[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prison Survival Survey. How screwed are you if you get sent to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 25
File: prisonerfrog.png (656 KB, 776x786) Image search: [Google]
prisonerfrog.png
656 KB, 776x786
Prison Survival Survey. How screwed are you if you get sent to prison?
>Height
>Weight
>Body Type
>Gender
>Ethnicity
>Ever been in a fight?
>Personality Type
>You're eating lunch and a large muscular guy walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do brobots?
>Do you have a plan on how to survive day to day without being harassed, beaten up, etc.?
>Pick someone else in the thread to be your cellmate
inb4 "I don't want a cellmate" too bad, just pick someone
the average prison isn't co-ed so you can't all just pick the one girl in the thread
>>
File: 743566_f260.jpg (14 KB, 260x365) Image search: [Google]
743566_f260.jpg
14 KB, 260x365
>Height
11ft
>Weight
73kg of pure muscle
>Body Type
Fit
>Gender
[Classified]
>Ethnicity
Superior
>Ever been in a fight?
You're a fool, I do not fight. I rampage.
>Personality Type
Loving, sensitive, passionate.
>You're eating lunch and a large muscular guy walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do
brobots?
Slap his ass, call his sally and bomb his Ukraine.
>Do you have a plan on how to survive day to day without being harassed, beaten up, etc.?
[Classified]
Claimed Adolf.
>>
File: IMG_20160211_245428118.jpg (974 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_245428118.jpg
974 KB, 1456x2592
>>23349856
i think we all understand that i'm fucked

>Height
6'2"
>Weight
154lbs
>Body Type
le skinny boy with tiny waist
>Gender
male
>Ethnicity
white british
>Ever been in a fight?
no
>Personality Type
MBTI maymays or what
intj if so
>You're eating lunch and a large muscular guy walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do brobots?
read nietzsche to him until he understands the meaningless of eating and gives it back
befriend a few interesting people and orbit them whilst not being an emotional bitch
>>23349883
president of meme land
>>
>Height
6'1
>Weight
Normally around 220 lbs
>Body Type
Stocky I guess.
>Gender
Male.
>Ethnicity
White.
>Ever been in a fight?
Yes.
>Personality Type
Between alpha and beta. Dickish. Bad sense of humor.
Hit him with the tray, food first to try to blind him. Clench, throw knees, and take him to the ground. Ground and pound, then try to submit him. If it doesn't go as planned, slug it out.
No need. I think on my feet, and I'm too alert to be shanked.
This faggot>>23349883
>>
File: IMG_20160217_124836.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160217_124836.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2560
>5'10"
>223
>Chubby with muscular arms and legs.
>Male
>Hispanic, but unless I turn on my accent everyone is gonna think I'm pure white.
>Many.
>Fluctuating from quiet when alone to loud when around crowds.
>Continue eating, manipulate him to gain good rapport and possible ally if he attempts conversation or conflict.
>Manipulate whichever racial groups view me as being closest to their demographic into believing that I'm indispensable and essential, via any means accept for sexual favors. Unless encountering significantly attractive women or men. Then play cards as appropirate.
>I'll pick my cell mate when more people have posted.
>>
>>23349957
*except. Jesus christ.
>>
File: DSC_00054.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DSC_00054.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>>23349856
>Height
4'10 or 11
>Weight
dno haven't weighed myself in ages probs around 50 or so kilos
>Body Type
petite
>Gender
F
>Ethnicity
Pure bred viking
>Ever been in a fight?
nope but i've been beaten up haha
>Personality Type
dunno, introverted shy pleb i think
starve
endure the beatings, who knows i might like it.
K
>>23349957
be my cellmate, eat my enemies D:
>>
>>23349977
I accept the offer.
>>
File: WP_20160202_001.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160202_001.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>23349856
>Height
5'10
>Weight
>Body Type
Stocky/Lean
>Gender
Male
>Ethnicity
French
>Ever been in a fight?
Yes
>Personality Type
INFJ
Make affiliations with my fellow gang members (likely neo-nazi) and plan to have him put down.
Lift. Never stop lifting. Never look other races in the eye - completely avoid all non-whites non-Aryans.

