[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, what's your experience been like on Tinder?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: Tinder_logo_070214[1].jpg (36 KB, 1460x913) Image search: [Google]
Tinder_logo_070214[1].jpg
36 KB, 1460x913
Hey guys,

what's your experience been like on Tinder?
>>
The only matches ive gotten are the ugly chicks I've already banged and bots
>>
girls message me but later stop talking
am I autismo?
>>
I've gotten hardly anything. Met a long term gf and that was all.
>>
>>23354761
>what's your experience been like on Tinder?
1 Fuckbuddy for a few months
1 Blowjob
1 Makeout
1 STI
3 kik nudes
1 Match with the twin sister of a girl I creeped out with my talking on tinder than then unmatched me
1 Date with a girl who then met a good friend of hers at said date, and I had a very bad date with said friend the week before
3 Embarrassing matches and chats where I actually hit on coworkers or students of mine that I didnt recognize

So, its kinda meh, but Oh well, gotta keep trying.
>>
>>23354923
>1 sti
is it curable?
>>
File: #.jpg (150 KB, 815x824) Image search: [Google]
#.jpg
150 KB, 815x824
I downloaded tinder but then I saw all of the shit you have to fill out in order to have a half-decent profile.

Uninstalled it because I am a insufficient person.
>>
>>23354962
>I saw all of the shit you have to fill out in order to have a half-decent profile.
Literally need a few good pics and maybe a clever caption. How is that a lot?
>>
>>23354950
yes. Already got rid of it.
>>
if I'm going to get into looking for tinder sluts, what do I have to look for to be certain I dont catch an STD?
>>
Came out of a long term low sex relationship and went wild. shagged as many girls as I could. very good for ego and sexual confidence. Came ashore from a long trip on an oil rig and went straight round to a girl i had been chatting to. turned out to be a fatty. worst experience of my life. shagging her was like trying to play snooker with a length of old rope. felt awful for weeks then met a really good fuck buddy who didnt want a relationship so naturally I fell for her and felt terrible. Still use Tinder loads meeting a girl tomorrow but I don't feel the same urge for casual sex.
>>
>>23354982
a condom yah dingus
>>
I've finally started to get some action on tinder. At the moment I've got a fat hispanic pot-smoking girl who wants me to come over to her place, smoke weed, and fuck and a fat white 18 year old sjw who'd a bit less open. I don't consider getting either of them to be a major victory, but go figure you've gotta at least be hitting singles before going for dingers. I'm going in (gonna try to get into the pants of both), wish me luck guys.
>>
>>23354858
Dude I get it all the time

I don't really know how to introduce myself to a girl over text if I'm honest. I don't think I'm autistic either cause I can actually talk to people, I just think most of them think I'm relatively uninteresting and I don't doubt em.

I had one girl say that she enjoyed the conversation I had with her. She deleted Tinder but at least she had the respect to tell me she was going to.

I tried to ask this one girl out on a date. She gave me her number/whatsapp and we exchanged some social media info. We had a good conversation and she seemed perfect but then when I asked her on a date she froze and said "maybe." I don't know what she's expecting me to do, but I haven't really talked to her since because I think maybe she doesn't want me to talk to her.
>>
>>23354923
>1 Fuckbuddy for a few months
That's awesome. I really passed up on the opportunity to fuck this 6/10 38 y/o. We talked for a week and she said she wanted to pick me up and we could have a few drinks/watch a movie. She said "we can see how the night goes and if nothing happens, no hard feelings" - she was really mature about it. Boy do I regret it now.
>>
>>23355052
>I tried to ask this one girl out on a date. … when I asked her on a date she froze and said "maybe."
Well, how did you ask her?
>Hey, wanna go on a date sometime?
or
>How about Thursday evening? Lets meet at central square at 8, and then go to MacLarens Pub or to Moes!

I'm no expert, but I now strongly believe that those tinder girls want a guy who's in control!
>>
>>23355061
>That's awesome. I really passed up on the opportunity to fuck this 6/10 38 y/o.
Sucks to hear that. But if it makes you feel better, of course it wasnt as perfect as it sounds, and she developed feelings for me, which made the whole thing rather weird, and then, well, I ended it.
>>
i had a handful of qt's message me but since i'm autistic and not truly sexually driven (i just want validation,) nothing happened with any of them
>>
>>23355078
I can't remember specifically how I brought it up, but it was casual. We were talking about food and work, etc - I kind of segway'd the conversation to asking when she's free. She gave me what days she's got off (at this point I'm expecting she knew why I was asking), then I popped the question.

She just replied "Maybe." I tried convincing her a little bit further - I don't normally do this but I was probably a little tipsy at the time and perhaps trying to be playful though I don't normally play cat & mouse bullshit. She just kept saying maybe and that was it.

This was a good 5 months ago at least. I still have her added to all my instagram. We haven't talked in ages.
>>
>>23355105
this is me, literally. I think I do have a sexual drive but I lack the confidence and creativity to chat to most women.

My last actual reply from anyone was a few months ago at least. Rarely do I get matched with anyone worth talking to imo.
>>
>>23355124
Well, maybe she indeed just wanted to play with you. Even if you play your cards 100% perfect, you'll still get plenty of girls that just want to stroke their ego.
>>
I just got Tinder. It's so much fun throwing the girls pictures around.
>>
Tinder is over rated horseshit because unless your posting an outdoors at mid day shirtless buff pic the you'll never get any matches
>>
>>23355136
Maybe. She seems pretty lonely nonetheless. She said that "for some reason, whenever I meet up with boys, they leave" so I think really it was attention she wanted.
>>
>>23355025

:( I could never do this but more power to you bro.

Goddamnit I wish 6/10 girls could match me and be down like this but obviously I don't live in the right universe.
>>
>>23355105
>(i just want validation,)
are you a grill? Because that's a very odd thing to do for a guy, to see a pure match as validation.

>>23355130
>I think I do have a sexual drive but I lack the confidence and creativity to chat to most women.
So, learn it!
Everything I listed in >>23354923 happened in 6 months. Which probably is laughable for the true tinder gods, but if you take into account that I was a 28yo virgin before that 6 months, I guess it is quite OK.
You just gotta go out of your comfort zone and try stuff!
the fuckbuddy, actually initiated everything, till it finally happened at the fifth date, because I was too afraid to do/say anything, but after that I realized that I probably could have gotten that much earlier, if I had jsut been like her on previous dates.
so I went all in, and the BJ from the next girl only took me three dates, and the makeout happend with the next one, at our first date, and she was 10 years younger than me to boot! And currently I am talking to a 10 years older woman, who is complimenting ME to start, and we'll probably meet this weekend.

You just gotta start, learn from your failures (of which there will be many!), and after the first success, it seems to get easier.
>>
>>23355153
>unless your posting an outdoors at mid day shirtless buff pic the you'll never get any matches
Well, that certainly is the easy route to "success", but shirtlessness is not needed.
However, yes, you must be attractive, interesting and outgoing.
But that's just natural. What would you go for? The girl that looks hot and intersting, or the fatty in front of a computer?
>>
>>23355177
Fat girls need love to so I figure I'm doing them a service. Plus I need to get my number up (I'm only at three).
>>
>>23355178

I went on a date with a girl from tinder. Funny thing is, when she gave me her number I actually waited like a day before texting her because why not (some of these sluts actually care about this.. :S) and the moment I text her if she wants to hangout she was making a bunch of excuses for not being able to. So I give up on her, a week goes by, and what do you know, she texts me asking me if I wanna hangout. I say sure, then she tells me she's bring her best friend. We go out to eat and she actually seemed to like me, was flirting with me and stuff. She was kinda crazy tho and wouldn't stop talking about her personal life and family problems (she's 19 and lives with her dad). She was so careful all the time too like she didn't really want to hangout or something. I got frustrated about this like any other guy would. To sum it up, we went on a couple more dates, alone, but it just didn't work out because she never had time to actually see me and her daddy issues were through the roof..

so yeah, not too many miracles being made in this corner.
>>
>>23355178
Well, I've been on Tinder for well over a year now. I think I probably have learned some things but for the most part- I'm just getting lazy, probably. I don't consider Tinder a genuine way to meet people and make first-hand assessments on them. Especially when I'm essentially lost in the noise that is Tinder (shirtless buff dudes). I'm a pretty basic dude who's needs are pretty basic among other things. It's gotten to the point now where I just use the thing for a few laughs, with the lowkey hope of matching some one decent because I "gotta believe"

I also think the reason I use Tinder is because I'm too lazy to go out and actually do sociable things but then again, I don't even know where to start. I'm from Canada but I live in the UK now. I have mates over here which is alright and they usually chill when they can, but they all have girlfriends and their own thing going on currently. I'm hoping University will make things interesting for me.

