[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age Gap Thread Post here if you're seeking to contact someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x640
Age Gap Thread

Post here if you're seeking to contact someone 5+ years younger or older.
Also, post stories or just general (positive) thoughts about age gap relationships!
>>
>>23329354
Not seeking to contact anyone, just wanted to share a story.

Lost my virginity when I was 19 to a 27-year-old experienced girl who was dirty and submissive and loved that I was younger and a virgin. Really happy memories :)
>>
Male 21 tall average build, looking for any woman older up to 60

Kik: talljack21
>>
My gf is 19 now she gave me her virginity at 18 we are over 10 years difference. It's all
I could ever want
>>
>>23329365
You should do the same for younger girls once you get older! lol

>>23329429
How did you two meet?
>>
>>23329447
I wish! Have a nice gf same age as me now though.
>>
>>23329354
my girlfriend is 7 years younger than me, I took her virginity when she was 20
>>
>>23329447
She saw me at work. We talked after I was done. Fostered a friendship it blossomed into trust and much attraction. And she's into exploring. Slowly but surely
>>
>>23329447
This counts the 7th virgin I've been with I don't intend for it to happen but it do
>>
>>23329849
Wow, I'm quite jelly. What is your secret? Do they like that you are experienced?
>>
Always loved the idea of being with a girl who's older than me, I'd love her to know what she's doing... Experience always wins in the end.

19/M/UK
Kik is Jaket213
>>
>>23329853
I've always attracted fresh faced young women. It's a mix of I look like a nice clean cut man. It must be the pheromones.
>>
36/m/Chicago
Looking for a cute and submissive younger woman interested in a D/s relationship.
kik/skype: AlbanyPark36
>>
19/m/MN, looking for an older gal that wants to go explore the great outdoors of this world with me. Kik is satanic_sandwich
>>
Male 40 yo, fit body, career in science. Live in Michigan.
Looking for active and fit younger woman. Kik tyrosine.kinase
>>
>>23329885
That's hot. I wish I was your gf.
>>
20/m
Looking for a lady, maybe early to mid 30s, in Virginia.
>>
>five years is considered a considerable age gap

So straight in here.
>>
18f looking for guys in their early 30s
>>
>>23330514
Are you a girl ?
>>
>>23330514
My gf has this fantasy watching and participating. It's all new for her and I love it we are in Cali SD
>>
40/m/cali
Would just like to talk to some younger qts.
Mrcali55 is my kik
>>
>>23331041
Do you really want guys in their early 30's browsing /soc/ on Valentines Day though?

Full disclosure: 33/m browsing /soc/ on VD, very turned on by this exact idea.
>>
>>23331041

what city are you from?
>>
23 m. either one is fine
>>
>>23331041
Kik me liquidah702
>>
any market for a 25yo male virgin? expecting imminent rejections
>>
32/m kik is volrath2242
Would like to talk to young ladies
>>
M 18 bi virgin. Kik is shadowfire112
>>
M 27 pan Kik is TheNoLifeKing
>>
Hey motherfuckers, don't forget to provide your goddamn location.

Also:
30/M/818
>>
>>23331912 my bad
734/michigan
>>
19/ M/ 214
Can i get bossed around into fucking some older chick or lady
>>
>>23331228
Yes I am a girl. kik?
>>
i was 19 and my friend's 14 year old sister had sex with me for a pack of cigarettes. this was three years ago.
>>
>>23332195
internet high five
>>
>>23332195
I had sex with a 21 year old guy when I was 14 just to have some alcohol so I very much relate to this
>>
>>23331669
712 IA
>>
>>23332237
tell the story
>>
>>23332237
and after that incident, we started a short term fuck buddy relationship.
anytime i had bud, alcohol, or any substance i knew i could hit her up to chill and have sex. it was awesome.
>>
>>23332229
and after that incident, we started a short term fuck buddy relationship.
anytime i had bud, alcohol, or any substance i knew i could her up to chill and have sex. it was awesome.
>>
M 55 BC
Looking for a girl to chat with
skype or kik: oldcanuck2001
>>
geoffhall41
22/m/new england
hit me up, I love to chat :)
>>
>>23329354
>>23329354

30/m/Southern Ontario

Not looking for anything specific, just looking to talk to younger girls and see where things go.

Looks are not important, age is not important, just be younger and be interesting.

