[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who will (probably) never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 15
File: letter.jpg (13 KB, 948x532) Image search: [Google]
letter.jpg
13 KB, 948x532
Write a letter to someone who will (probably) never read it.
>>
>>23347579
"Go fuck yourselves" - me.
>>
>>23347579
I was about to dump my suicide note in here, but there's too many names on it :P
>>
>>23347594
Scratch them out?
>>
>>23347595
Just tried to post it. It's 11000 characters over the limit :{
>>
Dear anon,

It's four in the morning - the end of December. I'm writing you now just to see if you're better? New York is cold, but I like where I'm living; there's music on Clinton Street all through the evening. And I hear that you're building your little house deep in the desert? You're living for nothing now, I hope you're keeping some kind of record.

And Jane came by with a lock of your hair. She said that you gave it to her that night when you tried to go clear. Did you ever go clear? The last time we saw you you looked so much older, your famous blue raincoat was torn at the shoulder. You'd been to the station to meet every train and you came home without Lili Marlene. You treated my woman to a flake of your life and when she came back she was nobody's wife. Well I see you there with the rose in your teeth: one more thin gypsy thief. Well I see Jane's awake: she sends her regards.

So what can I tell you my brother, my killer, what can I possibly say? I guess that I miss you, I guess I forgive you. I'm glad you stood in my way. And if you ever come by here, for Jane or for me; I want you to know that your enemy is sleeping, and his woman is free.

Yes, and thanks, for the trouble you took from her eyes: I thought it was there for good so I never tried. Jane came by with a lock of your hair. She said that you gave it to her that night that you planned to go clear.

Sincerely, L. Cohen
>>
>>23347625
I'm in a mix between "top fucking kek" and "heavy feels".
>>
>>23347625
wew, lad
>>
X
>>
Dear M.
I still miss you even though we both hurt each other so much. Sometimes I wonder where my life would be right now if I hadn't been such a fuck up then. I've come to a place now where I just hope you're happy, and don't hold any hope of us ever getting back together. Sometimes I wish we could talk though, I miss that. I've thought about taking a trip out there and getting a hotel room, wondering if maybe you'd still wanna fuck since the last few times we talked you made it seem like that was the thing I was best at and the guy you were with wasn't 100% taking care of business. I don't even know if you're with that guy anymore(To make this even more obvious to who this is, we both had the same first name) Anyways, I hope you're happy, whoever you're with. I'm sorry I was such a drug-addicted loser. I've cleaned up my act now but sometimes I feel like why the fuck should I stay clean, don't really have any reason to.. well, that is about it. If you ever wanna get in touch you can message me at that fake facebook account. I use it to talk to a couple people from Texas so I'm on there every now and again. With deep regret, J.
>>
Dear A,
That valentines dinner & present was fucking dissapointing. Dont get me wrong I still do kind of love you, but Im too money hungry for your poor ass.

From me
>>
MK,

I'm a fool for believing your bullshit for so long. I'm glad that I've finally wised up and cut you out for good. Honestly, I'm curious about how many people you've been using this whole time.

- C
>>
Dear V,
Thanks for saying "We'll meet again. In two, three, or ten years" and then blocking me on Facebook after a year and a half. And getting a half retarded girl that copied me in high school to be your girlfriend now. Seriously, you deserve so much better, you're endlessly intelligent and talented. I'm kinda disgusted, but I'm also sorry for being a mess and driving you away. Even though we haven't spoken since December 22nd 2013, I need to tell you that I still have dreams about you. Dreams where you're not mad at me and everything is idyllic. It feels like someone has punched me in the stomach when I wake up. That's what I get for forcing myself not to think about you during the day I guess.
I wish you could play piano for me again. Wish I could hear your serious voice and you talking about how much you read today. I just wish we could have one of those really long conversations again. And my eyes are filling up with tears now. Fuck. Why can't I get over you? I wish you all the best. You deserve the world baby.
-A
>>
Dear BJ,

Thanks for turning me into a meme

-D
>>
dear bb

i wish we werent both so sexually inclined because it makes it hard to do other things when you are horny all the time. and by other things i mean relationship things.

like what we do is alot of fun and i enjoy it, but i just want more of a relationship. like just bullshitting and talkin about each others day and whatever.

i got horny writing this thinking about you haha. welp.
>>
Oi wee wee.
Miss you friendship, thats what we should of been from the start. Hope you doing great etc and other ppl in your family. Going to visit syd wish you could be my tour quide hahah. All good but lot of has changed
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 4032x3024
AC,
I'm so sorry. I know i hurt you really bad when I went to Mass. I regret everything I did. But you think I fucked him, I kept telling you I never did and that's the honest fucking truth. I know you read those messages, but It honestly meant nothing. I fucked you up, and I know I can't take it back. I can't make anything better. I tried to do little things for you even though its not what you asked, you want me to become a better person and that's all. I've been a bitch I'll admit that, but honestly why do you think I came back to jersey? I came back for you. I realized that id rather give up going to that school to be with you. You may not want to get back with me after yesterday.. But I really fucking care about you. I don't want you to hurt yourself. I couldn't handle hearing you on the phone and I just got really fucking scared. I'm sorry everything's gone to shit. I'm sorry you can't trust me, I tried to be a good person and be honest with you about chilling with my ex. I don't know why you thought I was having a genuinely good time with my friends just cause I posted stuff on snapchat. I tried to make the best of my day when you didn't want to talk to me. I'm pretty sure you won't read this.. my thoughts are all over the place but I really would like this month to pass by quick because I can't handle all that's happened. I wish we could start from scratch but you have to think of what you would like out of us. I know I want to be with you, and at this point I'll do anything just for us to start over. Please take this month to think about things.. I'm sorry it had to come to this, I know both of us are hurt, but we have to treat each other better. You're my best friend, were my boyfriend for almost four years.. I love you so much.
M
>>
B

In love, the person who cares most loses. In war, the opposite is the case. You chose both of our paths. Enjoy your torment. I know I will.

M
>>
Dear HT,

I miss you. I really miss talking to you about nothing until it got so late one of us would pass out. I miss arguing with you over stupid shit. I loved how you made me guess your name and where you were from when we first met. You knew I would never have guessed it and yet you still made me do it. We used to talk everyday and now we'll go months before we even say a simple "Hello" to each other. I realize that I could message you first but I'd feel like I'm pestering you. I also realize that those are just my insecurities getting the best of me. I wish I was the person you wanted me to be. I wish we never drifted apart. I wish I knew what to say.

-L
>>
HK,
I'm sorry that I left. I know that when I left that you forgot how to breathe, in a sense. I see you crumbling into nothing, and I've stepped too far our of your circle to attempt and help you stand back up.
There was no one I loved more on the face of this planet, and unfortunately, that's exactly why i had to leave. I want to write to much more, to put so much of my heart on this paper but I know that it won't mean anything anymore.
No matter how much I say sorry, the damage I've done won't ever go away. I hope you never move away, so I can drive by your house during late summer nights and remember all the times I picked you up for beach runs. I hope you never move away so I can keep giving you a small anonymous gift for your birthday and Christmas every year.
I hope you stay inside my circle, even though I left yours. Selfish, I know, but I love you.
I'm sorry.

CM
>>
D,
I can't seem to get you out of my head. I know we haven't known each other long, and we did meet here, and we don't talk often, but I just really like you. I don't know what's come over me about you, and I don't know why my anxiety acts up so much when we don't talk, but you've just got me in such a way I can't describe. It kinda makes me sad, since we live so far apart. I wish one day we can meet, so I can hold you in my arms.
-J.
>>
Dear Anon,

It feels creepy to know that I've only been able to enjoy your presence three times and that I mean nothing to you (most likely), yet for some reason you've been on my mind since we first met.

You were originally meant to be a stranger I met and didn't see again but for some reason you lingered in my mind. I couldn't stop thinking of you and I wasn't sure why. That was 1 1/2 years ago.

I got to enjoy your presence twice more after that. I even let myself be a side-chick while you were dating someone. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't want your cock badly. I'm not even the type of girl who lets that happen but there was something about you. It bugs me to this day.

Last year, we somehow got in contact again through a series of events. It was nice seeing you again but you still leave me feeling as confused as I had been initially.

I took your advice and dated someone for their personality and not their looks (of course they're white though because everyone knows I'll only ever date white guys) and I'm happily in a relationship now. 4 months and counting and I don't see it ending anytime soon. I think I may even love him. I'm not sure. Feelings have always been foreign to me and I stay away from them so I still have a hard time identifying them.

The thing is, even though I'm happily in a relationship, I still think about you. A lot. It confuses me. I don't understand why you're in my head so much. You were just a random person and you shouldn't mean shit to me but you do. You're a cheater and probably a liar too. You're nothing I should be attracted to and although I wouldn't ever date you, I want your cock so bad.

I think it might have just been the tease. The fact that you would only give me a small taste and not the full package. Men are easy... but not you. I think that's what caused this. You were a challenge that I enjoyed and I still want.
>>
dear her

I didn't tell you when we were together because I was never good at speaking my emotions. I feel empty without you. I could write you the longest book, give you the sands of time, and write (insert name) in the nights sky, and there wouldn't be enough words, time, or stars to explain the amount of love that I had for us.

I don't know what is hurting me more, knowing that you are happier in someone else's arms, or the fact that I didn't get to tell you these things when you were in mine.
>>
Dear N:

I loved you, but not anymore. Since you cheated on me, my heart died. I died. I felt horrible, like im useless, worthless as a person. But now i just wanna say that this is the end between you and me. It's time for me to start over again, that's a gift from everyday which im gonna take advantage of that. I have made many bad choices( still do it ) but i wanna start all over without you. Take care.
>>
Dear K:

It hurts me to know someone else is making you smile. But I'm glad someone is. You deserve to be happy.

