[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have problems keeping up conversations. I just don't know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I have problems keeping up conversations. I just don't know at some point what to talk about. How do you keep the conversation up? general topics?

I think this is the right board for that.
>>
>>23354126
I'm same, i don't have much hobbies and guessing you don't either, some ppl just aren't talkers
>>
Ask open-ended questions. Show open body language. Sounds stupid but it works wonders. I'm not a talker myself but talkers love me because I'm an active listener.
>>
I could chat shit all night. I will talk to anyone who will listen; even if they don't put much into the conversation. I just love to talk.
>>
I took talk for hours. Don't bother me if I don't get response from the person. I will just talk. Every subject leads onto another subject. I love meeting new people to just talk to them. All night long talking about everything I love it. Talking is the best
>>
It just makes me happy to share my stories and talk and talk and talk. Yes I might come across as annoying but I have a mouth and im going to use it.
>>
Anything man. Anything goes. It's just words dude. Talking makes me happy and put the right words together you too can make others happy my friend.
>>
>>23354497
>>23354503
>>23354505
>>23354507
it's not that easy, responding is ok but making good new topics or so is the struggle for me
>>
Talk about what you did that day, ask them. Ask them questions about what they did like excentuate the topic. Thoughts, small talk; opinion man!!! Opinions is where it's at. Everyone got their own opinions and they will help guide you through the world of conversation. Unsure about anything ask!! Expain your unsureity brother and ask questions. Arguments are healthy if you know your limits. Never go to bed mad; stay up and fight. Your voice is your wepon. You adapt and grow. Go up and talk to random people no one ever seems to do that these days and it's sad! If you think something nice of another human it's always good to tell them, let it out pal. Just let it out. Teach another of your experiences through talk, engage in that person or group; voice out your feelings. You might have more in common with another mate than you realize. Speak your mind buddy
>>
>>23354126
Learn about something Jesus Christ OP
>>
Hey man I used to be excatly like you. Couldn't talk to a damn person without my nerves fucking it up. Nervousness huh? Takes it out of a man am I right. Exhusating as hell, but if you can some how put all that built up tension energy into a fixed conversation, brain power to make up the words and a sheer distraction to put yourself out there to hold great conversations of the world then my friend you will be there. I had am awful stutter. So much to say but could I get it out?? Hell no my man, no I could not. I used to stay up all night and literally talk to myself before I could become the person I am today. Trained myself. I wasn't afraid anymore I was better. I had no fear and I my mouth become invincible. Am I crazy? Maybe but you got to do what you can man. Whatever you can to get there and you will dude you will
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 260x194
>>23354497
>>23354503
>>23354505
>>23354507
>>23354730
>>
You need to let the words flow my brother. If you stuggle in a conversation you can always turn it around to be about you that'll get you started my buddy. Let the world know about you, only you really know yourself am I right. Get out there and converse with people. Shoot the shit for as long as you want your in control and only you. They are your words and no one else's. Open your mind speak your thoughts and by god be amazing my little man you can do it.
>>
Your friends my buddy, thats always a good conversation about the people you know and like or dislike, bitta gossip. Gossip keeps me up at night let me tell you. As long as you dont bad mouth one of their friends. But sometimes you gotta let the little bitch in you out sometimes, if you know what I mean pal. Just let her talk for you sometimes if it's a stuggle but again know and learn your limits and you will get there man! !
>>
Practice makes one better little by little dude. At first just say Hi, and see what happens. You dont have to have a conversation first time out and need to get to know that person with whom you talk with bro! And see what you have in common. Trust me they dont bite, but they do want someone that is sincere and wants to talk to them and get to know them. In time if they sees that you like them, then bam dude, they wil begin talking more to you and then your conversations will go farther. Just be yourself, someone will surely like you more for that.
>>
There's no rehearsal in real life. You must go out there and you just be cool man. Just stay chill. Find a rhythm in your letters as you speak to form the words of choice; (YOUR choice) which leads to start your conversation. Now dude, about starting the conversation and keep the listener hooked by showing interest in them and charming them as much as you can. Gotta have that cool approach. If you want to have a knockout conversation with them, then you have to start strong. When you see the person you want to talk to, whether it's a girl you've been crushing on for a while or a cute girl you see in the steet or a really awesome guy you want to befriend.., you should let them notice you for a few minutes. Body language is so important I can't even wait to tell you about!!!! Open up yourself physically and emotionally be approachable and not scary as fuck!!!! And by god wear that winning smile of yours but not so much teeth!!! Just go in for the kill have whatever you got to say already running in your head big man. Or if nervous go into the bathroom and have a quiet word with YOURSELF first and absorb your nerves into pure confidence and cool energy that you will use to push yourself!!! Don't stay in that bathroom for too long because they might be gone when you come out and that'll suck man. Enough time to psych yourself up is all you need pal.
>>
>>23354724
Why exactly? If you worry how the other person will respond, don't. Most like talkative people who start something new an unexpected.

If you can't find a topic, start fucking reading.
>>
>>23355156
> worry how the other person will respond
that's a big point
i can think of millions of topics what to talk about but when it comes to it, it's all gone.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.