[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the reason behind being a tease? Is it a fear of rejection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: ss (2015-12-24 at 01.45.17).jpg (89 KB, 847x559) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-24 at 01.45.17).jpg
89 KB, 847x559
What the reason behind being a tease?

Is it a fear of rejection? Are all teases just boring, shallow people who don't want others to get in deep enough to find out how lame they are?
>>
yes they are really insecure probably about their lack of personality and use sex appeal to make themselves interesting.
>>
>>23345722
Could you define it a bit first? Generally teasing is fun and getting what you want all the time is fucking boring.
>>
>>23346198
not really. i mean teasing is fun but theres a limit to it before its like oh look its this again
>>
>>23346562
Specially when it's obviously intentional and fake. Hence I asked for a more detailed definition. Teasing is so vague.
>>
>>23346582

given what's actually written in the OP, I'd say it's not vague.

It's getting led on by some chick and either she not putting out or going further w/ the relationship
>>
>>23346582
well naw i mean its intentional if youre playing like that its cool. but it does get boring after a while imo. idk how people like it that much. i like to get teased but if it goes on for too long im just like ok let me cum and cuddle already.

and not in the frustrated sense its just like come on what am i doing here trying to write a novel while being teased.
>>
But what if teasing is how I flirt? I don't actually fear getting to know someone, I actually really enjoy it. Maybe you mean it in a different way than what I think
>>
>>23346623

Teasing is pretty much flirting, it just depends on if you eventually move on to other things or if ALL you do is tease
>>
>>23346643
yea this is a good summary
>>
>>23346603
Ah it was in a pre-relationshit scenario, mkay.

Though leading on isn't exactly teasing, and can be caused by miscommunication, which can be intended of course ... but teasing usually has less negative motives. As other anons said, it's a form a flirting.

>>23346622
Yeah, I agree, can't do it for too long, if it turns from fun intro frustration, shit misses the point. Unless it's the kind of person who enjoys frustrating others, which again, usually has different motives than "common teasing".
>>
>>23346643
Okay, right. That's what I figured. I'm too much of a hopeless romantic to play those kinds of games idk. I do hate when people string people along and I'd never want to be that kind of person. I don't even see the point of it
>>
>>23346683
but i thought you said thats how you flirt?
or were you talking about stringing people along ?
>>
>>23346715
I don't see the point of stringing people along*
>>
>>23346732
oh got you im playin with bars so im like half here.
>>
>>23346745
Lmao that's cool. I should've been asleep hours ago and I'm kind of loopy rn myself
>>
>>23346752
ya im like falling asleep in the couch haha. anyway moral of the thread teasing is always fun but theres a limit to how fun it is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.