[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask the opposite sex anything. F here. I'm bored, let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 7
File: VHwSrnd.gif (358 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
VHwSrnd.gif
358 KB, 512x288
Ask the opposite sex anything. F here. I'm bored, let's do this.
>>
How do I get my gf into water activities?
She hates the water
>>
>>23333166
What is the strangest thing you have inserted?
>>
File: 1427079168346.jpg (48 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
1427079168346.jpg
48 KB, 511x428
>>23333166
Is a guy having no friends a dealbreaker? Do I need to have friends first if I want a relationship with a girl?
>>
When eating you out, do you like guys fucking with your tits and in general feeling you up while we're doing that or should the focus solely be on the snatch
>>
>>23333166
How does a fat guy get pussy without paying for it?
>>
Is a guy playing the guitar a real turn on or is that just meme?
>>
>>23333172
water activities such as swimming or you mean like sexual stuff? lol i really have no good advice, as i hate both.

>>23333177
eh, nothing too interesting. i have a gf so i rarely need to masturbate, but when i was a teen i generally just used my fingers. i have a vibrator. pretty vanilla in that aspect.

>>23333187
i don't date guys, but it wouldn't be for me. i like introverted lonely people, as i myself am that way!

>>23333188
again, gay. but i prefer to just be eaten out honestly.

>>23333191
no idea. just be nice and respectful and funny i guess.

>>23333194
i guess it could be. music is always pretty attractive. i love girls who can play the piano or violin, so it's worth a shot.
>>
>>23333172
>>23333215
Swimming surfing paddleboarding
She wouldn't even give it a try. What would it take to convince you to go?
>>
Any dudes here i can ask a few questions too
>>
>>23333255
No males on 4chan are hard to come by :^)
>>
why she aint tryna send nudes tho. my personality aint lighting a fire?
>>
>>23333255
Were pretty straightforward when it comes to sex and emotion. What's to ask
>>
>>23333241
uh, idk. i'm usually down for doing anything once if asked nicely enough and you made it clear how important it was to you i guess. it shouldn't be too tough! and maybe offer to do something she'd want to do after or sometime.
>>
>>23333259
>>23333267
Do guys like it when a girl writes a song about them?
do they feel odd?
>>
>>23333166
You got kik?
>>
>>23333277
I'd love it, especially performed for me.
>>
>>23333283
What if she wasn't a very good singer?
>>
>>23333279
phone is shut off. so no. and i wouldn't give it to anyone anyway.
>>
>>23333277
depends on our relationship.
but i wouldn't know how to react..like is it a platonic description of the guy?
>>
>>23333287
Well being a bad singer is fine, trying too hard and being awful would be kinda awkward though. Plus nervous grills are cute.
>>
>>23333277
Well that depends on the guy and how well you know him. Most guys thinks that just adorable and they get kinda mushy in the inside.... But those are Normie's... Is this guy a normie?
>>
>>23333277
My hearth would probably melt if someone took the time to do that just for me
>>
>>23333289
Nah its more like my feelings to him
>>23333292
Are they?? idk like we both like each other but i feel so gay writing it but can't get the emotion out either way
>>23333294
He's on the internet lmao but i guess he's pretty normal iunno
>>23333299
I'd hope he'd the same but it may be too soon
i do too much when i fall for someone
>>
>>23333321
I would either be
A. Weirded out if I didn't have mutual feelings
B. On the point of tears because that would honestly be the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me
>>
>>23333321
From what you said so far... Yes he'll like it, give you a tight hug, and probably leave it at that cuz he'd be to scared to do and further seducing.
>>
for what it's worth, i love when girls do cute artsy stuff for me, like poetry or music. i say go for it.
>>
What do you think about a guy masturbating daily? Do you think it should be less?
>>
>>23333340
...................... Pretty homo
>>
>>23333340
............ That's really homo
>>
>>23333340
He does have mutual feelings though haha
that sounds so d'awww tho, someone coming to tears
>>23333342
tfw when we live too far from each other o wellll
and i tend to do the most teasing cause im a damn snake that way that likes to coil around my man
>>
>>23333277
That sounds cheesy and lame as fuck.
>>
>>23333349
lol no. when i was single i masturbated bunches daily.
>>
>>23333347
im scared tho............
>>23333349
nah dude, do it as much as you want
>>
>>23333363
Hope your song isn't as bad as that line<3
>>
>>23333372
well everyone likes different things. i'm artsy so i like artsy cute shit. maybe it's different though since i like girls.
>>
>>23333349
No why would that even matter? Masterbation feels really good and people shame others that has to do anything with sex.. Dont know why Americans are like that.
>>
>>23333373
same dude
just same