I generally prefer kinky, submissive girls who are nerdy/geeky, that said any younger girls can feel free to message me and see if we hit it off.

kik: KikAllTheThings
>>
File: grin.png (129 KB, 460x369) Image search: [Google]
grin.png
129 KB, 460x369
My first romatic kiss was with an older MILF but every woman I've slept with was younger than me.
>>
>>23331041
32 m
kik: goblue46200
>>
43 Australian male looking for younger females. Awesome accent and deep voice.

Have Kik and skype.

Kik is thebeedee
>>
44/M/UK

Only really want to hear from UK littles but I don't mind answering questions about the lifestyle from Americans

Kik: flyer200
>>
20 m here
but i would like to talk to a older woman;)
>>
25 male. Would love to talk to an older woman.

Kik: joecool9898
>>
>>23333942
kik: andrei.ab
sc: >>23333933
andreigtfo
sorry i forgot ;)
>>
28 M

met a girl off tinder, profile said 18, told me she's really 16 after id fucked her three/four times.

feels good, but also scared as fuck.
>>
>28/M/NY
>5'9
>Fat
>Dom

Looking for
>17-19/F/NY
>5'3 or under
>Slim/Petite
>Sub
>>
>>23334070
>M fat
>F slim

Good luck.
>>
>>23334133

It happens. Probably not on here, but some young girls like the whole big bellied, hairy dad look.
>>
I was 38 and she was 23. We had a great relationship. The age difference never mattered in a negative way. Unfortunately it ended when she moves to the other side of the world.
>>
I swear this may just be the most male dominated thread on the whole damn board.

I'm a 30 year old guy who is about as relaxed about relationships and people as one can be. What I want is a 16-19 year old girl (16 is consent where I live) to have a gentle dom/sub relationship and possibly ddlg roleplay if that's what's she's into. Doesn't do much for me, but having a sweet girl snuggle up between your legs and lean back against you while watching a movie or staring out at the ocean makes doing that worth it.

I primarily want to be the rock and oft mentor for a young girl that is the perfect gentle lady for her man.

I take good care of myself and lift so I can get attractive women in mid-20's comfortably, but want a young girl for long term, or short term should it end up that way.
>>
>>23334133
>>23334191
This is true. OP here, and guy in my pic has a big hairy tummy, and I'm 5"6 and 105 lbs.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 896x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 896x640
>>23334133
>>23334191
>>23334421
Also, he's around 20 years older than
me and we met on here.
>>
Hey all. Would love a girl who is around high school. I am 25, last gf I had was 5 years younger.
>>
>>23334466
Are you me? Lol
>>
I'm 22 yo male, looking for a dirty, sexy, older woman, at least 30 but preferably older. incanghoul on kik, please only add if you fit my description. Looking for a chat or even swapping pics and maybe camming. Look forward to hearing from anyone :p
>>
Anyone 35+ UK, would love to chat, post kik?
>>
>>23329429
you're 9?
damn she really robbed the craddle
>>
>>23334522
No, lol. I'm in the US, not UK.
>>
File: me and her.jpg (1 MB, 1329x1129) Image search: [Google]
me and her.jpg
1 MB, 1329x1129
>>23329354
32 [looks early 20's]/ Male Caucasian / Canada
6' / Chestnut Blonde / Blue eyes

looking for preferred
18-24 / Female / Asian and/or Caucasian
Black Hair, and Pale/Light skin
Native English and/or Japanese

will settle for
Dark brown, auburn, or red hair
Freckles
>>
Slim 18 m, who'd be interested in talking to some older guys if anyone's interested?
>>
WM 56 looking for convo with under 30s.
Don't fear the age gap!
Philly PA USA 215/610
>>
>>23334657
[email protected]
>>
>>23334575
I'm 25/M/Canada (BC)

Skype is ponothethief

Skype's open to other people if they want to add me as well
>>
>>23331041
34/m/canada here! Kik: likthekikplz :)
>>
This sounds like a good idea! Although my experiences in practise... yikes.

I'm a big guy (losing weight, but still big enough to bend light) and up until maybe 5 years ago, 16-18 yr olds couldn't get enough of me.

I don't know what it was. My absolutely cluelessness with women? Perhaps it's the curve in spacetime around me? Maybe, just maybe, I look like someone famous. Or maybe it's like I think and it's because I'm so oblivious to people emoting at me that they project their own feelings of acceptance onto me. I don't know. I've been jumped in movies, on trains, on train platforms, in parks, in my bedroom (I swear this was all honest non-sexual stuff going on and then bam).

