[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we talk about shit that makes us angry, get it all out here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1515968466728879534.jpg (45 KB, 640x402) Image search: [Google]
1515968466728879534.jpg
45 KB, 640x402
ITT we talk about shit that makes us angry, get it all out here
>>
Boys who think I owe them something, love and sex in particular, for being nice to me.
I'll repay a favour but there's no way I'm sucking your dick because you looked after me when I was drunk
>>
File: meXuXmc.jpg (26 KB, 640x652) Image search: [Google]
meXuXmc.jpg
26 KB, 640x652
Being left on read.
>>
>>23348004
holding a door open for a girl and not getting sex in return

fucking honestly man
>>
>>23348004
ill go first
>atheists
>religious people
>people who like sit coms, you are scum, please fucking die
>people who throw front kicks to the knee while we are sparing, i will fucking go mike tyson on you and eat your ear, shit cunts
>people who tell me how i should live, if i want to do MDMA and have bloody violent sex i will
>when you stub your toe and rip the skin from the top of the toe, fucking hell
>people
>feminists/social justice
>fat acceptance
> chicks who pussy out of rape fantasy's, fuck me most of you dont know what you want
>cowards
>people who say drugs are bad, yea i know they are bad, i want to have a fun death and die in a street fight, life suppose to be fun, get fucked up, reproduce and then die
>>
I also hate the crush thread
makes me feel like shit and I don't wanna slefpost anymore
>>23348032
>i'll go first
>fourth

I hate people like you :^))
>>
>>23348004
Being black. It sucks.
>>
>>23348014
kek
>>
Misogyny and hypocrisy. That's all I have to say
I'm going to commit suicide now
>>
>>23348038
you assholes were too quick
also posting shit i hate about /soc/
>too many desperate dudes who think chicks owe them
>too many dudes in general
>women actively looking for sugar daddies but dont want to do anything sexual or even give the dude a cuddle, fucking whores
>>
I'm tired of the circle jerk life has become. Everything turns into a circle jerk at some point. Whether it's /soc/, movies, being depressed, personal belief etc. Theres always some group of people that think they have the outside perspective. We are all in the same boat so shut the fuck up you edgy want to be motherfuckers. Trying way too hard god damn.
>>
>>23348053
>too many women who never rate
>too many dick/kik threads
>sugar daddy threads (holy fuck why)
>catfishes

I could go on

one thing I like about /soc/ is the amount of chads on here who are really nice people. Who would have guessed?
>>
>People who go up escalators in pairs and prevent anyone from bypassing
>ditto for assholes who talk up the entire sidewalk
>people who throw cigarette butts and gum on the ground
> anyone who is an asshole to people in the service industry for no reason
>people who are proud of not tipping
>guys who talk down to their girlfriends in public
>people who are constantly on their phone instead of talking to the people they're with
>anyone who enjoys eating at fast food
>people who drink light beer then shit talk craft breweries
>the toronto maple leafs
>people who are late
>>
>>23348014
kek
>>23348032
>>23348053
>>23348079

Anon knows what's up
>>
>>23348095
oh man fuck all of those people, except the tipping thing, tipping is for people who deserved it, its not mandatory, if you went out of your way to make my time at your where a good time then ill fucking tip you. also fuck 90% of craft beers, im an australian and where i live we have THREE ANNUAL BEER FESTIVALS american craft beers are the worst, im guessing your american because of what you said, you cunts wouldn't know a lager or pale ale if it pissed in your face
>>
>>23348004
When Stimpy covers my records in bubble gum.
>>
>>23348004
>being gay
>>
>>23348041
>>23348166
jesus christ learn to have some fucking pride in your self
>>
Attention whores.
Boobie Streamers
Fake people
Liars
People who have the need to tell people about their depression.
Vegans
the whole genderfluid crap I get transexuals but that's as far as it goes.
Edgelords
Elitists
Narcissists
People who make their whole social circle about 420.
Mostly any females that seem to think life owes them something because they're female
Femenazis
Men that are "subs" in a BDSM sense.

shit I could keep going...but eh.

Any sort of bullshit crap people use to get attention..
why can't people just be themselves...
>>
I dislike insecure people who attempt to defame others to feel better.