offset question, whats the worst thing about having a penis
>>
>>23333177
A travel size shampoo bottle when I was an early teenager for the lulz.
>>23333187
Eh, probably not but it's not exactly a plus either. I mean when you think about it, in the long term most people lose all their friends after they get married and pretty much only spend time with their spouse. At least thats what happened to my parents.
>>23333188
I wish I knew what getting eaten out felt like. Unfortunately I have a bad track record of getting selfish lovers. But I would assume I wouldn't mind since I get some positive sensation out of my tits. Guess it would depend how sensitive the nips are? Though I'm trying to imagine this positioning and it seems awkward lol.
>>23333191
get less fat
or bang fat pussy
>>23333194
idk if its necessarily the guitar or if its just you have passion for some kind of interesting hobby in general, or that you have a skill in something, that makes it attractive.
>>23333262
Could be. Could be she doesn't do nudes in general, I know I dont because I don't wanna end up on the front page of 4chan.
>>23333349
Nah, I go through bouts of daily masturbation myself. Hell I'd rather a guy who feels good about taking care of himself than expecting me to take care of it all the time if I wasn't in the mood.
>>
>>23333395
....... For some reason its never big enough... Ever. And its not as attractive as a vagina
>>
For shits and grins, guys:
If you had to pick one to wife, would you pick:
a cute looking girl
or a sexy looking girl
Which style is more appealing to you?
>>
>>23333395
Awkward boners, in class or swimming pools. Getting hit in the balls. Peeing with morning wood
>>
>>23333438
Cute. Cute everytime. Cozy as fuck, you feel me?
>>
>>23333439
why is it hard to pee with morning wood?
>>23333430
I heard penises can move on their own
>>
>>23333420
Yea that position is awkward. Just want to know if I can help out my potential partner out.... Eventually ;-;
>>
>>23333430
Hah maybe its because I'm a straight grill but shit, vaginas are flappy gaping black holes man.
Not that either set of genitalia is necessarily attractive, but at least with dicks everythings just right there easy to see lol.
>>
>>23333438
For me the cute one. I find it more unique and it would turn me on more if she has a cute/innocent smile and knowing she is not so innocent anymore when we are in bed.
>>
>>23333438
Cute no contest for me
>>
>>23333166

I am a male, I have a penis. Could you try to describe to me what it feels like to have a vagina?
>>
>>23333449
Dude i feel the same, genitalia is just weird
>>
>>23333445
Some dicks when they get hard they point slightly upwards. Bending it down when its really hard is not possible. So you can't aim for the toilet properly. Need to wait a few minutes sometimes for it to get slightly soft and then you can aim.
>>
>>23333445
Were mainly in control of our junk. Except well the occasional random boner here and there
>>
File: images (1).jpg (8 KB, 162x245) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8 KB, 162x245
>>23333447
lmao not gonna lie for some reason I envisioned pic related when trying to think up that position.
I mean, youd just have to either blatantly ask or try it out and see how she reacts.
>>23333445
> I heard penises can move on their own
Not a guy but they can, and personally I find it cute/funny for lack of a better word when they do lol. Its like flexing a muscle tho, as far as I understand. Wouldn't say its "moving on its own" anymore than you would say your legs moving on its own while having a muscle spasm or something.
I had a bf once who would just "flex it" every now and then while I was jacking him off for giggles. It was funny, we were a weird couple.
>>
>>23333449
Idk man. When I see both my caveman sets in and I have to see some action even if I have imagine it myself
>>
>>23333488
Pretty creative there anon... Damn it now thread kinda turning me on
>>
do girls start conversation with the guys they like?
Im extremly shy and I guess im not that bad looking, sadly never a girl has started a conversation with me
>>
>>23333438
cute all the way.
>>
>>23333491
hah to each their own. I'd rather look at dicks any day. No surprises.
>like the vagina teeth
jk
>>23333517
I don't, because I'm probably equally shy. I never assume a dude is into me enough to want me to talk to him so generally if he doesn't approach me first that just confirms my assumption. But that obviously creates a never ending loop when 2 people like us get in a room together doesn't it? Makes it a self fulfilling prophecy in a way.
However, from observation and experience, I find that on average women rarely actually initiate anything, but rather lay the nonverbal ques of "I'm into you" on realllly thick in hopes you'll talk to them. And even after the initial conversation starter, they'll use the same tactic to get you to take the step further (getting phone number, dating, etc.)
Unfortunately for you it is just kind of the social norm for you to initiate, by all means break free from these gender roles, but I'm not sure how many women do that too. Sorry anon, I feel for you but I'm not sure how to help. That's just the way the world works right now.
>>
>>23333546
>never ending loop
I was afraid of that
Also I probably look like a faggot and girls dont like that. And faggots keep hitting on me.
>>
>>23333556
Do you have pale skin?
>>
>>23333546
That makes sense. I'm mainly dominant in the convo department and I usually get the number despite my perceived ugliness.. But idk what to do from there and I fizzle out
>>
>>23333445
When fully erect, a dick will point upwards or straight forwards if you hold it down.
You either have to back up and try to aim the pee in an arc, bend over and squat so you can get a low angle, or wait for it to get soft.

