[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today something different: Tell us about your online dating horror
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: Unbenannt.png (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
131 KB, 800x600
Today something different:
Tell us about your online dating horror stories. Complain, rant whatever.
> Me m, not unattractive, friends say funny, witty
> Talk to girls on Tinder, I have to carry every line of conversation
> They don´t get the simplest references to current events/movies/whatever
> They are emotional and intellectual babies
> Talked to ~100, only 2 decent girls
> Wut
>>
>>23324383
Pretty much this.
Girls are used to guys pining for their attention and so they don't have that drive to improve themselves.
>>
>>23324383
What's that app?
This is shallow of me but I met a girl on tinder and we talked for awhile. She said she was chubby and I was cool with it, I like chubby chicks. We met up and this girl was HUGE. Ditched her.
>>
>>23324383
That's what happens on free dating services, the money weeds out the trash.
>>
>>23324405
the fish app
>>
>>23324406
Aren´t the girls on money sites desperate because they are landwhale SJW?
>>
>>23324413
No idea, I'm just parroting what I've heard.
And I've never heard that.
>>
OKC
>fat girls

PoF
>dumb girls

Tinder
>invasion of the noserings
>>
>>23324383
>me
>20 year old male
>short big nose, but otherwise average.
>all of my OKC matches are dumb nature lovers.
>smart people never respond to me
>tinder never respond to me
>FA irl

Fml.
>>
>>23324473
>invasion of the noserings
thought that was OKC.

Isn´t there an algorithm that hides all the hot chicks to the chads?
Maybe thats where the cake is hiding.
>>
>>23324503
Sorry, I meant it hides the hot chicks to us and only shows them to the chads. So based on how many right swipes you get from girls (and 99% of the guys do not get many from the shallow tinder cunts) they calculate your "perceived attractiveness" and only show you landwhales.
>>
>>23324523
I know OKC does something like that, but I don't know if Tinder does.

I've had Tinder twice notify me that someone matched with me, but when I go to look at my matches, there are no new ones. Really annoying. Also I hate that you can't filter single moms on Tinder.
>>
>>23324609
http://www.fastcompany.com/3054871/whats-your-tinder-score-inside-the-apps-internal-ranking-system
>>
>>23324609
Bots. Tinder is full of bots advertising cam shows, for pay hook up sights, and even honest prostitutes.
>>
>>23324383
>make OKC, POF, and Tinder a year or so back
>fill out profiles, answer questions, send out the hundreds messages you have to as a guy
>the few messages back are either "ew, gross", "you're creepy", or something about stats (height, weight, money, dick size)
>0 first messages, so 0 dates, and pretty much never have any messages in my inbox besides bots

I seriously fucking hate online dating and dating in general, it's like you have to be some rich pretty boy to even land a fatty fatty 2x4
hell, my brother got engaged over the weekend to a girl who weighs 250 ounds and constantly talks about her "orbiters", her exes, and the guys stalking her and how he "was so lucky she chose him over the countless other guys wanting her"

fuck this shit man, I've given up at this point
it's not worth it to bust my ass to feed the ego of some fat ugly used goods and have her "consider" maybe returning my feelings
I'd honestly rather just kill myself
>>
when girls message me first on my OkCupid, I usually post the convo in roll threads on /b/
>>
>>23325325
this guy gets it.
>>
From a female perspective?
OKC:
>60+ year old men wanting a barely legal teen-20somethin
>Autism overload.
I find there's a reason people are on dating sites instead of out and about irl.
Tinder
since I'm not looking for sex,
>lots of matches, none of them ever message or talk.
I assume bc all you guys just swipe everyone including the uglies like me for some reason.
Also
>the few who do talk just wanna sext.
Whats with dudes and sexting? Like I just find sexting to be weird and creepy desu. And im not talking trading pics kind of sexting, like the text "*takes off pants* tell me what you'd do to me" kind. Like what am I 13?

In conclusion, online dating sucks and is populated only by shitty people and autists. We'd all be better off losing our retarded traits that are keeping us from actual dating.
>>23324609
>Also I hate that you can't filter single moms on Tinder.
I'm with you on that one. Every time I'm swiping on tinder and I see a dude posing with a small child, unless he states otherwise in his profile I assume it's his kid. Fuck that noise, if you're dumb enough to have a kid when you're barely 20 I want nothing to do with ya.
>>23325325
Only thing I have to ask is do you know for a fact these "orbiters" are real/have you seen them? Fat chicks love to lie about this shit to make themselves seem more attractive/desirable.
>>
>>23326169
Hmm you sound cool. nice 69
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 750x1334
>>23324404
>>23324383
Most guys are vapid in boring that's why we're like this lol
>>
File: image.png (984 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
984 KB, 750x1334
>>
File: image.png (165 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
165 KB, 750x1334
>>23327333
>>
>>23326169
>Like what am I 13?
this is exactly how i feel about "sexting", "phone sex" etc. trading pics/nudes is all well and good, beyond that you should be making plans to meet up and bang
>>
>>23324383
Girlfriend's sister met this guy online. Marries him after two weeks. We find out he tried to kill his ex girlfriend and has several mental disorders. He doesn't let her talk to her family.

To be fair, she is incredibly stupid.
>>
>>23327351
i have absolutely no sympathy for her.

pic related, it's my tinder profile picture
>>
>>23327361
Lol so you're one of those fagz that posts pics of himself crying online too?
>>
>>23326169
so basically I'm going do die alone.
I have had no success with online dating and I haven't the slightest fucking clue how to meet women in person.
>>
>>23324383
>Tell us about your online dating horror stories.
Well, not really horror, and it only got weird when I finally got to the offline part, but heres some of my tinderventures:

>first match that actually kept talking and gave me her number
>she's very shy
>wants to talk on the phone first
>OK
>pleasant voice, nice chat
>meet at a bar
>she's only a bit heavier than on her pictures (They always are!), but still quite acceptable
>have a few beers
>essentially she only talks about how shitty her life is
>studies some shitty *-studies, ran out of money, now works at retail, hates that job, her cat is sick, she was at the dentist, creepy old dude telling sexist jokes in the waiting room etc
>OK
>I am no rich Mr. Perfect, but everything I can talk about, even when I try to tone it down is much better than her life
>but she's still kinda hot
>switch places, go to a concert
>we have the same music taste
>GREAT
>talking is difficult
>also GREAT
>occassionally still talk, have to lean close to her
>every time she moves further away
>WTF? I am not even touching her, or spitting in her ear
>she freaks out
>tells me it just feels wrong, and she can't deal with the situation
>leaves
Concert was nice though…
>>
>>23327607
>match with some chick
>chat a bit
>we both like climbing
>meet at the climbing gym
>she's OK, but there's nothing special going on
>she's a psychology student
>ask her to meet again
>"hm, anon, not sure, I gotta think"
>texts me that shes not in love with me or something, but would appreciate climbing with me occasionally
>OK
>never text her back

a bit later
>match with some chick
>chat a bit
>we both like climbing
>meet at the climbing gym
>first girl is also there
>nothing bad happens, but it really sucks when you try to avoid someone, without showing it to your acquaintance

