[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone want a pizza? SO last night someone made a thread asking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1
Anyone want a pizza? SO last night someone made a thread asking for pizza last night and by the time i responded i think the person had gone to bed #CaliforniaTime Anyways if anyone is broke as fuck or cant afford food then post, I'll probably only get a few people pizzas and you have to skype with me over mic first- because its easier to make sure you are genuine.
>>
I don't want a pizza but can we be friends?
>>
>>23324428
Sure, my name is Hanna :)
>>
>>23324434
I'm Kira
>>
I see this immediately after ordering a pizza .__.
>>
>>23324443
Nice to meet you :)
>>
>>23324463
Likewise. Where are you from?
>>
>>23324474
malibu, CA, what about you? also how often do you use 4chan? im always curious of that.

>>23324456
maybe next time ;)
>>
>>23324487
maybe maybe
>>
I would love some cheese pizza.
>>
>>23324545
actually? or do you mean you are just disgusting? lol...
>>
>>23324556
Not disgusting hmpf..
>>
>>23324573
ok well i'll buy you one.
>>
>>23324487
The UK. I browse daily but hardly ever post
>>
>>23324586
+1 how
>>
>>23324601
add me on skype and we will talk for a minute to make sure you are genuine and not like pizza swatting someone, then ill order it. pretty simple.

>>23324592
Ugh so lucky, do you live in england or one of the other places? i think wales is really pretty.
>>
chance to meet a person who seems pretty cool and get pizza? I'm down
>>
>>23324617
I live in England. I've been to Wales before on a school trip..kinda just looks like England to me
>>
>>23324617
K...what is your skype
>>
>>23324636
hannacutiexo

>>23324626
awh thanks. do you live near malibu

>>23324630
Oh lol, have you been to brighton?
>>
>>23324659
Nope. My friend is from there though I should ask him to take me there sometime
>>
>>23324659
nah dallas. Starting to get around a bit though so it's only a matter of time until i hit CA
>>
Yeah, I'll take the whole friendship in place of pizza deal.
>>
Would like a pizza but no Skype. :(
>>
>>23324700
Ah dallas, nice. mom is from texas so i have a lot of family in austin and plano :).

>>23324667
Yeah it looks gorgeous, and like a vegan heaven with some of the restaurants :).

>>23324761
Okay, deal :)!
>>
>>23324761
What you do with it. Cant eat friendship...pff
>>
>>23324778
haha, thats fine. Are you atleast from the usa? makes it a lot less complicated.
>>
>>23324784
Friendship boosts morale which is also super important for human survival
>>
Hanna youre probably the kindest person on 4chan in its entirely. Why do you even use this website?
That said, Im from Germany and would fancy me some pizza. Can we make this happen?
>>
>>23324794
I like ending "we are all going to die" in sense that it has taste like cheese with mold.
>>
>>23324870
Yes we can make it happen. lol usually just post my snapchat and like skype threads.
>>
>>23325214
>>
>>23324667
where in england are you from?
>>
God I would love a pizza pie right about now. Unfortunately the shops are closed. Insomnia blows. Keep up the good work though, I bet you're making people's days.
>>
>>23325462
Nearish to Oxford
>>
What a nice thread. Bless you Hanna from the USA.
>>
Offer still stands today, but if you are outside of the USA then i will just send you the money to buy it via square cash or venmo
>>
I'd love a god damn pizza anon. syi666
>>
I want pizza. Kik is Pez57. Ill try to find my skype name now.
>>
>>23328520
added :)
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.