[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw went to the haidresser today and told her to cut my hair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 122211.jpg (215 KB, 1166x756) Image search: [Google]
122211.jpg
215 KB, 1166x756
>Tfw went to the haidresser today and told her to cut my hair so that it adds volume at the top, and not to make it too short.
>mfw instead I got this
>mfw I will have to wait a month to look relatively normal
I fucking hate my life
>>
>>23341918
Doesn't look that bad pham.
Also are you high af or just naturally teary eyed.
>>
>>23341918
Your hair looks fine, really.
>>
So, bad hair cut thread?

>tries to compensate terrible hair with qt socks
>>
You look fine. Smoke a bowl and calm your tits.
>>
>>23341928
It seems like it's working
>>
>>23341924
>>23341926
it's not the haircut per se, my head shape is just fucked up and I need
longer hair framing the sides and making my forehead look taller
the worst thing is I was about to meet girls from tinder and now I feel like fucking shit
is there any way I can unfuck my shit?
>>23341924
I think it's the sunlight
>>
>>23341918
>cut my hair so it adds volume

What the fuck does this even mean? You went for a haircut and got your exact hairstyle but shorter. What were you expecting?
>>
>>23341918
Sometimes I think they do the exact opposite of what you tell them on purpose

It looks good man but yeah they didn't do what you said either
>>
>>23341918
Doesn't matter the hair style, you look very Suspiscous and also untrustworthy. Maybe you should change the color of your eyes. Something to think about.
>>
You actually look really cute I'd fuck you but you do look high AF...eye drops. You'll do fine have more confidence in yourself
>>
>>23342126
Thanks but I think it's the light + cold, I wasn't high
Can I somehow unfuck my shit? I don't wanna go on a date and make them feel like I cheated them cause I look like crap
>>
Dude your totally good. Just go on your date and have fun. Nothing wrong with you or your hair
>>
>>23343344
but my pic on tinder is very good and I'm scared I'll be looking uglier irl ;-;
>>
>>23343650
Don't get your problem. You obviously have more volume and it's a good haircut.
>>
>>23341918
idk what's your problem op. You look way better than before. I'm serious
>>
>>23343679
it's too short for my Neanderthal skull
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.