[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/soc/ I need your help or advice. Basically. I'm crushing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1446949269241.jpg (36 KB, 774x435) Image search: [Google]
1446949269241.jpg
36 KB, 774x435
/soc/ I need your help or advice.
Basically.
I'm crushing ridiculously hard on my current girlfriend's younger sister.
So for like the past 2 years I've just always liked the younger, 17 year old sister and I now most definitely know I no longer feel love for my girlfriend.
I myself am 21.

Every situation I've read online pretty much says that "it will go badly both ways for me".

But I'm a hardheaded, persistent, fucking asshole and I do not want to just neglect the obvious feelings I have.

So I'm asking you guys, how would you go about dishing out this kind of news?
I personally plan on flat out telling my girlfriend as we are both adults and the only thing I may lose is a chance with the sister. But if not then it could be positive.

Anyways, thanks /soc/.
>>
>>23326200
I see no way for this to turn out well.
And depending on where you are, you're going after someone underaged.
>>
>>23326217
Your advice is appreciated.
Thanks
>>
>>23326217
This

You're never gonna get that little sister OP. You fucked yourself by dating the older one.
Unless they absolutely hate each other to the point where the little sister would date you just to spite the older one. If they have any kind of decent relationship she won't do that. On top of getting v&.
This coming from a woman.
>>
>>23326200
If she isn't underage then you can possibly bring it up.

But seriously, anon. Is it worth it? The chances of this going well are so fucking slim. I doubt that this would end well at all.

Like this could go REALLY bad bro.

But then again, go ahead, it could be funny
>>
>>23326243
>it could be funny
actually OP, if you do film it and post it plz
>>
>>23326200

//But I'm a hardheaded, persistent, fucking asshole and I do not want to just neglect the obvious feelings that I have//

Traslation: I'm a selfish, narcissist, douchebag who only cares about my own feelings and I don't give a fuck about who I might hurt or any social norms I might be breaking with my selfish, misguided desires.

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>23326217
>>23326239
>>23326243
Although I agree with all of you on the slim chances. I don't think I'll get v&.
Im not saying I want any sexually physically activities with the girl.
I literally just want a relationship with her.
I don't care if I lose the older sister.

If i go through with this I will post a thread in the future with the same header image, filling things in.

Thanks everyone!
>>
>>23326266
You are correct.
Life is what you make it!
>>
>>23326276

Riiiiight. Being a selfish pick usually goes over well. And when you've stepped over/on all the people in your life and everyone finally realizes what a self centered faggot you are, don't come crying back to all the people who tried to warn you about your foolishness.

You are not a decent person.
>>
>>23326200
Introduce your girl friend to your best looking mates. Become distant and wait for her to leave you
>>
>>23327075
I've been in OP's situation, have done exactly this, and it worked.
>>
Sisters won't date each others exes.
She most likely isn't into you, and after you hurt her sister,she never will be.
The kid still lives with her parent's, who will HATE you after hurting their child (older sister).

This situation would be a bit different if the sister lived alone. But she doesn't. (It'd increase your chances by about 2% if she was a shotty sister )
- femanon w/ a sister
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.