All my love, L.
>>
To my ex;

You probably don't know this, but I set up multiple dating profiles with your photos and information. Including the nudes I said I deleted but didn't. I like seeing how other guys talk to you. Obviously, I can't meet them in person. But it was me who told them where you go to school and where you work.

Some days I miss you, others I wish you'd die.

Sometimes I follow you, but you haven't noticed. I saw you kiss a man last Friday and I almost jumped through the window to stab both you.

I love you, I swear I'm not crazy. You should have stayed with me and things would have been great..
>>
File: 1455525648979.png (18 KB, 452x363) Image search: [Google]
1455525648979.png
18 KB, 452x363
>>23352791
>I swear I'm not crazy
>>
Dear S,

Just want you to know that you can still go fuck yourself.

Regards,
R
>>
>>23352813
I haven't been diagnosed with anything, so yeah
>>
Chauncey,
I miss you more than anything in this world.
I thought you were it, I wish you were here.
Nobody can fill this void.
I know you don't care though because you won't respond to my texts.

R.
>>
dear /soc/
don't reproduce
>>
Dear P,

I love you more than just a friend and I hate that we're not together...
>>
Dear D.,
it was me who threw shit threw your window.
>>
O
I know this is going to sound weird, but I've always longed to be more then friends, and it kills me that you don't feel the same way, or even like my gender. Really it's stupid of me to feel like this in the first place
K
>>
Dear CJ,

I miss you. I will never forget the time we spent together. You were the only thing keeping me alive for so long. You are an amazing person and I don't deserve you, but I miss my best friend. You made my completely fucked up life have meaning. You were the first person I was able to make eye contact with, and I'll forever have the image of your sky blue eyes and your caring smile etched into my brain. I'm very sorry that I hurt you. I had a bad habit of sabotaging anything good in my life. I had no control over moving and leaving you when we were young. When we moved back and met again, sometimes I wish I would have stayed in GA with you back in 2010. I will always love you. Please let me know that you are okay... though I'm almost positive you are sick.

You were my angel...
Dani
>>
Dear Cor Caroli,

You were right about her. Of course my own forced ignorance keeps me moving. Unfortunately, you want me to be your friend so bad that it's toxic. When we split, I should've just never talked to you. But you want me to be your friend so bad that it's actually counterintuitive. Maybe one day we'll have an argument and you will never come back. That would be nice. You've changed way too much for my liking. The dyed hair, piercings, and tattoos are such a far cry from who you used to be. I'll admit, sometimes I listen to your old voicemails to recall those memories. But I know they're far gone. Just like you.

-D.A.D
>>
>>23353810
Dear Anon,

No problem.
>>
ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
Beth

Nice attempt on the mis-direct. Too bad I know where you live.
>>
Dear you know who you are,

Our friendship is strange, because we barely get to talk to each other. I miss your face, your presence. All I want is you, but I know I can't have it. You're in a happy relationship. I wonder if you're over totally over me. You're impossible to read. You're crazy. But I like you for all of that. If only we could go back in time and have everything magically come together. But since that's impossible, I'll just wish you the best.

From,
ya boi
>>
Dear PN,

I feel like we're slipping. Long distance doesn't seem to be our thing, really. I miss the nights from two years ago of us, webcams on and staring at eachother in awe. The webcam kisses, handholds, the long 3AM talks, feeling like it was just us in the entire universe as we were fully undressed, staring at our stark naked bodies in an almost trance-like state. I miss the old you, and how sweet you used to be. You still have some of it left, but it seems like your dead-end jobs and family sucked most of it out of you. Even though we've never truly met, I feel like you just left every morning and hopelessly wish you come back that very night, knowing you never will until we can actually figure something out. If we can actually figure something out. I still barely know anything about you and it scares me. You know so much about me and who I am, yet I only know the current you. I feel like we're truly slipping into an endless void of what we think is each other but is certain doom for our hopes and dreams. Sometimes I wonder if staring at the screen and seeing me, so far away and apart, if it crushes and tortures you, yet sickly endears, as much as it does me.

I love you,
-SB
>>
>>23355477
I wish that this was about me </3
>>
Dear A,
i love you. i love you i love you i love you! i give you my heart whenever you ask for it and yet, you stamp all over mine....
i just want love, affection and attention.
why is it so hard? i've given you many a chance to leave and yet you're still here.
please, either love me or leave me.
Love, E.
>>
>>23355670
Maybe it is. Go back to sleep.
>>
You,

It is hard for me not to resent you sometimes. It seems like I contribute more to the relationship, and it gets on my nerves. I am not asking for much. Maybe some spontaneity or a surprise gift every once in a while. I know I spoil you by choice, and it pleases me to see you excited about shit I do for you. But when you sit there and say it makes you uncomfortable at times because of how much I spend on/do for you, you could maybe think of me every once in a while. Without being asked to. It makes me feel like an ass when I have to ask. I shouldn't have to remind you to do nice things like grab flowers or tell you a million times that I want something. Idk when I do, and you do try to do something for me... it just doesn't feel like it's geniune. It feels like I just did something for myself because I suggested or heavily hinted at something. And where's the 'romance' in that? I can't stand that you lose EVERYTHING. I know I'm not the best, but I try to be responsible and keep track of my shit. You've lost so many important papers, ID's, and keys in the last half year I don't know what to do with you. You've not only lost minor important shit, but major important shit like a roof over our head. Which the way shit went down, I sometimes wonder if you're not telling me everything that happened with that either. I never mean to call you a liar, I just don't think you tell me the full truth. I'm also beginning to just become my own support system. When you hurt me, I don't get consoled. When I'm having a bad day it's as if you could give a fuck less. The other day I sat there and cried and cried and you just walked away. Granted you came and apologized, it's just unsavory behavior. You have so much to work on as a person and I'm sometimes afraid I'll have to sacrifice certain aspects of myself or my needs to constantly hold your hand through it all. Someone once called you a taker, and all you do is take, take, take while giving nothing in return. They're right.
>>
Dear N,
I know I can just tell you all of this in person but...I don't think I'm ready. We just started hanging out and fooling around and it's really fun. I like that after you're always touching me and wanting to cuddle and watch TV. I like that during you tell me various parts of my body are "pretty." I like that you keep telling me that I'm easy to talk to and that you enjoy spending time with me. But the hanging out and cuddling and compliments are making me see you as more than someone I'm with casually.
I'm used to being with guys who are dicks to me and...you're so nice. I wish we were exclusive. I'm not going to tell you that because well, it's too soon and maybe I'm not ready for it....and I think you won't feel the same way.
If things continue this way I can see myself developing feelings for you and that sucks.
C
>>
Dear lisha,

Go fuck yourself. You're a dirty skank and I'm glad I dropped you before you lured me into a kid like you did Mr faggot cancer boy. Congratulations. You had a kid with a genetically high chance of developing brain cancer. You're still a hoe on top of that. Your pussy stank, you're a moron, and I sincerely hope that the rest of your life is as awful as you made mine in high school.

-Austin
>>
Alana,

I fucking hate you. You can bring up how I acted but you've been dragging me along for about 5 months now. If you wanted me as much as you said you did, you'd find more than twice a day to talk to me. I cannot keep going back to you and being crushed. I'd rather be alone than be with you at this point. I'm no longer your bitch.

-Ryan
>>
Girls:

It's such a vision to be five years older and with wisdom a vanity only of which as to mince and burn that chapel you lit by stained glass. And with this advantage to know, at long last, to say No, to say I love you, to say stay. I guess I want and need you but I only guess. And so in the butterflying ululation and triumph another heart bound between honey and leather makes another dare, paints another wonder and wistful blunder. But oh, what a blunder she is.

I think of you often.
>>
>>23351740
That is very sweet. I guarantee the feeling is mutual. It usually is.
>>
>>23358271

You're trying way too hard
>>
Carolyn:

I'm literally in love with you and have been since I first saw you. I can figure some parts of you out right away and some parts confuse me. You were distant today and it scares me. Your face is endlessly exciting and you're so beautiful. I remember the first time I saw you. It almost makes me want to cry.
>>
I still think of the time we kissed. Leaning against the kitchen counter, unsure of how to proceed but unable to stop. You grabbed my waist, I held the back of your head. Our lips came together, you gave me a soft bite on the lower lip.

We took a minute, our foreheads pressed together and our breath mingling together. It was the sexiest thing I've felt in a long time - until we kissed again.

Just thought you should know that.
>>
>>23358601
>running killmyvibe.exe
where's the fun in fucking somebody if you respect them, senpai?
>>
>>23358572
Thank you
>>
File: gif11.gif (444 KB, 245x145) Image search: [Google]
gif11.gif
444 KB, 245x145
>>23358271
Your writing sucks and so do you.
>>
>>23358271
Thanks for the migraine
>>
>>23352826
if only you had been this honest with me from the very beginning.

S.
>>
B,

We were so silly together. Thank you for making me smile without a break for nearly a year. You're a good man, and I hope that your house hasn't felt empty without me.

M
>>
File: 1453422182664.jpg (68 KB, 666x500) Image search: [Google]
1453422182664.jpg
68 KB, 666x500
>>23358797
dear: faggot,

you're triggering me, faggot.

forever yours,
super special snowflake
>>
Dani,

I just want you to know that you're a bitch. Yeah, it's been a year already. I'm still pissed. Not because you weren't interested. That was fine. But because I was apparently nothing more than a side boy to you, and I had to find that out the hard way. You remember the aftermath of the incident, right? Maybe you don't. I just think about all the pain you could've saved me by being fucking honest for once, but having pieced together all the untruths you loaded on me after the fact made me see that expecting that from you would be a fool's errand.