>>23355205
I get fat girls matched all the time. I wouldn't mind actually sleeping with a chubby girl but I know after sex they'll awkwardly pop the question like "So... What does this mean for us?"
>>
>>23355224
Fair enough buddy, I have a more awkward story if it makes you feel any better. Allow me to paraphrase it from memory. This happened roughly last year.
>Get matched with this qt 6/10 Chinese girl
>Start talking, things are going well
>Adds me on whatsapp/facebook
>Week goes buy
>chatting during said week
>She's pretty cool, into American politics, food, etc.
>I get a text randomly from her
>"I'm in [insert_nearby_city_here]" - no warning or plans or anything
>me: *uh ok.* cum still crusted on my stomach from jerkin it to cure my morning wood
>gets ready
>gets on train to city
>We agree to meet at a particular location
>see her
>She's by herself talking into her phone with an earbud in
>her: "i have friend here"
>me: "no problem"
>meet up with her 'friend'
>some other dude and this girl
>methinks it's double date
>soon find out that she's on a date with him, as well.
>wtf.
>he's Chinese also and not really good at English but he's making a damn good effort
>I say "Don't worry about speaking English just because I'm here" trying to level with the dude and make him understand that he knows I know it's awkward for him
>we go for something to eat, things get more awkward.
>It's almost as if she's getting him and I to compete for her...
>they're talking to each other exclusively in Mandarin, occasionally looking over at me
>Me sitting quietly
>thinking of things to make conversation with
>she starts translating things he's saying
>she turns to me -"he says that you're stubborn."
>laugh a bit and shrug it off. Trying to play it cool.
>10 minutes later
>"he says that you just want sex" in a serious tone
>I look over at him
>he's staring me down from across the table
>Me: "No.. What? Really? Well.. Do you think I am?"

I continued to sit quietly, making small talk, eating food. At this point I was ready to peace. I bared the awkwardness and stayed for a bit playing along with it for a little while longer.
>Pic related
>>
>>23355323
Holy shit. That sounds like a really awkward "date" indeed.

>10 minutes later
>"he says that you just want sex" in a serious tone
>I look over at him
>he's staring me down from across the table
>Me: "No.. What? Really? Well.. Do you think I am?"
It's hard to say what I would really have done, because being a tough boy is always harder IRL than in front of my computer screen, but it seems like that date was way beyond salvaging in a "normal" way anyways, so I'd probably have said something like
>Me: "Yes. and unlike with chinese microdick here, you'd enjoy it. So you get rid of that bore now, and we do something fun together, or you both fuck off and let me enjoy my food here!"

If she started laughing, it wouldnt have done anything, because seriously, the whole thing was bad enough already, and you would have an easy exit, or she was indeed looking for the alpha between you two, and with this action, you would have gotten to that position. Unless chinese dude knows some kung fu or shit like that and asks you for a fight…
>>
>>23355362
Hahaha, yeah. It was really hard to tell if she brought him so that he could tag along or if she was trying to get us to 'compete' - It's just a speculation, but it really did almost feel like that.
>>
>>23355374

That's really lame to waste your time like that. What a crazy girl. Fucking tinder.
>>
>>23355178
>are you a grill? Because that's a very odd thing to do for a guy, to see a pure match as validation.

no, i'm a guy. i had little to no desire to pursue any of them. they might have been cute, they might have had some shared interests, but the effort required to turn any of that shit into something more than just a transient fling/few dates/ etc. doesn't seem worth it to me. i want love and i sure as hell won't get it on tinder.
>>
>>23355390
This is exactly how I feel.
>>
My experience is that all girls on Tinder apparently procrastinate, feminism is their main personality trait, and they all want to attend Hogwarts if they haven't already.
>>
>>23355413
Tinder has taught me that most women in my age group are self-employed CEO's at "full-time mummy"

I'm sure that shit pays all sorts of bills.
>>
I like uploading new pictures and seeing how that affects my matching. People probably think I'm crazy but whatever works right?

Like, "am I ugly now?" No? "How about here in my kitchen looking slightly less sad" "Oh, sweet. Delores thinks I'm hot."
>>
>>23355430
Well you know, being a mom is the worlds most difficult job, as Oprah said.
Brain surgeons and pilots must drop their jaws in amazement when they see mothers pretending to eat various dishes made out of sand, prepared by their kids.
>>
I think I'm gonna meet a girl from tinder tomorrow. Oh man I'm fucking scared
virgin here
>>
>>23355457
Yeah me too haha.
>>
>>23355229
>I wouldn't mind actually sleeping with a chubby girl but I know after sex they'll awkwardly pop the question like "So... What does this mean for us?"

I had a good rule of thumb, don’t fuck anything that you wouldn't date. Though only had sex with 8 and 2 blowjobs out of my tinder career.
>>
>>23355656
>don’t fuck anything that you wouldn't date
Thanks. I'll keep this in mind.
>>
>>23354950
nah mate, it was a WRX and the engine block was fucked
>>
>Objectively a 7/10 on /soc/
>Get maybe a match a week

I'm a piece of shit
>>
>>23356132
You just have to post pics with your shirt off
bonus points for sweat
>>
>>23356146
How to take pictures without them being mirror selfies/ asking my friends to lief some kind of fag?
>>
I thought my experience was going well. I Start matching up with cute girls everyday. I know they aren't bots. I message any qt I get within the first day or two. Half the time I get a response then I respond again and they never say anything else. I wonder if they just stop getting on tinder or I'm just an autistic faggot. I also use my super likes frequently but they never work which sucks. Really disappointing experience so far. Tfw cute girls like you sometimes but they never log on again. :(
>>
>>23356124
kek
>>
I recently deleted all the text in my profile (had the average boring shit) and replaced it with:

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

Turns out it tripled the amount of matches i get.

Lmao.
>>
My profile reads: "I'd be Marx because I'm too lazy to be Lenin or Stalin."

If you're a girl does that make you wet?
>>
im asian and i want to fuck tinder girls
what are my chances?
>>
>>23354761
every profile is a bot
>>
>>23356516
It would make me cringe

>>23356784
Zero.
>>
>>23356489
kek
>>
>>23355323
i would have left the second she said she had a friend with her
>>
>>23356879
To be honest, I was kind of expecting it. I didn't really expect her to be alone. Especially since she's never met me before, and I guess it would have been awkward at first.
>>
Does anybody know how to fix the issue where one of the 6 picture slots is permanently gray? I keep trying to add a picture but instead it just shows as a duplicate of an already existing image on my profile. Also, every time I try to add a picture directly from my iPhone's camera roll, the app crashes on me. Every time. It's fucking annoying and I haven't been able to change up my profile.
>>
I get matches and make good coversation, but also too beta too meet because no confidence in looks or personality
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-19-01-55-44.png (148 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-19-01-55-44.png
148 KB, 720x1280
I'm bored ask me questions, more than happy to give advice. I've been tindering for about a year, already have dates for Saturday and Sunday.
>>
>>23355323
When she gave you " he says you just want sex" that was your cue to leave. Don't waste your time like that.
>>
>>23358776
Holy fuck, I need to move from where I live.
What are some good conversation starters? I think I'm fine on that department, but some other recommendations would be fine. How do you get casual sex dates without sounding like a creep "lets fugggg".

I'm really not interested in longterm relationships anymore, I finally got over one and don't want to go through the same shit again.
>>
>>23356342
Think of it like /soc/
Cute girls get mobbed on here. The same happens there. My chubby sister has like fucking 36 Matches at any given time
>>
>>23358922
If the girl has something actually interesting in her profile I'll talk to her about that, if I'm super lame and feeling unoriginal I just send this copy pasta "you look beautiful :) hope you're having a great week!" The fact that I get replies to that garbage shows that if the girls interested, you could message her anything nice and she'll reply.
Pretty rare to have a girl come directly to my place, but you can tell when a girl is that level of dtf from the way she's responding and even the emoticons she uses. What I do for most girls is I invite them to a bar right next to my place, then after a couple pitchers I'll ask if she wants to come see my cats. Since we're already right next to my place the transition is much smoother.
>>
>get matched with cute girls
>Don't talk to 90% of them because scared
>unfortunately, my autismo spaghetti when interacting with women in real life translates 100% to autismo spaghetti when interacting with women over tinder
>remaining 9% conversation goes nowhere
>1% have potential to become a deeper relationship
>don't risk it because anxiety
that's about it
>>
>>23358968
>I'll ask if she wants to come see my cats.
haha You seem like a cool guy, would be friends with.
>>
What do I do when I matched with a girl that turns out to have seen me IRL, and she compliments me
>Oh anon, you look better IRL than in your pics here

Probably going to set up a coffee date on tuesday (both busy for the weekend), but that is a first.
>>
>>23354761
Never gotten a match before.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-22-35-33.png (599 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-22-35-33.png
599 KB, 720x1280
tinder:

lots of matches, only actually met up with 3

got sucked off by all of them. first was 16 and asian (age of consent before you ask), came to the airport while I was on a layover and blew me in the bathroom and a few months later she met with me and we found a lonely ice rink. second and third were both white and 18. second is a borderline nympho and loves sucking dick, she made me cum in my car 3 times after I took her to get her nails done one afternoon (we still talk, she's waiting on me to come back in town) and the third blew me twice in a tim hortons parking lot within 30 minutes of knowing me and has 36GGs.

it hasnt been THAT interesting but somehow I managed to get my dick sucked almost 10 times anyways

hol up i guess i can post this i screenshotted a snap of girl 3 one time, she got kinda pissed but worth
>>
>>23358986
Thanks haha, hopefully something I said was useful.
>>
File: IMG_20160219_014517.jpg (338 KB, 1439x2403) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_014517.jpg
338 KB, 1439x2403
Only like 80 matches in 2.5 weeks I feel like I should be getting more, help pls. Have gone out with one girl last week
>>
>>23358970
This. I often have conversations with surprisingly attractive girls on the day I match them, but then the conversation runs into a dead end, then I never reply again. I'm always the one asking questions and introducing conversational topics. I might drop my spaghetti at times, but 90% of the time, I'm completely guiding the conversation. I think it's fair to say that Tinder girls are generall bad conversationalists.