And as for moving a penis, it's connected to the muscles you use for a kegel. A guy can wag it up and down and make it slap his belly.
>>
>>23333566
Nope, Im brown-ish. Lets say latino, but I really hate that word.
>>
>>23333623
Yea I hate that word too... Shy brown guys go either way tho.... How brown we talking?
>>
>>23333556
Yeah, sorry anon. I mean, its hypocritical coming from me since I'm the same way I know, but try working on that confidence. Even if you just say "good morning" or whatever. Even just that meaningless small talk will get you some experience at least.
>>23333586
And thats good. I'm a firm believer that confidence gets you further than looks ever will. Like you could be a 4 and get bumped at least 2 levels just by seeming to know what you're doing. You've gotten that far, with practice and familiarity you'll get further and further I'm sure.
>>23333613
can you helicopter dick? kek
>>
>>23333668
Trust me your speaking to the choir familia... But like I said I fizzle out. Pretty bad. Pretty much JUST tier.
>>
Is it weird/creepy to like stuff a girl shares on Facebook a day after you've asked her out?
>>
>>23333685
I think it depends more how long you knew her beforehand. If you recently friended her on fb I'd give it a bit. But if its like a funny pic or article or something I don't see how it can be all that creepy. If its like pics of her and/or her friends I'd def hold back on that until you've gotten to know her better.
>>
>>23333732
I've known her since high school, added her a few months back. Its just funny pictures from other pages. But I feel like I'm doing it too often, especially since I've yet to get a confirmed "date" set. Right now I'm going on a politely worded raincheck.

At least that's what it seems like, she could potentially have no intention of following up.
>>
>>23333750
She probably doesn't but does that really matter?
>>
>>23333757
Yes and no

This is the closest I've gotten and I'd really like for it to work out, my anxiety and my job makes it hard for me to meet people.
>>
>>23333277
>>23333363
Different people like different things. If you already know the feelings are mutual, chances are he'll like it. Even if for some reason he wouldn't like the song itself r something, most people very much enjoy it knowing that someone they care about also find them important enough to take the time and effort to make something for them.

My ex started with making handmade things as birthday presents, and I loved it. She was very clear in not really wanting expensive presents as that would just make her feel awkward/uncomfortable. Things we did buy for each other were often simple but symbolic.
We ended up making various things for each other for birthdays and Christmas. From stories to paintings to things that could be used on a day-to-day base. Her things were much better than what I could make as she was more artsy by nature, but I loved every single item she made for me.
(It's one of those things I wish to see happening again if I ever go for a relationship again; to find a woman who doesn't expect/demand expensive gifts but prefers symbolism and things that took time and effort to be made, as that's the kind of stuff that'd melt my heart as well. I'm cheesy like that I guess, but I stand by it.)
>>
>>23333770
Idk.. I think your over thinking things. How many times do you get off work and. Are you expendable
>>
>>23333780
I work nights so I'm asleep during the day, I get 3 days off a week but if they're not in succession then I might as well just sleep them away.

Define expendable.
>>
>>23333793
Like they can do with out for a day and nothing will happen. Used to work nights at a plant. Ironically I got up earlier than before. And stay up super late now. Is it physical labor that you do?
>>
>>23333812
I can take a day off every now and then but upper management have been acting like fascists about that stuff recently. I stock shelves in a grocery store.
>>
So I have two questions for guys and girls I guess if they want to add in their two cents.

Do you feel weirded out if a girl gives you her number without talking to you at all? Is it better to talk to that person first and befriend them? I'm new to this dating thing and someone told me that if I did this, I would look desperate or easy.