>>23349903
Cellmate. I could use your feminine body shape to potentially further my own position. (sorry m8)
>>
>Height
5'4
>Weight
112lbs
>Body Type
skinny with b cup boobs
>Gender
mtf transgirl
>Ethnicity
white
>Ever been in a fight?
no
>Personality Type
shy, timid, submissive, friendly
>You're eating lunch and a large fellow walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do?
apologize
since I'm a trans I'd probably still get sent to a male prison which could be scary so I'd try to find a bf to protect me
>>23349916
>>
>>23350108
Have you had a complete sexchange?

Thanks for picking me BTW. Feel like a winner rn.
>>
>>23349977
id be cellmates with you and let the abusive relationship being
>>
>>23350143
no :P i dont think im going to, the operation scares me. and you're welcome :)
>>
>>23349856
>Height
182 cm

>Weight
~60 kg?

>Body Type
Tall, slim

>Gender
MtF (post-op)

>Ethnicity
Nordic

>Ever been in a fight?
No

>Personality Type
Emphatic, sensitive

Do nothing, say nothing. Break eye-contact, try to make myself unnoticeable.

Find some strong guy who can be my friend.

Anyone who's nice and doesn't hate me.
>>
File: Me.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>23349856
Height:
5'6
Weight:
Body Type:
I don't know? Fit enough to flex and show off muscle, but in clothes I look pretty thin.
Ethnicity:
White
Ever been in a fight?
A while ago. Normally I avoid conflict.
Personality Type:
Logical. Passive until angered/wronged, then very aggressive. INTP
Lunch. . .:
Grab my tray and bash the guy over the head with it. Go for the nuts since I'm sitting/he's standing, then continue to beat him with the tray until he's down. Once he's down I kick him until he says he's sorry. If he doesn't, I just keep kicking until I'm forced to stop.
Plan:
Avoid problems. I'll be friendly to everyone, and never give a reason for anyone to hate me. Generally, I live off my good will and offer to do favors for people. Get people to know they owe me, and appreciate having a guy like me around without ever committing to any one group.

>>23350208
Honestly, if you came along into male cells due to assigned gender, I'd welcome you aboard. Passive and kind, and while I'm not big or overly strong, I'd look out for my own.

If I can't have you, then I've got no opinion. Perhaps when others post I'll find someone I like, but as is most people would conflict with me.
>>
>>23350186
rood :b
>>
>>23350268
Can I start by eating that guy? lol
>>
>>23349903
Id fuck the shit out of you all the homo
>>
File: raw.gif (860 KB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
860 KB, 428x240
>>23350287
Eat away my minion >:D
>>
>>23350268
shut up youd love that shit.

they are scary though i feel you.
>>
File: 1455676531003.jpg (12 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1455676531003.jpg
12 KB, 500x375
>>23350305
>>
>>23350195
I honestly don't know what prison you'd go to then. You have a dick, but you have more than mantits. You apparently look like a biological woman, but you have a dick. Neither one is really fit for you, so it would all depend on the judge.

You should probably go to a woman's prison though, because you're closer to a woman than a trap, and straight dudes already fuck each other in the pin for dominance.