Anyone have tips for when this happens? Things to say that let her know I'm really interested in hooking up or whatever, without her getting creeped out?
>>
File: The-Spaghetti-Incident.jpg (216 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
The-Spaghetti-Incident.jpg
216 KB, 945x945
>>23358970
>>unfortunately, my autismo spaghetti when interacting with women in real life translates 100% to autismo spaghetti when interacting with women over tinder
I used tinder to get rid of my spaghetti. It's much easier to be confident and smooth in a chat. After a while, I could even take this into real life!
I think tinder is the perfect tool to learn to talk to girls.
I would even reccomend you do a catfish account with a 100% perfect chad, to see how girls react when they are talking to someone attractive. Plus, you can go for much more risky stuff, without getting unmatched imidiately.

Eventually, you will also be successfull with your real account, and at some point, you'll make it IRL!
>>
>>23359004
To add to this how far do you guys usually go with searching? I live in bumfuckegypt with 15 miles for search, maybe that's the issue?
>>
File: sad-freug.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sad-freug.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
Waste of time unless you are very good looking, women can pick the cream from the crop. That is unless you have no self respect for yourself and you want to fuck fat chicks that have fucked 50 other guys from tinder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M
>>
>>23358776
does it work against you if most of your tinder pictures have other women in them? I have a couple where it's just me but the others are group pictures with girls in them.
>>
>Got Tinder like 10 days ago
>Got 3 matches
>Talked to one girl
>Exchanged a few messages, last message is mine like 4 days ago, never got a reply
>Considering suicide
>>
>>23359043
What are you even doing on 4chan bro?
>>
File: whore.png (30 KB, 1637x190) Image search: [Google]
whore.png
30 KB, 1637x190
>>23359106
You really that surprised, lad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i71ucapje7I
>>
>>23359049
If you're talking a lot with a girl you should try to set a date. Sometimes I just ask them after an hour of talking: what are you doing tonight? We should grab some beers together :)
That's how I got my date for Sunday. My Saturday date is the 2nd time seeing a girl, the last time I saw her we made out.
>>
>>23359106
Seems a bit excessive
>>
>>23359119
Actually I am kinda surprised. I know I'm not really the handsome type but I don't consider myself "ugly" (at least I hope I'm not). In "rate me" threads some girls give me 7/8 or more, but then again it's 4chan, I guess I'm more like 6/6.5.
I know I wouldn't get 3000 matches but having so few is kinda depressing, especially since I like a lot of girls
>>
>>23359081
None of my tinder pics have other people in them. From looking at girl's profiles I would say it depends. When the girl has a pic of her with a guy and he has his arm around her even if it's friendly its still like wtf, almost as bad as having a pic with a baby. So if it's just a pic with you and the girl just happens to be in the same frame not too affectionately then I don't think it's a huge deal.
>>
File: 4124124.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
4124124.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>>23359151
Mate, women win at online dating. And when it comes to online dating looks mean for than everything else at least for the initial contact. Countless studies, and graphs from various dating websites have pointed out women date even males who are 6-7/10 as below average.

You may of had her interested, but that 6ft4, shredded guy did as well.
>>
>>23359164
I meant women *Rate even males who are 6-7/10 as below average.
>>
>>23359134
The suicide part was (99%) a joke.

>>23359164
Yeah my thoughts exactly. I think Tinder is just not for me.
>>
>>23359129
Yeah, good call. I tend to beat around the bush I guess. It'll be easier once I'm 21 in a couple months so I can at least go to bars and shit. But I'll try to make more direct efforts to set up a date/hookup/Netflix and chill.

I was getting all kinds of compliments and kissy face emojis from a cute chubby girl I accidentally "super-liked", and she's seemingly really into me, but apparently she's not looking for hookups or fwb, which is baffling. I wish so many girls weren't looking for meaningful relationships and stuff, and turning down hookups when they're obviously physically interested.
>>
>>23359119
Fuck. Even I am extremely selective and don't swipe right for things like how we would look together side by side, the kind of clothes she wears etc. Even if she is beautiful.
>>
File: hfgh.png (62 KB, 646x833) Image search: [Google]
hfgh.png
62 KB, 646x833
>>23359180
Online dating as a whole is a joke for males, unless you are very good looking. Always has been. How many times (example) have you seen an ugly guy from here with a supposed good personality hooking up with a broad?

They all go after people tho are usually pretty good looking.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

If you are black / Indian, well you are shit out of luck on the other hand.
>>
File: Female-Messaging-Curve.png (13 KB, 381x313) Image search: [Google]
Female-Messaging-Curve.png
13 KB, 381x313
>>23359210
Also
>>
>>23359115
Idk bro been here for years haha
>>
File: 1451072072921.jpg (96 KB, 645x767) Image search: [Google]
1451072072921.jpg
96 KB, 645x767
>>23359214

And more salt for the wound of how women think most men are below average.

http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-looks-and-online-dating/
>>
>>23359210
>>23359214
>>23359223
This is all common sense though. I didn't read the link submitted, but I'm sure it's in the same ballpark. There are infact leagues and if you want a pretty girl you need to look somewhat good to keep her around.
>>
>>23359223
Thanks for the doc, although it's no big news indeed.
But in the end it's not that different from real life in a way.
>>
>>23359183
Damn, not being able to go to bars on dates sucks. I do coffee dates some times, but it's not the same atmosphere as a dimly lit bar and having some beers together.
I would also say that girls might actually be looking for a hook up but they don't want to admit it openly, cause they don't want to feel like a slut. I never use the Netflix and chill line for that reason and because it's become a cliché.
>>
File: squat.jpg (47 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
47 KB, 500x305
>>23359237

Indeed, yet for some reason you still have people like the OP asking when all of it is commonsense. Matter of fact is, as you stated it's the same as real life. Looks get you that foot in the door. They make you funny, charming, smart.

We have all seen it multiple times. Just the way the world works.
>>
File: 1452391832681.jpg (653 KB, 1279x2658) Image search: [Google]
1452391832681.jpg
653 KB, 1279x2658
>>23359234

Leagues yes, but even on these leagues you have good looking people interrupting the flow of uglies wanting a girlfriend or pussy for a quick pump and dump.

Take this board for instances, how many times have you sen an obvious fat and ugly women, or a blown out vagina that looks like a hand grenade went off on a deli counter? Yet she still received countless compliments and people begging for a fuck, Skype etc.. and some of these are from pretty good looking people.

As much as women are whores and stupid, men are also to blame.
>>
>>23359245
So in the end what's the secret when you're average? Just wait and die alone?
Made the mistake of thinking Tinder was actually good for average people, those who are uncomfortable hitting on girls irl but can easily have a conversation behind a screen hence have more opportunities, when it's actually just another way for people who easily do that irl to easily do that with another medium.
>>
>>23359287
>So in the end what's the secret when you're average? Just wait and die alone?

I'm in the same boat being a 6/10 male, already done it all and learned first hand what it was all like. Now i just work, make money and go gym. I guess becoming rich is a fool proof method.

I don't really try anymore.
>>
>>23359296
So what's your experience with girls and on Tinder ?
>>
>>23359309

The same as yours, might get a match or two. Speak for a while instantly removed or no more responses. Otherwise, when i get a match i get no response at all etc..

Back then i studied around, and even used a fake profile to see what it was like, didn't work on my bio etc.. and instantly got more in a day then i did in 3 weeks on my real account with my bio filled and multiple pictures.
>>
>>23359321
Never met one irl?
>>
>>23359328

Negative.
>>
>>23359333
Well that's reassuring
>>
File: 1450167466742.png (1002 KB, 1280x846) Image search: [Google]
1450167466742.png
1002 KB, 1280x846
>>23359348

Just the way the world works, i don't cry or lose sleep over it. If i really wanted i could go and fuck a prostitute but I'm not that much of a degenerate.
>>
>>23359287
>So in the end what's the secret when you're average?
Dont make a profile that shows that you are average, make a profile that makes you look desirable.