month later
>match with some chick
>chat a bit
>we both like climbing
>spontaneously join her at a concert
>DAMN SHE IS HOT!!!!!
>dance a bit, talk in the breaks
>she studies psychology
>SHIT, first girl is also there
>Whatever, she surely wont remember, and if, its dark, and she certainly has no interest in fucking up my date
>just to be safe, move in the other direction
>"Oh, anon, gotta leave you for a bit, I just spotted a good friend of mine"
>Uh oh
>of course it's psychology chick number one
>but she comes back
>dance till the end of the concert
>go out
>"So, when will I see you again?"
>"Sorry anon, I just came out of a long relationship, I am not ready for someone new (THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TINDER?), but we could go climbing together"
>"yeah, sure"
>never hear from her again
>>
>>23327613
>match with chick
>weird bio, but even if I add on the expected non-photo weight, she's really hot
>talk a bit
>ask her to meet
>she's hesitant
>"OK anon, how about in 5 minutes, in front of the fountain at the castle, its my favorite place in the city"
>"sorry, Im at work, how about in an hour?"
>meet somehwere else, in the city center
>she's not there
>Whatever, a few minutes late is normal
>message her
>"But I am here!"
>search
>find her, hidden in the furthest corner of the tram stop
>total different hair and style than on the pictures, but at least she's got no extra fat
>joke about that she is hard to find
>"Yes, I had to change my looks, because people are looking for me"
>WTF?
>"Lets go for a coffee!"
>"Sorry anon, I dont like coffee"
>so we just go for a walk
>She tells me she's totally into those androgynous, cute, little manga boys
>WTF? Why do you tell me that? I am no Chuck Norrys, but I certainly aint androgynous, nor little and probably also not cute
>"But when they get older than 16, they loose their appeal to me"
>Double WTF, I take this as a very weird way of telling me to leave, so I try to make a friendly exit
>"No, please join me a bit more"
>I dont want to make a scene in the middle of main street, so I keep walking
>"Anon, did anyone ever try to kill you? I met this guy, and he offered me to kill me. He was very cute!"
>Tell her that she weirds me out, and that it does not help that she never even looked at my face, and moves away her head when I try to look at her
>"But anon, I am autistic, I cant deal with many people around, lets go into a bar or something"
>"Sorry, you are too weird for me"
>walk away
>>
>>23327617
contd.

>match with chick
>seems vaguely familiar
>But I certainly dont remember her name, plus she's 18, and I rarely match with 18yo's (I'm 30)
>msg her
>back and forth for a bit
>get her number
>chat a bit more
>suggest to meet
>"How about meeting in front of the fountain at the castle, its my favorite place in the city"
>wait a sec…
>"Damn! Its you! you changed your profile"
>"Sorry anon, I told you I was autistic"
>"But we could try again!"
>nope
>nope
>nope
>she begs a bit
>some profanity as a goodby from her
>>
See I never used tindr but I was under the impression that it was more of a "I'm starving for sex but don't want to openly say it. coerce me to let you in and we fuck as soon as we say Hi" kind of deal.
>>
>>23327642
My only tindr experience was a year long relationship. I'm a femanon though and used it for a day just for giggles, but ended up meeting someone great.
>>
File: 7924656.png (213 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
7924656.png
213 KB, 460x460
I seem to have a 100% failure rate when it comes to even getting a date to show up. I've always been stood up.
It dawned on me that i'm spending valentines day alone. Wish I had a story to share,
>>
Careful fags, I just heard through the grapevine that some stupid bitch, who has HPV and Herpes, is on tinder fucking a new guy every night and not telling any of them she's infected.

Bay Area, named Jen. Forgot last name, skinny dirty blonde, kinda stupid.

This could really be any of the dates you go on, so watch out for these shady ass bitches.
>>
>>23324383
>be Mexican
>want a serious relationship but only want to date a white girl
>go on okcupid because of my job scheduled
>message about 30 white girls within the course of a few weeks
>meanwhile getting a good amount of latinas and asian girls messaging me
>only got maybe 1 or 2 replies from white girls but it didn't work out
>leave
>come back 3 months later because i just want a serious relationship
>forgot password so made a new account
>this time put half mexican half white in ethnicity
>white women message me back more often
>been on 2 dates so far
kek
>>
File: 1372822127289.gif (498 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1372822127289.gif
498 KB, 500x282
>Start dating a nice girl with whom we matched on Tinder back in December
>Gone out only 3 times
>Moving slowly but still looking great
>Been a couple of weeks since last time we'd gone out
>Decide to do something special for Valentine's day
>Got her a book she'd love
>Do a bit of research
>Wrote her a card quoting someone famous she really likes
>Got some chocolate
>Packaged it all neatly
>2 days ago I ask her if she wants to go out in 2 days
>Trying to keep it all a surprise
>She says "Okay but let's arrange everything Sunday morning"
>Sunday morning
>She wakes up a bit late
>"I just woke up, but I've decided I don't want to go out with you today"

It feels... so bad man...
>>
>>23327323
>>23327333
>>23327334
I forget that girls dont just have to deal with people but people with dicks. so I forgive them. but then I'm reminded of the social network value system and our cultural trajectory and I hate them again. and then I feel remorse because I've neglected them.
>>
>>23324383
You pretty much summed up tinder perfectly, uninteresting people who think they are the best in the world

>>23324609
Only been using OKC for 2 months and out of the 4 girls I messaged 3 answered and I met with them. Only got messaged first by one girl so far, and one dude trying to hit on me.

>>23325325
I avoided it for those reasons for years, it's easy to blame others, but girl friends told me some of the lines they get on there.. While guys have to send thousands of messages and put a lot of effort into it, the girls get all the messages, but the quality of those is below anything you have ever heard...

If you get shit like "ew, gross" and "you're creepy" all the time it's probably because you are. Some girls are autists too, if they don't like what they see they won't chat, you're probably just ugly or a creep..

>>23327323
Meh, his reaction was retarded but you could have said something more than just "ha"

>>23327613
Wow, you sound like an interesting and good guy but somehow manage to find the bitches.
Kinda feeling sorry for you there.
>"Sorry anon, I just came out of a long relationship, I am not ready for someone new (THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TINDER?), but we could go climbing together"
Holy shit, they all try to emphasize the fact they are no sluts and say they don't want hookups and then they don't want relationships too.

>>23327617
>>23327622
Avoided to get your kidneys stolen, good move man.

>that being said
For guys it's a number game, especially tinder, and girls have to find the few good messages/guys out of the hundreds of retards messaging them.