Anyway, it's actually not what you did per se that's got me pissed this long; it's that you just happen to be another name on a growing list of people who've made me unable to trust. Finding a friendship, let alone something more than that, was never easy for me. The irrational levels of distrust, on my part, did me no favors in that department. But I don't even try to change it anymore. I just accept that that's who I am, people are gonna walk out on me, it's been that way for 21 years, end of fucking story.

I'd like to say it'll get better, but it won't. Why? Because I'm sick now. Each day I become weaker and more in pain. I'm running out of time to mend those broken friendships. I can neither regain the presence of those who've left me nor the ones that I left on my own (foolish) accord. By then, it will all be too late. Perhaps it's better that way, for you at least.

So at least now I know there's only one person I can depend on for my own happiness and survival until I'm gone: myself. And yes, my mother, who kicked herself for offering to arrange our meeting together. Obviously. But I guess that's not important anymore. Not long from now, none of this will be.

Peace.
>>
>>23359055
is this meant for dani who used to post here??
>>
>>23359166
Not to my knowledge...
>>
Dear Evan,

This is probably the tenth or 11th letter I've written you by now since you (...ya know) , it's a real shame you're unable to respond now. When I was little and it was snowing outside, I used to sit by my window and wait for the mailman to slip a bright orange envelope into the mailbox which was always yours. I've been thinking about those times a lot nowadays, the innocence was so beautiful. I miss it dreadfully, watching your face blush when the bottle landed on me when it was your turn. Everyone laughed and started rhythmically chanting 'Do It! Do It!', I couldn't stop smiling, I could you were going in for a peck on the cheek but Erik pushed your lips squarely into mine, everyone cheered as we got more and more into it until your mom walked upstairs to check on us (only to find her son kissing a boy!) I remember when we stayed up all night long watching the snow come down and we decided to have a writing competition to see who could capture its beauty more accurately. We had my patented 'really damn long playlist of good symphonies' on, we stumbled upon Kondrashian's Shostakovitch five (which was of course, the song playing when we first kissed) {cont}
>>
>>23359166
used to? im right here
>>23359189
um hi im dani what is this
>>
>>23359206
Are you a goth girl from Shreveport?
>>
>>23347618
wow what a whiny bitch. Heres mine
-sorry not sorry
>>
>>23359200
{cont} and I turned to you to see if you remembered and you smiled at me and said, chuckling "we're really sensationalist suckers for weather, you know that?" and then leaned over to kiss me. I remember the tear I wiped away from your adorable face when you were walking through my house, full of packed boxes, barren of furniture. I said (I'm sure we can both laugh at this now) "it's fine... it's really fine. We'll be fine. Just a few years like this." I remember thinking in the back of my head when I first got told you'd killed yourself that you'd left a massive note of legendary proportions. And then finding the note on your counter that only said "i hate you mom and dad", all distinctly lowercase, as if to express apathy in some way. If only you knew how much I care about you.
I remember when I first met you. When we were 11 years old. And I said "you have really pretty eyes" and and you gasped and put your mittens over your mouth and said "boys aren't supposed to say that to other boys..." and then whispered "but I think you're very pretty too!"
I'll talk to you soon buddy. I love you everyday.

goddamnit you've got me crying
>>
>>23359206
It's not to you. Go away.
>>
>>23359206
ya def not dani

her pic would be all over the board if she was here.

she was my first soc crush though
>>
Hey dude,

It's been almost 3 years now and I want you to know that I still think about you. I don't blame myself so much, but just keep you in mind in that "maybe it's healthy" sense of remembrance. I don't know if I'll ever be able to forgive my own negligence. I don't know if I'll ever tell myself that the warnings were too subtle. I sure as shit can't excuse myself for not at least picking up the phone. I think this is all just resonating a little clearer now in the wake of another friend. It's another bout of that surrealist high you get when you've got death wrapped up on the forefront of your day-to-day life.

That's not to say I'm not enjoying myself. I know you wouldn't appreciate me only telling you all this sad, emotional bullshit without giving you some juicy bits of life. I've found a few partners, but none of which I've really been tied down to. One's young, but she's a fox in all senses of the word. She's clever, she's cute, she's open. YOU of all people would get along with her so well because she'd feed your funny ass ego. In fact, she's kind of shy, but you'd for sure bust her out of that shell.
The other girl is a pragmatist. I think you and she would be at odds more than not because she would love to call you out on your stupid mannerisms. But, I think you'd connect in almost a brother sister kind of relationship. And then I'd convince you two to have some kind of incestual relationship together that I'd be allowed to watch.
The third is a savior type. He (yes, he. I know I'm a faggot, but then again so are you, remember?) is righteous in every sense of the word except in himself. He's a sweetheart who deserves the world, but would work his ass off for a shack and be completely content if it kept him close to his friends and family. You wouldn't have any choice but to accept him once you met him. That's just who he is.

In any case, that's some disgusting gossip for you. Take it back to the afterlife and jerk yourself off with it.

Love you
>>
>>23359453
I think we're in a really similar scenario.
>>
>>23359485
just read yours
how long had you known him?
>>
>>23359563
Like I wrote, I met him when I was 11 when I first moved to Colorado. Sixth grade I'm pretty sure. I'm 18 now. He died 8 months ago.

How long did you know your guy?
>>
>>23358271
Holy shit this writing sucks ass.
[spoiler] and not in the good way [/spoiler]
>>
Dear B,

I did what you asked me to do today. I wore the right skirt. The black pencil skirt with silver zipper up the back. But I left the top button of my blouse undone, hoping you'd notice my quiet rebellion. Two cubicles away, passing you several times, I figured you'd look.

I heard your laughter as you flirted with S. The two of you giggling right next to the edge of my desk. She'd been particularly cruel to me today. She told me I'd be pretty if I could just tame the frizziness of my hair and fix the stupid look I get when you come into the office. Guys like you don't ever look at frumpy messes like me. Clumsy girls who barely know what to say when I'm asked to do the simplest of tasks.

I smiled because I looked at her perfect make-up and her perfect hair and the clothes that fit her shape perfectly and thought cheerfully about the spanking I'd be receiving for the top button. I thought about the hours of sleep I lost the previous night because I spilled the wine on the bedspread. I thought about the gentle kisses you left on my still bruised and aching thighs. I wanted desperately to tell her the reason my hair was so messy most days. About how I try to get ready on time, but you are always there to distract me with my orders for the day ahead. I didn't tell her you told me to fix my hair only for your sake.

I heard you turn down her offer to hit the clubs tonight with some of the others. "I like more intimate settings," I heard you tease. I heard her quietly ask if you'd like her to tag along with you instead. And then blushed furiously and happily when you laughed and told her that she may be a bit too aggressive for your tastes, but you'd go out with the office group some other night.

You ignored me as usual, but of course I didn't mind. And then you dropped my mail off at my desk for me with a post it stuck to the final envelope, acting completely cool. Treating it like every other day-to-day task.

"Button. Now."

I can't wait for tonight.

-K
>>
>>23359682
>sequel that doesn't suck
Nice.
>>
Okay, fuck it,

C
I hate that I kinda missed you, y'know? We had our week of being there and our week or two before and after that of "yeah, this is pretty cool." But it just wasn't the right time for either of us. I caught you about six months too early for you and you caught me about six months too late for me. And what really kills me is that it wasn't some flash in the pan bullshit for me. It's that if I didn't fall apart the way I did and the way I think I kinda needed to, I know it could have worked. Sometimes I like to think eventually it still can though I try not to think that way anymore. Anyway what I mean to say is I'm glad I didn't suck you dry the way I think I kinda do some girls and thank you for being all the inspiration to turn all the little machines on. I still check in on you from time to time to make sure you're doing fine but you don't really live outside of the world the way I do. I have a photograph of you on the roof (the only real record of being with you but also the only picture I really keep secret and haven't shared) and I cherish it and I cherish the time I was lucky enough to have had with you. I'm sorry I didn't explain to you what I was going through and I hope to God you understand what it was I did go through at the end of it all. I didn't mean to mix you up the way I did. I miss the way you think and talk and the way you tasted and smelled and moved and I would be a lucky, lucky man if I ever came across you or someone in the realm of you again.
>lol ur my Coke Classic
but really, ma'am, but really. I wish you the best.
>>
>>23359774
Better. Write more.
>>
>>23359791
On your own time that is
>>
>>23359795
>implying I'm not an artist you already know and like
>implying I'm not doing this specifically to fuck with you
>implying I visit /soc/ for more than trolling tryhard fuccbois and jerking off to FSA threads
pick two, kiddo
>>
Dear H. I know we have been together since our freshmen year of highschool and we have shared the best parts of our lives together and we are just now having kids but do you really love me? Like i remeber telling you when we first met that i was really depressed and i wasnt like a normal guy and a year later you found out what i meant and it perfectly worked out and we eventually bought a storage room thing for us to hold our kink toys and when we graduated and got an apartment we moved our things but through that did you love me?
>>
i miss your stupid ass so much but i also never want to talk to you or see you ever again
>>
>>23347579
>>23347579

Hey there Delilah
What's it like in New York City?
I'm a thousand miles away
But girl, tonight you look so pretty
Yes you do
Times Square can't shine as bright as you
I swear it's true

Hey there Delilah
Don't you worry about the distance
I'm right there if you get lonely
Give this song another listen
Close your eyes
Listen to my voice, it's my disguise
I'm by your side

Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good
>>
>>23355368
Jesus loves you.

Jesus also thinks you're so fucking sexy when you're frantic.
>>
I came here to kek at cringy fugs, not for feels.
Well here's mine.

