[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to approach bigger girls without them thinking it's a joke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
How to approach bigger girls without them thinking it's a joke?
>>
>>23333032
that doesnt happen to you.
>>
Just talk to them like they're real people. Act interested in their hobbies and interests. FORD - Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams... it's really not that hard. Bigger girls are usually really insecure so if you show them a modicum of respect and interest you'll be theirs.
>>
>>23333054
>Bigger girls are usually really insecure

Meh

>>23333038
Wat
>>
>>23333032
I jerked off to a vid of this girl... Thanks
>>
Big girls tend to compensate for their lack of attractiveness personality, skills, hobbies, and blowjobs. Sometimes anal. Just don't be a creep and you're in. Easiest pick up, period.
>>
>>23333032
Don't dress like a clown or walk up to them while practicing your stand up routine while carrying a microphone.
>>
>>23333775
>anal.
True dat. Problem is the humungous amounts of poop they carry inside everyday. I have had seriously nasty shitty accidents while asspounding hambeasts. I learnt the lesson.
>>
It's honestly not hard to talk to ANY female... Just be casual. Id really like to see what you look like. I'm into big girls. Just curious. If you need someone to talk to....
>>
>>23333032
I find approaching with a napkin tucked into my shirt and licking your lips while advancing with s knife and fork doesn't seem to work
>>
>>23333827
what do you do, troll the walmart looking for the worst of the worst, the most uncleanly? fatties don't have this problem unless they eat literally 24/7.
>>
>>23333827
what the fuck im like 230lbs+ and have anal with my husband often and we don't have poopy accidents you must be fucking some nasty women, not due to their weight, but their hygiene. an only imagine what their fucking vaginas mustve smelled like
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>23333032
Gravity wells ain't a joke, son.
>>
be more attractive in either your appearance, the way you act or both
>>
B
>>
Coming from a big girl, there's really not any way. I always have huge problems trusting and believing when people say something nice to me. Or like you said, I think it's a joke and they just want to make fun of me in the long run.
>>
>>23336295
How big are you though
>>
FEED THEM EGGS.
>>
>>23333032
I have masturbated to this girl three times since this thread has been up
>>
>>23333032
I'm a guy.. In my opinion, and from what I've learned from women........you always run the risk of being tagged as a "chubby chaser" and not taken seriously.
>>
>>23337873
fucking kek
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 183x275
>>23337873
Those tittays got you fooled
>>
>>23333032
Wear spandex pants and walk up to the with an erection.
>>
>>23333827
fat girls don't have bigger colons you idiot
>>
>>23338440
No, but they eat for two, hence there is more poo-poo in there.
>>23334580
>troll the walmart looking for the worst of the worst
basically
>>23334760
Dunno, I was born without the sense of smell. I am nose blind and unless she is really dirty, I just can tell by the taste of rotting flesh and fish guts under scorching sun. Then it is too late, ofc.
>>
File: sfdad~2.jpg (2 MB, 1936x2592) Image search: [Google]
sfdad~2.jpg
2 MB, 1936x2592
tfw no bbw to push me in between her tits, into her soft abdomen while I'm using her stomach as handles and she's riding me while I'm fucking her in the ass and she's fisting her pussy till squirt and role-playing my aunt
>>
>tfw you talk to a bigger girl online
>she's mixed race latina/white
>has dat caramel skin color and dat big ass poofy curly frizzy hair
>big dick sucking lips
>find her really attractive, she's also pretty funny too
>every time i compliment her she just says "no you dont mean that"
>just randomly mentions that she's ugly

It's really fucking annoying to be honest. She has no problem at all getting fucked. Guys hit on her ALL THE TIME. She has fuckbuddies all over the place. The problem is just that because no one really dates her, she whines and cries about how ugly she must be
>>
>>23339534
take the pussy off the pedestal
>>
>>23339555
so finding a girl attractive means you put her on a pedestal?
>>
>>23338350
Reverse image search, bro

I'm all over her xvideos... Make it four times now.
>>
>>23339568
taking the bait when she fishes for compliments and not fucking her while she's a slut means you are
>>
>>23339568
Never ever like a girl more than she likes herself.
>>
hi I'm a girl and I'm a land whale or something I guess. Just talk to them like normal? Idk. That's probably the most flattering thing. It may be difficult dealing with a larger woman who has insecurities and she's vocal about it. I think it's sad when you can see that they're saying because they mean it and not because they just wanna hear you compliment them.
>>
>>23333032
Don't be a joke
Don't bring up that you're a chubby chaser
>>
>>23339355
Why there is a penis crawling up your leg?
>>
Thats always a huge question in my head when guys talk to me
"is this a joke ?"
but honestly there is probably nothing you can do differently to make them believe you.

i sucks sometimes for bigger girls
you have to be confident
but at the same time almost everyone has an opinion on your looks
>>
>want to approach thicker white girls
>know they're probably already tired of being harassed by other black guys
>>
>>23333827
If you're doing anal, everyone needs to give themselves an anema. Straight, gay, whatever. Your bitch didn't clean herself out before you stuck it in the poker.
>has gone ass to mouth several times.
>professional cocksucker.
>>
>>23333054
ford has kept me going for ever
>>
>tfw no skinny/fit white dude will ever approach me
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.