[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm looking to commit suicide with someone or a group i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (22 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
22 KB, 1280x720
i'm looking to commit suicide with someone or a group i'm 19m living in Australia, i don't care about living anymore so yea. Just at me on Skype so we can talk and arrange a meet up, And also this is not a troll thread i'm serious about this.
Skype/ chilled.guy3
>>
For real tho, suicide is the most cowardly thing a human being can possibly do.
>>
why do you need someone to do it?
>>
What is your master plan aussie?
>>
>>23332522
This is the most ignorant thing I read today. Suicide has nothing to do with cowardise, and everything with despair.
How is throwing yourself into the terrible unknown of death even cowardly Mr Judging
>>
>>23332552
Are you fucking kidding me? The fact that you are such a fucking bitch that you can't face your own fucked up situation that you decide to take the easy way out is basically textbook definition of being a coward.
>>
>>23332621
Cowardice implies that it's brought about by fear.
>>
>>23332293
As someone who's been on the brink of suicide before, I'm begging you to reconsider. PLEASE.
>>
>>23332651
cow·ard
ˈkou(ə)rd/
noun
a person who lacks the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
>>
>>23332293
>19
>suicide
If you've got nothing left worth living for join the army and do something dangerous
>>
>>23332522
Yeah I solve all my friends problems with shame.

Chill out edgy kid you're almost as sharp as OP
>>
>>23332293

cunt, grow up, you haven't even lived yet. high school is fucked and full of shit cunts

australia

cunt its australia, better than living in gook-land full of fucking asian trash, or living in murica full of fat christians riding scooters everywhere.

easily one of the best countries in the world.

cheer the fuck up, i'll shout you some pingers.
>>
>>23332621
>easy way out
>literally ceasing to exist anymore
>>
>>23332293
You in adelaide? Can I watch?
>>
>>23332689
On the flip side, overriding the natural pang for self-preservation takes a helluva lot of something that seems to me like the opposite of cowardice. If it weren't for the whole depression association, I'd almost go as far as to say it's a form of bravery.

>>23332293
With that said, don't do it OP. Kevin Hines. Google it. No excuses, just go google him now. Most here are all dumb shits who are trying to persuade you from a perspective where we have absolutely no idea what you're going through. So go and read what a man who, by all intents and purposes should should be dead, has to say on the matter. Maybe some others can suggest documentaries relating to the subject? I swear I saw a documentary once about a Golden Gate jumper who survived, so there must be a completed production out there. Anyone got input?

Dead is dead, so if your life has no meaning then there's no problem delaying your suicide plans while you look further into it.

Yours Sincerely,

An anon who is able to give a shit about a random life half way around the world.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.