Dear

I haven't seen you since 2008, but I don't care. I don't miss you one bit because you never made me feel truly happy. My grandpa died last year, I traveled 500km to go to his funeral, I thought maybe I'll see you there, but you didn't show up. My grandma told me that you cheated on my mother and moved in with your girlfriend, but she doesn't know who she is or where she lives. I did some research, found out where you stay on your facebook. I'm going to visit you sometime this month. You've got some explaining to do. I don't want to see you anymore after that, my mom is now staying with my grandma, you don't need to return. After we've had our talk, you can fuck off to hell.

Don't overdose on whatever drug you're obviously on before we've talked.

Your son
>>
>>23360640
You're supposed to write a letter not a poem or song.
>>
>>23359946
Pretty much how I feel.
>>
>>23360985
Feels. Also tear him a new asshole
>>
>>23355368
QUE?
>>
>>23361699
Que sera, sera
>>
File: quesadillas.jpg (1 MB, 1219x914) Image search: [Google]
quesadillas.jpg
1 MB, 1219x914
>>23361931
>>
>>23361961
Necesito queso ahora, gracias
>>
File: Wallace.gif (92 KB, 400x329) Image search: [Google]
Wallace.gif
92 KB, 400x329
>>23361992
¡Dulce Jesús! ¡No Queso!
>>
lactose intolerant bump
>>
L,

It was surreal to bump into you like that.. Even more, you were being so chummy about it -- while I was completely thunderstruck at the time, and now still a lil unsure afterwards.. Weird shit.

I can't help but feel apprehensive every now and then, these days.
Y'know how it becomes easier to just walk away, but on the other hand it also becomes harder to come back. And yet you never know *for sure* where which door will end up taking you, in spite of your prediction....

Take care of yourself, kid.
A
>>
DJO-

Well, you fucked up. I asked if you needed help, you said No. I asked you to be in my wedding, you were "honored". Now I realize you have no idea what honor is.

I picked you up so many times. You remember when the landlord from Wildwood sued us? No, because I fucking took care of it. You remember the times that you were homeless and I either gave you a place to stay or vouched for you? Never happening again.

I asked if you needed help, and you said No. So I gave help to someone that DID need it. Yes, she's your ex. She's mine too, but that was much longer back. I've known her just as long as I've known you. 1998, that was the year we met.

So I took in a friend, and you turned it around to be about YOU. How could you do anything else? You're too selfish to see anything other than in terms of how it affects you.

And you tell me that you "need some time" and block me? Hope you realize that was the last straw. I've never done anything for you. That's what you told me, typing the message on the laptop that I gave you.

Who else has done as much for you as I have? No one. And no one ever will. I loved you like a brother. And I treated you better than your own family did.

I know you'll never get the help that you need. Maybe you should move to Hawaii for a day again.

In 15 years, when you're 50 years old, still couch surfing, still unstable, still blaming everyone and everything else in the world for your situation, come see me so that I can laugh at you.

If I ever see you again, I'm calling the cops so that they can arrest you for child support. And the kid IS yours. You seem to forget that you showed me the paternity test back in Lindenwold. Another time I took your homeless, pathetic ass off of the streets.

Sincerely,
The Best Friend You'll Never Have Again.
>>
>>23363850
Send him that
He needs to hear it
>>
To anyone,

I am beyond sexually frustrated. I haven't had sex in months after getting it all the time. I get boners just talking to women. If girls flirt with me I'm diamond. My female coworkers always find ways to touch me when they squeeze past me and I want to fucking bend them over a desk and fuck them right there. I can smell one of thems mild BO and it just makes me want to gorilla fuck them outside. I start to leak precum just thinking about sex. I hate being introverted and quiet and not having many social connections. I'm giving it another month or two and I'm finding an escort.
>>
>>23364008
Flirt back with the girls then
Nigga wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>23364025
I'm on 4chan what do you think?
>>
Mikey,
I dream about you every night.
M
>>
Dear G,

I'm sorry your relationship was ruined. But I'm not taking the credit. This one's on you.

You should've been honest.
>>
>>23364033
Are you at least attractive?
>>
>>23364119
I think so, yes.
>>
Dear Major corporations

Stop being horrible ass holes and treat your employees, the ones who actually make you the money, like a
valued person.

-Everyone.
>>
I know I fucked up when I stole those from you, but it's payment for all the fucking shit I put up with when I was your friend. You downgraded me, emotionally abused me, and I'm glad this thread exists because I've needed this. I don't know why I wanted to be like you, because you were the worst. I looked up to you on everything and you kept hurting me whenever you could, under the guise of religion or morality. You made me hate things I loved. you made me hate me. Just, fuck you.
>>
>>23352791
ayy lmao
>>
>>23360640
God this is just so heartfelt. Everyone else had some unoriginal shit. A tear has been shed, anon.
>>
>>23364387
It's a song anon
>>
Dear Ki,

I don't make you as happy as you do me, the times your gone I'm missing you more than sleep. I haven't met you yet but I still love you more than I can explain fully. It's been almost three months, we've been planning this since december. Back then it was just for fun, and for you it still is, but I fell in love with you. You've become very valuable to me, your smile means more than money, your words make me feel so warm, and I can't wait till we meet. I'm in love, no other way to say it, I'm in love and I plan to stay in it. All I need is my partner... You.

Sincerely, V (J)
>>
>>23364420
It's possible that other anon was sarcastic... in which case welcome to the joke. If not, then... there is no help for the world..
>>
>>23364158
Do you happen to be a girl with the initials K.M?
>>
>>23364133
Then you are holding yourself back. Only you can help yourself.
>>
>>23350507
That's actually fucking deep and true.
>>
>>23347579
Dearest H,
What was the other movie called?!?
xoxo
>>
>>23364104
....initials? On both, please.
>>
>>23363958
I don't know his current "address", he blocked me on Facebook, and his cell number constantly changes.

He's not worth the effort it would take to find him and send him this.
>>
>>23364420
I know that ya dope
>>
>>23364008
Location?
>>
>>23365588
You wanna fuck?
>>
Dear Mom,
I miss all of the old times we had before Doug came into our lives. I miss the you that you were before Doug. Even though you're a different person now and we have had too much go on between us for things to ever be the same, I'll always remember you as my hero. This long brown haired old Southern child still living in the 80s with your wavy fluffy hair, feathered earrings, your electric blue 1980 Trans Am we used to ride around in, your jean and suede jackets, blue jeans, and cowboy boots. I'll always remember riding around with you with the windows down blaring the shit out of Lynyrd Skynyrd, David Allan Coe, Charlie Daniels, George Thorogood, Led Zep, AC/DC, Allan Jackson, and fucking so many other greats. Going and sitting out on Old 192, where the road collapsed in the swamp, sitting there at night around a campfire and watching the gators. Going to the beach in the dead of fucking night and watching sea turtles lay eggs. Back in the 90s and the early 2000s you were my fucking hero, you were the woman I wanted to be and the woman I have became now. Everyday I see more and more of the old you in the mirror staring back at me and it makes me miss you so much more. My spiral curly hair has turned into your wavy fluffy wild mane, my baby face slimmed down to the Korean/Native American look we have, and even though I hated it all my life, my naturally slightly tanned skin is slowly starting to soften and glow like yours did in your 20s. I get what happened to us, I get what happened between us, and it's a shame for a Mother and Daughter to have to go through that. I had always hoped we'd be bestfriends forever, but as we both know all too well things we want to happen usually don't. I know you feel the same, but you and I both know things will never go back. He fucked us up, and while that brought us together for a little it drove us apart more then anything. The new you is dead to me, but I will always love the old down to earth you I remember.

- K
>>
File: 0.jpg (25 KB, 319x322) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
25 KB, 319x322
You didn't answer in some time now, why? did something happen? It's been so long since we hung out.

Oh, wait......my bad, I had a dream once and when I woke up I found myself talking with you.
Sorry
>>
Dear Ashely
Sorry for being such a cunt I was pretty drunk and have been in a bad funk lately as you know
Not much of an excuse but I do feel bad about it this time
Trae
>>
>>23365208
>xoxo
Frozen.
>>
JRB

Fuck me, please?
>>
>>23365627
Kinda. It's a thing for me.
>>
>>23365209
ML
>>
Dear ****

I just want you to know, that I miss you and care about you. I think about you on occasion and it makes the dull pointless shit I'm doing right now somewhat bearable.

Hopefully see you soon.
>>
Dear J,

I'm aware of how annoying I am. I'm sorry. You're just the only cool guy around and ... I suck. But I wish you would still talk to me. Sucks already. Damn... I'll probally leave soc after a few more days.
Thanks for talking to me. It was more than fun.

D
>>
File: objektophilie.jpg (142 KB, 720x261) Image search: [Google]
objektophilie.jpg
142 KB, 720x261
Hi J,

I am constantly making you feel weird with the things I say to you. That is because I don't have a filter when it comes to talking to you. I want to tell you everything and anything - just to talk to you.

I want you all the time. At the same time, I don't want you to think I want you all the time.

I hate that you only talk to me when you're horny or simply bored. I hate that when I tell you that I like you, you respond with only a smile.

I think that if things continue this way, I will lose interest in you.

I cried last night because of you.

- M.
>>
>>23369208

You wouldn't happen to live in Cali?
>>
>>23369119
>from D
Full initials? Where are you from?
>>
>>23369234
From sc
>>
>>23369338
Oh ok. Sorry, I thought you were the one I was writing to.
>>
>>23369344
Nope, never works out that way. I'm sorry.
Hope it works out for you.
>>
>>23369365
Thanks. You too.
>>
>>23369228
Sorry, no.
>>
Dear Fox.

It's been forever.
I still love you. It still aches. I would come back if you asked me to.