Sure, in these threads, and elsewehre on the web, you see all those recipies for tinder profiles, that are essentially
>1 get a sixpack
>2 get a beatiful face
>3 get friends and an awsome life
>4 take pictures of those three things
>5 get pussy
but you really only need number 3.
I tried quite a few profiles, and I am quite decent looking (though certainly not a 10/10), and I had the most success with a profile that only has one single pic of me skiing. You dont see my face and you dont see my body, but it is a really great powder pic at perfect conditions. And skiing is pretty big here, so that's quite good. And it shows that I'm fit and have an interesting hobby.
The about me is just
>academic graduate and single with standards
, taken from this cheesy ad for another dating site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0Kycre3OQ
and
>and since measurements seem to matter here: 5'9, 6.7", 155lbs, 9, 21.5, 1.06t/m^3
And I can talk quite good. I have set up literal blind dates with girls even now when its dark outside, that have never seen my face or body.

the REAL hard part is only to advance from that point, and that I still kinda suck at, but building an online personae for you that is attractive, funny and interesting is not a big issue. But the most important thing is, you need to actually do stuff! As in: Have a job, have some hobbies and be interested in some things.
>>
>>23354761
Really shitty.

I have been complimented on my attractiveness and I model, but I am a very "niche" and "alternative" person in most people's eyes so I guess I sorta get why I don't do very well on tinder.

I'm a goth/metalhead and I go to school in Lower Superficial, USA, AKA San Diego. Oh well, there's always real life
>>
>>23359400
Yeah I feel like I have the most average profile possible. I only have one pic, but at least it shows me in a social event.
The problem is that I'm not only looking for a fuck buddy, I want to meet interesting girls and then maybe more. I love arts, especially cinema and music and I'm looking for girls that have similar interests, maybe that's too restrictive.
My description is basically saying I'm studying in cinema and management, which shows that I'm interested in arts but I also have a good situation. Maybe I should change it.
I also can talk quite good, that's actually my best quality. People (even girls) tell me I'm a good friend to chat with. I basically have only girl friends but friendzones (even tho I don't quite believe in the friendzone). I guess I just need to match girls, and once I match them it should be fine.
>>
>>23359455
but I'm friendzoned*
>>
>>23359455

You misses his most important part; ", and I am quite decent looking". He is clearly keeping out the other facts like other pictures. Don't fall for the bait unless you want to continuously hear typical broken record advice.
>>
>>23359004
Keep at it bro, try switching up your profile.
>>
>>23359400
You meant to say you talk quite well* and you also can't use literally in that sense unless the girls were blind.
>>
>>23359464
I actually don't really believe in that for the simple reason that you can see 4/10 guys with 9/10 girls. That's not a myth.
And like I said, I'd consider myself "decent looking" I guess, at least I've been told so, by girls, but maybe that was to reassure me.
>>
File: 6436.gif (59 KB, 381x423) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59 KB, 381x423
>>23359484
>And like I said, I'd consider myself "decent looking" I guess, at least I've been told so, by girls, but maybe that was to reassure me.

Women tell you want they want you to hear, face the music. If you were this good looking or as interesting you'd be out on a date right now.
>>
File: snow.jpg (59 KB, 798x546) Image search: [Google]
snow.jpg
59 KB, 798x546
>>23359464
>You misses his most important part; ", and I am quite decent looking".
And even though I am decent looking, I have the most success with a profile that does not show this. pic related.
>>
>>23359487
Well that's kind of sad.
I've been with a very pretty girl, at least imo, I don't see why it would be impossible to do it twice?
>>
>>23359503
I don't either, but so far what you've told me and your luck on tinder where looks are the main ingredient to get matches and get dates have failed.

Just added 1+1, it goes back to what i mentioned here; >>23359223
>>
>>23359455
>The problem is that I'm not only looking for a fuck buddy, I want to meet interesting girls and then maybe more. I love arts, especially cinema and music and I'm looking for girls that have similar interests, maybe that's too restrictive.
so, dont filter for those girls before meeting them, just see how they are IRL. you can not 100% judge someone from a few pics and a bit of chatting.
I had girls turn out very different IRL than they seemed in their profiles all the time. And not just the standard beatiful girl, that turns out to be a 10 years older landwhale, but also things like a dumb, young, naive, basic bitch just fishing for compliments that turned out to be highly intelligent, doing a double MSc and totally interested in arts and culture and a good cook to boot!

>I love arts
so just set up your first date at your favorite museum.
>>
File: 124.jpg (113 KB, 900x889) Image search: [Google]
124.jpg
113 KB, 900x889
>>23359516
>you can not 100% judge someone from a few pics and a bit of chatting.

Except that's what online dating basically is, and especially a app like Tinder.
>>
>>23359509
>you've told me and your luck on tinder where looks are the main ingredient to get matches
>main
Well if you can have matches even with a pic that doesn't show your face or body I guess there are indeed other ingredients
Or maybe I'm just ugly
>>
>>23359524
>Well if you can have matches even with a pic that doesn't show your face or body I guess there are indeed other ingredients

What are you trying to claim now? that you used pictures that didn't actually show you? because the delusion you are currently showing is sickening. But I'll let you live it, see you back in a week when you create the next Tinder thread.

Also be sure to take the advice from good looking people, and to be yourself.
>>
>>23359516
>so just set up your first date at your favorite museum.
I would if I had matches
Would going to the movies be a bit too far for a first date? Could it be possible like if we started talking about movies we like and movies that were released that we both wanted to see to say like "oh why not go wednesday?" or something like that?
>>
God damn. I'm learning Japanese because former weeaboo, and using a mutual language learning app. Found two native Japanese girls on it very near me and asked them out. Just set up two dinner dates with them. Working better than Tinder
>>
>>23359531
I'm not saying I'm not average. I'm saying that there might be other ways to get matches even when you're average.
>>
File: grin.jpg (65 KB, 500x487) Image search: [Google]
grin.jpg
65 KB, 500x487
>>23359545
>I'm not saying I'm not average

How does someone not average not get matches when looks are the biggest part, someone has lied to you.
>>
>>23359541
Nice, I also want to learn new languages, especially japanese for that matter. What's this app?

>>23359551
not saying i'm not average is a way of saying I AM average. Just read it again.
Might post a pic if you want to judge
>>
>>23359523
>Except that's what online dating basically is, and especially a app like Tinder.
Yes and No.
you use it to do the first part
>Is (s)he probably good looking/interesting/intelligent/whatever it is you are searching for
So, yes, you can totally blow it here, but you dont get the complete picture. And it seemed to me that the guy I was quoting uses only those two steps to filter out girls that are not artsy enough for him.
>>
I made one about 8 - 10 hours ago and swiped a lot.

Does it usually take this long to get a match or is this a bad thing?
>>
>>23358776
Me again. Still here and still bored, what's up?
>>
>>23359534
>Would going to the movies be a bit too far for a first date?
Unless you plan on just starting to grope her out of the blue, not, it's not too far. In fact, from what I have heard here, and tried myself, movies are a bad idea for the first dates. You just sit there in silence and you dont get to know anything about the person. fuck, you cant even look at the person to see if attractive IRL…

>Could it be possible like if we started talking about movies we like and movies that were released that we both wanted to see to say like "oh why not go wednesday?" or something like that?
If you both find out that you want to see the movie just for the movies sake, sure, go for it, but dont expect anything to happen. I had more luck when setting up a movie date at my or her place. You can leave the lights on, and its much easier (but still plenty hard…) to get closer to her.
>>
File: hgh.png (54 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
hgh.png
54 KB, 500x509
>>23359558
>Might post a pic if you want to judge

I don't care about your picture, I'm telling you how it is and you cant handle it. You think listening to some butch who is good looking will help you in any way shape or form? On a fucking app where looks MATTER and LOOKS are one of the things that get you a match in the first place?

It's like i'm talking to a women.

>>23359567
Only if you're ugly.
>>
>>23359579
Well yeah that's a good point. I think a café is the best place for a 1st date, especially since I think I'm good with conversations.
>>23359567
No it's quite normal I think. Took me like 3 days to get my 1st match yay, but I'm not a good example
>>23359583
Dude who are you to basically affirm someone you don't know that they are average just by their number of Tinder matches? Once again, I'm not saying I'm not average, I'm just saying you don't know shit about me and can't affirm it 100% like you're doing
>>
>>23359598
>Dude who are you to basically affirm someone you don't know that they are average just by their number of Tinder matches? Once again, I'm not saying I'm not average, I'm just saying you don't know shit about me and can't affirm it 100% like you're doing

I'm legitimately starting to think you are retarded. This might be another reason you don't get no matches.

You have no reading comprehensions.
>>
>>23359602
>says looks are the primary source of matches
>says I don't get matches cause retarded
>>
File: disgusted-face-man.jpg (79 KB, 446x599) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-face-man.jpg
79 KB, 446x599
>>23359614
Did you miss the
>This might be another reason
>Another Reason

Holy shut, you litrelly have NO reading comprehension. This is a mixture of being ugly and being retarded, I'm afraid.
>>
>>23359567
I think it takes a while for new accounts to get mixed into girls' potential matches. Give it 2 days to know for sure if you're doing something wrong and need to change your profile.
>>
>>23359621
Didn't miss it, but saying it's another reason does mean that by not being retarded I'd get more matches. So that means even with being average you can increase your luck of getting matches. You talk about being average like it's a fatality and you can't influence your matches on Tinder when it's actually false.
>>
>>23359630
>Didn't miss it

If you didn't miss it you wouldn't have embarrassed yourself for the second time, if not third in a row.