I know it can be tiresome, but if you don't like the online stuff then find someone irl, or stop complaining about not finding someone.
>>
>>23327565
I feel ya anon. IDK if I'm just super hideous, I mean I used to be a landwhale years ago and now am somewhere between maximum average and slightly chubby so I could be, or just super autistic (which I could also be), but dudes just don't approach me and I'm far too chickenshit to approach them. Since I can't go to the bars yet, underage b&, only place I even meet people is college classes. But I never actually get out of the "what homework did we have?" stage. Hell theres one dude, although I'm not all that attracted to him, that I've been in class with all year now. No idea how to ask him if he wants to hang out outside of school without sounding autistic.
>>23327342
Right? Like dude, if you wanna bang lets meet?I'm probably desperate enough at this point. sexting just seems so juvenile to me.
>>
Good to know I'm not the only one with such problems. Objectively I'm an attractive guy (IRL quite a few girls were somehow hitting on me but they were always ugly) so I know that it's not the issue. From my perspective at least 90% of girls on shits like Tinder are only there for attention, likes and so on, without even a slight intention of actual meeting (well, maybe if you have 100s of photos doing many things that require lots of money + being literally 10/10 handsome stud in late 20s with tattoos). Yeah the Internet sex market is flooded with guys who would stick their dicks even in rotten corpses in order to not feel lonely for a day so even the grossest of gross landwhales get shittons of attention. Not to mention slim young blondes in late teens/early 20s. These have dozens of orbiters even in real life so chances of breaking through all these guys to the top are almost nonexistent. I met only one person from there irl, but it showed up to be a trans which I'm not really into so, meh... Just kill ourselves.
>>
>>23328968
I'm going to say this from my perspective as a gay man. I've created profiles on a lot of sites just to see how guys react to pictures of me. The results are pretty much identical to creating a fake profile and pretending to be a girl. I honestly rarely if ever have any intention of meeting or talking to the guys that message me, but like knowing someone is instantly attracted to me. So yeah, it is really just that attention factor they're seeking most of the time. If you want to meet someone, honestly, don't focus on dating sites or anything even close to them. There are plenty of places to interact with people online without making it about sex.
>>
>>23327607
Lol well at least I never had a bad meet up. Sorry anon, these stories suck.
Though I try to chat way longer than the average person to get a good feel before meeting so that could be why. Long enough that a lot of guys give up on me just when I'm getting to the point of wanting to meet lol. I've meet up with 2 guys now. Both went ok. One just went to a movie and hung around the mall and then went our separate ways, other was a lot better and ended with some light car action, and then we met again to do it one more time. But ultimately he wasn't interested in meeting a third time and wasn't looking for anything serious.
Oh well. At least it was kinda fun while it lasted.
>>
>>23329013
Don't you even say one should pick up on facebook
>>
Should my profile tinder pic be me smiling with my 2 dogs or just a face pic? I'm decently attractive and fit for a natty and catch girls miring several times a week if that helps
>>
>>23329040
Oh hell no. Facebook is the last place to do that. Just look around. You'll be surprised the interactions you're able to make if you know where to look.
>>
>>23329058
Never knew :/ Any examples from your life?
>>
>>23325325
this

The selection isn't exactly great, nobody is anything like me. They're either dumb druggies/single mothers with whom I would have nothing in common, or they're nursing/teaching students who wouldn't want to associate with somebody like me.

So I can't really get excited about the potential to message anybody, which doesn't matter because realistically if I'm interested she probably gets about 100 messages per day. Beyond that I get ignored no matter who I message.

I only ever had one for about 3 days before deleting it. I figured I'd never get a date using that because I'm not a ripped shirtless dude interning for a bank or something that looks impressive like that. It's pretty disheartening anyway.
>>
>>23329069
Pretty much all the friends/romantic relationships I've had have come from online.
My roommate I met ten years ago through WoW of all places.
Don't put so much emphasis on wanting to find "THE GIRL". Realize that people are people.
>>
My mom says I'm not ugly and I don't think I am but only girls I find way too unattractive for my standards will notice me. And I really don't have extremely high standards imo so I kinda hate myself now thanks to all three of those
>>
>>23329085
>only girls I find way too unattractive for my standards will notice me. And I really don't have extremely high standards im

iktf

I don't think I have high standards but I'm not obese so I don't want to date somebody who is. I feel like I would rather be alone than with somebody like that (so I am).
>>
>Be disabled
>Can't work
>Am attractive but have no life prospects
>See faggots whining on /soc/ when they can improve their shit easily and you can't.
>>
>>23329094
>>23329085
I noticed all girls above 6+/10 are like that, they seem to notice no one and are usually harder to get close to.
>>
>>23329094
Exactly.
It's so awful anon. We aren't alone. It just sucks that we are, if you know what I mean.
>>
>>23329103
improve to what though?

I'm mildly handsome, I have a job making $13/hr and go to school for STEM. I still get ignored if I try to use online dating.
>>
>>23329143
To being in the top 20% of men, which 80% of the women want.
>>
>>23327860
Lol same thing with my ex. Bay area, bleached blonde, refuses to tell the guys that she hooks up with that she has herpes.
>>
>>23329180
And what makes this 20% being the 20%? Right, no fucking clue about that.

Funny thing is that from the people I know the handsome guys are dating ugly fucks and the ugly guys are dating fucking goddesses. And I'm in between blessed with the crazy bitches. Seriously I don't know why, but somehow I'm a magnet for crazy bitches like in those horror stories
>>
>>23329209
Women want resources, thats what attracts them.
>>
>>23329224
Yes, I guess you're right with that
but seriously, if these are the rules of the game I'm just way too tired for them
>>
>>23329103
>no life prospects
>can easily improve their shit and you can't
>you can't
idk anon I think it's pretty easy to find something to do with your life even if you're disabled.
>>
>>23329052
P-please respond>>23329224
And if this is true should I just put in my profile I make a lot of money and that I'm 6 foot even if I'm like 5' 10- 5 11"?
>>
>>23329250
Most men are way too tired. Giving women free reign fucked up everything and men just don't care to babysit them when they act like spoilt brats.

>>23329275
I am trying, doesn't mean it's going to compare to working a 9 to 5 with a nice car.

>>23329282
Animals are an excellent ice breaker and show you are a caring person. Go with the dogs.

Don't lie on your profile, you will only meet the wrong people for you. Dating sites are like a MMORPG. Lots of grinding then you get a ding and hopefully you're max level.
>>
Tinder girls are fucking awful. They are vapid and ignorant. The only thing they care about is finding a Chad who can fuck their brains out and who will be willing to financially support them for however long the "relationship" lasts. They are not interested in art or politics or philosophy or spirituality or anything that actually has a bit of substance to it. They expect you to do ALL the work. They are entitled, spoiled cunts who will be worth close to nothing on the sexual marketplace in ten years time, but until then they will gleefully ride the cock carousel around and around and around while the nice guys, the manlets and the baldlets and the autists and the neets stand around in their hoodies and jeans and autism shoes, watching with silent rage, knowing that there's nothing they can do about it.

