[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
be my valentine /soc/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-02-14 00-30-13.982.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-14 00-30-13.982.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
be my valentine /soc/
>>
>>23326680
Sup bro, how r u?
>>
>>23326680
same.
so why don't you have a valentine OP?
>>
>>23326686
>>23326687
my life is pretty fucked up, so i don't go out of my way to find a lady. Dont wanan pull someone into a sinking ship.

And im okay, im just lonely and shit, all out of weed. hate being alone.
>>
>>23326698
only had one valentine in my life. ended up sucking completely ever since.
will greentext story if anyones interested.
it's feels galore
>>
>>23326708
its probably pretty similar to mine. Not to be a dick but everyone has the same feels to that situation. it sucks bad, but then we get over it.
>>
>>23326715
yeah? what happened to you then?
>>
>>23326721
>crappy school where i didnt fit in
>met super cool chick online
>she mailed me stuff for valentines.
>Felt on top of the world because im a loser
>Went the next month and met her, she was real
>Had lots of fun times fooling around
>leaves me for someone closer
>pain, suicidal tendencies
>Recovery
>self worth
>Here i am now.

Im trying not to live in the past man, theres a million things we could have done different, but it cant be changed now, somewhere along the line we fucked up. just focus on the now.
>>
I hung out with a girl last Saturday and we had the time of our lives (Mardi Gras weekend in New Orleans). We hit it off really well and she seemed more interested in me than the other way around, texting me in the mornings and whatnot since. Bought one red rose for her today to thank her for the wonderful evening we had together, but after I got off work (about 2 hours ago) and asked if I could come over for a second to give her something she declined. So welp now my pride is wounded and I probably won't talk to her again since I made the effort to be sweet for once and do something thoughtful and it comes down to naught. Never again.

I have a bad history with this holiday.
>>
>>23326754
hey man, it happens.
Sorry for the shitty feels.
It sucks when you put yourself out there and get shot down.
>>
>>23326698
Hey, op, im a fucking Virgin, never had a GF, and im lonely, i have no friends, i spent muy days here, im 19 btw
>>
>>23326742
>be 12
>social outcast
>meet future girlfriend
>same age also social outcast
>become best friends
>fast forward 2 years
>be highschool freshmen, went to same school
>be close to valentines day
>decide to try my best to get out of the friendzone
>holyfuckitworked.jpeg
>on valentines day, officially asked her to be my girlfriend.
>valentines anniversary date
>date for over 2 years, everythings great
>she moves about 10 hours away because of a divorce and has to go with mom
>she's still a social outcast and didn't adjust well
>planned a trip down for our 3rd anniversary as a surprise, her mom was in on it.
>got a call from her mom saying that she killed herself 4 days before.
and now I'll always associate Valentines day with my first and only serious girlfriend killing herself.
>>
>>23326770
Yeah, the crazy ones usually make you love the hardest. and dont take offense to me calling her crazy, shit happens man.
>>
>>23326764
Thanks bro. We'll find something better someday, you just can't give up on putting yourself out there even when it seems futile.
>>
>>23326783
Yep, you're totally right, but it's hard, i mean, for me, i need someone, someone who loves me...
>>
>>23326783
nail on the head.
Dont give up on putting yourself out there, but know when its a good choice.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.