Second question is how important is race to you? As in, would you reject someone because of their race?
>>
>>23333546
As a guy, that experience and observation seems pretty much spot on, except it's not always really obvious if a woman has some interest in you. Often enough it takes a keen eye and trial and error (a lot of false positives) in the process when trying to initiate stuff.
Sadly it's indeed how the world works right now. Exceedingly attractive looking and charismatic men, men with high social status, can partially get away with it as women will fight over him and occasionally break outside those "gender roles" for them. Anything less than that, including average looking men, will likely forgo any chances if they don't initiate at all. Some will try to break through their shyness and accept the role, some will decide it's not worth the effort and instead focus on other things, some grow bitter and/or "sour grapes" which can take form in several unpleasant ways; I prefer the former two myself, mostly focus on other things and occasionally take some initiative.

>>23333517
I have noticed that the amount of women actually starting a conversation and take ever so slight initiative (after they start, you will still have to carry it and progress it further towards getting phone number, dating, etc.) increases as the age goes up. Where the grand majority of women at younger age still get approached every single moment and love the whole "game"/"hunt" that comes with it, at older age some women stop enjoying that hunt and prefer less nonsense. No longer playing "hard to get" or anything, more straightforward (but again, still very much leaving most initiative up to men), things like that.
>>
>>23333822
Yeah it's pretty weird to jusy give someone your number without talking to them at all, go and have a chat then you can give it to them if you get along

And I wouldn't reject someone purely because of their race, but some races are a lot more attractive than others
>>
>>23333778
dude i feel the same
>>
>>23333822
guy here it depends really. ive had girls give me their numbers before and its not weird. you should have a little bit of dialouge before you do, just to see what you have in common.

its all about the approach. had this one chick i worked with came up to me and said heres my number ill spark you sometime. (weed)

that shit was hot cause she was so confident about like obviously what guy is gonna turn down that offer.
>>
>>23333822
reverse the genders. A man walks up to you 'h-hi here's my n-number' - weird right? You'll look like a thirsty creep. Don't do it. Talk to them you fucking desperate cunt.

I would reject someone based on their family before their race. Unless you're implying you're anywhere on the brown scale. I dated a girl like that once and it was fucking hell, every nigger on the block was AY GIRL WHATCHOO HANGING WITH HIM FO.
>>
>>23333822
I'd be utterly confused, as this is a thing that never happened to me before. I'd wonder if it's some joke or other ruse, and if not how on bloody earth to make that first contact without sounding too awkward. But, it would also be flattering in my eyes, though chances are I wouldn't be able to do anything with it as per below.

In my opinion getting to know someone at least a little beforehand is much better. Sure looks are important as well to some extent, but generally you will want to at least get an idea of the other person's personality.
I personally prefer to acquaint someone, get an idea of what she's like, and from there consider if she's potentially romantic "material" for me. As a fairly shy guy when it comes to taking initiative, I wouldn't do anything with it unless signs are clear she's interested in me as well; most of the time it ends up in an acquaintanceship where I simply move on and she turns into potential friendship material instead.
>I'm new to this dating thing and someone told me that if I did this, I would look desperate or easy.
Some might consider that, and there's always a chance someone will pretend to like you back just to get in your pants (nothing different from guys initiating and pretending the same thing for the same purpose, though). However, there are plenty of men out there who are a bit shy, or assume that women don't want them to hit on her, or other reasons not to just pursue blindly. And it's not always visible when you see the guy. (I probably come across as someone who'd make a move if interested in someone, but even with my confidence and undivided attention when talking with someone, I won't without the signs.)
You can give your phone number after such a first encounter, fuck those who might call it desperate. You're simply straight forward and avoid a big chunk of those "games" some prefer to play, nothing wrong with that.
>>
question for girls do you prefer guys with body hair + pubes, mix or completely shaven?
>>
>>23333929
Cont.
>Second question is how important is race to you? As in, would you reject someone because of their race?
Race is unimportant to me, though certain races are generally more attractive to me simply based on more common physical traits found within races. Beautiful and ugly people exist within any race though.

>>23333891
Nice to hear that. There's just something about a person willing to put in that time and effort to show their feeling towards you, you know? Anyone could buy fancy things or give money, but it's the more personal things that make a difference to me.
>>
>>23333822
>>23333822
>Do you feel weirded out if a girl gives you her number without talking to you at all?
I would be surprised, I would actually enjoy it, its the same like hitting on some stranger on the internet, just in person.
>Is it better to talk to that person first and befriend them?
I really dont know, I guess it will show if its working out or not.
>Second question is how important is race to you? As in, would you reject someone because of their race?
I wouldnt reject someone because of their race, I dont find black women as attractive as white or semi-black women. But this is more of a personal preference than a race thing. I dont mind if its an asian, latina, white or whatever woman.
>>
>>23333822
I wouldn't say "desperate or easy", just pretty strange.