I'd look out for you either way. I know women in prison, so I'd get them to take care of you if I couldn't physically.
>>
>Height
5ft 7
>Weight
165lbs
>Body Type
Stocky and thunder thighs from cycling a lot when I was younger
>Gender
Male
>Ethnicity
Scottish
>Ever been in a fight?
Yes, can take a hit from people bigger than me.
>Personality Type
Quiet and analytical. But friendly if someone is friendly to me.
Probably watch him for a while and determine if it's worth getting most likely beaten up for being a cunt.
Not be a cunt and defend myself if someone starts a fight with me.
>>23350108
Rather have a cellmate that won't bother me than one that's in a gang.
>>
>>23349856
>Height
5'7"
>Weight
>Body Type
Octopus
>Gender
Male
>Ethnicity
White
>Ever been in a fight?
Unfortunately
>Personality Type
Hate.
Literally eat his face.
Not even remotely worried about that.
>>23349903
You look like I could trade you for extra pudding.
>>
File: image.jpg (182 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182 KB, 750x1334
Literally a disaster

>Height
5'6-7

>Weight
110-115 pounds (8 stone)

>Body Type
Thin (pic related)

>Gender
Male

>Ethnicity
White

>Ever been in a fight?
Not a good one

>Personality Type
INFP

Idk man

Prison ministry

>>23349903
>>
File: image.jpg (133 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133 KB, 750x1334
>>23350607
Wrong pic
>>
>>23350607
>>23350614
claim returned
wew ur auschwitz mode
>>
File: Snapchat-4899603676544620006.jpg (860 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-4899603676544620006.jpg
860 KB, 1440x2560
I KNOW I'm Fucked

>Height
5'1
>Weight
103 lbs
>Body Type
Small
>Gender
Female
>Ethnicity
White
>Ever been in a fight?
I free spar in martial arts
>Personality Type
Timid
Let him have it
Nope

I guess >23349883 they seem cool and chill
>>
File: 567899876545678.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
567899876545678.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>23350614
>>
>>23350638
Thx friend and yeah sadly I can bring it in even further now

I'm okay though, when I'm not doing that I'm happy with how my body looks

>>23350675
;)

>picture of a tv
>>
>>23350716
you should drop by the general chat threads some time t b h
>>
>>23350740
Maybe I will friendo
>>
>>23349856
>Height
5`10"
>Weight
>Body Type
sturdy
>Gender
male
>Ethnicity
white
>Ever been in a fight?
yes
>Personality Type
INTP
>>You're eating lunch and a large muscular guy walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do brobots?

show off my shaolin quan

become king of the cell block
>>
>Height
174cm/ 5'8''
>Weight
78kg/172lbs
>Body Type
slight chub
>Gender
m
>Ethnicity
arian master race
>Ever been in a fight?
not really
>Personality Type
broody
Let him have it and shiv him next occasion
>Do you have a plan on how to survive day to day without being harassed, beaten up, etc.
make them think I'm crazy and not to be fucked with. Maybe join one of the gangs
>>23349977
Super cute, seems to be entertaining company and
>endure the beatings, who knows i might like it.
kinky
>>
>>23350337
aww that's really nice of you thank you :) just out of curiosity though would i need it? are women's prisons harsh on transgirls?
>>
>Height
5'6
>Weight
>Body Type
Athletic
>Gender
female
>Ethnicity
white
>Ever been in a fight?
not a true fight
>Personality Type
Authoritative when need be, but chill the rest of the time
"Aye bro, would of shared if you asked. You need all the protein you can get."
Play it chill, keep a low profile. Find some muscle for back up just in case
>>23349916
>>
>>23350337
in most states they'd go to men's, some might let her in women's
>>
>Height
6'
>Weight
165 lbs
>Body Type
skinnyfat
>Gender
m
>Ethnicity
italian
>Ever been in a fight?
yes
>Personality Type
intp
if he looks like he's in a gang, leave him alone. otherwise i'd have a choice few angry words for him i tell ya what
go full garrett mode
become master thief
huff jenk erday
become cigarette dealer so i'm too valuable to diss
>>23349903
cause if a gay guy furiously busted into our cell looking to rape he'd prolly go for you before me lol
>>
>>23349856
>Height
6'1"/185cm

>Weight
260lbs/117kg

>Body Type
Fat but fair amount of physical power and stamina

>Gender
Male

>Ethnicity
Central-european slav

>Ever been in a fight?
Yes, numerous times

>Personality Type
Usualy silent, taciturn, negative towards most people as a default attitude. Staying in background until provoked. Can form strong friendship if the person is worth it (homo not included).