KitKat
>>
i'm going to kill myself on your birthday if you don't do what you promised
>>
>>23369368
I appreciate it
>>
>>23369372

Nothing to apologize for, not the person I was thinking of and I'm not "J". Good luck to you, though.
>>
Dear anons of soc,
Where here cause we want to be accepted right? Were ugly in our own way and most of us are virgins, those that arent.... REEEEEEEEE, but regardless, you know our brief from reality is a sham. The screen you see telling you that your ugly or beautiful I.e. ladies, is just illusion and you know that.
Love an drunk anon.
>>
Dear Be
I love you so much and even right now while I'm stuck awake and you're sleeping peacefully beside me I know it's not going to work. I lust after every girl I see and even thou I haven't done anything yet I know your too good for me..
-Br
>>
Why not?

Hey, J!

Well, I'm finding the whole "attraction vs. liking someone and wanting a relationship with them" thing rather difficult to reconcile at times. I don't know how much I can help looking up some lovely .gifs and .webms of women entirely willing to bare their bodies for [most of] all to see. The arousal, though ultimately quick and shallow in my mind, is there. And I talk with and meet so many people who are beautiful, perhaps subjectively even more than you. And I think you're very pretty!

You're a busy gal with your own dreams and concerns. Your passion for social issues is staggering and--honestly--rather intimidating. You try your hardest to help your friends through their issues and be as nice and accommodating to others as you can. When we were walked to your car and you gave all your attention to helping your friend cope with the death of their dog, I didn't mind. In fact, I was enamored and, although it really felt like I had stumbled into a situation that was not technically my business, it made me happy enough to bear the chill of the winter weather, satiated by your company and a display of the goodness in your heart.

We're both young and [hopefully!] have a long life ahead of us. We've only known each other for about a year and a half and have substantially talked with each other for less time. You're very vocal about not wanting to date, not content with "settling" or "playing the game". You don't answer my texts, which I am spacing out further and further. You're a very good individual and, even if I try hard to strive towards being good, I just don't know if I can match you!

I guess, in the end,what I want to say is, despite all these doubts and factors working against me...

I like you, J. And I'm not content to give up just yet.
So I'm going to keep trying. And I hope, if--and when--it gets to that point, you'll accept me, and we can at least try.

D

/cheesyaf
>>
>>23368032
What's a thing for you? Post your contact info.
>>
D,

You know you're quite cute when you're awkward. It might feel uncomfortable, but I find it endearing. The kicker though was you're my best friends sister, so I was always trying to keep a little distance. Now you're a lesbianish, well you were probably always a lesbian but that wouldn't have stopped us. I don't mind just being this mentor thing for you as you get prepared to go to college, I just wish I was cooler and lived something a bit more flashy.
>>
>>23347579
Hey M,
Fuck you.
What the hell happened to you?
You turned into the kind of people we used to hate.
Also, you're a passive aggressive motherfucker. Silent treatment? What are you, 12?
Whatever, you used to be cool. I miss that person.

H, you're still cool.
I really, truly hope you've unfucked yourself enough to keep on keeping on, that shit on your balcony that night was something neither of us ever needs to see again.
I really do love you, but I know that it has to be from a distance, because I'm way too fucked up to ever do relationship things. Also, I don't have a shot.
>>
File: DO NOTHING CLUB.jpg (150 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
DO NOTHING CLUB.jpg
150 KB, 1280x1280
>>23347579
I've been known as a sensitive child when I was little, people thought I was very intelligent as a young teen, and still do. I've had many thoughts spilled on to people with reactions that make me proud or comforted.. But now all I think of is pointlessness. Huh, I guess I always have really, but this is the most extreme it's gotten. I even thought everyone was going to hell as a young child till early teens.. Anyway, all I think about now is myself, and I'm almost 100% okay with it. Most of the shit I think is weird or immoral, and I don't fucking care. Still wanna kill myself. -tyler
>>
>>23347579
Dear M

I love you, but i never said it to you because i know you freaked out when your ex said the same, before i came into your life

<3
-m
>>
>>23347579
Dear Jenny,

I wish you would mature to a point where you could cast aside your excessive pridefulness and we could make up with each other. I worry a lot about you for being even more of an introvert than I am, for not having very many good influences in your life, and for being unhealthy and last I heard, suicidal. I truly looked forward to spending more of our lives with each other and for being a positive influence and a caring, guiding hand away from any vice, insecurity or pain that may arise in you. Now I fear you may be somewhere with people who won't understand your particularities and be able to patiently help in the right ways, if you're even alive at this point.

If you're no longer around, may you rest in peace. A place of my heart will always be reserved for you

I truly loved you, and I sincerely hope you don't think I harbor any feelings of resentment nor that I have any ill intent toward or for you.

Kindest regards and with love,

(my name)
>>
SE,
I still have every feeling I've ever had for you. What you said to me hurt, I looked like a fool crying next to CS in public. Oh well, I hope you'll be happy someday.
-MC
>>
>>23365627
If >>23364008 is you then I, too, wan sum fuk. That shit's primal and speaks to my inner ass-scratchin ancestor. Let's do it like they do on the discovery channel, baby boi, let's GO
>>
>>23370260
>>23365627
>>23364008
Are me.

>>23370524
I'm a straight guy btw.
>>
>>23350507
This could totally be for me and I'm nervous to ask.
>>
You'd be 20in three days if it wasn't for me. You never got to experience what I did, how good life can be, you were born only to experience pain.
I still hear your screams every night. I know it was my fault. I will never, ever, ever forget. It's my fault. I killed you. I was young too, but that was no excuse. I murdered you. My own baby brother.
I will never forget the sound of your screams while all I could do is watch. Just know I couldn't have saved you, we both would have died. I'm sorry.
I love you. So much.
I am so sorry.
>>
>>23370669
If you deserve it, it's probably you. Here's a tip: don't fuck people over who care about you and you won't have a guilty conscience.
>>
>>23370534
I'm a straight f, but it won't matter if we're not close. Just thought I'd ask. Maybe by chance we were in the same place... southeast us?
>>
>>23371982
Why are you wasting my time you fucking cunt?
>>
>>23372243
Wtf?
>>
>>23351740
>I wish one day we can meet, so I can hold you in my arms.
Right in the heart.
>>
File: efkAzge.png (694 KB, 487x476) Image search: [Google]
efkAzge.png
694 KB, 487x476
>>23371695
You can't tell me what to do :^)
>>
>>23347579
Dear B,
I just really, really wanted to be with you. You're smart and funny and really fucking tall and I don't know anyone like you in real life. It felt like a wave of relief when we finally started talking. Sometimes it felt forced, other times it didn't, but most of the time I was just happy to talk to you. I'm like that, ya know? I'm just happy to talk to certain people. It's enough to make my entire day.

And then I realized I had deluded myself. I had totally fabricated this insane story in my head that one day we'd meet and we'd fall in love and get married and have kids and be happy together. Maybe it's because I'm a girl but I blame it more on my issues (you know the ones) and how sensitive I am. But I would've done anything with you - would've let you do virtually anything to me - because I crushed on you so fucking hard. You, on the other hand, probably just saw me as a kind of annoying, maybe a little bit boring, very talkative teenage girl. The idea of you thinking that kind of knawed away at me.

Then I saw you talking to some other girl, and for some reason, it totally crushed me. How ridiculous is that? But it did, it really did, and I ended up crying over someone I've never even spoken face-to-face with. I was literally delusional. So that's why I won't be around anymore - I need to be able to get away from it all and just focus on what matters: me. I need to get my life in order, focus on school and everything, and not try to be what someone else wants so hard. I've done that for so long. I've cut myself, tried to change my personality, lied about myself, etc. for the sake of other people because I never thought that I was good enough. Now I'm stuck with these scars, metaphorically and literally, and I'm just so tired of it.

Ugh I know I talk a lot. It's just my stream of consciousness. I love your hair, your dark eyes, your hands. Everything. But I don't know you. And I need to move on. Thank you for being there for me.

Love,

M
>>
Dear Ricarda
Please come back. It doesn't matter if they don't care that you're gone. I do. I miss you. I have enough for the plane ticket and my doctor says that I'm going to live. I'm waiting for you. Please come back.

Love, V.
>>
Dear K,

I remember when you told me "Paths split the same way they connect". I guess you're right. But my path always seems to lead me to you. I don't know how, I don't know why. But I do know I miss you. How i miss your voice, your smile, your eyes, your lips... I miss everything about you, about us. It hurts. After all this time, it still hurts. It hurts knowing I'm not the one. It hurts knowing I'm not her. God damn her, she is so fucking lucky for having you. But, she'll never love you as much as I do. I still crave you. I still wish for you upon every shooting star I see. I still wish for you when I blow the candles for my birthday. I wish for you everyday, my love. I wish I was the one for you my love, but I am not, and I have to let you go.

Yours eternally, T.
>>
>>23347579
I miss you
-J
>>
>>23347579

Dear Anon2

You're a hypocrite. Holy fuck, do you work hard to make yourself a hypocrite or is it natural?

With love and best wishes, Anon.
>>
>>23372709
Ben?
>>
Kyle,

Come back
>>
>>23350507

Sounds like me. First initials match too.
>>
Dear K,
fuck you, i tried so hard to please you and tried about everything i could but "i didn't care" are you shitting me? doing things i hate 5+Hrs a day just because it means i can spend time with you is "not caring", "i was never there" what? i always had my phone on me, i would skip class to make sure you were ok i'm sorry i go to college and cant stay up til 5am with you. How about you stop feeling so sorry about yourself and start working on yourself, you're gonna be 19 and you still don't have your permit and your new boyfriend is the same way honestly you two will probably never meet, i honestly don't think he's gonna finish high-school(He wants to be a pro player and he's barely plat??). It honestly sucks seeing you go from someone with dreams of being a vet and going to college to becoming a NEET and distract yourself everyday instead of helping yourself even the people that stuck with you during the breakup are starting to turn against you and getting annoying. I was honestly hoping we could find ourselves and maybe try again and have it work but you're not the person i fell in love with so honestly you are everything i hated when we got together.