The last time, nothing happened from her end, we'd done a road trip and beach thing and I seriously thought she was hitting on me but she didn't make a move towards me, just fooled around with herself. That was new. I think she was wanting me to make a move on her and it was more "lol no, I'm enjoying the sun." I don't know.

It'd be a nice dream. I'd like to meet someone in their 20s that I share common interests with and have something grow from that, but experience tells me that doesn't work. I go 16-18 and act on some of the stuff that used to happen, or I go older than me (so 40+) and look for someone desperate to have a baby. Which, while I'd like kids, I don't want right away. Le sigh.

That's my story.
>>
I'm 18, I'd appreciate someone older. I'm pretty lithe, borderline trap material.

>tfw no older grill to order me around and make me her bitch
>>
I crave stability and maturity... i once messed around with a 40 year old woman... very humble and great in the sack. Im 22 and i felt so safe with her... but alas.. she was married... I'm looking for someone a bit older than me somewhere about 24 - 30ish. I'm not interested in just sex though... I want that connection. Intimacy... passion.. respect. Know that i like to please that woman to the best of my ability with every aching muscle...
>>
44/m
Kik: expod13
Will talk to anyone
>>
>>23334938
almost forgot, I live in Cali, 562.
>>
>>23334938
My kik is Integrallyjose
>>
>be 38m
>start playimg tennis w 21 yo undergrad
>she always wears sexy outfits to play.
>i make comments about said outfits
>she has a bf but obviously doesnt gaf about him
>starts banging me, says she is leaving bf
>continues for 4 months. Still with bf
>totally in love with her by now
>she loses interest
Oops
>>
>>23335153
Forgot to post the moral of this story:
Don't fall in love with whores
Guess i got what i deserved!
>>
>>23334529
I'm not quite 35, but 33 and in London.

yuiop1278 on kik if you want to chat.
>>
40/m NY
kik MajorPervert

I love younger women, a lot. Bring me your daddy issues and dd/lg fantasies.
>>
File: 2012-12-08 23.46.25.jpg (396 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
2012-12-08 23.46.25.jpg
396 KB, 960x1280
35/m/UK
kik tuggrat
honestly looking to meet people my age younger or older. sugar momma would be nice. haha
>>
>>23334529
also London
>>
>>23334938
>>23334947
>>23334984
You've posted in almost every single thread.

Just stop.
Christ.
>>
>>23335236
I post in nearly every age gap thread and my local Illinois ones as well. We're all here for a reason. You're obviously here for a reason too. There's no need to be rude to others.
>>
>>23335272
No, he doesn't post in nearly every age gap thread, he posts in nearly every thread.
Like all of the threads he has dropped his kik user.

Being common to a few specific thread types is perfectly fine, but he's spamming every god damn post in the board.
>>
>>23335281
Even so, there's no need to be judgmental. Assuming he's not just scamming people, we've all "needed" at times and still probably do, or we wouldn't be here. Just let it be and hope that he finds what he's looking for, as I hope everyone does.
>>
>>23335295
The kind words are appreciated...
>>
20/m/Builtfat

I'm hairy and I'm into younger girls, If you're into the whole daddy or dominate thing I'm great at that, If you're not I'm just as good at vanilla, I can grow a big ass beard aswell despite currently being clean shaven.

I am looking for a girl to fall in love with so if you're just looking for a short term thing or nudes then pick one of the other fine gentlemen on the thread :)

Am located in Virginia but am capable of travelling pretty much anywhere.
>>
>>23335327
You're welcome. I hope we all find what we're seeking here, however small that chance is.
>>
>>23335341
I know i'm really reaching her... but.. Sales experience has taught me to fight long and hard and not care about certain details... i don't make excuses. I make results... Just sucks to be lonesome.
>>
>>23335350
Jesus fuck, stop the whimpering and 'woe is me' shit, it's a big fat turn off. And stop the "..." after every other word. Bam, your chances of finding someone within 3 months went from 0% to 30%.
>>
28/M/Germany
Fit, brown hair, blue eyes, bearded

Into younger girls, 14-20 range.
If you're interested in chatting, send me an Email. icansharethismail at gmail com
>>
>>23334133
Honestly, anon. Critiquing other people.. really isn't a good suit on you. Please find something else to do.
>>
19/m

I want an older guy to make me his femboy girlfriend to cute with and to get dominated by.