I know I would get beaten to shits but I'd still assault him, using the environment and low blows to gain the advantage.

Mind my own shit. Give a single, clear warning if someone crosses the border. Would proceed to physical threats or even an assault.

No.
>>
>>23350905
I honestly have no idea. My area doesn't even have law abiding transsexuals. Women's prisons are the same as men's though; you either have to be the person that everyone goes to to get shit done, in a gang, have strong friends outside of a gang(s, or strong enough to hold your own, or you're getting fucked/beaten/put into PC.

Most of the sex in prison is between gays or for dominance, but you'd be a connection to male encounters, so that could change the game a bit. Honestly, I've never even heard any dickgirls' prison memoirs so I'm just winging it though.
>>
>>23350915
>not a true fight
Details plz.
>authoritative when need be
Such as?

Also thanks for the pick.
>>
>>23350927
That's what I figured, but I wasn't really sure.

That's really not a good idea though. Dudes will be stronger, there are a lot of rapists before being locked up and blueballed, and so they'spd have to be in PC the whole time.
>>
>>23351181
Well I grew up with 4 brothers so I can hold my own in the rough housing area, I have also have had some well rough fights with a boyfriend. Also held my own.

When I need to step up and lead or handle a situation I dont hesitate to do so

And your welcome!
>>
>>23350970
>cause if a gay guy furiously busted into our cell looking to rape he'd prolly go for you before me lol

Idk, he's cute in a stereotypical faggot way, but you actually look good. I'd definitely rape you first, and it's not like I'd have to worry about him jumping me while I'm in your ass.
>>
>>23350518
ill bump you bb
>>
>>23351203
Was the bf big and buff, average, or small and scrawny?
>>
>>23351208
>tfw not raped first
i thought life couldn't get any worse
>>
>>23351249
There there. I'd still rape you.
>>
>>23351246
A little taller than me solid, athletic, marine
>>
>>23351303
lol Marine
No wonder you held your own

You should be fine on the inside senpai.
>>
>>23351466
Fuck you, autocorrect.
How the hell did you get senpai from senpai?
I've literally never typed senpai until this comment.
>>
>>23351471
Nvm must be some /soc/ shit.
This place blows.
>>
File: 1444634843539.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444634843539.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>23349856
>>Height
5'8"
>>Weight
108 pounds, ~50 kg
>>Body Type
I've competitively swam throughout my childhood, ottermode ish i guess
>>Gender
male
>>Ethnicity
india
>>Ever been in a fight?
no
>>Personality Type
piece of shit
"quiet"
>>You're eating lunch and a large muscular guy walks up to you and grabs food off your tray without asking and eats it. What do you do brobots?
no response and/or autistic response during situation
cry when i get home
>>Do you have a plan on how to survive day to day without being harassed, beaten up, etc.?
people would never do that to me, or at least hasnt been a problem for me ever so far
id probably kill myself if that ever becomes a problem, thats a good plan... go full samson option desu
>>Pick someone else in the thread to be your cellmate
um >>23350108

>>23351466
how did you even find 4chan? Is this your first time commenting? Even if it was you should be aware of the word filter
>>
>>23350236
>Honestly, if you came along into male cells due to assigned gender, I'd welcome you aboard. Passive and kind, and while I'm not big or overly strong, I'd look out for my own.

