[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ok so me and my twin sister have never actually had sex and the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: Me and my sister.jpg (36 KB, 541x264) Image search: [Google]
Me and my sister.jpg
36 KB, 541x264
ok so me and my twin sister have never actually had sex and the fantasy had never entered my head until I started hearing about twincest on the internet, and now my mind has become possessed by this though...

I feel like I missed out on golden opportunities to fuck my sister in our teen years but like I said back at that time the thought disgusted me.

I don't know what's wrong with me now but maybe you guys can tell me, I almost want to ask her but she might freak out and we are both 24 now and she actually has a baby and is married now so I feel like it is too late.
>>
>>23337060
>she's married

yes it's too late
>>
>>23337060
You're both 24 and you looked like that when you were 12? Did the 80's hang around longer where you were from?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.