>but saying it's another reason does mean that by not being retarded I'd get more matches.

Incorrect, i noted looks were one of the main ingredients. We all know personality comes second and is also another make or break moment.

You fail at both. Damn look at your ego go wild after hearing you were ugly.
>>
>>23359558

hellotalk
>>
>>23359634
>Incorrect, i noted looks were one of the main ingredients. We all know personality comes second and is also another make or break moment.
Then don't say shit like "Waste of time unless you are very good looking" about yourself cause you just contradicted yourself.
You just agreed you could personality was a way of increasing your matches (by saying being retarded lowers it).
>>
>>23359649
about Tinder*, strange lapsus.
>>23359640
Thanks!
>>
>>23359649
You just agreed personality*
God really need to reread myself.
>>
>>23359649
>Then don't say shit like "Waste of time unless you are very good looking" about yourself cause you just contradicted yourself.

Incorrect again, I'll state it again. Looks are one of the main ingredients, and something that initially gets you the foot in the door and the match. You claimed to have got a match or two and they stopped responding rather quickly.

How retarded are you? Honestly. This is getting embarrassing. Get off the internet.

Autismo.
>>
>>23355323

The Chinese women I've gone on dates with have been hit or miss. All but 1 were native Chinese. Most of them were arrogant and held themselves in much too high of an opinion. One was amazing and kind, smart, a great combo.
>>
>>23359689
I've mostly had positive experiences with the Asian girls I've met on tinder. One of them went through my phone while I was sleeping though. Then she got mad that I was still chatting with girls on tinder, even if we hadn't agreed to anything more than fwb.
>>
>>23359697
>One of them went through my phone while I was sleeping though.
That's why you have a password on your phone! But still, thats no excuse for that bitch.
>>
File: IMG_20151217_225910538.jpg (3 MB, 2340x4160) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151217_225910538.jpg
3 MB, 2340x4160
>>23359704
I had one of those slide pattern locks which she must have memorized while looking over my shoulder on the couch earlier that night. I haven't talked to her in a month. I actually gave her one of my kittens, and I still have the kitten's brother.
>>
Here's my story about how i met a 9/10 girl on a dating app. it wasnt tinder, some older app like Twoo or some shit

> swipe girls there, get matches etc, never talk to anyone
> see this qt who just seems too cute to be real
> she's 18 in that app, im 19
> crush
> there are some questions and answers on this app that when you've answered them, you get so see their answers
> message her "you are the most adorable girl ive seen" or some shit
> no reply
> no reply for a week or so
> think she must have abandoned this app
> go to facebook and search for her, lives in my town
> instantly find her
> add her because i cant message her without adding her as a friend
> tell her that i saw her on that app and that she looks supercute and i'd like to get to know her better
> in the same message i already ask her out
> she replies with sth like "You asked so nicely, of course i will go out with you"
> she wants to get to know me a bit better
> tell her about myself, she seems into me
> thingsgoinggood
> set the date to like 3 days from there
> dont talk in the meantime, i cant come up with anything to talk about, thinking it will ruin the date
> date is set to be at a restaurant
> the day before the date, just as i was about to book the table, i get a message from her saying, that she has already promised to be with someone else
> ask her what it means
> she has a boyfriend
> tell her its fine
> week or two go by, she starts talking to me
> have a good converation, i help her with her math homework.
> this math is too simple wtf
> she asks if i want to go and do sth
> im in
> we go to see a movie on the first "date", i think she didnt classify that as a date
> it goes supergood, i made her laugh a lot etc
> shes into me
> she has something come up just after the movie
> it actually was her mother wanting to meet up with her
> she lives with her dad
> find out she's 16
> okay, that's not a huge factor, trying to play it off cool
> she thinks i think less of her now
cont?
>>
>>23359775

Go on...
>>
>>23359775
> tell her i just need to get familiar with the idea of dating someone that much younger than me
> fck that wasnt the best way to put it
> from there on she was always self-conscious about her age, even tho i told her many times im completely fine with it
> put the two pieces together: the easy math and her age - she just started high school and i had started university
> next week, i ask her out and we go to a pizza place
> we have some pizza, talk alot since the movies wasnt really a place to talk at
> after that we go get some hot wine since it was christmas and it was cold outside, in the centre of the town there was a christmas fair or sth
> she gets a little tipsy, so do i
> we decide to go to the movies again that night
> her treat, we go and see 007 : spectre
> was a great time, i walk her to her house
> till that point we've only hugged when we said goodbye the last time, havent even held hands or whatsoever
> hug her again and say goodbye
> she texts me how her emotions are through the roof etc, i reply with the same
> christmas holidays come
> i go to my grandparents' place and she goes to hers
> i ask her what she will do on new years eve, she said she'd like to go out to a restaurant and watch fireworks etc
> i propose her a plan
> my parents are gonna go abroad and my house is free (i live in a dorm in the same city as her and i'm from another town like 12 km away)
> she's stunned
> i think this is the most spontaneous thing ive ever done
> she's a bit scared because she would have to get in my car and drive with me, a person shes only seen 2 times, for almost 2h
> tell her i see why shes concerned, but im not a rapist or sth
> shes a bit conscious but she agrees
> later that evening i get a message from her on fb, where we usually chat, asking for my number
> think to myself that she already has my number, but she might not have saved it or sth
> give the number
> get a call from her later telling me her ex wants to call me
> cont
>>
I don't really get any responses on tinder. I've tried for a couple of years, I had one woman reply back a few times, I have had maybe 3 matches in total?

Biggest success was a woman who we had some good chats, it got a bit hot and steamy one night and she fell asleep, after that she seemed off the boil and then stopped talking to me for like 8 months.

Got a message out of the blue one night from her asking me what I'd thought of the Doctor Who ep that had been on that night. And then regular conversation since then, but only receiving them while new DW episodes are airing. I'm her friend who likes Doctor Who apparently. She's dating someone else.

Gave me some good advice for my profile, but still never get any kind of response. Le sigh.
>>
>>23355323
>>23355374

Errrmm it REALLY sounds like this awkward girl tried to set up a threesome for herself and was just to aspie to outright say it.

Should've stuck around and hit that while the chink guy awkwardly tries to fumble with his dick on the other side of the bed.
>>
>>23359910
> she tells me that they are living together currently and that he wont move out. (mentions her ex is sleeping on the floor or sth) And right now he's being irrational, taking her phone etc.
> apparently she's living with her ex and father
> tell her i'll wait for his call then
> he calls me and tells me how im ruining his relationship
> wut
> i thought they were over
> no idea that they lived together
> he also tells me to back off and not talk to her
> i tell him to fuck off and that he needs to stop annoying her
> he tells me not to get involved in their business
> we argue
> i tell him to leave her alone
> he tells me to mind my own business
> i never settle on backing off
> converation ends
> i've never fought over a girl, i never get on peoples nerves usually, nor pick a fight
> so he calls me back
> he wants to meet up with me, to "talk"
> i ask him if he thinks he's a real tough guy to present such a request
> ask him if he wants to fight or sth
> no idea what im doing
> he says he wasnt going to, but now that i brought it up he'd gladly
> tell him how he was the one wanting to meet up etc and that i'm like 200km from him atm
> he tells me he knows when i'll be in his city again
> he looked it up in our texts with the girl
> be a bit scared
> try to play it off cool by saying "ok find me and "talk" to me then"
> idk how old or big he is, but she has mentioned something about being close with a guy that was in MMA-fighting
> we are done calling
> he sends me text messages of how i need to back off, using some curse words etc
> tell him not to be so rude
> send him a text that i'm not a person who ruins relationships and send her and him a text of how they should both get some sleep and settle things down.
> in her text i mentioned that i hope she will stand by her words and break it up with him
> i was kinda fed up with that shit
cont
>>
>>23359937
> he texts me back, thanking me for my decision to back off and that he's really tired of working the whole week and not getting much sleep
> wtf why should i care about him
> dont talk to either of them for 3-4 days
> she starts messaging me
> it's 3 days to new years and i'm just thinking if the plan is still a go (plan that she will come to my place with me)
> she tells me that she and her ex cleared things up and he wont bother her or me again
> better than i expected
> plan is still a go
> look up some places to dine at new years eve
> planning montage
> the day comes, i've prepared so many things to make this perfect
> i drive to her place to pick her up, give her a rose
> she's happy af, me aswell
> still never held hands or kissed
> we reach the destination after the long drive, get some food and go to my place to watch some movies before the fireworks
> i prepared a shitton of snacks and movies for the night
> she was impressed
> btw she smoked and i kind of despise it, but she was constantly telling me about how she wants to quit, so it's not that bad for me
> sit on couch, never touch
> was thinking of ways to approach
> literally a million ways
> didnt do it
> the time is 23:50
> drive to see the fireworks by the riverside
> not the best view because some trees are blocking it, but it's fine
> watch fireworks and kiss, a lot
> she actually made the move to kiss herself
> happy.jpeg
> drive back to my house, watch tv, cuddle
> she starts getting calls
> ex bf
> not like this
> she never answers
> buzzing is annoying
> she turns her phone off
> he sends me some texts, telling me that he had attached his sisters husband and is in trouble and that she needs to help him
> we dont respond, turn off phones
> watch tv with her leaning against me
> look at her
> god she's pretty
> both getting tipsy from the champagne (dunno how it's spelled)
> start kissing her, she pulls me closer and closer
cont
>>
tinder's been cool, starting tonight I got a different date lined up every night til tuesday. It's stressful keeping multiple conversations going though and I'm less productive because of it
>>
File: wrap_it_up.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wrap_it_up.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
>>23359958
>>23359937
>>23359910
>>
>>23359958
Damn, I am really curious how that is going to end. But at least, you seem to be still alive…

