry, mate. The evil bitches won't touch your sword.
>>
>>23359975
>Try shaming language to imply women wouldn't want someone speaking the truth.

Try harder faggot. Oldest trick in the book and doesn't work.
>>
that feel when I don't blame women because I think it's hilarious but I do worry about my virginity, it feels as if I haven't been validated as a human being.
>>
>>23361281
How old are you? How social?
>>
>>23361596
used to be asocial but I've been changing it and it's better, have some friends but it's been like 2 months since my last party ;-;
>>
>>23358463
>It's always a question of price. Specially if you can prove that you're STD free.
No it isn't. It literally isn't. Unless you live in a shithole where prostitution is illegal, you will never bareback a legit sex worker.
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.