I also fucking hate multiple image selection captchas.
>>
>>23348270
>>23348261
>>23348122

I never realized so many things pissed me off.
>>
>>23348261

>spends half the post shitting on people for being a certain way/living a certain lifestyle
>why can't people just be themselves

but you realize how stupid this sounds anon?
>>
Being lonely. I just wish I had a gf is all. Too bad I'm not really good at making friends and I don't know where to go to pick up chicks. That's cool tho I guess instead of getting really angry and then sad I'm gonna do what's kept me going this long. I'm gonna smoke pot all day and get drunk tongith. Hell in one more step from putting whiskey in my morning coffee
>>
>>23348004
pushy / bossy people the only time I want to be bossed around is in bed
>>
>>23348279
this
>>23348287
im single too, i just had a really sad break up from a 8/10 girl whose family hated me becuase im a martial artist and they thought i am too violent, but you know what anon? FUCK ALL OF THEM, dont just sit on the couch all day and smoke pot, take some MDMA and hit the nearest, loudest nightclub you can find, have a fucking field day, get off your misserable ass and pick a fight with somebody IT DOESNT MATER WHO THEY ARE OR HOW BIG THEY ARE, fucking punch somebody in the face, dont be a pussy just fucking do it, whats the worst that will happen? you will get your ass kicked? cool, maybe you will have a cool face scar you sure as hell will get tougher and become more assertive in life AND THATS THE WORST THING, the best thing is you knock out that bitch, even better if he was big, you are a man, dont be a bitch and hit them while they arnt looking, go up to them and yell "hey asshole!" and clench your fist and smack them in the face, and again, hit them, and again and agian, hit them till they go down, then walk away like a boss, FUCK LIFE MAKE IT YOUR BITCH, JUST FUCKING DO IT!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU, YOU DONT NEED ANY ONE ELSE TO BELIEVE IN YOU, we have a connection the rest of these assholes dont have, heart break, do something about it, dont let women control your life BE THE MAN YOU WANT TO BE, by the way, if you want to hit me up, my name is tyler, heres my email [email protected]
>>
>>23348122
Yeah, you're stupid, but it's okay, at least it's confined to a shitty ignorant island. The craft beer scene in toronto is pretty great, more and more small batch breweries are opening up and bars are leaning towards it and it's great. As for tipping I could care less if people do it, but bragging about not tipping means the only thing you tip is your fedora. Anyway, go put another dick on the barbie you cock gobbler
>>
>>23348327
That was a pretty damn intense paragraph man but getting into a bar fight seems like a really good way to get arrested or hospitalized.
Also [email protected] isn't a real email address
>>
>>23348261
>Men that are "subs" in a BDSM sense.
s-sorry anon
>>
File: 1442462619539.png (96 KB, 519x370) Image search: [Google]
1442462619539.png
96 KB, 519x370
Gotta get my retail frustrations out
I fucking hate it when:
> foreigners ask me if we carry a specific item that they only remember having on their motherland.
> being stopped at the shoe aisle and get hit with "can you get these in size 7.5?" Bitch this is not famous footware
> "can you check if you got (insert any stupid fucking thing) in the back?"
>"where do you keep your non-dairy, gluten free, soy based, almond faggot drinks?"
>"can you scan this item for me?" Fuck you. 90% of sales floor don't carry "scanners". That's why they're all over the fucking store, so walk your lazy ass over to one.
> women asking me about hair care products when I'm at hba. I got no fucking clue, I just stock the shit.
> parents asking me about what dosage of some over the counter medicine to give to their kids. I got no fucking clue, I just stock the shit.
> clearly abusive parents who fucking hate their kids and yell at them in the store. Like shit, kids are stupid, they're supposed to be, it's your fault you had them.
and finally
> the stupid fuck who tried to pull a case from the very back of my fully stocked water display. It's too bad you didn't get the retard knocked out of you when six stacks of h2o goodness crushed your ass.
>>
this thread

because if all the entitlement and general ocd anger issues.

chill out you fags
>>
>>23349387
Anymore Anon? I like hearing these
>>
>>23348379
psst, in canada, servers get paid minimum wage in almost every province. ontario gets paid ~$1-2 less, but that doesn't justify tipping more than enough to make up for that (i.e. if i'm out with three friends, and we stay for an hour, we should each tip $.50). if you think tipping is mandatory in any country except for the US, where servers can literally be paid as little as $2-3/hr for their work, you're an idiot
>>
Traffic, especially of the bumper to bumper variety. Even if I'm not in a rush, it can make me very very irrationally angry and I'll think you're the world's biggest worthless piece of shit if you so much as get on my lane without using your signals.

