[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate if you'd like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: Profile Picture.jpg (82 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
Profile Picture.jpg
82 KB, 750x1334
Rate if you'd like
>>
decent eyebrows
>>
six
. five
>>
6'5
>>
What do I do? work out, cut the hair?
>>
>>23351366
>>
>>23351344
6ish
>>
:/ well I appreciate the honesty
>>
post in rate threads instead of making your own
>>
thanks, didn't know any better
>>
>>23351344
Age?
>>
>>23351427
19, 5"8
>>
>>23351436
nice. and you really don't look bad, though probably a bit lacking in confidence. but out of curiosity, are you cut or unsnipped?
>>
>>23351464
7 in. snipped
>>
>>23351503
Pretty cute, better than first pic. Hope you aren't self conscious. But are ya gay or straight?
>>
>>23351538
straight, sorry senpai.
>>
>>23351503
Gotcha. Then are you happy you're snipped? And were you also left with a thin brown/tan line from it?
>>
>>23351635
I have nothing to compare it to, so I guess? I do have a line/scar though, yes
>>
>>23351344
Your one of the cutest guys ive seen on here. i rate you a 9. Got kik or skype???
>>
>>23351678
Makes sense. I've asked a good number of dudes about it, and from what those who had to get cut later on said, there's no difference pleasurewise, though it does suck much worse to get it done at that age. Plus it's cleaner and a bit healthier. In any case, and if you don't mind saying, in what state (or general region at least) were you cut?
>>
>>23351716
nothin that I'll put on 4chan LOL
thank you tho
>>
>>23351587
>>23351838
if you continue posting here prepare for this to happen to you all the time
>tfw only guys think that you're cute
>>
>>23351850
seeing all the dick threads here is kind of a dead giveaway.
>>
>>23351850
noted, obv i'm new here
>>
>>23351883
Wasn't asking >>23351722 to troll btw, genuinely curious if the subject isn't too sensitive for you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.