Fuck Tinder.
>>
>>23328937
>ugly or a creep
those are the same thing though
creep is a code word for "someone I don't think is attractive"

just because I try to talk about interests instead of saying "hey girl, I'm gonna come pick you up and ur gonna suck my dick"
shouldn't mean I'm creepy, but women seem to have no idea how serious being called creepy as a guy is, so they just toss it around and label any below 8/10 dude "creepy"

and if you want to talk about no effort, you should see the messages you get on an attractive catfish profile as a guy, the women put literally no effort into anything on online dating, just everything handed to them, guys have to be witty and funny and smart to get their attention and they're all boring as fuck people
>>
File: fuckk.gif (494 KB, 205x194) Image search: [Google]
fuckk.gif
494 KB, 205x194
>match with girl on okc
>she is hot but only a few face pics
>talk with her, she is a weird internet weeaboo like me
>meet at coffeeshop
>heavier than i thought but w/e
>we hang out and talk for a while before i invite her to smoke a bowl at my place
>she's p cool, smokes just as much as me and smokes cigs as well
>make out of a while, i touch the vag and it is buckets
>she says "i didn't plan on doing this..." but continue anyway
>get naked
>she is /chub/ but i'm into physicality so it's cool
>"anon i'm on my period"
>"oh, ok.... wanna try it in the ass?"
>somehow this bold line of logic works
>spit on it
>go in
>fun anal sex
>"wow anon i've never known that i like it in the ass like that!"
>we hang out and fuck for a week or so
>she is cool with my vidya and internet use, we even post on /soc/ once (exgf deleted these pics sorry guys :[)
>don't even care about her weight
>fuck her in the butt a lot
>one day, pull it out
>poopondick.png
>hop in the shower right away but i wasn't quick enough
>develop itching and burning sensation after a week (some shit went down w/ my apartment so i was in the middle of couch surfing and moving etc so we weren't chilling)
>go to the doc, says it's some STI
>immediately cut contact with girl b/c i thought she had given me something bad
>she goes to the doc, comes back clean a couple weeks later
>still ignore her, no more chilling
>mfw i find out that a lil poop dick can give you symptoms similar to chlamydia

and that's how i cut all ties with a super down chick who, 3 years later, has lots all the weight and is sexy af.
>>
>>23329324
Mate, this is 99.9% of women. When you have tits you don't need to work for attention, so they don't ever make a personality.
>>
>tinder
>only girls that have interesting bios or some cool shared interests with you are ugly and/or fat, with few exceptions
Well...
>>
>>23329330

You sound like a real stand up guy.
>>
>>23329372
he probably assumed she was lying and a pretty big slut
>"anon I've never taken it in the ass before"
>he gets an STI
would imply that she's a big fat liar
>>
I, for some reason, decided to put my snapchat in my tinder bio.

Dickpics. Dickpics everywhere.
>>
>>23329294
>Dating sites are like a MMORPG. Lots of grinding then you get a ding and hopefully you're max level.
Haha, nice one man, but good analogy.

>>23329328
OK, I always assume people are actually creepy on the internet, if you talked about their Bio or things in their profile and their interests and they call you creepy, then they are fucking cunts.
There are just too many guys here who "nice guy™"

I don't really know how I would get rated 1-10 but I have been called attractive by women I consider attractive as well, but women who call average guys creepy or ugly don't deserve your attention anyway.

And I know how much attention good looking girls get, and even average/ugly ones on the internet get lots, but that gives them huge ego boosts and they think they deserve models only.

It sucks as a guy, but if you don't like the number game, go to bars and hit on women there, but that boils down to the same as well, just consumes more time per woman.

It's always been men having to put in much more effort into that stuff than women, doubt that's gonna change anytime soon.
Problem are some insecure guys, who think a woman making the first move is a bad thing and thus scaring women from doing that exact thing.

One of my female friends was the one who approached her guy, they have been together for over 10years now, best couple I have ever known and seen.
>>
>>23329294
Yeah and everyone else's problems have some weight to them too lol. Being able bodied doesn't compare to being a 10/10 hunk with good genetics. Everyones got their own issues.
>>23329282
Don't lie on your tinder unless you're cool with the chick saying she's 120 pounds when she's really 160.
>>23329335
tru for hot women. Uggos still gotta compensate with their personality unless they're ok with just being the pity/for the lulz fuck. Which most aren't.

Out of curiosity, those of you who met up with chicks who ended up being fatter than they were in thier pics, would you say it was a deliberate "photoshoped/expertly angled to make myself appear much much thinner than I am" pic?
Wondering because I'm still a bit of a chub, I've been working on it all year, and I try to be very very explicit about that fact before meeting guys because I don't want them to feel like they've been bait and switched. I try to take flattering pics, but not misleading pics. And I usually try to warn them beforehand "Hey, are you ok with a bit of chub? if not its cool I get it, just letting you know"
I just don't know if I can accidentally be misleading in my pics or if you have to be deliberately doing that.
>>
>>23329372
when you sleep around a lot, making emotional connections is more difficult. sorry it's not all about intercourse in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.
>>
>>23329480
Take a full body picture of your current weight every month. You're not misleading any one then, you clearly put yourself on display as you are. Doesn't mean it has to be ugly, just make sure you're seen from the thighs up. Can be a mirror photo or out with friends/walking dogs.

Being able bodied puts you on a 5 on average. Being a cripple puts you closer to a 3 and I don't even have the perk of a wheelchair for a curiosity fuck.
>>
>>23329479
problem is girls in my area come in these flavors
>"not like the others" edgy alt girls who have dyed hair and smoke a lot of weed and are usually drama majors at uni
>type A girls, also called staceys by r9k, these ones are too good for me and most people and know it
>"my son is my life" single moms
>fat girl nursing majors, most of them are so overworked or shy that they will never message back
>girl next door looking girls, usually look like they're pretty decent, almost always bitchy white girls who ask about money or height first message
>"country" girls, "I like fishing and beer and chewing tobacco", 10x more masculine than me and most guys on there

the bitchy shallow cunts make up 99% of the population of any dating site, the few diamonds have so many messages thrown at them that they would never ever in a million years choose someone who isn't a 8/10-9/10 pretty boy

which is why online dating and dating in general is the most frustrating thing ever and I've basically dropped out of it

>"I know a girl who approached first"
I have to say bullshit to that, women never EVER approach guys or make the first move
even if they claim that they do, it's always some passive way to try to get him to make the first move

seriously, I've heard women say that they made the first move when all they've done is go talk to him about smalltalk and stare at him until he asks her out
or standing around and hoping he approaches her
it doesn't happen, it's a lie, a fairy tale
>>
>>23329480
>Out of curiosity, those of you who met up with chicks who ended up being fatter than they were in thier pics, would you say it was a deliberate "photoshoped/expertly angled to make myself appear much much thinner than I am" pic?
Well, I'm an Euro, so 'fat' over here probably still counts as skinny in burgerland, but all the women I met so far that where a bit heavier than their pics implied, where also a bit older than their pics implied.

