[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /soc/ Should I use this pic on tinder or do i look like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160206_193939.jpg (810 KB, 1932x2576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160206_193939.jpg
810 KB, 1932x2576
Hey /soc/

Should I use this pic on tinder or do i look like a fag here?
>>
>>23353290
Do you have one with a bit less forehead?
I'd still have sex with you anyway.
>>
Don't use tinder. Take it from a girl that unless you're an absolutely gorgeous you're getting swiped left, it's no place for average looking guys, you'll have much more success going out and meeting people in person
>>
This >>23353496

But if you still want to: dont smirk, get a better haircut, get better clothes, loose the necklace, take your picture in a better setting, with a better camera.
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 640x1136
>>23353290
>>should I use a selfie where I'm alone to try to convince people to socialize with me

I dunno anon what do you think
>>
>>23353290
The necklace is dorky as fuck. The smirk makes you look creepy. Your hair is stuck in the 90's. Take the picture straight on, no weird angles, and preferably not in a bathroom.
>>
>>23353496
I'm not gorgeous and I got 100 matches in 4 days and many girls starting the convo
>>23353667
And I used a selfie, too :^)
>>
File: Magic_logs_detail.png (289 KB, 687x590) Image search: [Google]
Magic_logs_detail.png
289 KB, 687x590
if you don't care about money you should use these logs on tinder but if you do care about money then maple is the way to go
>>
the smirk and the fact that you're taking that selfie in your bathroom give a strong "hey I'm your average good-looking guy who doesn't have any other redeeming credentials" vibe
>>
>>23354662
who gives a shit if it works
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.