Kik is zeoldcountry
>>
>>23331041
32 m Drolrats
>>
>>23335336
>20/m looking for younger girl
>age gap thread for 5+ years age gap
Okay. Pedophile alert.

>>23335358
I double this. The pity act just makes me block guys.
>>
>>23335491
I don't want pity, I'm literally being human and asking for help. Nothing wrong with showing emotion. Just because I'm a male doesn't mean I need to be an asshole. Or treat others with no respect.
>>
>>23335522
Oooh, you are a 'nice guy' troll. Good show, you made me fall for it, 7/10.
>>
>>23335528
I'm not sure what your angle is here... but it's really irritating... Yes, I am a nice guy. I don't try and look at the glass half empty. Don't know why you are so upset at me? Like if I did you wrong or something. Why don't you just shut your damn mouth and leave me be? Like I stated before... Find something else more productive with your time.
>>
Always enjoyable having the affection of a younger girl, its more passionate.

26/m/Ohio
Same state not required
Tall, broad, bearded
Career in personal injury law
Kik: BiggestReindeer
>>
>>23329354
28/m always had a thing for younger - around 18-22.
Dated an 18 year old I met on /soc/ a few years ago. She was gorgeous, easily 9/10 (though I AM a bit biased towards Asians). Unfortunately, it had to end. As they say - sparrows can't fly with eagles, and peacocks don't strut with chickens. Since then, I have been working on myself. I'm now a bail bondsman/bounty hunter, and hope to one day find something like what I had one more.
>>
35 year old slightly chubby male. Looking to just talk. Can be younger or whatever. See where things take us. Kik is lolwut9939
>>
>>23335636
Kik?
>>
>>23334070
17? pedo.
>>
>>23335713
Binarydata
>>
>>23335713
Not trying to swoop in, but I think I am very similar to him. If you find yourself still looking add me: alongstoryago
>>
>>23335715
roastie pls
>>
27 year old grad student, basically surrounded by 5+ year younger women. Had some good sex out of it at least, but so far no real relationship material.

Met a pretty fantastic 19 year old chick recently though. Wish me luck, faggots!
>>
>>23335491
He's looking for someone 5+ years different image from himself, not for someone 5 or older.
>>
>>23336764
You're Correct.
>>
File: 1432995223436.jpg (288 KB, 868x540) Image search: [Google]
1432995223436.jpg
288 KB, 868x540
37/M/330 (OH) - email: [email protected]

I have always had a fantasy about finding a very young girl to be my adopted daughter. (16 is legal in Ohio.)

In my dream it's a runaway, or orphan, or even an immigrant from another country looking for a permanent home. Perhaps she got caught up in some trouble at home and just needed to escape. She's scared, alone, and desperately in need of someone to care for her. In the dream I find her and offer to help her. She's then given a warm place to stay, clothes, food, protection, and eventually the love she never got at home.

We grow together, learning about each other as I teach her the skills she'll need to survive in the real world.

Meanwhile she grows closer, fonder, of her new guardian, eventually thinking of him as more than just a new daddy. Having nothing else to offer she swears to give herself to him completely... her heart, and her body, allowing herself to be worshiped sexually by this older man who took her in and sacrificed part of his own life to make her his own.

He resists at first, hesitant to accept the love. It's wrong to take advantage of the situation. She trusts him... and she's so young? She's half his age. What would people say when they were seen together? But his hesitation and doubt slowly fades as he grows closer and fonder of this little nymph. But before he can return her advances the problems she ran away from tracks her down. They want her back...

As officers bust down the door there is a bloody gun battle. They manage to escape, but only barely. She is safe at last, but he is mortally wounded. And as he lays there dying she cradles his head lovingly, leaning in close for one last goodbye kiss, she whispers...

"You've given me everything I could have ever wanted, but before you leave me... could I get about tree fiddy?"

It's about that time I realized that the innocent little girl I fell in love with was actually was 8 stories tall and a crustacean from the Paleozoic era.
>>
39/m/410 kik : JimiButts or email [email protected]

6'1" 280 looking for 18-30 as tiny as possible. I love having ass and pussy in my mouth at the same time, the more petite, the easier it is.
>>
>>23332140
notongue1
>>
36/M/HTX
Fit, Asian, 5'5"

My preferences are:
18-22
slim/fit
White/Hispanic/Asian (in that order).
Don't mind (much) taller girls.