>>23359959
>I got a different date lined up every night til tuesday. It's stressful keeping multiple conversations going though and I'm less productive because of it
Somewhat same here… Sitting at the office, and waiting for one girl to confirm our normal date for tomorrow, while talking to another one, where I went all in, and essentially just want to set up a date with her huge tits.
>>
>>23359969
yeah man I feel like I'm gonna get fired, I really do just sit in a cubicle and text all day
>>
>>23359976
Same here. But it's my works fault, since the whole week has been boring to start with. But I already swithced off discovery, and next week I'll be out of my office all week, so I'm going to catch up with my lost productivity.
>>
>>23359958
dude, hurry up! Theres people in here that have work to do!
>>
>>23359958
> my hands go over her whole body, feeling her soft ass, her lips were amazing
> feel tits, quite small, but holy shit did they feel good
> went into compare with your ex mode
> i had 1 gf before her
> she was 70kgs, 10cm shorter than me
> i am 188cm and 85kg
> ex was now very small
> but oh boy the qt who i was making out with was
> about 50kg and to my chin
> never had a girl that small
> finally ask her if she wanted to move from the couch to bed
> "yes"
> lift her up and place on the bed
> that was light
> proceed to sex
> she was quite passive, but she grabbed me to pull me closer
> last time i had sex was about 5 months ago
> didnt last too long
> made her cum afterwards with fingers
> she moaned quite a lot
> go to the bathroom to wash off
> get back in bed
> she proceeds to rub herself against me
> boner2 achieved
> sex her again, she tells me that the 2nd time was even better
> feel tired af
> go watch the movie on the sofa, cuddling ith her, naked
> feelsgoodman
> go to sleep
> next day everything was normal, we hanged out, and then i had to send her on a bus because it was too early for me to go to the dorm as the holidays hadn't ended and i din't have the car at my disposal anymore
> everything went amazingly
> go home, do stuff
> message her if she's home safely
> she messages me "you used me"
> i was like "why would you think that? Didn't you like it?"
> tells me she liked it but that i am a "player" and i have other girls too
> deny the statement and tell her she was the second person ive been with
> she finds it hard to believe
> cant prove to her that im right
> things settle
> later, when the break is over and i go to the dorm, we go out again
> movies again
> fun time, i send her home, and tell her if she wants she could come to my dorm
> she accepts
> that was easy
> she comes there, we watch some things on the internet and cuddle, have a laugh
> sexytime
> i want to go down on her
> she doesnt want me to
> ask her why
cont
>>
>>23359993
almost done guys, have some patience
> she doesnt answer
> tell her girls usually like that kind of stuff
> she goes all detective on me with "what do you mean usually"
> tell her i've read on the internet that girls like oral
> try to laugh it off
> proceed with sex
> was good, but right after i finish she gets up to go and smoke
> ask her what's wrong
> follow her to the balcony, as she smokes we talk
> shes all suspicious about that "usually girls like.."
> shes almost in tears
> successfully calm her down, and send her home afterwards
> message good night
> a little hickup but things seem fine
> next day she messages me "fuck you"
> wtf
> get mad
> why
> she tells after some pinning that i have a girlfriend in my hometown
> deny that
> she doesnt believe me
> pin some answers from her
> apparently her ex sent her a picture of a fake fb convo, where i tell a girl from my hometown that i miss her and love her
> mfw it's the worst fake convo
> my middle name isn't capitalized
> no profile pics
> mysides.png
> tell her how fake it is
> she realizes it nd apologizes
> tells me that we need some time off because she made a huge mistake and it isnt right for me
> tell her that it's exactly what her ex wants and insist on not taking time off
> okay, im starting not feel that attracted to her
> we talk, things seem better
> later we go out again
> billiards
> go to my dorm afterwards, drink champagne
> tipsy
> have the greatest sex so far
> i cook for her
> good times
> starting to fall in love
> send her home
> things good again
> she has school next morning
> next day she tells me she threw up later at home
> wut
> she had like 150ml of chapagne
> ookay
> comfort her
> she tells me tha she doesnt want to talk to me for a while
> i get annoyed
> ask what is wrong
> tells me i'm too much of a distraction
> tells me she feels stupid being next to me because she doesnt want to be wrong and so she wont say the thing she wants to
cont
1 more
>>
File: received_884580534922466.jpg (34 KB, 720x513) Image search: [Google]
received_884580534922466.jpg
34 KB, 720x513
>>23360023
> tell her i think she's really smart
> i actually think so, she knows alot of stuff
> she tells me she thinks she's falling for me
> tell heri'm falling for her too
> tell her i dont know what i want
> thinking about the false accusations etc, the drama
> she's not stable
> think to myself i'll be glad later that i stopped at this point

> havent talked to her much since
> miss her because of her cute face, but it's ok

> pic is her
>>
i only get black chix or fat 30 yearolds

im 28 with a half assed profile

thats my experience
>>
>>23360023
>> tells me she feels stupid being next to me because she doesnt want to be wrong and so she wont say the thing she wants to

great punctuatoin there

At first she looked a 9/10 , probably more to the 8s or 7s desu, but i still think shes super cute

did i do good regarding the leaving of the girl?

and this was my first greentext
>>
>>23360059
this was the definition of tl;dr and was only marginally related to tinder at best. While the piece initially held the reader's attention with the premise of cheating and statutory rape, it was quickly bogged down by excessive descriptions which read more like a rambling journal entry than a classic greentext.
>>
>>23360059
>>23360148
2 out of 5 stars
>>
>>23360148
>>23360155
ill take notes
>>
Bump, and please help!

I got the huge tits girl from >>23359969 to agree to a date next Tuesday, and we are doing some quite heated chat already, so I guess my intentions are clear to her.

Or are they not? Because she seems dumb as a log… How do I not fuck this up, and how do I make sure that she does not get any wrong ideas (aka love, "he's the one!"…) when the Tuesday date indeed happens (not sure, till I got it) and I manage to get her to my place (hers is not an option).

How to best proceed? Tell her that I am just using her for sex, as soon as we enter the door?
>>
>>23360361
>Tell her that I am just using her for sex, as soon as we enter the door?
I'm no proffesional, but that would scare her away forever. Probably
>>
>>23360361
first off, it's okay if she's fat you don't have to justify it to us or yourself by talking about her big tits.

I dunno if you're built for this casual sex thing, nobody is falling in love with you over some dirty texting. If you don't want her to get attached then try losing your erection during sex or busting your nut too fast
>>
First I turn on my social anxiety
Then I swipe everyone to the left
Finally I go back to bed and cry
>>
>>23359210
Who actually gets the last sentence?
>>
>>23360493
>I'm no proffesional, but that would scare her away forever
Yeah, probably, and I only would want this after the act, not before.

>>23360534
>first off, it's okay if she's fat you don't have to justify it to us or yourself by talking about her big tits.
Well, the big tits I am pretty sure about, but I dont know 100% yet that she is fat. But I'd bet that she certainly is chubby. But that indeed does not bother me, unless she is a landwhale. However what does kinda bother me, is the fact that she probably aint the brightest bulb.
>I dunno if you're built for this casual sex thing, nobody is falling in love with you over some dirty texting.
My last fuck buddy did confess her love to me quite quickly, so I am kinda weary. So I wanna go for a pump and dump this time, but I'm not too trained in those
>If you don't want her to get attached then try losing your erection during sex or busting your nut too fast
Fuck. I never come too fast, I'm more of the opposite. I could try to outstamina her…
>>
File: IMG_20160219_130408.png (241 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_130408.png
241 KB, 1440x1440
I lie about my age. I'm 35 but on Tinder it says I'm 29. I usually will only admit the truth after I've shagged the gril
>>
File: IMG_20160219_015101.png (232 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160219_015101.png
232 KB, 1440x1440
Also, I've been trying out this style of direct opener, after someone recommended it in a previous Tinder thread (thanks, 4chan!), an I've been having a 70-80% response rate.

Even grils that pretend to be offended keep talking to me (one of them even responded by saying I'm not good looking enough to pull that off, but yet I'm going to be meeting up with her next week kek)
>>
unless you are:
8/10 attractive or higher
ok with with fucking girls with the personality of a plastic bag
getting some weird shit on your dick that requires medical attention

I wouldn't recommend it.
>>
>>23354962
Are you me?
>>
>not looking for a hookup
definitely looking for a hookup but wants you to try harder
>>
>>23361401
>(one of them even responded by saying I'm not good looking enough to pull that off, but yet I'm going to be meeting up with her next week kek)
Damn, I saw that when you posted that one!
How did you turn her around? Seemed like a lost case.
>>
>>23361656
Yeah tinder is a hot people's app, and I can attest to getting dick diseases from tinder girls. The no-personality point is a lie though, probably just hard to gauge what people are like by just texting with strangers. The girls on tinder are the same girls that exist in the world outside of your phone.