You sound sweet. I assumed the hypothetical was a male (or mixed?) prison, since the question:

Clearly states a fellow inmate is male.
>>
page 8? I think not.
>>
>5'6
>145
>somewhat muscular
>male
>spic
>yes
>INTP
>go for his eyes
>pick fights and get sent to the hole(non-rape room), repeat as needed
>I'll take piggy boy >>23349957. I could sell him for honeybuns, which I can then sell for a rock hammer.
>>
>Height
5'10
>Weight
140lbs
>Body Type
Skinny, duh
>Gender
Penis
>Ethnicity
Juice
>Ever been in a fight?
Duh. Never started one though unless you count provocation.
>Personality Type
Funny, chill, with a bit of apathy and passion mixed in-between.
Ask him how it tasted, start a conversation about how shitty prison food is, find out more about his personality and become buddies.
By being too amusing to fuck with and making tons of buddies. Prison riot when?
>you can't all just pick the one girl in the thread
Fuck you, nigger. Can't tell me what I can or can't do.
>>23349977
It is.
>>23350970
This guy seems useful too.
>>
>>23353535
>how did you even find 4chan? Is this your first time commenting? Even if it was you should be aware of the word filter
>implying /soc/ isn't one of the lowest-tier boards
Anyway I've never tripped a filter anywhere else
>>
>Height
5'10''
>Weight
14 stone
>Body Type
Chub
>Gender
Male
>Ethnicity
White af
>Ever been in a fight?
Yes. Lost one, won one
>Personality Type
Shy and lazy
I stand up to him nose to nose and tell him to give it back or he'll wake up dead tomorrow morning. Then I'd stop daydreaming, ignore him and cry when I get back to my cell
Befriend a trustworthy guy asap, persuade him to let me beat him up for some prison rep and then keep a low profile
It'll get lonely so >>23349977
If it's an all male prison, >>23349903 is the most feminine dude here, so him
>>
File: 20151126_160553.jpg (425 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
20151126_160553.jpg
425 KB, 1080x1920
>>Height
5ft9
>>Weight
no idea
>>Body Type
slim, skinny, skeletal
>>Gender
female (I'm a tranny though)
>>Ethnicity
white
>>Ever been in a fight?
god no
>>Personality Type
pretty confident and happy go lucky
I just shrug and move on
>>Do you have a plan on how to survive day to day without being harassed, beaten up, etc.?
stay away from as many people as possible
I'd take >>23351077
he seems to be like a gentle giant based on appearance alone
>>
File: MoreHungThanYourMom.jpg (860 KB, 2479x1395) Image search: [Google]
MoreHungThanYourMom.jpg
860 KB, 2479x1395
>Height
6'
>Weight
198lbs
>Body Type
Fit mid bulk stage :^)
>Gender
Male
>Ethnicity
Nordic Warrior born in the wrong Country
>Ever been in a fight?
Yes
>Personality Type
INTJ/dominant/great sense of humor so I'll probably laugh about the fight after regardless of win or lose.
Fight him. It's the only way to survive in prison. If I sucker punch him in the gut he also my spit out the food so I can eat it after the fight.
The first one to pick on you is usually the most protective/respected/feared. So even if I get the shit kicked out of me, I fight him. I've lost a fight before. Could be worse. Guards will break it up soon anyways. If I get shanked, I get shanked.

>>23350659
not possible, but I pick you. I will protect you <3
>>
>>23349856
>>Height
5'4"
>>Weight
110lbs
>>Body Type
12 year old boy mode
>>Gender
Lady type
>>Ethnicity
Whitey
>>Ever been in a fight?
No, nonconfrontation is my middle name. I resent my parents, it's embarrassing to fill out forms.
>>Personality Type
ENFP. Sympathetic patience nice type. Read: pushover doormat. But I do it with a smile
Keep head down. Maybe try to be nice and get on their good side.
Diffuse situations, try to become friends with everyone, do favors, be the bicycle gopher. Hope I look pathetic enough for someone to want to adopt me.
>>23356370 she seems nice
>>
File: C360_2016-02-07-11-17-59-240.jpg (792 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
C360_2016-02-07-11-17-59-240.jpg
792 KB, 1536x2048
>Height
5'8
>Weight
>Body Type
Skeleton
>Gender
Female
>Ethnicity
White
>Ever been in a fight?
Nope. I've been part of a one way fight if that counts I lost
>Personality Type
ENTP
I sit there pondering what to do then do something stupid and piss him off more and end up getting my ass kicked
Don't make eye contact
>>23349977
You seem cool. We could start a prison gang and get power and win

