[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can girls be socially retarded introverts and still get guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1419274280992-1.jpg (156 KB, 1242x1220) Image search: [Google]
1419274280992-1.jpg
156 KB, 1242x1220
Why can girls be socially retarded introverts and still get guys, but the inverse is not true.

Fuck my genome, would rather be a girl. Then my genitals wouldnt have gotten mutilated either.
>>
Simple anon. Men are the hunters.

You can look at that and put up any liberal hippy jargon you want to try to mask the truth, but the majority of women do not initiate contact. Men do. We have to.

I fucking HATE talking to random girls. It's scary. It's hard. And the responses I get can be downright hurtful sometimes. But I have to. I have to because that is the way it is.

Yes, it sucks. But there's nothing you can do about it.

Either starting learning how to cope with rejection, or wait for some "manic pixie dream girl" to show up (quick tip: those type of people don't actually exist)
>>
>>23325877
I still ask people out, and go on the first date, but like, it seems like if you're not mister social butterfly, then you're fucked.

I'm also short, and my confidence and self-esteem is shit from years and years of rejection.

I should just get the helium.
>>
Biology.

Women have greater access to a range of potential mates, less access to resources.

Males have greater access to resources, smaller range of potential mates without these resources.

Women must choose mates with a cautious approach, as it's a huge investment for them to bear a child. Men on the other hand can hit it and quit it.
>>
>>23325860
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>23325902
Yeah, thats where my friends live.
>>
>>23325883
Jesus I spent 30 minutes look for the right words but, OP, you're right

There's nothing you, or I, or anybody can do about it. I know it's painful, I know it's frustrating, but you can't make women like you.

But.

You can only improve yourself, and maybe you'll encounter some people on the way. Don't try and search for reasons why someone else my dislike, that only leads to self-hate; search for things that you are proud of, improve and refine them, who gives a fuck what it is: Work out. Do comedy. Write some fucking poetry. Start a new hobby. Doesn't matter, just get out there and do it. Then the people come.

You're not going to find anybody by crying on the internet.

The entire web is toxic.
>>
>>23325877
>liberal hippy jargon you want to try to mask the truth, but the majority of women do not initiate contact. Men do. We have to.
As what you would probably call "liberal" I have to agree, though I think of it as more social pressure.
>>
>>23326010
I think there's some social pressure, but it's mostly just human nature.
Read: >>23325897
>>
>>23326045
I'm not well versed enough in biology to really agree or disagree if its more nature than society.
I'd like to think it is more society, gives an opening to change.
>>
>>23326073
I agree with you. There is a taboo around it, and if society was more accepting of women being the aggressor then of course: more women would initiate.

However I don't think that society plays a bigger role than nature in this case. I'm not saying that women are less sexually driven than man. But I believe that the vast majority of women are more particular in deciding on a partner than men are
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.