[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get an age gap general / age gap sugaring thread goin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: mind the gap.png (2 MB, 1150x710) Image search: [Google]
mind the gap.png
2 MB, 1150x710
Can we get an age gap general / age gap sugaring thread going?

>Your age, sex and location
>What are you looking for? Older/younger?
>General interests
>Contact info

Me:

>29 male, UK
>Younger girls than me, US or UK, sugaring ideally but open to other things depending
>Movies, reading, travel, cooking, [spoiler]tucking people in to bed and reading them to sleep[/spoiler]
>[email protected] with what you're after
>>
Bumpin...
47 M 410/302
Looking for a 21 and over girl for chat & drinks eventually.
Kik epmcride
>>
m 55 bc
Looking for a younger female to chat with
Cooking, reading, running
kik or skype: oldcanuck2001
>>
36/m/Chicago
Looking for a cute younger woman interested in a D/s relationship.
Kik/Skype: AlbanyPark36
>>
18/m/Cali
wouldn't mind a 25 y/o (+/- a bit is fine) chick to talk or do other stuff with.
I'll give contact if anyone's interested
>>
>>23357265
>>23355393
>>23355111
>>23354952

Will no women your ages talk to you? Like js if you're that old and looking for a younger girl there has gotta be a reason and it isn't a good one
>>
>>23358833

What's wrong with wanting a younger, but legal, girl? Men tend to age better than women. Women my age look used up and a lot of the time, they are. They're either eternally single because no one wants them or they've been through some divorces and have some crotch fruit hanging around that you have to deal with. Younger women are more fun, better looking and aren't looking for a husband/baby daddy.
>>
Does it work if I'm 30 but get confused for 19-21?
>>
39/m/europe
young(er) girls are the best, especially if they play the good girl but in real are the bad girl
kik/skype/gmail: michimmeier
>>
>>23358917

Depending on your gender that could either be quite weird or rather normal.
>>
>>23358861
FYI men don't age much better than women in term of attractiveness, truss me. They're just still ruled by their genitals, and lack emotional maturity.
Nothing I love better than getting screwed by some gross dirty old man, but their egos are laughable
>>
32/m
Kik volrath2242
Come at me younger ladies
>>
33/m/Northern Ireland originally but now in London

Bored at work and easily entertained.

Females only - if your kik handle thing looks even remotely male then I'm not even reading it.

Have a predilection for girls with an older guy thing so if you want help reaching the real bottom of your ethical and moral depths then message away; chubbyish teens with crazy hair have, and always will be, a personal favourite.

kik/snapchat: AnonOfIreland
>>
any milf?
>>
>>23358833
That's awfully judgy. I'm a young girl into older men. Thank gods for older men into younger girls or I'd be either unfulfilled or single. Besides, people can't help what they're into.
>>
33/m into younger girl, I like the freshness and I like to guide, be a mentor of sorts.

Kik breakfastinc to find out more.
>>
Late 30's couple here. We love ladies in their 20's. They seem less hung up on stereotypes about poly flirting and fun, but are also experienced enough in bed to not be awkward, but not experienced enough to be able to be seduced to try new things like sharing my girls sweet pussy with me.

We are in the bay are 408 though so it's more open minded I think.

Kik or snap bashphulguy
>>
>>23359717
Respectfully disagree. What I think you're seeing is males who were incapable of finding a mate and extrapolating that to the whole demographic.

Men, like myself, coming out of a long term serious relationship (e.g. Marriage) may just be looking to change it up with a younger girl, no ego necessary.

I am a 31 male recently unwed, looking for a younger girl for something different. Unfortunately I find most younger girls to be immature and/or unrealistic. However, if you don't fit this mold, my Skype is WorldTraveller1985.

I am a professional with ambition and my hopes are that you are as well.
>>
>Your age, sex and location
Chubby 18/F from the east coast
>What are you looking for? Older/younger?
Someone older, obviously (especially since anyone younger than me would be illegal)
>General interests
DD/LG, ageplay, sugaring, anime, general cute things
Currently just feeling very stressed and these kinds of things help me relax.
Also, if anybody in the computer science field wants to help me do my homework and study for midterms, that would be very helpful.
>Contact info
[email protected]
I have things like skype and kik, but I'd rather not post those for obvious reasons
>>
>>23361009
25m europe
I'll send you an email cutie
>>
25 m aus
Looking for older. Like up to 33
>>
30/m/Southern Ontario

Looking to talk to younger girls and see where things go.

Looks are not important, age is not important, just be younger and interesting.

I tend to prefer kinky, submissive girls who can be nerdy/geeky, but that said any younger girls can feel free to message me and see if we hit it off.
>>
>>23361545
>>23361545

Annnnd I forgot to post my contact because I am clearly an idiot.

kik: KikAllTheThings
>>
48/M/NYC looking for ~24/F/NYC

[email protected]
>>
34/m/California
Looking for a smart, cute girl with a sense of humor. Tell me a joke!
kik: ruttzorz
>>
48/m/603
Looking for folks in the 18-26 bracket who are enthusiastic, smart, and preferably within New England.
Gender and orientation aren't as important as the ability to hold a good conversation.
On-line is fine for starters, but be prepared to take things IRL.
6'4" if that's something that matters to you.
Want to escape to the woods for a week or a weekend? Can do.
borftein on [Kik,GMail,Skype]
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.