Have a good life.
>>
>>23374705
nope I'm Bruce
>>
X,

I want to be happy for you but I just can't really bring myself to believe that you could find someone other than me but I guess that's on me to fix. I miss what we had. I hope you can treat her better and tell her that you love her properly so that there isn't ever a me 2.0
Have fun, good luck
>>
Dear Slim,
I wrote you but you still ain't calling
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or something
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; fuck it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant, too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie, too, I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground shit that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the shit you did with Rawkus, too, that shit was phat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
>>
Dear Burrito,

You make me ridiculously happy sometimes. Even when you're teasing me for stupid shit like my face going red when you catch me off guard. I love how you're so honest with me. Like when you told me you were falling for me. I may tease you about it, but I appreciate you. You make me want to gush like a fucking school girl. Look at me, writing a letter on fucking /soc/, knowing that you might fucking read it because you're a huge faggot, too. But I wouldn't change a thing. You're a great guy. I'm glad I found you.

-- J
>>
KTK:

I'm pretty sure you know that you live literally 100 yards away from me now. Our schedules are uncomfortably similar, and several days a week, we walk to our classes, which are REALLY weirdly close together, on opposite sides of the street. I'm usually with K, and you're usually holding your backpack like a stupid asshole. It's cute. I miss you. I hate you.

I remember you hated it when I insulted you even playfully, though. At prom all those years ago, I remember I called your dancing "SOOO WHITE!" and had to go out and comfort you in your mom's car. I've never been that sympathetic ever again with anyone else.

You were so bad to me. I know that I was difficult to love, and sometimes I was nasty to people, but you were still really shitty to me and that wasn't cool either. I'm sorry for a lot of what I did... But I wish that your mom would stop warning my friends about how evil and manipulative I am, and I wish you had been there for me when I lost the baby. Not that I wanted to keep it or anything, I was like 16, but I had to sit in my bathroom alone with a fucking dead fetus and flush it away. And you had the nerve to ask me whether it was really there. I never trusted you again.

But for some reason, I'm weak to you, and that's why we can't be friends. I mean, you're an idiot. You make fun of girls who don't shave and you call them gross, whatever, you're a jerk- but then you brag about how into feminist theory you are. When I weighed 30 pounds less than I do now, you made me feel like I was so fat and worthless- then promptly proceeded to shove your dick in me. And I let you. I thought it'd make you love me.

J and I are getting married. I'll always love what we had because I feel like a lot of it made me who I am. I'm still learning how to show someone else that I love them, though. I guess I'm not over the time I looked into your eyes and told you how I felt one last time before you laughed and drove away. Seriously, dick move.

-AMD
>>
J:

I'm sorry that I'm having such a hard time showing you how I feel. I love you more than I thought I ever could, but I'm still damaged. None of it is your fault, but without my medicine, I don't feel that I can control my mouth. I'm trying. I need help, but I reject it. I like the sameness of feeling disgusting pretty much at all times... except, when I'm with you, even after all this time, I still feel beautiful. I'm so sorry for the thing I did that night when I hit my head on the car. I'm so sorry for hurting you. I'm trying, because you're the only person who's stuck with me when there was nothing to gain from it. (Except with that thing with C- she's a cunt and I hope she gets hit by a bus.)

You make me remember the parts of myself that I loved, and you have a great cock.

I want to marry you too. I'll say yes if you ever ask me again.

-AMD
>>
>>23355388

top kek
like you would ever go out of your way to where i live
>>
>>23374909
fuark
>>
Someone always pretends to be me in these threads because they know my ex lurks.

It's annoying and also very weird.
>>
Dear, Kayla

I miss you. But not so much you as like, who you've become. I miss that girl you use to be. That girl I fell in love with. It's sad seeing you turn into a bad person. Obsessed with social media and other normie crap. I almost wonder how we would have turned out if you had stayed around. You know, like if you weren't selfish, and if we had the time to grow together. I bet things would have been okay between us. Instead you chose to leave, and ended up being abused. I'm surprised you aren't a feminist yet. Soon, though, soon.
But best of luck to you, enjoy trying to find another guy who will respect you and treat you the way I did. With the way you view love I highly doubt you'll find that though.
As for me, I'll be fine. Fuck buddies from now on since I can't stay interested in one person. You were always THE one... Sadly. But oh well, like I've said before, there isn't anything in life like the pain of love lost.

Your's always: Filthy

P.s: I think about you on occasion but that's slowly beginning to beminish, all in all I'm way better the second time around. Feels good honestly. I've even been able to get in touch with who I use to be again.
>>
Id changed because I'm on mobile

I just wanna die
>>
>>23352147
who is this?

>>23364469
huh

>>23373911
huh

>>23374790
hahahaha
>>
>>23377410
Maybe your ex is both anons
>>
Dear Gina,

If the cancer doesn't kill you, I hope the regret does. You reap what you sow, whore.
>>
Dear A,
You might read this, probably not. I fucked up. After not speaking to you for so long I realise how much I really cared for you. You were probably one of the only girls I've truly felt this way about and I threw it all away. Do I deserve this? Probably, I was an asshole. I hope we can move past everything but each day it seems more unlikely. I miss you, and just want things to be normal again
K
>>
Justin

I was relieved when we broke up because I mostly stayed with you out of pity. I missed the friendship because of having the company. But I've made new friends. Fuck you for being such a lying piece of shit.

Andy,

You're a faggot.

-Me
>>
>>23379434
What are the other initials?

of both please
>>
>>23374705

Yes that's me.
>>
>>23379807
O and P, why?
>>
I hate that you make me pay emotionally, for cheating on me. I read everything, all the words you wrote, still drift around my thoughts when my eyes close. I hate that there is a time limit on recovery. It hurts today, three years later your words still sting like blades. I didnt do this, you did. I love you, but dont make me feel like im crazy that this has not let go of me yet. Im trying.
>>
Dear Xan,
You've always been a really important person in my life, too bad you had to go fuck it all up. Good luck and good life asshole.
>>
>>23379846
Chicago?
>>
>>23381388

Nope, I'm in Illinois but nearer to St. Louis.
>>
>>23381439
Damn.
Well fuck you anyways if you treat people this way.
>>
Anon,

Fuck you for messaging me. I'm a sick person prone to fixations and you were the worst of them all. It would take nothing less than a tranquilizer to quell my old routine revived, no matter how often an obituary search continues to come up dry.

It was five months before I so much as agreed to meet another person, even though you and I weren't ever anything. It was longer than that before it became anything serious. And it was two years and a couple weeks after that initial five months before you broke the silence you imposed.

He's handsome and kind to me, and knows when to be gentle. I don't appreciate him nearly as much as I should, especially not when I so frequently think of you, but once I thought I hurt him and pain bloomed in my chest cavity and it's the first time I've ever felt that. I guess I'm not quite the monster I always presumed, more dormant than vacant.

I never said so, but I also enjoyed that evening more than I suggested at the time. I can't watch that movie anymore, despite it once having been my favorite. When you messaged me, it was the first time I'd begun to view it in over two years. And I couldn't finish. Because I can't disentangle you from it.

Shamefully, I'll always be most fond of you,

-A.
>>
Dear A

Maybe you're better off with her,
I think she's better for you.
I forgot how great it felt to be us,
I guess I got carried away.
I had to use you to make me feel strong
But I don't care about that now
I see a tower built out of my mistakes and it all comes crashing down.

Sorry
T
>>
Dear Tim Tam.P
Even though I'm marred now, you were my first real love and i miss you.
Sometimes I go city and hope I'll bump into you. I comment on friend's post on fb hoping you will remember me. I still have feelings for you. I wish you never lied to me or did thing's behind my back so we could still be together. I really want to see you. I hope you're doing well and looking after the cats. I will always care about you.

C.F.
Lush.
>>
Ck
I know you won't ever read this. I have so much I want to say, so many things I want to discuss. I wish I could find a way to talk to you without fear of pushing you away, making you even more unsure about me then you may already be. Everything is so up in the air right now. You say you don't want a relationship right now, but that you love me more then you've ever loved anyone, that I'm the love of your life. You say that this is hard for you too. I want to think that means that there's still a chance for us. However that other guy, he's always been around when we've had problems, it's almost feel like I'm being replaced. You can say that's not the case but how do you expect me to feel when you won't see me as much anymore. We've been through so fucking much in such a short time, I can't believe that we can really just drift apart, like it seems you want to do. I'm hoping that you want there to be a chance, but don't want to give me hope of that. I just hope that you don't fuck that guy, or anyone before I can get over you, if e can't be together at least give me that please. I haven't slept in almost a week. I can't think, my chest hurts, every time I drift off my mind slipps into a fever dream of panic. Shear terror of the idea that you might be fucking somone else soon. That we'll never be together again. I have never loved anyone like I've loved you. You're an amazing woman. I love your perfection a and your flaws. I can still smell you on my cloths and taste you in my mouth. As great as that is, it's tearing me apart inside. Not been near you. I see other wemon walking down the street and feel zero attraction for them. They're not you. I know I made a mistake. It's won't ever happen again. That's a promise. Please baby, please come back to me. You said it was cruel to tell you I wanted to marry you after we broke up. It's only cruel because you want that too and are choosing not to have me. Please. Marry me. You're the only one, my gorgeous queen.
- Talon
>>
Dear TM,

I really miss you. We would've been talking for over a year now. I wish we were at least still talking - almost daily I hear things or see things I want to tell you about. I miss your advice and nurturing and your disgusting fantasies that you could've lived out with me. You were everything I wanted. I hope you're happy and you're figuring out what to do with your life. I can't think of what else to say but I miss you, and I'm mad at myself for falling for you.