That and impatient people. I told you I'll be there in ten minutes, motherfucker. No need to call me again when it's only been 5.
>>
>>23348492
sorry its @live.com, i have allot of emails. dont be a pussy, thats not even a negative, im a highschool teacher and martial artist and ive been arrested twice for fights, you dont loose your job for going into lock up, just unleash the ineer man inside, dont be brought down by all this pop media telling you what underwear to trap your dick
>>
My brother who never hit on girls because "It's already lost anyway"
>>
>Friend's don't text first
>Don't reply after reading message
>Go out with other people without asking you.
>"Friends"
>>
And he is on any social media, stay isolated and all
>>
>>23350470
He Isn't*
>>
>>23349807
>can you even read?

My god why is the average soc poster even more brainless than the faggots on b
>>
I fucking hate the kind of people who are all "fuck valentines day" and get grossed out by couple and just stomp on love. It doesnt make you look edgy and rebellious or cool.

To me you just look like a lonely pathetic little shit and just because you currently arent having a happily ever after you gotta shit on people who are happpy.

>inb4 "your obviously not single so say that again when you are"

No. Even when i was single couples never bothered me and even when guys didnt treat me right i never became bitter about it. I LOVE love. I love the way it feels and its the greatest thing we as humans experience. I wish more people can get the fuck over pride and realize love is awesome
>>
File: Jeff-the-Killer.jpg (71 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-the-Killer.jpg
71 KB, 1024x768
>>23348032
real nigga shit
>>
File: pepe daydream.jpg (13 KB, 444x444) Image search: [Google]
pepe daydream.jpg
13 KB, 444x444
>>23348079

every one of those things you've listed make me REEE
>>
Okay, fucking boxer briefs. Guys underwear in general, it's got that fucking opening patch on the front like the designers thought

"Damn I bet men would love to just snake their penis through this constricting fucking cloth hole to take a piss"

What the fuck.
>>
Fucking privates in the Army piss me off
>>
>>23348122
Tipping is mandatory. They make $2 an hour because you're expected to pay them the other $5 for that hour.
>>
File: tumblr_nr55b3JtoU1skxi8ro1_1280.jpg (531 KB, 987x1400) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nr55b3JtoU1skxi8ro1_1280.jpg
531 KB, 987x1400
>>23348004
The amount of attention trans people have been getting lately. Never was it so bad, can't really go anywhere without some stupid bickering or just mean comments about us. I miss the days of just being in the background where I didn't feel like I didn't have to defend my way of life to some stranger. It's for the best though, I'm sure. Progress and such.
>>
Work makes me pretty frustrated sometimes
>People whining why there is no hotdogs
>Wanting those disgusting weiners in the first place
>People telling me all the sodas are out, like shit drink water you heathen
>People bitching again about the hot dogs, why they take 40 minutes to be steamed cook
>On the phone with another a customer and the other getting mad because i am busy
>Impatient shitheads who think this is little caesars
>Paying for the least expensive item in a fucking 100 dollar bill when i barely open my register, seriously go get fuck with a cactus
>Not knowing what you want when you literally have pizza or hot dog
>Being slow when making a choice or taking out money
>Yelling at me in another language, i will just blankly stare at you with a sad expression
>Asking for one thing then complaining you got said thing but wanted the other thing
fucking make up your mind you damn wank
>Taking out 100 cash back when i barely opened my register
Don't you cucks ever ask geeze this ain't no atm

think im done for the moment
>>
>>23352341
i feel you man
i like it too, thats when i can buy a box of chocolates for myself
>>
>>23353576
Its not that i hate it or anything or hate my job
it just gets groaning a bit
Also one of those is contradicting with another haha
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.