I'm pretty much screwed. Maybe if I could sneak my pupper into prison...
>>
>>23356370
Good luck getting repeatedly raped
>>
>Height
6'2"
>Weight
>Body Type
Husky, but not fat
>Gender
M
>Ethnicity
Very, very white
>Ever been in a fight?
No
>Personality Type
Mixed nuts
Grab his ear, jam my thumb in his eye, squeeze twist and pull.
Ripping off someone's ear, or the eye thing.
>>23349903, you'll make a pretty lass, considering the low likelihood of mixed-gender prisons.
>>
File: image.jpg (204 KB, 1075x1171) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
204 KB, 1075x1171
>>23349856
Not that i would ever get sent to prison because i am a champion of die fuhrer himself, but

>5'10"
>190
>pretty fat
>I hope you can tell
>lacking melanin
>With some hajjis
>laid back i guess
>educate him on proper table manners and that, though we all want prison gainz without supplementing our diet with cum, there are more polite ways to eat big
>Generally speaking i dont have a plan
>>23349977
Prison stress reliever qt. I got your back in duh yahrd tho
>>
>Height
5'7
>Weight
>Body Type
chubby
>Gender
f
>Ethnicity
white
>Ever been in a fight?
not since elementary school
>Personality Type
autist neet
nothing, he's probably more hungry than I am. (but what is he doing in a womens prison?)
just don't leave my cell
no thanks i'll just shank someone and get sent to solitary if i have to
>>
>>23356796
but why?
>>
>Height
5'11
>Weight
170ish lmao I work out a lot
>Body Type
I'll take a pic in a few, w/e
>Gender
mtf
>Ethnicity
beautiful mullato
>Ever been in a fight?
I laughed at everyone who tried to fight me, and belittled them into backing off
>Personality Type
Sarcasm, irony, ESPF mostly
Laugh and become fwens
Plans are for nerds
>>23350556
You seem interesting
>>
File: 20160218_224111.jpg (659 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160218_224111.jpg
659 KB, 2048x1152
>>23358659
"Lose weight"
I'm literally as low as I can go
also the pic's probs off orientation
>>
>>23349856
id fit in with the skin heads i believe
>>
>>23356838
Damn, nice body
>>
>Height
6'0. 5'11 and 3/4, if you want to be technical about it.
>Weight
~170
>Body Type
Quasi-fit. Broad shoulders, relatively lean.
>Gender
M
>Ethnicity
White. Been told I look a little Middle Eastern by some, Eastern European by others.
>Ever been in a fight?
Not really
>Personality Type
INFP.
Make some lame joke along the lines of "Well damn, someone's hungry" and do nothing about it.
Lift a fuck ton, try to be on good terms with people but keep to myself. Read a lot, if there's a library.

>>23349977

I remember you from /shg/. Mega cutie.
>>
>>23360386
thanks dood :D
>>
>>23349856
My life is a prison both literally and figuratively
>>
File: 2016-02-19 22.56.20.jpg (198 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19 22.56.20.jpg
198 KB, 480x640
>>23349856
>Height
5'8-5'9

>Weight
120lbs

>Body Type
long armed skeltal (got that reach for fight purposes) but play sports so not really Auswitch mode

>Gender
Male

>Ethnicity
Latino & part Black

>Ever been in a fight?
yeah, multiple times

>Personality Type
hoodrat with anger problems

fight back and lose miserably but at least people won't think i'm a total bitch
you have to know when to take that L

do everything i can to join one of the prison gangs, lift erryday and go on from there

nobody in the thread is really convincing me but i'll go with >>23356404
>>
File: 2016-02-19 23.22.20.png (537 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-19 23.22.20.png
537 KB, 480x800
>>23361640
skeltal body pic for reference

also forgot to say i would get on that basketball court as much as possible
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.