I had a girl give me her name/number at a mall one day it was more confused than anything. Turned out she was 12 or 13 and I was 19 at the time so I dropped that quick. Just say hi and chat at least a little first, if you're still interested afterwards get/give numbers.
>>
>>23334005
>12 or 13
>handing out her number

what the fuck is wrong with children these days?
>>
>>23333953
Yeah man i feel you def
>>
>>23334011
It was like 8 or 9 years ago, and I think it was actually her sister that gave me the number. Still, I don't even know what she was thinking.
>>
>>23333166
Should I just kill myself, my degree is shit it will get me nowhere in life, I can't get a girlfriend, virgin (not a kissless one though), and I have no redeeming attributes
>>
>>23334045
i feel i am not qualified to give an answer to this without sounding hypocritical as i myself suffer from suicidal issues. sorry.
>>
>>23334045
No. Everyone matters. You've already influenced the lives of so many people and will continue to do so. You are equally important as everyone else.
>>
>>23334068
>>23334085
Well, thanks
The only things bolding me back from doing it is my family and I'm too big of a pussy
>>
>>23334045
What helps for me is trying to focus on what I can do and do have, rather than what I can't do or don't have.
Working a shitty job with shitty wage, I only barely manage to rent my own temporary apartment, but I do have a roof over my head and some independence.
I have no gf and probably couldn't get one if my life depended on it, but I do have other things in life I can do; hobbies, working on crafts/skills, other things I can improve of myself and even playing vidya.
I have a chronic illness and will likely die within the next 15 years (if being optimistic), but it hasn't progressed to the point where I can't live life at least semi normally yet.
The list goes on.

The nice thing about the concept of suicide is that you can postpone it, but once you actually off yourself it's permanent. What does it hurt to try and stick around for a few more days and aim for some positive things? Worst case scenario you'll end up drawing the conclusion it doesn't work and you can still off yourself later. It's not like you "wasted" the time you're not dead yet. It's not like you have an appointment with death or that you will miss your chance of dying if you postpone it.
It's the 1 thing in life where procrastinating an action has no significant downsides.

Of course, all of this means nothing as long as you're not genuinely/sincerely interested in trying to get out of the vicious cycle, which can be, nay, IS a fucking pain.

I know I'll end up offing myself once the pain gets too severe as I don't want to suffer needlessly. However, since I finally actually tried to get out of the cycle some years ago, my life has been much better. Even if shit was to hit the fan right now and all that;s left for me is to carry out that plan, I didn't lose out on anything by NOT being dead yet.

It's up to you to decide giving up on life is what you want to do. Personally I find being a virgin and >tfwnogf to be shitty reasons of doing so, but to each their own.
>>
>>23333822
I wouldnt think you're desperate, but I probably wouldn't call you either. I know nothing about you, I'd say it always better to at least introduce yourself in person.
>Race
Yeah, theres some races I'm just not physically attracted to. But honestly they could just be unattractive to me in general outside their race. There's exceptions to everything, but generally I find most black and middle eastern men unattractive. Just not my thing. Hispanics are usually hit or miss, white guys are hit or miss, I tend to find more azn guys attractive than I don't. That's my personal racial attractiveness hierarchy.
They can all be great or shitty people, don't get me wrong, but physical attractiveness is a piece of the puzzle for me when choosing a partner that I can't just ignore completely. It's a smaller piece, but still there.
>>23333931
I dont mind pubes so much as long as it's not like full jungle. Or at least if it is don't expect me to suck it. However I hate chest hair. IDK why. Just don't like it.
>>
Weird one here, but bare with me.

Girls: If you were given the chance to see what it's like having sex with a man who has a very large penis, just to see what it's like compared to the average, would you want to?

(Assuming the guy is decently attractive. Really the point is whether or not you would want to know how it feels compared to the average guy)
>>
>>23333187
Guy here, but I only have one good friend that I hang out with and it's never been an issue. Zero friends may be a little weird, but very few friends is perfectly fine depending on the person.

>>23333255
Late to the party, but sure.

>>23333277
Creepy. Don't get me wrong, I can love someone wholeheartedly but I don't go writing songs about it. Then again I'm more of a show by doing, not saying kind of person.