-SS
>>
>>23383426
>TM
first name?
>>
>>23380844
initials?
>>
Dear M,

I'm sorry I got mad. I now realize that it wasn't worth getting mad over, and by extension, you weren't.

Lol.
>>
>>23365754
Took me a sec.

Damn son.
>>
Dear W.
I can not explain how I feel about you. Everything is so fucking weird. I know we're just friends and I know I never even had named that I would like something else. But I love you with all my heart. I dare not say anything beacuse I do not want to risk our friendship. Also, I am very sure that you do not feel the same for me. You're the only guy I felt like this for. First, I loved you, then I realized what an idiot you were, but now. Now I realize that you are only human, people make mistakes. Even you, but you are perfect for me.
/Zachis
>>
B,

You've lied to me, cheated on me, and broken my heart, but I'm better for it. You taught me to love carefully, to guard myself against the worst, and rely on myself in times when I cannot rely on anyone else. I'm going to marry T in August. You once asked if he's better than you; the short answer is yes. You are a soulless, childish, liar who is good for little more than emptying the nearest bottle of booze. I wish you the best, I really do. You cheated on me with a girl with "big tits" and now you're with a cow. Seriously, best of luck, you self-absorbed dickwad. I cannot believe I let you back in to my life. I laid with you when I was dating my future husband. I almost screwed up the best thing in my life thanks to the fact that I ultimately feel sorry for you. I could have loved you, but you never loved yourself enough to let it happen. Delete all of the pictures and erase all the memories; just like Borat said, "You'll never get this."

Get Bent,

E
>>
>>23384229
You're reacting immaturely. Either try to see both sides (after all, you admitted to cheating yourself) or move on. You're also shifting tones a lot, which implies you don't really hate this guy as much as you want to seem like you do.
>>
>>23384270
He was my first love. My feelings are admittedly conflicted towards him. He doesn't know I'm getting married to a really great guy, but at the same time I'm worried that when he finds out he's going to hurt himself. He's been obsessed with me and I think that the only way he'll let go is if I'm harsh.
>>
>>23384361
Are you sure he's the one with an obsession? By the looks of things, it could be vice versa.
>>
>>23384229
I feel ya. Just don't let this jerk keep you from loving your future husband with your whole heart. :)
>>
>>23383426
>>23383982
yes first name please my initials are TM as well
>>
C,

I hate you for what you've done and said and lots of the time I wish you were dead.

- Fuck you.
>>
Saturday can't come soon enough.

God I'm so sorry you ever spoke to me. I'll be dead soon enough and you won't have to worry about me anymore and you'll be happier. I'm a fucking monster
>>
>>23383982
>>23384956
second letters: To Mu
>>
D-
I'm sorry things were weird when I visited. I actually had a really good time, until we went back to the hotel room. I mean honestly even then I had a good time... Until you turned me down. You have to understand... I'd practically fantasized about that moment, in bed with you with my head on your chest, for fucking years. I shouldn't have left so abruptly, but I was just broken, it broke my heart. I wanted you to want me, to hold me, and to kiss me, because (as dumb as it sounds) I loved you, even then. I still do. I cried the entire drive back to Tennessee, because it was really the final end of us. I had his baby, but he isn't you, and maybe you can't understand that either because you put yourself down so much but you were my best friend way back when. I was scared, and I was young, and I ran away from it then (so I understand you pushing me away when I came to GA) but I'd give anything to take it back and do it over again. I could come to you with anything. I want that back so bad and it sucks that I'll never get it. But I'm glad you're kind of talking to me now. I'll take what I can get, it's better than nothing.
-E
>>
>>23383989
TL
>>
>>23384060
Initials?
>>
CJ,
I love you. God I fucking love you. It's too bad we are living different lives.

SDG
>>
Dear 12 year old me,

Listen, I know you're confused. You got punched in the stomach last year and you don't know why you've lost about 5 of your friends. This year in 6th grade, everyone who judges you about being 4'4", you will never see again. 7th-8th grade is going to be bad. All of the friends you had in elementary are going to be gone, but hey! You met this person named [___] and she's an absolutely awesome person. She's going to stick by you through High School and be your best friend. I know, the kids are judging you by calling you a "fag" for your long hair and... bad obsession with Blood On The Dance Floor. You'll get over it one day though, even as much as you think you love them at the point when you do. Not only that but your first gay experience is going to happen! But that guy will never talk to you again when you leave to HS.

Things are a little depressing since your great-grandma is going to pass away, as well as your grandfather due to brain cancer, but you'll be fine! In Middle School, you're going to join band and absolutely LOVE it! You're kind of really terrible at playing drum set, but you'll get better.

Heading into 9th grade is going to be terrible. That bullying you though you left behind in Middle school? Yeah, that didn't leave you. You're going to get bullied all of 9th grade by a kid named [____] in the Marching Band. You're gonna want to give up, but you're not going to. You want to know why? In 4 years, everyone in the band room is going to recognize your name and appreciate everything you've done to contribute to the Band Program, as well as becoming Drumline Captain two years in a row.

9th-10th is just about a girl with depression who fucks you over mentally and emotionally and getting mildly sexually assaulted by two of your family friends. 11th-12th, you'll be in a band! Not for long, until you form a new one later in your Senior year.

That's all I have to say for now, not enough space. Good luck!

Sincerely,
You, 18 years old
>>
G-

I fucking love you.

-R.
>>
To the asshole who talked shit about me behind my back:

I didn't want to go to the museum with you at all to be honest. You were the last person I wanted to spend my valentine's day with.
You said I was late? Bitch I pulled up 10 min early, and called you and told you I couldn't find any parking. Or did you fail to mention that?

You called me horrible and weird. I'm sorry I even paid for your ticket so you wouldn't have to wait in line. If you wanted to bail so bad, say it to my goddamn face you faggot.

You aren't an Adonis, yourself. When I saw you I was thinking oh lord I hope he doesn't want anything from me.
Who the hell asks someone for nsfw photos after talking to them for a few weeks and then turns around and says "oh lol look at this gaise"

And what's worse you took a picture of me without my permission and posted them publicly? What the fuck is wrong with you? You couldn't even take a selfie? Why? Afraid people will see yourface and think oh fuck, what an uggo.

You're a dickless piece of shit and an asswipe. I hope to god you read this.
Maybe next time you'll grow a pair but I doubt it.

Fuck you. You're shit.
>>
>>23384852
yet they should take advice from a liar and cheater?
>>
Dear Ebony,

I know I have only just met you but I havnt felt this way towards someone in forever. I know you arent ready for anything serious in your life right now but I cant help but feel like we will be something down the line a ways. I mean, why would you kiss me if you didnt feel the same. I'm honestly excited to be your friend, hopefully gain your trust enough for you to trust me and yourself to enter into something serious. Cant wait to see you on Saturday. xo

George
>>
Dear C

Thanks for being a complete dick. You have no fucking idea how annoying your high and mighty attitude is. Every time I so much as hear your voice now I just assume you are gonna say ether something self entitled or sarcastic. Oh wait no I forgot about the memes. Just because you want to talk doesn't mean you should just spew memes out every 3 fucking seconds. Your... Not... Funny,

Oh yeah and thanks for breaking up with me for like 0 reason. I was about to fuck you just and fyi, too bad you broke up with me for idk not fucking you or some shit. Hell you used my emotions against me, had no idea what I was feeling and you just abused the fuck out of that. I hated myself thouight I wasn't good enough for anybody after that but in the end I know that you are just a tiny person with no fucking care for anybody else.

So cya latter you dumb wannabe sociopath, I hope the next person tramples you both physical, emotional.

-D
>>
I feel kind of good knowing how sad and heartbroken you are, I shouldn't, but it feels like karma for the many times you made me feel like shit in the past, even though you're nice and romantic and seem desperate to keep me now. It's like karma not just for me, but for the guys you used to cheat on.
>>
Dear son
I love you

no homo
>>
Dear P,
The only reason why i am still spending time with you is because im using you as a free teacher.
You are an egoistic piece of shit and will never reach anything with your attitude.
Remember when we talked about the order 66 scene the other day and how fucking amazing it was?

The moment i sucked the last piece of knowledge out of you and im equally good as you im going to do to you exactly what happened in that scene and im going to enjoy watching everything you've built up in years of hard work tearing to pieces.

You are being an asshole to me every single day and im done being your bitch.
You underestimate my power.

-F
>>
File: 1445917857274.jpg (30 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1445917857274.jpg
30 KB, 480x640
Dear J,

So exactly how long would you expect me to live by myself before I pass your 'parameters' for living together? A year? Two? Three?

Still being a 'weekend girlfriend' after three years fucking sucks.
The reason I've been having so many doubts and issues lately, at it's core, is loneliness.

Also you brought up Snapchatting Jess for some reason? You never send me dumb texts and pictures any more.

Whatever,
A.
>>
K,

I used to love you so much and now I don't even know your name.
I didn't give a single fuck that you are trans. I loved you how you were and who you were going to become. I was excited for you to hear when you discovered it. I wanted to treat you like the most wonderful woman in the world. But you know what?
Taking an active role in a relationship doesn't mean you're masculine - it means you give a fuck about the relationship.
I can't believe you would accuse me of "invalidating your gender dysphoria" because I called bullshit. You think I invalidated your dysphoria because I told you I felt like you didn't care about our relationship because you just sat around passively and let me do all the work?
What the actual shit?? Get real.

You egotistical asshole. Maybe you'll never see how hard I tried for you, but I guess it doesn't matter. You're not who I fell in love with anymore.