Apart from one, it never was that bad that I thought "holy shit! I gotta push you back into the sea before you die!", but still, WTF? I dont even mind a girl having a bit of "fuller figure", but I do mind, when she tries to hide it online.
>>
>>23329525
Alright, thats basically what I do, though I think my current full body pic im wearing a loose sweater. Though I assume that just works against me rather than for me, so it's not as bad. Still though it's probably a month old and about 5 pounds heavier anyways, so I should probably update.
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't "that girl" next time I met up with someone.
>>23329560
>never ever in a million years choose someone who isn't a 8/10-9/10 pretty boy
only thing I can say about this, which is probably just blind stupid optimism, but looks are so subjective. You might be that 8 or 9 to them, doesnt hurt to try right?
Like I'm heavily into azns, which isn't what the average chick would call a 9/10 here in america at least. Different folks different strokes, could bump you up a notch idk.
>>
>>23329608
I'd offer you more feedback but I doubt you want to give your skype or kik to a random in this thread and start sending pics to them.
>>
What are some general tips for moving the conversation forward on tinder? After high school I took shit seriously and got /fit/ and now get a decent amount of matches (helps that I live in a large college town) but I don't know how to move the convo towards actually hooking up. I try to find out at least a little bit about her before I ask her to meet up, because they generally don't have shit in their bios, but some girls have just unmatched me mid conversation and I'm assuming it's because I'm taking to long to ask her out.
>>
>>23329608
all women pretty much have the same type
the strong jaw, strong chin clear face, large eyes, and ottermode body

that is the generic pretty boy that literally every single woman chases after
maybe you're talking about different flavors of it, but it's all the same, a yellow or black coating doesn't change what it is
>>
Actually this thread made me delete tinder from my phone. The thing is I knew all of that before, but talking about it and seeing other people having the same problems just made it even more obvious.

What's with all these nice stories from our grandpa's and grandma's how they met each other while buying groceries? Sounds pretty nice to me
>>
>>23329673
I know right! Everything is fucked now
>>
>>23329677
Welcome to reality friend. This is why you don't give women power, they fuck up a society. They never evolved to be responsible.
>>
>>23329673
women back then didn't have as many options given to them or enough financial independence
so they had to pick from the 50 or so guys in their local area when they were about 20-25 and marry them fast.
now, the market's larger, they can choose from any guy in the whole world
where 60-70 years ago, you would only know about 50-100 guys around you and have to compete against them now it's on the order of 3-4 billion men you have the ability to see
women have more options and more exposure to find what they want now, instead of picking the best they had and romanticizing their choice

there's also the "experimental phase" women in high school and college seem to think is so important about "take as many dicks in as many weird ways as you can", "fuck all the crazy bad boy out of you now so you can marry a nice guy in 20 years"
along with not being able to shame sluts as well now

all of it comes together, when you can have as much weird crazy sex you want with a wider range of attractive guys, and not face any of the consequences for it, why would you marry someone or even acknowledge the existence of anything less?
>>
>>23329673
that's bullshit, read normal tinder threads where people tell it's working for them
>>
I've gotten 0 messages from women on OK, it's all been from really obvious gay guys who message with either "hey" or "You want some BBC tonight?"

Tinder I've gotten two messages from women, and the conversation ended up drying within thirty minutes with no hope of survival.

I try to send a message on either, but I'm a dunce and have to work up to it.

At least I don't get nearly as many Tinder bots now.
>>
>>23329706
selection bias my friend
just like everyone who posts in the rate me threads is usually a 6/10 or above or everyone who posts in the dick threads has a 7inch+ dick

they'll only post if they're incredibly successful so they can brag about it
and that throws off people's perceptions
don't be fooled, online dating is a scam plain and simple
it is a way to rig the game against men and charge them to get women's attention
superlikes, (datingsite)+ memberships, all of it is charging for the ability to just talk to people like you should be able to for free
but these sites have built up these women's egos to the point where they think everyone else is below them, so now these things are needed to convince some boring basic bitch girl that you are at least at her level
>>
File: 242v9xg.jpg (158 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
242v9xg.jpg
158 KB, 1600x900
>>23329665
>large eyes
>azn
>pic related
IDK majority of women I know all want these muscular, strong shoulder/biceps (though not body builder strong)
Where as me, eh, no. I don't find any muscle attractive at all really. I just want a twiggy noodle boy. Like I had to google ottermode body and I was not impressed. Far too much arm muscle and I'd prefer a smooth flat chest and stomach over abs and pecs any day.
Only thing that's universal is
>fat.
Nobody wants fat people, except other fatties and even they don't want them they're just settling because its all they can get.
>>
>>23329706
I made the same experiences like those guys here.
>>
>>23329729
This guy just gets it completely
hell the biggest online dating site in Germany even uses bots on their own to lure men into spending even more money.
>>
>>23329696
IDK personally I see it as an age thing than anything, for example
>there's also the "experimental phase" women in high school and college seem to think is so important about "take as many dicks in as many weird ways as you can"
this goes both ways. I have yet to meet a guy in his 20's that wants a relationship IRL. They all just want a quick bang and then never talk to you ever again. No strings attached, just get that pure experience so you can apply it to someone important later. Or just get your dick wet. Plain and simple. I think with age, everyone, man or woman, starts to realize "shit I'm getting too old for this crap, better find someone to marry and settle down"
>why would you marry someone or even acknowledge the existence of anything less?
I have an answer to this, lots of women desire to be mothers at some point. And most women don't desire to be single mothers.
Stereotypically, this is the opposite for men. Men are more likely to be ok with not having kids, or at least don't envision themselves as being fathers since childhood. Their desires for children tend to be much more passive than women's. Like "Oh yeah, it'd be cool to be a dad I guess. Oh you're pregnant? Ok cool" Where as the majority of women have dreamed of being a mommy one day since they were children themselves.
Thats the motivation for marriage, it just doesn't come until the latter years when they've got themselves financially supported and they're ready to spit out that hellspawn into the world, and they go find the proper mate to do so.
Don't forget what sex is actually for. We're biologically wired to reproduce, and socially we've made it so marriage is necessary to do so "correctly". As we place a stigma against unwed couples with children.
Babbies and tax benefits are the only real purpose of marriage imo. Its just a legal contract.
>>
>>23329560

My sister literally added my step bro's friend on Facebook and messaged him saying she thought he was hot and he should take her out.

Been together 5 years now
>>
>>23329560
>it doesn't happen, it's a lie, a fairy tale
You're simply wrong, it happens and I have been hit on by women too (asking for my number/if I want to go out with her some time/and even the rare "you're good looking guy, I would like to get to know you)

It's not a myth >>23329783

>>23329639
>I don't use Tinder but used OKC
Send a good first message she can answer quickly and ask a few questions to see if you two click, if you like her answers tell her and ask if she would like to meet up for a coffee or tea
I don't know if that's stupid or not but I never ask for numbers, I ask to meet up before asking their number, if it goes well I ask if she wants to go out again and ask for her #, if not I don't and we part ways.

>Try to meet up as fast as you can without sounding pushy.

>>23329673
>What's with all these nice stories from our grandpa's and grandma's how they met each other while buying groceries? Sounds pretty nice to me
I know, I think so too, but technology and social changes ruined that, or rather changed it.
You can still hit on women when you go grocery shopping, make a joke about what she's looking at/buying or ask what she wants to cook with it/if she has a good recipe for that, some small talk and ask her out.
>>
File: rogerspreadeagle.jpg (93 KB, 942x693) Image search: [Google]
rogerspreadeagle.jpg
93 KB, 942x693
>be in shitty town that's ultra conservative and christian
>be opposite of both
>do online dating
>most "cool" girls are 1-1.5 hours away
>go long periods of time with 0 matches or conversation
>then all the sudden get 4-5
>most convos fade away because conversation blows
>manage to meet the few who are interesting
>either it turns out I really like them and they don't feel the same way or vice versa
>been trying to get out of town, most places want to hire me for shit
>closest thing is job a friend vouched for me at a local hospital
>would still be stuck in the same town
>be average looking but manage to at least find someone for sex every once in awhile
>just want a normal relationship

I mean I stay stubborn and optimistic but man it's just hard finding someone decent and takes up so much time.