I highly recommend it, if you're a good looking guy just wear condoms and enjoy yourself
>>
I met my gf on Tinder.

I used it to try to meet girls with low self esteem to use for sex ha.

its insanely easy to pull girls on tinder. you can just swipe, ,atch and then just wait for them to message you. Easy t gauge whch girls are slutty and which are looking for the men ov der dremz cum truez

ended up talking to her nd really enjoying her company. in a great relationship.
>>
>>23361861
Seriously? Fuck, I've hooked up with a lot of tinder chicks and never caught anything. I always use protection, except for a few times. Probably just lucky.
>>
First girl i met on tinder was sucking my dick then slide down and put her tongue in my ass. After that I wrapped my dick every single time, some of these girls get nasty
>>
>>23362178
Ya for sure, had that happen too, and another time a month ago girl asks for anal straight away. Not complaining haha, but it shows some of these girls are really dirty.
>>
I am a 5/10 on a good day but I am pretty clever and funny and not a fat neckbeard so I get a decent amount of matches. Not many of them are above a 6 though. Went on a few dates with girls and they all ended up being pretty insane. One was essentially homeless. Had 2 late night booty calls from girls I had gotten numbers from. Both were chubby 4/10 though.

Overall about what I expected. Had a few genuinely good hearted girls that I talked to that were just not my type.
>>
Matched with this korean qt film student and I feel the spaghetti falling out of my pockets, I don't want to ruin it, but don't know where to even start
>>
File: koreanqt.jpg (10 KB, 439x147) Image search: [Google]
koreanqt.jpg
10 KB, 439x147
>>23362632
>>23362632
>>
>>23362632
Well, what do you know about film? Ask who her favorite director is. Do you know Wes Anderson? Most film chicks I've met love him and his directing style.
>>
>>23361401
Holy fuck, I wouldn't dare be so direct. Some people are psychos and like to ruin people's life and post that stuff to the public.
>>
>>23362742
Hows the convo going? She seems genuinely interested
>>
>>23362779
Asked her what was she focusing on, that I myself wanted to be a director but I'm also trying to write my scripts. Nothing so far.
>>
>>23362807
And she hasn't responded yet? If she hasn't, don't worry about it, its Friday after all so she's probably busy. Not saying this applies to you, but the worst thing I've seen people do is send 4 or 5 messages all in a row without giving the girl time to respond. It comes off way too strong and looks desperate.
>>
>>23359061
go back to /r9k/
>>
File: y-you too.jpg (33 KB, 421x289) Image search: [Google]
y-you too.jpg
33 KB, 421x289
>>23362838
>>
>>23363099
Ya bro that's great. And Kubrick was indeed a badass.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-09-14.png (702 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-19-21-09-14.png
702 KB, 1440x2560
I need a professional. Or a miracle.
>>
File: File_000.png (694 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
File_000.png
694 KB, 640x1136
>>23354761
30+ matches in a week.

I'd say i'm pretty good at texting and facilitating the conversation, but most of them still taper off after awhile. I got pretty close to asking two different girls to coffee/drinks but both ended up fucking dropping off the face of the earth despite the conversation going exceptionally well.

Still a fun app, a game really, i'll just stick with asking out the girls at work and school.
>>
>>23363135
IS there anyway you could stop being black? im not saying it would help but... it would help
>>
>>23363235
Yeah if I concentrate.
>>
>>23363241
Try that, also any girl ive talked to about tinder said their least favourite things were group photos, dick pics, shirtless photos and selfies. You have two of those, try to not do that. Use one selfie (not in a mirror) a distance picture showing your body, then pictures showing you doing a hobby or activity.
>>
>>23363130
Yeah, well it pretty much died there no reply so far, but I'll let her be the one to ask something now
>>
Help. Bio that increases chances of matches?
>>
>>23363387
Be funny and original, especially if you're not super photogenic, and it depends on what type of girl you're wanting to attract.

I'm pretty picky usually, I like the artsy hipster types, so off kilter pick up lines(or you could use them as a bio) have worked.

"Hey girl, is your name Magna Carta, because you make me want to hold the King to the rule of law and abolish feudal abuses inherent within our system"
>>
Tinder surprises me with the quality of the women on there. Apparently casual sex is the preferred activity of the attractive.
>>
met my gf of about 6 months now, shes pretty hot
>>
>>23363430
You think high quality women are there for casual sex?

If they have their instagram, and pretty much just that in their bio then all it is them promoting themselves and inflating their ego's in the most superficial of ways.

A big group are there because it's something fun to do when they're bored, no intent of hooking up or even talking to people.

Then there's the group on tinder because they think they'll actually meet some great guy on there but rarely go through with anything because it's tinder.

I'd argue it's a minority that's there for just casual sex, give or take depending on the size of the city you're in, college town, etc.
>>
>>23363341
She didn't respond to that? Give it time, there's no reason she shouldn't respond. It's highly likely she's busy so don't stress about it. She might not even reply before tomorrow afternoon, but that's normal.
>>
>>23363341
If she doesn't reply before tomorrow evening just send her another question to keep the convo going, maybe ask her about what TV shows she likes since it's sorta related. Some girls are fucking useless at keeping convos going. I've had dates where I have to ask all the questions to keep the momentum going.
>>
>>23354761
None of the girls I match with want a hookup - they say that in messages but still really keen to wanna meet up. These are the only kind of girls that talk to me. How do I into the sex
>>
File: fuggggg.jpg (16 KB, 419x111) Image search: [Google]
fuggggg.jpg
16 KB, 419x111
>>23363473
>>23363508
>>
>>23363407
Too dumb to understand this bio myself ... Preferably trying to get casual things happening.. Anymore bio suggestions?
>>
>>23363512
Converting the dates is an entirely different challenge. I posted what I do in an earlier post:
>>23358968
You also have to keep the convo going the whole time to keep the momentum going. If you found common interests while chatting online, bring up those again and go into more detail. Usually by doing this you'll find other things to talk about.
One thing I do is I ask if they play any instruments, then I'll do a hand size comparison with them and talk about if they have good guitar playing hands. The real point is to establish some physical contact. Thats just one example of how to establish it.
And later if you see she's into you you should start holding her hand over the table. And eventually after that you get to the making out phase. And then you invite her over to your place. My dates usually last 3 hours and this whole process happens gradually.
>>
>>23363512
Some times the process takes a couple dates. Like the girl I'm seeing tomorrow night I already made out with, but when I asked her over she said she couldn't because she was going to another city the next morning and had to be up early.
Another girl I saw a month ago it took two dates just to get to the making out phase, and three to convert it.
>>
>>23363663
How did you know it wasn't right to kiss her on the first date?
>>
>>23363586
Ya that's shitty eh. What I would do is ask her what else she likes to watch, does she follow any TV series? If you don't know much about TV shows then that might not work for you. Or just ask her if there's any movies in theaters right now that she's looking forward to seeing.
>>
>>23363691
The first date with her we met during the day to go for coffee, so already the mood and tone of the date wasn't the same as meeting for drinks at 8 at night for example.
>>
>>23363691
She also said she couldn't hang out all day cause she had to go teach dance class that night. So I knew it was more of a lets meet up and talk kinda expectation.
>>
>>23363629
Roses are red.
Violets are Blue.
I have head trauma.
Now I can't rhyme.

Then list some non cringey things about yourself, like hobbies and interests.
I can't help ya too much because I don't have a lot to work with.
>>
What to do if you've drifted away from all your friends? It's making finding non dated pictures extremely hard, and I get that selfies are a bad idea.

I feel like I've got 1 selfie (the least shit I could make it), and 1 decent photo from a few months back while travelling in the snow, but that's it. Should I force my (admittedly pretty cute) dog into a selfie with me, or is that whole "cute animals get matches" thing just a bit of a joke.