Leave kik if interested
>>
I'm currently dating a girl that is about 5 years younger than me. (I'll be 26 soon and she just turned 21). The thing is though I never really considered it that much of a "gap." We didn't seek each other out because of our ages or put much thought into it, we just hit it off and went from there.

I guess it's a lot by high school and even college dating standards but I kind of feel like that's partly just a circumstance of people at those age ranges not being exposed to as many people outside of their age groups. People tend to date within the people they're around. But once you're out in the world 5 years difference seems pretty normal. Maybe if it were closer to 10 years difference I'd call it a gap but idk. Really the only time I even ever considered the gap was when we would want to go to some kind of show or something that's 21 and over and she couldn't get in.

Thoughts?
>>
>>23334256

Self bump for anyone interested.
>>
File: datface.webm (112 KB, 598x450) Image search: [Google]
datface.webm
112 KB, 598x450
28/m/southern california

looking for a qt nymphet with nerdie side to get to know and see where things to

kik:mcboots
>>
>>23335153
>>23335171
yeah rule one with any woman
if she is dating another guy, don't go after her.
one it's disrespectful to the other guy,
two, if she's loyal she'll reject you.
and you don't want a girl who is disloyal.

and Rule 2
if a girl cheats on you, leave her,
never let her back into your life
and be thankful someone helped you realise
how much of a slut she really was.
you dodged a bullet.

And Rule 3
if she has had more partners than you
don't marry her.
>>
I'm 20 and I've always wanted to get with a 40 to 50 year old that's experienced and maybe married to add some thrill.
>>
>>23338546
M or f?
>>
>>23338560
M I dont think Females 40 to 50 are in the demographic for 4chan
>>
>>23331041
I'm 30.