But I'm trying bros, I really am.
>>
>>23324473
>noserings

Septum piercings are this decade's tribal armband tattoo.
>>
File: 1376679476373.jpg (28 KB, 344x505) Image search: [Google]
1376679476373.jpg
28 KB, 344x505
>do some recon on OKC with a fake account
>90% of women on there are single mothers and act proud about this fact

Is there really even a point to online dating?
>>
>>23330582
having sex with single mothers if you want to do that and you look enough like a male model that they'll respond to you
>>
>>23330582
Not really it seems. 0% luck for me.
>>
>>23330582
no, modern women are spoiled and the only winning move is to not play
it's most evident in online dating, but IRL relationships will catch up soon enough
>>
>>23330582
Single mom sex is some of the best sex tbqh
>>
>>23329889
Just a femanon view, but I like it when men ask me for their numbers. If I'm genuinely interested, I might be nervous that the guy isn't, so him asking my number just...confirms it for me? It's much more personal than a website or app. Also makes it seem more 'real'.
I DO get a lot of messages from men, but the ones that stand out do make me feel nervous. So it's always nice for a guy to sound 'encouraging' when interested. Sometimes shorter answers (not including 1 word replies) could be because a femanon is just as worried about fucking up as you are.
I met two exes online, one on 4chan and one on tinder.
I'll just write about the tinder experience
>Long story short, my friend downloaded tinder for me and used it to try get some guys to a bar with us, since she thought I was more 'conventional'.
>I go home and check out tinder and then giggle with her and then I tried to match up with a bunch of qts
>I did it more like collecting pokemon cards than anything ego related
>Not promiscuous, so I was NEVER really planing to meet up with anyone off the app.
> So swiping right for all chads
>One guy makes me stop for a second, I don't really know why
> He wasn't as attractive as the other guys I came across
>For some odd reason I look at his other pictures and even contemplate swiping left just because "whatever, they're pokemon cards"
>But some stupid goofy pic won me over and I swiped right.
> I wake up and all these 'chads' messaged me
> See the non-chad messaged me and for some reason I got nervous
> We talk and he really was nice but I was nervous and so was he
> We kept things short and sweet
> I was sort of worried since I thought I might blow it
>He asks for my number
>Yatta.jpg
> We talk on whatsapp, meet a week later
> Start dating after a month
> Move in together after 6 months

(We moved in together so early in the relationship because he applied to work closer to me for that summer, since we lived an hour apart)
>>
>>23327323
he put effort into starting a conversation with you and you replied with one word. The vapid and boring one is you.
>>
>>23330853
>having guys do all the work for you is hard and nervewracking
???
how?
you aren't doing anything, you're just spewing one word replies and having him entertain you because you have a vagina
>>
How many matches do you guys usually get? I think I have gotten like 11-12 the past 3 days(just installed it on friday), is that decent? Only like 3-4 have messaged back and no convos have gone anywhere, girls is it best to be straight up like "you dtf?" or should I try and be witty and retarded and ask if they like holocaust jokes or want to smoke crack and watch shrek? Part of me wants to just start trolling but I also want to get laid.
>>
>>23330582
>make an account on OKCupid 2nd Feb 2011, first time trying online dating
>fuck around with it, complete the profile, answer 75 questions, then forget about it
>remember a week later I'd made it, go in, there's a message pending and many visits
>grill has messaged me about something in my profile
>check her profile, seems pretty qt and matching tastes in a lot of things, has also made her profile recently
>message her back a couple of days later
>go on a date a couple of days after Valentine's
>still together 5 years later

It worked pretty well for me desu lads.
I get why you wouldn't like it, but having it>not having it, you never know when you'll get lucky.
>>
Lol all the guys on online dating want to fuck, none of the decent guys actually want a relationship. The only ones who do are the ones with no ambition and fucked up personalities. And even the ones who want a fuck buddy are messed up in the head. There's no hope with theses sites, it's very rare to find someone.
>>
>>23331248
I definitely would never give one word replies to someone I'm interested in. I'm not autistic.

I was nervous because obviously I was hoping he'd like me and we'd hit things off.
>>
>>23331638
Are you some salty femanon? Maybe you're just not the type of girl the guys think are worth investing having relationship with.
>>
>>23324383
>Living in Bozeman MT
>Attending MSU
>Decide to make an OKCubid account about a month ago
>Get to the point where they want to pick people you're interested in
>MFW there were only men

I didnt even bother setting up the rest of the profile.
>>
> killing it on tinder
> sex with 11 girls from the app over like half a year
> get chlamydia

fuck
>>
>>23327333
>That bio
Can you say fucking pseud? Who the hell desribes themselves in that way?
>>
>meet guy on okcupid
>we message back and forth and eventually move to skype
>we both have the same taste in music, he likes bands a lot of people near me have never heard of
>he called me pretty, one of the few guys to ever do so
>a week goes by without us talking, that's cool. we're both busy
>a month goes by
>i send a "hey! how are ya?" message and get nothing

he never spoke to me again. what did i do wrong, soc?
>>
>>23329324
>Hoodies, jeans, and autism shoes
Oh man, I love it.
>>
>>23329330
Poop is dirty yah dumbshit. I have a fucking rule of no ass hole plunging because I like having a working dick.
>>
>>23331793
you were boring and he got sick of carrying the conversations around you
>>23331643
>I never used one word replies
you know what I mean, 99% of female messages on dating sites and online lead to conversational dead ends and put the pressure on the guy to keep it going
you're constantly trying to end it as a shit test and he's constantly trying to keep it open

maybe if you didn't act like this you wouldn't have to be nervous or worry about whether he'll stick with you. maybe if you put some effort in instead you'd know
but it's too hard and you can't expect women to do anything when they have an all you can fuck buffet in front of them.
>>
>>23331836

carrying the conversations? wat? we talked about what was going on in his life and what he liked too as well though.
>>
>Meet guy on 4chan
>Get along well, end up dating
>Fly to meet him
>I come home and we start to plan next visit
>He disappears

>Over a year later, knock on door at 4 AM
>Marshals looking for him
>He's a fucking fugitive

He's dead now, though.
>>
>>23331870

that story turned pretty wild at the end
>>
>>23331870
awkwaaaaard
>>
>>23331852
I'm making assumptions based on my experience with women
they never fucking care about anything guys say, just how funny/how much money they have and will lead the conversation straight into dead ends over and over and over and try to sabotage people for their little shit tests

and given that online and on 4chan, girls are actually worse than IRL, I have no doubt that you are a slutty, boring, selfish basic bitch who does this kind of shit

or that you're just a guy or tranny trying to shitpost and bait
>>
>>23331920

why are you so angry? who hurt you?
>>
>>23331875
Just the way I like it.