K
>>
K,

I feel so odd. I should by all means be happy. I have an amazing boyfriend. Someone who I've been in love with for years. Someone who has loved me just as long. I have all the cuddles and kisses and affection anyone could ask for, I have my bestfriend.

And yet...

I want to curl up with you on rainy days, with a cup of tea and a good book. I want to be able to go to Greece with you and your Mom. I want us to be able to teach each other how to cook dishes from opposite sides of the world. I want to be able to bicker with you when Russia is playing Canada for the world championship hockey game and rub it in your face when we win (you know we almost always kick your ass). I want you to show me around the city, and not just walk me through parts on Google maps.

I say its my fault we didn't really talk for those six months because it is. I opened Kik at least once a day to stare at your name... And then I did nothing. Loving you from so far away hurts and I wanted to see if I could get the constant longing ache in my chest to stop, or in the very least settle down some. It didn't. It never does.

I have fairy tale lovey dovey, and I've told myself I should be happy with that but I want the adventure to go with it.

If I had the money to do it I'd be in Europe as soon as I could book a flight.

-That Canadian girl you tell your friends if your girlfriend so they leave you alone
>>
Dear Kathleen,
I loved you more than anything in the world, even though I probably didn't express it as well as I should have. There were a lot of small things that I didn't appreciate. I regret making that mistake.
We both made mistakes though, but who's perfect? We didn't know what we were doing, only that we wanted to be with each other, and we tried our best.

A year on, and I have tried to move forward. I'm studying law, and I want to make a difference in the world. You would be proud of that. It's been difficult to move on, though. Sometimes, I reminisce. I remember things you would do for me, like cooking lunches for when we spend the day together, or coming to visit me when I'm sick.

But then I remember some of the bad times as well. Like the fights we had, because we were both stubborn, and some really unfair things you did just for sympathy. Especially how it got worse at the end, when you were getting closer to that guy at your campus. You labelled me a cheater for something ridiculous, all the while you were confiding in this guy and leaning on him emotionally. I think that was the beginning of the end.

I know that it would be more healthy for us to find other people, that core aspects of our being clash, things that we really wouldn't be able to change, but I still miss you. I miss being friends with you, talking to you about anything, hanging out so comfortably, as if we were alone. I miss having a best friend, and I hate that I hate you.

You moved on so quickly, it's like you prepared in advance. You left me in the dark when you walked away. I don't know if I'll find anyone I care about as much as you, I hope that I do. I hope you do, too.
I'd like to catch up, even though we're NC.

From, Liam

P.S, Fuck you for being thin and seemingly fit just because you're a vegan. Guys are thirsty as fuck for you because of that. I'm at the gym almost every day and still have like, a year ahead of me for that. That's actually straight up unfair.
>>
R.,

I'm trying not to hate you. I hope you can see that... but your a goddamn fucking disgrace. Everything you've asked for you've gotten, and how do you repay me? by flying to philly and sleeping with some chick you knew 12 years ago? threaten to tear my family apart because you are so madly in love with thisp erson after one fucking night...

what about our son? Did you even think of how this would affect him?

and now you've changed your mind.. andi m just supposed to act like this never happened? Pretend everything is okay? I want to... I want to move on... but how can I trust you? How do I know this isnt going to turn into some vicious cycle, where every 3 years or so, you get pissed off and go fuck someone else?

Fuck you for making me feel this way.

Sincerely,

your wife.
>>
>>23394004
Holy shit, I'm really sorry. You should get your lawyers quietly ready in case anything escalates.
>>
>>23394015
thanks. I already have a lawyer on retainer through my company (yay benefits). for now things are working out... but its not exactly easy. I do love him and I want to be with him, but fuck... this has messed me up pretty bad.
>>
>>23394099
I guess just hold onto those lawyers for backup and see if he tries to repent himself. Good luck, stay cautious but hopeful.
>>
>>23394110
>cautious but hopeful

this is all i can manage at the moment lol
>>
>>23394216
Yeah. Just remember that it's up to him to go all the way, not for you to meet him halfway.
>>
>>23392986
This sounds a lot like a C I know. Last name initial?
>>
B,

By the lord Zeus I hope you are sexually tortured for the rest of your pathetic life. I would whup your ass right here and right now. Don't offend me with your language, you low life queer. Quit acting like a toughguy, and go back to your little fap-cave. You're more respected there. I would gangrape you, and your whole clan of horny ponies. You fucking brony. Your balls must have expanded a bit after jacking off, because you had enough of them to insult me like that. I will have you laboring my fields, starving. Whip marks will litter your body, to the point they are the closest thing to a friend you've ever had. My endless inferno will burn your ass, and you will go mad in your agony. You'll see me everywhere, behind you, in front of you, mocking you at every turn. . Never has a demon been so wrathful. Fuck that, I'm your motherfucking demon. I'll torture you till your bloodshot eyes cry tears of blood. My children will make it their goal to mentally torture you and your horny, scrawny descendants. You will see my hellstruck face as you are sent to the 9th circle of hell, where you will share your bed with Satan himself. I have already gathered my cult of 2'5" gypsies and magicians and we are casting a spell on you at this very second. Your house will rumble, and you will not even remember the last time you lived a somewhat normal life. Revenge has never been as sweet as the nectar of hatred my cult will be sipping on. A clan of demons will escort you to hell, while simultaneously shoving their fiery poisonous dicks up every fucking hole in your body. You will meet scourges who did actions that deserved no pity, and you will be compared with Hitler and Stalin in hell. Dogs will feast on you, ravenously eating you to the point your bones age from neglect. Why have hell in the afterlife when I can make your life hell right now?
>>
>>23395416
T

From Queensland, and if it is not him all C's are dicks confirmed
>>
>>23395670
Yep all C's confirmed for being meme-spewing wannabe sociopaths!
>>
>>23395451
Lel. The irony.
>>
A.P.

She doesn't care about you and is only keeping you around as a safety net. She doesn't care about meeting you, touching you neither romantically nor sexually, about meeting your friends or spending NYE with you.

I think you're only accepting this relationship because you're too unexperienced to see how unhealthy it is.
I think you're idealising her because of the 'girls only like jerks' psychological fenomena, except that you're the girl here. She'll treat you nicely once in a while and you'll feel like you're in heaven, only due to the contrast of how shit she usually treats you.

I think you're wasting your youth on someone who doesn't care for you.

M.P.
>>
I think I'm going insane, i spend most of my days silent, I'm always alone with my thoughts and i spend a lot of time in my head. I dislike everything about my current situation and I'd be lying if i said i was alive for any reason other than the people who might kill themselves if i do. I'm trapped in my will to protect others and if all that wasn't enough I'm in love, excruciating, all i want is to free everyone of the burden of me and be free to wander this earth alone. I think i was made to be that way
>>
Tori,

You are the hottest girl I have ever seen. I wish you didn't lose interest in me so quickly, I really enjoyed spending time with you.

Scissors
>>
Dear me a year ago,

I know that every time you read one of these threads you write a letter in your head to that girl you are currently very fond of. Her name may change but the situation is always the same. Always the same cycle. Fall in love, don't even want to know about any other girl in the world for months, see it not work, feel sad for a while, meet someone else you like that doesn't like you back, repeat.
I've been there and I understand all too well how painful this is. I know that you want to become the exact opposite of who you are regarding love. This is pretty reasonable after years of being this way and seeing that go awry every single time.

I just want you to know that being the opposite of that isn't as good as you think it is. The void will still be there and you'll be even more clueless about how to fill it.
Then one day during a night of boredom you'll browse this board and see this kind of thread again, only to realize that this time no name pops your mind. And that you don't even remember the names of the girls you've last been with and that some of them might be feeling the way you used to feel a while ago. You are gonna hate the hell out of yourself for that.

Worst of if it all is that once you've become that moron you hate, I have no idea of what could you do to go back.

Try to stay true to yourself and figure out a better path. The pain is bad, but it's way worse when you hate yourself on top of that.

Sincerely,
Me
>>
>2016
>still being this butthurt and obsessed

You don't even know me anymore.

And don't even pretend that you do know me because we haven't spoken in years. You don't know anything.
>>
I did cheat. And fucked you the same day. You're lucky I showered, asshole. I actually more than fucked him. I fell in love and you stayed with me for months like an idiot. Fuck you.
>>
File: 1454719527575.jpg (14 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
1454719527575.jpg
14 KB, 240x210
>>23397572
>>
It's been five years man. She probably wouldn't even recognize you anymore, stop thinking about her. She'll never need your help, she won't call, she doesn't look up at the stars at night and think fondly of what we used to have. She doesn't regret it, in fact she's probably happier now. Move on.
>>
Dear R, I already told you how I felt and the way I worded it was specific so it didn't ruin our friendship, because I cherish you that much. But I love you immensely, it's kind of ridiculous how much I do, even. Especially for someone I know won't ever have feelings for me in return aside from platonic... Which I know I can live with, but I wonder how much I'll hurt when you get an S/O? I try not to think about that, especially since you're so busy with other shit that you completely ignore your attractions to people. You're perfect though, your looks, your brain, your personality. Everything about you is what i want in a person. I hope i can find someone who is as perfect as you, who'll share my feelings. But, for now I have you and our friendship.
>>
>>23397550
lol i troll u
>>
>>23397765
Justin?
>>
Dear Ki,

Sometimes I hope you find my letters, so I usually sign them the initials from my real name and fake. You probably won't get any of theses, but I always sit and write thinking you'll find it and respond, "I do love you, you're great". But it won't and I know it. I just love you alot I know you don't like me the same but its okay... I won't stop thinking of you. If you ever find these Ki, just message me and tell me.

Sincerely, V ( J )
Thread replies: 254
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.