Hit me up, kik is Drakenlot
>>
>>23338546
Kik is Rainthewolf_ btw
Don't mind the furry shit, I used it to get into this furry chick's pants I met in a chatroom
>>
any milf?
>>
43 M UK - anonuk72@gmail
>>
I need some serious advice about an age gap situation I'm in. I keep digging deeper into the hole each day and I'm getting worse
>>
>>23338953
So what's the details about your particular situation. If you find yourself getting too deep, might be the time to dig upwards instead anon
>>
>>23338972
i don't even know where to start. It happened last week and it's been a blur since and I've legitimately been crying at how things turned out. I'm going to start writing. It might not be that interesting. But I legitimately need some guidance on what to do
>>
>>23338992
Best to start at the beginning, how it allstarted and what happened to get you so worked up and upset.
>>
>>23338992
I'm gonna greentext it so it's easier to blaze through:
>22, single
>coworker is 40, married (15 years), 2 daughters
>very liberal, she's attended a ton of bluegrass concerts throughout her life, very open person, done drugs, still does sometimes, etc.
>absolutely beautiful person, actually looks like she's in her 30s, sweetest person ever and really fun
>have some saucy thoughts about her
>but keep it in the bedroom, don't say anything or ever hint at it at work
>because what the fuck, what good would that do any of us?
>end up having to travel with her on business trip
>first trip was a bit awkward, didn't exactly know her
>plus, I'm already a bit shy (boring) guy to talk to, so she's running most conversations, especially with some great stories about concerts she's attended or whatever it may be
This is especially because I started this job fresh out of school.
>we both really like drinking
>like, REALLY like to drink
>nothing happens the first trip. she wraps herself around my arm and rests her head on my shoulder while we walk back to the hotel, drunk, and she calls me her "steady"
>literally her steady, so she didn't fall over
>approach her a lot more after that trip
>get surprise trip pulled on me last minute earlier last week
>have to travel with her again
>well alright
>this time, go to a small dive bar she went to before
>drank a ton, got to dance with her. A little awkward at first since i don't usually dance but she was so loose and drunk as I was that we just had fun, no one to judge, everyone looking but they knew we were enjoying ourselves
>>
>>23339185
>happiest memory I've had in a long time
>she tells me how I'm her best friend in the office
>i tell her she's mine
>we uber back to the hotel and she invites me back to her room to try some local beers we'd bought earlier
>start opening them up, as I said we're pretty inebriated at this point, listening to some of her music playing from her laptop
>drop the news on her that I might be getting a job elsewhere soon
>don't know why I didn't wait until the end of the trip or when the interview actually finally happened
>was happy for me but a little upset because she hasn't had someone as helpful as me in these business trips and projects she runs (she deals with smaller clients)
>we start dancing around the room again
>more of a slow dance this time - left hand on her hip, holding her right hand (sometimes she'd grab both hands and we'd just move our bodies together. It was just cute dancing)
>would sometimes pull both my hands down to her hips and she'd slowly crawl her hand down my arm, to grab my right hand again and pull it away and twirl and whatnot
>once in a while would hug me and wrap her arms around my neck
>after a few more dances and beers she hugs me again, head against my chest, face buried by her hair, against my neck, and says
>"thank you."
>"for what?"
>"all of this."
>I respond...
>"thank YOU."
>"why?"
"for being one of the few threads that are keeping me from leaving this company."
>she looks up, hands on my face and neck
>lips touched
>couldn't even call it a kiss
>they just touched
>i barely remember what they felt like
>but i felt them touching mine
>"whoooaa.." she backs away and i gently push her back too
>she felt really bad, laid on her bed and apologized a ton and i calmly told her nothing happened and she shouldn't be apologizing
>agreed to call it a night because it was stupid o'clock and we had to be up in like two hours for work
>turned off her lights, bid her good night and left
>>
>>23339195
>worst sleep of my life, couldn't get her out of my head, couldn't even just rub one off to get the feeling away
>next day, she asks if she's an asshole for doing that. i told her absolutely not, she has no reason to apologize as nothing happened. she's okay with it and we move on. things are back to normal
>second night, nothing crazy, we went to a few bars
>on the elevator i asked if she was good and cool with calling it a night
>jokingly asked "you sure you dont wanna slow dance until 4am again?" and she laughed.
>last night
>took her to a neat bar I knew in the area
>lots of whiskey options
>turns out the place has live girls on certain nights
>that was one of them
>in between shows, they open the stage for people to go up and dance
>danced like crazy up there
>a lot more of what we did two nights before
>hands on my neck, the whole thing
>back to the hotel
>made a little inside joke about saying "farewell" and hugged for like a full minute - I was flying out the next morning and she was staying, as her family was flying in for the weekend.
>>
File: Res.jpg (27 KB, 455x348) Image search: [Google]
Res.jpg
27 KB, 455x348
>>23339203
>cried that night
>realized no matter what i could've done, nothing would fix it
>i was born too late
>she's got a family
>i'd be hurting everyone including myself
>suddenly don't want to interview and leave the company, because of her
>get really pissed at myself for falling for someone like that
>especially when I'm at my prime and this new job would get me a lot of exposure in the industry
>we have a third trip planned next month
>she's been active on my instagram page, and messaging me as late as 9pm with random stuff to talk about
>every time she slips out of my attention for more than a few hours she pops back in
>cried home today after work
>want to move really far away
>but really want her too
>wanting to not take the job and tell her next month during the trip I stayed because of her
>cry harder because it's absolutely the worst thing I could fucking do
>know that no one would approve of anything we do together

This is eating me up inside. This last trip brought up so many questions about how she feels about me and how STRONGLY I feel about her. I can't focus at work because I'm thinking of her. And just tonight when she sent me a message around 9pm, I told myself I wasn't going to answer but I totally did and hit it off for a bit. Because I felt so bad ignoring her.

I'm in a seriously bad spot, and I know the answer is to move on and possibly even get out of the company. And maybe that's what I need to hear. But I sure as fuck wish it weren't that way. I'd give anything to be with her when she was my age...

Sorry it's so lengthy. This is all of it, I didn't hold anything back and I was as honest as possible
>>
39 Straight M, 206 looking for younger F for a fling.

Snapchat Duff_man1976
>>
>>23339185
>>23339195
>>23339203
>>23339211
Yeah sounds like you need to try for the second Job.
if it's eating at you, step back, leave, try to start a new chapter.
Get the New Job, advance your career.

If after a year at the new Job it's still eating at you
I would recommend a career change.
Something in a STEM field I think might interest you.

Relativistic Physics has some openings
Ever since Einstein, it's pretty positive that Time Travel might be possible
May take you your whole Life, and years of study
But given the Multi-verse Theory
if a future version of yourself can invent Time Travel
You can come back in time and take your younger self
20 years into the past to meet Her before she finds her husband.

And don't worry about Paradoxes, the Multi-verse allows paradox
This is a Prime reality, so time travel won't change your history
but it will create an alternate reality, so even if you don't get the girl
there will be at least one version of you that does.