>>23331926
A basic bitch, clearly.
>>
>>23331836
just put in the work man, women do get a ton of messages and that's not their fault. I've found a lot of girls on tinder where the conversation carries itself once you get a rhythm going. In my experience it's been more about saying things in an interesting way than it is about saying you do interesting things
>>
>>23331926
a lot of women collectively
spending 20+ years of your life seeking female attention only to have them act like you're not even a person, just a tool does that to you

mostly the "tinder games" that the basic bitches in my area do on OKC and tinder where they try to get me to buy them a pizza or beer and leave it somewhere for them to pick up without ever seeing me

I honestly feel like a walking wallet and have for years and years, and now that I'm graduating and getting a decent paying job I'm going to feel even more like one as what my job is and how much money I make becomes an increasingly common first question I get asked about, and the most sensitive one besides my virginity, lock of friends, or lack of gf

that's why I have been posting and calling people out ITT, I have seen he terrible and selfish shit women do, sometimes without even knowing it and seeing them come and complain about feeling nervous about some guy messaging her and carrying the conversation really sets me over the fucking edge
>>
>>23331983

c'mon man, just because a few women have been terrible to you doesn't mean they all are. don't use "calling people out" as an excuse to act like a dick. i mean i know this is 4chan and all but i sincerely hope you find a woman who treats you good.
>>
>>23332000
I've been in more long term relationships than any neckbeard in this thread and from my past experience and from what i have observed from my friends relationships is that women are like children and have no honor and are extremely stuck up and vapid.
>>
>>23332000
>few women
>send out HUNDREDS of messages
>so much time spent on chasing after them that my grades start to drop
it's a pretty big n to be real honest, there's a pretty good chance I have hit every type of woman in my area as far as dating goes and they all act similar to this
some try to hide it just like you saying NAWALT to it, but in reality it's all the same

they want some big dicked 6 foot tall pretty boy to come and tell her he's gonna pick her up and "smash"
no matter how much they deny it, that's what they're after, and everyone else is free meals and tools for them to toy with and exploit
>>
>>23332065

you're always going to be alone if you always think this way.

>>23332059

i honestly doubt you've had any relationships if you think women are like children
>>
>>23332059
nerd
>>
>>23332076
I was always gonna be alone anyways anon...
besides the single moms and used goods that are going to be after my money in 5-10 years, none of them show the slightest speck of interest or ever will

people lik eyou need to understand what it's like, not being treated like you're even a person
to women, men like me arent' even human, we're walking wallet, tools to be used for their enjoyment

think about all the things women like in guys and why they like them
they all like a list of
>he makes me laugh (he entertains me)
>he makes so much money
>he has such a big dick
>he's so useful around the house
everything comes from a utilitarian perspective where they see us as a resource to be exploited, there is no love in women's minds, only pure selfish greed

so you saying I'm never going to land any of these selfish, shallow, vapid cunts isn't the threat or comeback you think it is
>>
>>23332106
They also like when you're attractive
>>
>>23332106
so you're saying women are only attracted to attractive people. What else is there to go off when you don't know someone, are you looking deep into women's hearts and they're just vapid idiots who can't see past your ugly exterior?
>>
File: 1443835534798.jpg (51 KB, 473x480) Image search: [Google]
1443835534798.jpg
51 KB, 473x480
>be me
>don't break rule 1 of online daying
>fill out my preferences
>find a beautiful conservative girl
>we chat for awhile
>send awkward message because I'm an asshole
>beautiful conservative girl never messages back

I feel like I'm going to be relegated to the autism boards on 4chan complaining about women my entire life

Truthfully, all my faults with women stem from myself, but I need to complain once in awhile.
>>
>>23332123
>>23332148
as I said, utilitarian bullshit and what makes their giny tingle
it's incredibly funny and sad at the same time to see these sluts come on 4chan and whine about "men only like pretty girls :(" when not even the fat or ugly girls give you a shot
especially around valentines day, when all the basic bitch girls coem out about how unhappy they are that they're alone when they've been trying to forget that you're a person with feelings that exists and has been trying to get their attention the rest of the year
>>
>>23332190
you know you're kinda a slut for trying to get with all these girls when all you see them for is their vagina
>>
>>23332221
how is trying to find someone to spend time with and hold that shallow
I don't give a fuck about sex or me being a virgin, the emotional connection and wanting to experience young love is the whole reason I still hope and try on those sites
I see them as people with feelings and emotions, but I guess after feminism has wrecked the dating and relationship scene it's a bit much to expect the same thing back
>>
>>23332235
I don't wanna mix up your pitiful existence with your bad arguments, it's too separate issues.

Most people want human connection and it sucks that you'll never get it.

You're criticisms of women are dumb though, you're pretty much saying that given a selection of men, women should spend time with the man they're least attracted to or give equal time to every guy because they deserve a chance or something. Why would anyone do that? The incentive aint there, you gotta incentivise playboy
>>
>>23332235
also you're still a shallow hoe for wanting to spend time with and hold anyone with a vagina
>>
>about to get my first girl off Grindr since a dude is in an open relationship
>Tinder didn't get me a girl
wew
gay dating gets me more girls than straight dating
>>
>>23332296
I'm saying that online dating and social networks ruined women
sure, they should choose their best options, but the internet and connectivity has linked these girls with obscene numbers of potential suitors, so a guy now doesn't have to beat the rest of the couple thousand guys in his city, now he has to compete with hundreds of millions of guys

and the women don't have to do anything, they're spoiled, they sit back and wait for their 10/10 prince charming to come sweep her off her feet and treat her like a princess

I'm saying the game and life is unfair and rigged against men like me and I hate it and I hate the women liek the ones posting ITT about how they get so nervous whether or not the 1 in a million guy who messaged them and met their unreasonably high demands is going to stay or just pump and dump

when in reality, they are gonna get pumped and dumped, and then wonder where all the "good men" are now that they've blown them off trying to land their dream man for 20 years.

the whole things is shit, tear the whole thing down, remove dating sites, revert the sexual freedom bullshit, and get these women back in check or the rest of the world is gonna end up like japan.

a bunch of guys who stay by themselves and don't play the losing game, a bunch of predatory women, and a rapidly declining birthrate and drying country population wise. hypergamy helps no one except the women that feed off it, it's actually counter-productive to society at this point.
>>
>>23332296
I agree with you. I personally don't know how to incentivize women on dating sites. That why I go after girls irl. I'm able to show them my value.
>>
>>23330853
I dunno, isn't asking you out/wanting to meet you enough of proof I'm interested?

>>23331486
Hoping for the same

>>23331638
Why so salty?

>>23331793
Probably found someone better, always try to meet asap imo, creates closeness, only chatting online makes it easy to dismiss and forget the other person

>>23332059
>I've been in MORE long term relationships than any neckbeard in this thread
AKA you are not able to sustain a good and healthy relationship

>>23332065
Seems like you are a lost cause, you rather cry and complain and shift the blame on women for your shortcomings, after reading your posts I can totally understand why women avoid you.