>>23333349
I'm pretty sure most men masturbate daily.

>>23333438
Cute. The adorable face lasts longer than a hot face.

>>23333395
Bulge. There are some pants that I rarely ever wear in public because they cause a ridiculously noticeable bulge.

>>23333822
1.) That has never happened to me, so I couldn't say.

2.) Not particularly, I've noticed that I have never been attracted to black women, but besides that I don't have any other hard no's.
>>
>>23333166
wanna help me cum via skype? just voice.
>>
>>23335701
no, sorry. lesbian and happy taken. didn't i make my sexuality clear or did you not read the thread?
>>
>>23335707
not worth reading, slag
>>
>>23335723
You don't want to have sex with me so you're a slag, classic virgin logic right there
>>
>>23335604
Define very large, I've had a 9 incher and it was perfect, for reference I'm 5'4 and very slim
>>
>>23335723
>doesn't read thread
>annoyed when i politely make it clear i'm not interest

so happy i'm gay.

>>23335725
10/10 would high five
>>
>>23335730
I would say a penis that passes the toilet paper tube test, and is at least the same length as the average 16.9oz waterbottle.

So that means about (8"x5.5") or (20.5cm x 14cm)
>>
>>23335731
Would high five you too. On the butt.
>>
>>23335604
Probably not your target audience, but I wouldn't because I already have no desire to bang a dude with a very large dick. It's unattractive to me in general and just looks uncomfortable. I'd rather an average dick any day.
Really, from what I've seen and the girl talks I've had, on average dudes are far more impressed/obsessed with dick size than we are. If you're not a medical abnormality with a micro penis, you're probably not going to be too small.
And as for cases like mine and women like me, big dick does not always = better.
>>
>>23335748
Well he was 9x6 and it was absolutely perfect for me, just a tiny bit painful and completely filling
>>
>>23335756
I don't really mean it's better, I just want to know if the average woman would want to know what it's like.
>>
>>23335751
i approve <3
>>
>>23335767
Yes, I'm pretty sure almost every girl would want to try it at least once
>>
>>23335756
want to play with my average benis?
>>
Do you ever piss standing up
>>
>>23335782
seeing as i'm a woman and have a vaginer, no lol
>>
How do I like like celebrity that girls wanna fuck?
>>
>>23335782
my nigga, this is my fetish

>>23335791
that doesn't mean you can't pee standing, it's easy to learn and practice
>>
>>23335782
Yeah. Unless I need to do both I just stand and piss.
>>
>>23335799
true, true, but i don't lol

when i was a kid, maybe when i camped i guess.
>>
>>23335796
Wat
>>
>>23335804
how do you do it? like do you mean a high squat or actually standing facing the toilet like a guy?

>>23335807
you should, it's hot
>>
>>23335808
i think he meant "look like celebrity". idk though. just guessing.
>>
Would you rather have a poor boydriend but a happy relationship or a sugar daddy husband
>>
>>23335810
I'm a guy, just stand and piss.
>>
>>23335811
It still doesn't really make sense though, do you think he's realised that there are multiple male celebrities we want to fuck?
>>
>>23335820
that question wasn't for you then
>>
>>23335811
>>23335808
This, I meant look like.
>>
>>23335824
Should have specified then lol
>>
>>23335828
See>>23335823
>>
>>23335810
i don't find anything about piss "hot", but i recognize that's a personal preference.

>>23335823
idk. i don't wanna fuck any male celebrities. i'd fuck the ever loving shit out of Clea DuVall (especially "but i'm a cheerleader" era her).
>>
>>23335817
Why not have both?

If i could only have 1 I'd choose hot and happy though, I'm from a well off family anyway and have good career prospects
>>
what do girls think when they find out i kill and torture animals for fun?
>>
>>23335823
How do I look like any of them?
>>
>>23335831
that's ok. for some reason it seems more lesbians like it than straight girls. there are never any straight girls on here that like pee :(
>>
>>23335831
Sorry yeah, I meant girls who like guys
>>
I met a guy on here and added him on FB and now we're planning to meet at his place next week.
What are the chances I'm getting raped and/or murdered?
>>
>>23335843
Pick one, copy their look. Simple as shit. Which one in particular do you want to look like?

>>23335838
That's fucked up
>>
>>23335849
You met him on 4chan?

50/50
>>
>>23335849
Meet in a busy public place. Always. Cancel meeting at his right fucking now.
>>
>>23335838
the part of me that adores animals is disgusted, and the part of me that loves taxidermy is intrigued.