Good Luck,
hope you can find a future without her
She'll always be in your Past
And perhaps a version of you will meet her in her past.
>>
>>23339211
tl;dr

Nobody wants to read your diary, seriously.
>>
55/M/FL Dominant, intelligent and perverted.

looking for young male eager to be feminized, eventually be my sub/sex slave "daughter"

kik - tiggywii
>>
18 m
would love to talk to an older women 30+ prefferably

kik:nickth3man
>>
21 m
kik- zack12211
preferably women but open to chat with anyone
>>
18f UK, I've given up on guys my age, some older man please come be mine
>>
>>23341080
>given up

What's the problem?
>>
>>23341080
23 M relyt781 hmu
>>
22 M AT/DE
kik: cannarax
snap: cannarax
mail: [email protected]

Looking for older girls, im open to anything
>>
>>23339691
Thanks
>>23340586
Thanks
>>
45 M Handsome
Kik : epmcride
Looking for fun woman 18-35, MD/DE/PA/NJ.
Message me, we'll have fun :)
>>
>>23341080
27 m klypto928 is my kik if you're still looking
>>
19/f/us
Moved to America for school, have never had a real relationship, and kind into the thought of ddlg

Kik: kanataboo
>>
43.m.MI

Looking for a younger girl for flirts and chats and whatever

Kik - PenguinProblems
>>
>>23341080
YOU come be MINE, lil' girl
>>
>>23341360

Sent along, I would love to get to know you.

Me.
>>23334256
>>
>>23341080
34 / m
Kik : showmehowyoulive
>>
24, 25 this month.

Finland

Interested in 18+ year olds normally and 35 and 45 year olds sexually.

Not submissive, but I am commanding.
>>
>>23341659
Would help if you mentioned your gender and also what gender you are looking for.
>>
>>23341659
>>23341844
M looking for F

Sorry forgot to mention.
>>
34/m/train wreck
Kik is normedsteel talk to me. Please
>>
29/m/Germany
Looking for a younger girl. Should be able to hold a conversation. Doesn't have to be sub.
>>
28/m/fl
Looking for a good little girl who wants someone to talk to and have fun with
Petite is a plus
>>
35 m, looking for younger girls. tamlin42 on skype
>>
>>23334529
35 m uk
blazefla
>>
35 m uk here, kik is
blazefla
interested to chat to any younger ladies
>>
>>23331041
kik me yaviman
>>
>>23341080
kik me yaviman
>>
22 f 440

Would really love to find a dom, nothing long distance.

>>
34 m maryland kik: solidwill1981 interested in chatting with older women.
>>
22 male looking for a woman aged 25+

basically I would like to find a woman who I can talk to, we would take care about each other and all that stuff you know. I don't really want sex but I have no problems with that if you want it.
>>
>>23341080
34 m maryland kik: solidwill1981
>>
18 m looking for m or f older than me by any age
kik: asilver966
very submissive
>>
>>23334529
kik: nocturne722000 43/m/uk
>>
>>23344443
pauleuman is my kik if anybody interested
>>
Male 23 looking for older male for chat and maybe more ;)
Kik: jsmith3445
>>
30 m N.Ireland here

irishlad_69_
Girls only please ;)
>>
40 M in TX. Attractive and in good shape. I like younger ladies, so if you are one of those get in touch. Kik is ED1824.
>>
>>23341080
29 m paramedic in ca here. Kik 86medic
>>
Male 22 Straight, looking for someone younger than me or same age.

kik p.skwigelf
>>
Met a women at work I was 19 she was 28 we dated for a year both got moved for work ..we reconnected 15 years later I'm 34 she 43 better than ever. It's so amazing. Age is just a number
>>
I was 27 and she was 39. Met her on social media. Cute face. Didn't ask age. Online friends --》fuck friends.
Arranged a place to fuck her. Met her in person for first time while I waited for her naked. She looked okay in person. But was amazing fuck.
>>
29/m/314 but willing to go as far as 573 como area
Ryguynotshy kik if you're in the area drop me a line if it don't mesh it don't mesh no hate
>>
>>23329354
Girl I like is 15 and I'm 18.
>>
30/M/Straight/USA

My Kink: fucking a little girls face roughly while shes naked on her knees with her hands behind her back while I praise her, telling her what a good girl she is and what a good job she is doing for me until I blow a massive load of cum all over her face.

hidaddy [at] uwebmail [dot] info
>>
32/m kik volrath2242
Come at me young ladies
Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.