[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What drugs has /Soc/ used? and how did it go? Ive only smoked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: brain-on-drugs.jpg (456 KB, 800x634) Image search: [Google]
brain-on-drugs.jpg
456 KB, 800x634
What drugs has /Soc/ used? and how did it go?

Ive only smoked and drank, but ive got plenty of friends that have done everything ive even heard of
>>
>>23352301
been smoking weed since I got up this morning
>>
>>23352301
Weed and acid.
I like to smoke weed with my close friends, but if i'm not with ma guys i feel pretty stupid in another context.
I don't feel the acid, i just see with more saturation.
>>
Speed is the best drug.
>>
>>23352326
Ive been looking into E, being a generally down person, it seems appealing to feel extreme happiness
>>
nothing quite like a speed ball of crack and heroin
>>
>>23352334
Amphetamine isn't same as E. I don't know about E, but I'm hundred percent serious about speed. Weed seems kinda gay. It literally induces 'Watching paint dry is interesting' tier effects. It seems fun at first, but then I realised that weed makes one very prone to looking at breadcrumbs and thinking delusionally about them a la 'le enlightened psychedelics' mode. Basically it makes you a huge retard. Some people do fall for it, and you can see the results in either '420 XDD balze it :-DD' culture or vegetating individuals believing in semi New Age bullshit about being enlightened by weed. Not that actual psychedelic users are much better. Of course there are non retards who smoke weed, but they are quite rare. Speed on the other hand can be extremely useful if you aren't stupid in the first place. Initial high, or rush, is pure euphoria, but you are very much in control of what you do. You are extremely self confident and can focus on anything, but I personally use the initial rush to enjoy music, which sounds much better, trust me, when the high hits. Afterwards comes that phase where the euphoria wears thinner, but you retain the ability to focus. Now, if you aren't a retard, you are going to do something productive. Read a book you've been putting off due to 4chan addiction, do assignments you'd normally put off to last minute, clean your house, - basically anything useful and productive. And you're going to enjoy the every minute of it and nothing will distract you. If you are a retard, you will masturbate for hours or do something repetive, but largely useless like browsing on here for too much. Last phase is comedown. Basically you will feel tired, but won't be able to fall asleep. Do your best to relax, like listen to music you like and don't force yourself to fall asleep. Don't wind yourself up, never do that, since thoughts tend to become relative and unorganised then.
>>
>>23352409
Don't use it too often either. Addiction isn't as much as a problem as frying your brains. If you use it rarely, but with a clear intent of getting something done, it's the best thing there is. Keep the dosage small so comedown isn't as bad. I know larger doses are tempting as initial rush is pure euphoria, but the comedown is a bitch and too much of it will make your eyes all fucked and your thinking extremely disorganised.

Use it with care. If you aren't sure, don't.
>>
>>23352409
>>23352442
>>23352326
Oh and you will feel ambient sense of happiness and optimism after the initial rush of pure euphoria.
>>
>>23352442
Im not sure of anything
>>
>>23352524
Then don't.
Drugs are a huge meme anyways. I'm glad I haven't taken any shit for a long time.
>>
meth is currently my habit, started young with weed, mdma, and mushrooms, started doing acid after high school, now 24 and all my drug money goes to meth. i love it
>>
I have consumed the following: cannabis, nicotine,alcohol, psyclobin mushrooms, peyote, lysergic acid diethylamide, cocaine, MDMA, opiates such as vicodin and percocet, and speed such as adderall and vyvanse plus a bonus of spice.

And nothing is better than weed. (;
>>
Done tons of drugs, but I've grown up. I smoke weed on occasion but that's it these days....

This is what I tell everyone. It's mostly true.

But I'm definitely huffing duster at 3 am and shit posting on 4chan.

So, don't tell anyone?
>>
I smoked weed everyday for the better part of 25 years. I quit on Jan 1st, and honestly... I dont miss it.
My favorite drug of all time is mesacaline. Ive used mushrooms, acid and peyote. Cocaine is good for parties, and working long hours. Valium and some beer is pretty cool when you want something slow motion. I used to take a lot of ecstacy, but havent tried any modern forms of it. All in all, if you've got the money and time, most drugs can be enjoyed, but if you go habit with anything, you dun goofed.
>>
>>23352301
weed, LSD, MXE, xanax, ketamine, hydros, oxy, ecstasy pills cut with heroin, and currently on cocaine
>>
>>23352301
>nicotine
>weed
>alcohol
>shrooms
>lsd
>molly
They all went pretty well, but weed, lsd, and shrooms are by far my favorites.
>>23353033
unwise to make that a habit
>>
Weed, valium, temazepam, xanax, oxycodone/contin, opana, LSD, MDMA, shrooms, saliva, coke, speed, ketamine and heroin.

I'm currently smoking fentanyl powder, poten af stuff.
>>
Hydrocodone. I am vanilla when it comes to drugs but it still feels nice.

>too shy to find any other drugs
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.