>>23335845
really? i've never come across that but i guess it's a possibility. none of the girls i've dated (not that it's been many to be fair) have really liked it at all.
>>
>>23335855
I don't know. Is there one with curly hair that's popular? Because I can't get my hair into these windswept styles that seem to be popular.
>>
>>23335879
I know guys who have really really curly hair who've managed, but if you don't wanna straighten it then that's up to you

At the end of the day it all comes down to taking care of your face and skin, and being fit, physically, and being confidant and funny mentally
>>
File: pandahat.jpg (35 KB, 547x432) Image search: [Google]
pandahat.jpg
35 KB, 547x432
off topic kinda but i wish i could curl my hair. it doesn't curl no matter what i do. i love curly hair.
>>
>>23335911
Trust me I've tried straightening it. It doesn't work.
>>
>>23335916
OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE I WANNA KISS YOU SO BAD RIGHT NOW AAAHHHHHH
>>23335923
Gym, moisturiser, shaver. All you need to be hot
>>
>>23335866
i think it's one of those fetishes people are too embarrassed to admit.

>>23335782
more girls answer this please

pls respond
>>
For girls:

Why aren't girls attracted to how I look? They never seem interested and when I ever show that I am interested they either seem like they totally aren't or outright avoid me... I think I look good, I don't see why I fail so hard with women. What's wrong with me honestly??

I tried so long and hard to be myself and create my own happiness and discover my own path alone but the loneliness, bitterness and utter fails at my attempts to meet people and be confident and take my chances has eaten away at my happiness. I honestly feel a strong unfulfilled in so many human desires or needs that those around me have
>>
>>23335935
true, true. people are kinda embarrassed about certain fetishes.

>>23335931
^.^
>>
>>23335951
If you post a picture I'd be happy to suggest how you could improve your looks :)
>>
>>23335951
>Why aren't girls attracted to how I look?

That's really specific and I'd need pictures to say. Most of the time it's because the person is only interested in people out of their league.
>>
>>23335957
IS IT YOU?! TELL ME YOU ADORABLE LITTLE LESBIAN SHIT, AND POST MORE PICTURES

Or alternatively go fuck yourself for making me feel so jealous and ugly :'(
>>
>>23335959
Okay. So I've posted here in threads on and off for some time. I mainly just score 4-6/10 rates and sometimes get 7a, but even then it seems like people are being nice there. I don't exactly trust this place but tinder and that how hot are you app made me extremely worried that I need a serious overhaul. Especially with my hair style and maybe fashion style reccs. I know I'm not ugly per se. I just feel like I'm always the weakest of many options a girl might have Thanks in advance!
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 958x752) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 958x752
>>23335987
>>23335963
>>23335959
Whoops
>>
>>23335987
You still haven't posted a picture, I'm good but I'm not psychic :P
>>
>>23335995
Fuck off brandon.
>>
>>23335995
You're not bad looking, Shave and hit the gym, but I've seen got before and your personality is toxic which is a much bigger issue
>>
>>23335999
Uhh you literally asked me to post a pic. And you're an asshole. What negates the fact that I'm as genuine as can be with you people, looking for advice, like everyone else here? Please tell me and I just might fuck off for you.

Convince me I do not belong here or deserve help
>>
>>23335838
One of the first signs of a serial killer. I'd stay away from you like the plague and/or report you to the police.
>>
>>23336018
That was before I knew it was you.

Here's the thing, at this point your rates get a huge downgrade because of your personality. It's horrible. Your woewaysme attitude and whining is so toxic that any woman who would be interested in you will run away because who you are is worse than how you look.
>>
File: 1455238991253.jpg (24 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1455238991253.jpg
24 KB, 612x612
Male here. Girls, why do you insist on making your boyfriends watch children's cartoons/anime? I'll spend time with you and watch it sometimes, but fuck, every second? I hate this fuckin' shit.
>>
so what's everyone up to today?
>>
>>23336080

stfu and give Skype
>>
>>23336080
Currently, being jealous of you :(
>>
>>23336103
ahhhh i'm sorry...i'm super introverted and autistic, so you shouldn't be TOO jealous...
>>
>>23336111
I'm not sure if I'm more jealous of you or your girlfriend desu, can we be socially retarded introvert buddies and never talk to each other but be really good friends? :
>>
>>23333215
i am a girl who play 7 instrument please kik me
>>
>>23333166
Have you ever been chocked?