Is this even enough photos, or should I just not bother until I maybe recover my social life in a few years.
>>
Girls on tinder seem to much uglier than girls I see IRL

Kinda made me stop using it as I was just constantly swiping left to every person who came up

I got Bumble and it seems to be a lot better, the people on there seem to be more attractive, and more willing due to how girls have to message first
>>
>>23363911
I have 1600 matches and none of my pics are with other people so don't worry about that. And two out of 6 of my pics are selfies, so as long as it's a good pic and isn't super obvious its a lame selfie, then it's not a bad thing.
>>
>>23358776
does giphy work for an icebreaker? if not whats the best icebreaker for you?

what amount of time is too much time to have waited to msg/respond?

match with any guys? are they actually looking for relationships or all gay/bi guys just looking for fuckbuddies?

m/20/702
>>
>>23363911
And ya if you can take a cute selfie with your dog then do it. It definitely works in your favor
>>
>>23363999
I haven't used giffy as an ice breaker yet, I just pick something from their profile or I say some variation of: heya! Hows your day going?
I never think about time between messages. I don't think it makes enough of a difference that you should waste time over thinking it. Sometimes we match and I'll message them right away. It shows youre interested.
I only see girls, so I can't really say what it's like for bi/gay guys on tinder.
>>
>>23364056
thanks senpai, btw if you're at all curious, now is definitely the time to give guys a try. I mean almost everyone HAS to be okay with homosexuality while at the same time the community still respects its secrecy.
>>
Had some matches right away, about a match a week since.
>>
>>23364116
Haha thanks for letting me know
>>
do you HAVE to use FB? and does it show when you login with it?
>>
>>23364316
Yes. No.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-20-07-24-49.png (879 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-20-07-24-49.png
879 KB, 1080x1920
I matched with this semen demon. What are the chances this is a fake profile?
>>
>>23364316
You can make a quick fake one.

Tinder I found to be an absolute waste of time.
All the matches expected me to be some millionaire.
>>
>>23359214
I'm not quite sure I understand this graph.

Women rate a majority of men as below average?

But they also initiate far more messages with said below average men?

So attractive men are actually messaged first far less often by women?
>>
>>23364637
why does every hipster slut have that same exact nose ring now. where did it even start.
>>
>>23363930
girls on dating sites are in general uglier than girls you'll see irl.

most girls get so much attention irl all the time anyway, you have to figure something is really wrong with a girl who need to resort to something like tinder or online dating to get attention.

i've never had a successful date with a girl from online. they're literally all mentally ill and/or turbosluts. some of them are hot, yea, but still messed.
>>
File: bebop0834.jpg (76 KB, 468x462) Image search: [Google]
bebop0834.jpg
76 KB, 468x462
>>23364697

easy
>>
>>23364637
I matched with a girl like that months ago, was always posting nude stuff on "moments" with her lesbian gf lel
>>
>>23363630
>The real point is to establish some physical contact. Thats just one example of how to establish it.
This!
I really gotta try that hand comparison thing, because I am terrible about initiating contact in public. Its a bit easier if I already have her on my couch (that whole stretching you arms over the whole width of the couch, and moving closer slowly), but to actually get her there, really sucks.

Any advice for my next two dates?
On sunday I have one girls who seems kinda into me (complimenting my looks and all that), and we made some ambiguous jokes in chat, but generally, I expect a normal, getting to know each other bar date. She indicated she likes whiskey (damn, the internet lied to me, I thought that was a manly drink…), and I have a few good ones at home, so that would be my entry to invite her over after a few drinks.
And on Monday I have a date where it is pretty clear that I only want to fuck her, and we already discussed some details in chat. But still, having a coffee, and then just going "OK, you seem alright, lets go to my place and fuck!" seems not very smooth.
>>
Current Tinder experience/predicament pls help.
Been messaging a girl for like a week.
She agrees to go for a drink.
Ask for phone number so we can set it up easier.
Wants my FB in exchange for number.
Should I worry about adding her? Is this catfish?!?
Will my friends and family judge me because she's only 21 and I'm 27?
>>
File: beinganadultdogwalksself.jpg (56 KB, 625x622) Image search: [Google]
beinganadultdogwalksself.jpg
56 KB, 625x622
I really need to know
>>
>>23364917
>Ask for phone number so we can set it up easier.
>Wants my FB in exchange for number.
Never had that happen. However a lot of girls that want to use facebook instead of the phone.
>Should I worry about adding her? Is this catfish?!?
Worry? Depends on what you have on your facebook. If you have your real adress and job on there, then yes, but then you got other things to worry about anyways. You gotta listen to your feelings on this one…
>Will my friends and family judge me because she's only 21 and I'm 27?
what do you plan with her, and is she hot?
If she's a hot little thing, and you just want to fuck her, your family will probably never know, and if your (male) friends find out, you'll get a high five. At least that's what happened to me (she was 20 and I'm 30…).
And if it really turns out to be THE ONE, then you gotta man up, and fight for her, if your family is really that prude that they cant deal with a 6 year age difference. You are both of legal age, so who would oppose that?
>>
>>23364903
One girl I hooked up with was into scotch, at the bar she asked for Johnnie Walker black label. That was a classy girl.
And I think you already have a good strategy. After hanging out and drinking at the bar for a bit, bring up that you have some good whiskey at home and ask if she wants to go try some.
As for your other date, I was in that same scenario where a girl wanted to stop at a coffee shop before heading directly to my place. It was just like any other date, and after like half an hour of chatting and drinking coffee I used my "do you want to come see my cats?" line. In your case, you can probably just use the same line about whiskey, or just ask her if she wants to head to your place to watch a movie or whatever.
>>
>>23365102
>and after like half an hour of chatting and drinking coffee I used my "do you want to come see my cats?" line.
I dont have cats. I hate those useless fuckers!
>In your case, you can probably just use the same line about whiskey,
She's probably arriving by car, so that will not work
>or just ask her if she wants to head to your place to watch a movie or whatever.
Yeah, was kinda thinking along that line. But (at least to me) it's pretty clear that this is supposed to be a quick fuck, and we just meet in public first, to figure out if one of us is not a psycho, so when I suddenly sugggest a movie, that will also be rather WTF? But being totally blunt, like "Ey BBy, want sum fck?" never goes well, even if the girl already agreed to it…
>>
>>23364917
I actually changed my Facebook settings to not show my friends list to other people, and not show when I add people. Do that so you don't have to worry about anyone judging you for adding a random tinder girl.
As for the catfish possibility, I guess you can check her profile before adding her. See what her posts are like and make sure there's comments from her friends.
She probably just wants to add you for the same reason, to stalk your profile and see more pics of you.
>>
>>23365123
You can just ask directly "do you wanna head over to my place?"
In my opinion, saying lets go watch a movie is as clear as saying lets go Netflix and chill. I don't know how dumb she is though so use your own judgement haha.
>>
File: spongebog.jpg (578 B, 126x113) Image search: [Google]
spongebog.jpg
578 B, 126x113
>>23365144
>I don't know how dumb she is though
Very, I'm afraid…
But, yeah, it's probably better to be somewhat blunt, instead of really, awkwardly watching a movie, just for the movies sake. worst that can happen, I loose her then and there, and enjoy a movie on my own, later that evening.
Lets just hope I'm not spilling too much spaghetti
>>
File: 1455767676134.png (347 KB, 705x500) Image search: [Google]
1455767676134.png
347 KB, 705x500
>accidently superliked a 1/10
>can't take it back
>ended up getting matched
Goddammit
>>
>>23365198
The way I saw things going down is as soon as you had her in your place you'd start making out and then hook up, or worst case you'd watch 5 mins of a movie then make a move and then hook up. "Let's watch a movie" is just a euphemism.
It was scenario A with the coffee shop girl I talked about, its not like she was at my place to actually see my cats.
>>
File: 1343859511197.jpg (34 KB, 250x276) Image search: [Google]
1343859511197.jpg
34 KB, 250x276
>>23364917
The only time a girl asked for my facebook she deleted me from Tinder (while not adding me). I still don't know what was that.
Anyway being a male sucks on Tinder. I've had this app for 2 years now, and since I have standards, I got only 3 dates, which all went nowhere. My profile is kinda shit but I'm not getting better pictures of me taken anywhere I go, so I'm not even expecting a good looking match anymore
>>
>>23365304
>I've had this app for 2 years now, and since I have standards, I got only 3 dates, which all went nowhere. My profile is kinda shit but I'm not getting better pictures of me taken anywhere I go, so I'm not even expecting a good looking match anymore
Well, there's your problem.
Tinder rates users internally, and only presents folks with a matching rating to one another. If you mostly see ugly hoes, this means tinder thinks you are ugly, and thus only ugly hoes will see you. Tinder wouldnt want to lose its hot girls by showing them ugly creeps.

>2 years now, and since I have standards, I got only 3 dates, which all went nowhere.
So, either give up, and realize tinder is not for you, or work on it, dude!
I'm a rather awkward dude, and I had tinder for a bit over a year, and got like 20 dates from it, most of them with hot, educated girls with a good background.
Now I just need to figure out how to makke more out of those dates, because with that, my rate is like only 2 out of 10…
>>
I need a good About Me section, it's blank right now, I was thinking "Awesome as I wanna be."
It's a MLP reference, most people probably won't know that.
Is it bad to say you're awesome?
>>
>>23365388
>MLP
I'm so sorry for you
>>
>>23365389
Don't be. I'm awesome.
Ha, actually I didn't even need to ask for advice using that, I should just do it since I can believe it myself.
Thanks for your help.
>>
>>23365388
Normal girls swiping will think you're bland so you're really only going to get people that catch the reference or fat chicks. If that suits your taste then have a field day.
>>
>>23365405
What is a better caption then.
I mean most women will be swiping left anyway because it's not like I stand out as a Chad, I'm just normal chill guy doing this because I need to do something.
My point being, they're not even going to read the caption they make their choices based on looks.
I just wanted a caption which indicates I am more confident than I look.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.