[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Same guys with SAME photos in every rate thread, day after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Smug_Pepe.png (28 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Smug_Pepe.png
28 KB, 200x200
>Same guys with SAME photos in every rate thread, day after day
Should I do it too?
>>
>>23354941
yes.
>>
File: IMG_20160216_204029226.jpg (586 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160216_204029226.jpg
586 KB, 720x1280
>>23354941
>not wanting to become a meme
why else would you be alive?
>>
/soc/ would be pretty dead without a lot of those regular posters. You're on here enough to see them in every thread I'd assume you're no better anon.
>>
>>23354958
That's kinda correct :^
>>
>>23354966
)
>>
>>23354958
>implying people post pictures of themselves
>>
File: 6.5.jpg (212 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
6.5.jpg
212 KB, 1080x720
>>
File: IMG_013617.png (2 MB, 840x1182) Image search: [Google]
IMG_013617.png
2 MB, 840x1182
>>
Your no better if you keep going on them yourself to check.
>>
>>23355172
>implying that we don't
>>
>>23355172
well I do. Is joge's on me?
>>23355227
you
a grill
to be verb
question mark
>>
>>23354958
id rather have it dead than see the same ugly fucks everyday.

and yes i lurk everyday. never posted a pic never will get mad fuckers.
>>
>>23355366
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>23355519
and fuck this stupid meme.
>>
>>23355605
lmao what a fucking sissy
>>
>>23355366
>id rather have it dead than see the same ugly fucks everyday.

and id rather have the same ugly fucks everyday then dead. To each it's own anon.
Why visit /soc/ if you just lurk forever and never post? Seems like the opposite of what /soc/ was made for.
What would be your ideal /soc/ anon?
>>
>>23355622
fuck off cucklord
>>23355623
im not sure m8 theres no easy solution to it. i understand why they post but when you see the same people every single time its like please not this again.

and in terms of lurking i just meant i dont post pics of myself. i actually post a decent amount on here though
>>
>>23355623
I wonder what kinds of threads he likes
inb4 it's male feet xD
>>
Disclaimer: Had this opinion even before I started posting here all the time.

I honestly feel like the regulars are the only ones actually using this place the right way. Like, I've legitimately met some cool people on here that I talk to. They use it as a bit of an online community, like an anonymous social media type of thing. To me, this place would be SO FUCKING BORING if all I did was lurk and go into hook up and camwhore threads.
>>
>>23355641
that's fair anon my bad if I came off harsh.
Just curious to see what people would do to change it.
I don't mind seeing the same posters desu. Some of the regular posters are really nice..
>>
>>23355642
no its actually the cock rate threads i come here for. faggot
>>
>>23355676
im not sure but i remember having alot more fun on here around 9 months to a year ago. i guess not much has changed but it feels different to me now.
>>
>>23355659
agreed
i wish there were more regulars
>>
>>23355659
where have theyh all gone though
>>
Them threads are the most popular and also that cock thread which is practically the same thing but with penis instead possibly the same people who post in them too who knows. I don't stay on here a lot but I only do it to kill time, it only takes a few minutes to look through some photos (yes they are all the same mostly which makes it even quicker to rate) and a minute to post. I petsonally try to put new pic up to spice it up the times in which i do post. Then I go on with my day and check back later if I have time. It's just non serious bit of fun and doing my small bit too keep this board alive
>>
>>23355659
I'd also like to add something about the rate threads. Personally, I only really post in them because they are the most active threads on here. It's pretty much where I've "met" everyone that I talk to on here. I guess the validation thing is there a little, but not anymore than someone who posts in one occasionally. If I'm here anyway, then why not post in them? If fucking toe rate threads were the most popular threads on here, that's where I'd be posting, because of the traffic of people.
>>
>>23355692
I miss the Holiday break. This place was booming

>>23355702
I guess they just grow tired of it. Admittedly I kind of am too now. There just aren't very many people here
>>
>>23355724
however general attractivness has gone up
>>
>>23355767
Really? I've only been here a few weeks but what was it like before?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.