Did you like it?
>>
So do girls like freckles?
>>
Girls, how often do you find guys who are good at eating you out?
>>
Women:
First off, why are you so cruel? (Don't say "but we aren't! :)))", give me a real answer).

Second: Why do you think you can experience loneliness when you can't?
>>
>>23336536
yes my gf and i have moderate rough sex and i love it. also like having my hair pulled.

>>23336677
i love girls with freckles.
>>
>>23333166
How do I demonstrate/tell a Girl I would like to go out with them or be with them?
>>
>>23337349
Honestly, I always felt like Chris Rock hit the nail on the head when he explained something like this:

Women can turn down sex, because since we were 12, everyone has been trying to fuck us. The concept is boring at this point. With men, it is "throw everything at the wall and see what sticks." Desperation, wanting anyone or anything so long as it meets the definition of fuckable.

I disagree that women can't be lonely. Some can. I have a low libido and even less desire for a long term relationship. I can't get off unless it is fucked up rough sex, and the novelty of that wears off quickly (after like 2-3 sessions). I'm a voyeur by nature, and prefer not to be touched (guys say they are down with this, then panic/falter when it actually happens). I've had entire relationships where I would kiss/snuggle, but the only "sex" involved was me sucking their dick and not allowing them to touch me or reciprocate. Why? Because guys experience insecurity when they can't get me off.

I'm so lonely that I'm trying to learn some dominatrix shit. Not because the cliche boot-licking, spanking and pegging get me off (although I work in the medical field and know my way around the male rectum), but because I could finally have relationships where I'm in total sexual control, could focus entirely on someone else, and not have it be weird/wrong when they aren't allowed to touch me.
>>
>>23338489
just ask what she's interested in, and be serious about it, and be nice and shit. it's not that hard honestly. that's all i do to girls i've been interested in ^^
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 998x998
>>23338599
Rather interesting
>>
Have you ever been so horny that you would fuck any guy you could
>>
>>23338599
this'll sound really weird but I'd love to see you strip down naked for me.
>>
>>23338489
This a serious question?
>>
>>23338613
Meh. I think most girls feel similarly, but just don't realize it. Except the long-term relationship part, that's all me. I'm a solitary person. I love my friends and family, but after a day, I want space and privacy. I couldn't imagine having someone around 24/7.

I admit though, guys have it way, way worse. Rejection is the most painful thing in the world, and having to bear a thousand "NO"s for a single hesitant "yes"? Nope. I'd get a fleshlight or a mail order bride and never deal with that shit.

So yes, I can be lonely, but definitely not as lonely as a man.
>>
>>23338647
i'm a girl and i don't agree but to each their own. i've been suicidal level lonely in my life, so.
>>
Weird question to ask on 4chan of all places, but is there such a thing as being too extroverted? I'm very talkative and I think it may be a turnoff
>>
>>23338735
Me too. I've also broken my arm, that doesn't mean I've got it as bad as someone with an amputated hand.

As women, we can always find someone to fuck or cuddle with. It may still be miserable, lonely, and unsatisfying, but we can still be desired, pursued, and receive pure tactile stimulation. No matter how gross you are, you will get 100 replies on your CL ad and your pick of men to fuck. Guys? Even attractive ones have to grind on hard mode and experience rejection/futility I can't imagine. There are guys out there who pay prostitutes because it's the only way they can get skin on skin contact.

Don't mistake me. I'm lonely as fuck, and I know you are too. I just recognize that I have options some men don't.
>>
>>23338773
Forgot to mention I'm a guy
>>
>>23338773
Depends. Sometimes talking too much makes it seem like you're nervous or desperate. Watch badass guys. They know how to be chill as fuck, laid back, and comfortable with silence.
>>
>>23338780
maybe lots of women can, but i was alone and unwanted for many years. i'm 26 and only now have a gf who wants me. don't say it like it's fact. you're not omnipotent.

>>23338773
depends. when i get too overstimulated i talk bunches endlessly about shit nobody cares about, and the only person who ultimately is annoyed by it i feel is me, because i feel as if i'm annoying everyone else, despite nobody saying a word most of the time. just be you :)
>>
>>23338816
>>23338813
You may be right. I love telling stories and jokes, but during my last date I dominated the conversation so much that I think she may have been put off.

I'll try and reign it in, thanks girls
>>
>>23338885
i'm the same way when i'm feeling good enough. no problem, good luck ^^
>>
>>23338622
yes

I like this girl, but I dont know how to tell her. Every time I think of how to say it, even just saying "I like you", I get into thinking I'm coming off to creepishly and should just give up
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.