Do you by any chance frequent r9k?
>>
>>23332336
>women back in check
>not wanting freedom
:^)
Nice try, fascist
>>
>>23332336
Women pick the best mates. They don't want mediocrity, they want the best. Me and you aren't the best. Sorry, reality sucks.
>>
File: lmu9I0Kl.jpg (12 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
lmu9I0Kl.jpg
12 KB, 249x249
>>23332190
Dude just like b more attractive
>>
File: ldwyzL7.png (175 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
ldwyzL7.png
175 KB, 500x278
>>23332392

You'll prove your worth to some pretty girl someday lad, we're all gonna make it brah

Well, I just tell myself that so I don't kill myself. Maybe we'll prove ourselves to a fatty some day
>>
>>23332361
>"lol, you must be an r9k virgin!"
I am, I was driven to be that type of person due to my experiences and the fact that the people there understand me and have had similar experiences
contrary to your opinions though, i wasn't like this before, I've been slowly turned into this by rejection and being treated badly by women

no one just wakes up with an attitude like this, so your "lol ur a virgin, no wonder no woman will touch you" isn't relevant in the slightest. the causation is the other way
do you seriously expect someone to try to get women's attention for 21 years and get shit on the entire time to not be bitter about it and call things as they've seen them?
do you expect me to say "all women are wonderful little flowers and can do no wrong"?
they're not, they're spoiled little children that society caters to and barely have to do work to maintain any kind of relationships or really get anything
and you somehow expect me to not call basic bitches out when they all have the same "short guys aren't human LOL", "guys with small dicks are pathetic", "if you make less than 100k, don't even fucking talk to me" attitudes?

am I supposed so suffer through this shit that drives me to suicide with a big fucking grin on my face?
I don't get it, seems to me like you want to pretend like women are some beautiful flowers that do no wrong and spew some useless platitudes to try to get rid of any arguments you don't like
>>
>>23332336
you said you're about to be a wealthy man, life is not rigged against you.

You're saying women should look 20 years into the future and envision themselves as a lonely hag and be like "whelp I guess I should date this ugly un-charismatic guy who I'm not attracted to because he won't leave me"

And look at your dream society man, you want women to be forced to settle for you because they don't have internet access. You really want a relationship with someone who isn't into you?
>>
I've been using all 3.

I've found that OKCupid has more fat girls and is very much a dating only thing.

PoF is a mixed bag, although I find it harder to get any conversations going.

Tinder died for me once they got rid of moments although once I deleted Tinder and started again, it's been better.
>>
>be me (first strike)
>date grill 40 miles away in another state I met off a dating site (strike two)
>didn't notice red flags grill was a crazy pill-head (strike three)
>after two years of being involved separate completely
>emotionally emptied

Online dating is gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>23332401
No, I'm more into hookers. I'm sexually satisfied. Fuck dating. And for women saying, "eww, why would you fuck that nasty girl." I would say "because you wouldn't fuck me and she willing too."
Be petty to be happy.
would like to hear a woman opinion on my comment though.
>>
>>23324383

I've just started online dating again after 2 years of no activity. I've got my share of story so bear in mind it might be long, but I think I've got some good stories and hope for people here.

Reasons I've didn't date online for a while was because I've got a girlfriend, but we broke 3 months ago and now I've been feeling pretty shit and decided to start my luck again with online dating. Funny thing, is I didn't found her online, guys anime convention can be a good place to find someone! Can tell more later about that.

It's kinda funny online dating, because for guys it's like a luck games, you send 100 messaged to girls and no response, but one day out of nowhere you have 1 girl wanted to talk to you, that's been happening to me for most of the times.

but the first time I've me someone online, it was on facebook.
>Random friend request appear
>It's a girl, first reaction was wtf it's a spam or junk account
>Still accept because why the fuck can happen anyway
>Started talking to me and said she likes my profile picture
>We start talking and finally decided to meet
>Oh what the fuck this is awkward.
>Can't find the girl
>Find her
>She's fucking ugly (could tell by the pictures, but whatever)
>Still I don,t really care about physical aspect so we continue or day
>Still awkward, especially the moment when we were walking the was the guy singing Hotel California, she looks at me with that big smile and try to hold me hand
>I'm lie nonononono, I'm not with her
>Before that I tell a story about popcorn, someone fucking stupid, she laughed and said I would be her popcorn friend group, like wtf...
>We get an ice cream, we finish the date, she tells me we could go see show together and hang out more
>Okay yeah...
>Finally told her online I'm not interested and things won't work out together
>tfw for once I made a girl cry on facebook on her wall, saying she will never find love (wtf girl on facebook...come on)

Next story in other post!
>>
>>23332431
you ever tried Bumble? It's like the elite hot people app and 4chan commenters for sure hate it cause it requires that women message first. I've managed to get one date out of it but it's brutal
>>
>>23332425
you're trying to ad-absurdum my arguments still huh?
I'm saying that globalization and feminism completely fucked over the sexual and relationship market.
yes, women should settle with people in their local regional area, the internet and dating sites, along with "sexual liberation" has encouraged them to try as many dicks as they can while they're still young

and no, I'm not saying grab some ugly dude early on, I'm saying be realistic and not wait 10 years to see if the guys that are pumping and dumping you consider you relationship material, they don't
I'm saying settle a little lower, compromise like our parents and grandparents did
don't wait for some prince charming to come save you, pick the nice guy who smiles at you and you think is nice and kind of cute, but isn't your dream man

and it's the truth, society has been building women up and up and up, but tearing men down at every chance they can get. things about "every girl deserves a prince charming that makes her feel perfect" and shit means they will wait and wait and wait for some unrealtic standard to be fullfilled

I'm drunk and rambling at this point, but I still mean all this shit, dating has been skewed towards women's favor for most of modern times, but in the last 10-20 years it has been getting more and more skewed constantly to the point where for most men, the only winning move is to not play, because things are fucking awful
>>
>OKC
>message fatties because tfw no gf
>no response

they think they're too good for me huh
>>
>>23332474
Did you offer to feed them?

Protip: They like eggs.
>>
>have tinder for 2 years
>college campus, attractive people everywhere, top 5 on 'most attractive' lists generally
>slut it up for 2 years
>so many chads - meet and fuck male models, doctors, lawyers, businessmen, frat presidents
>one day i match with a 5.5/10 guy. he messages me, i miss it
>turns out he was just visiting town
>we start talking
>fall in love
>he moved out here to be with me while i finish school
allwasbetterthanexpected.jpg

I wasn't looking for love and I found it. I miss my tinder tho )':
>>
>>23332468
>implying you're kind of cute and not eww gross
>>
>>23332485
Beta bux
Feels good not to live in the US
>>
>>23332494
>tfw there will always be guys lonely enough to forgive girls for being whores

feels bad
>>
>>23332458

So before that, I never thought about dating sites, but I'm desperate (not so much to go out with the first one coming at me) so I try some sites, I live in Quebec, so it's some french site, but other popular sites, I don't remember all of them, but from my mind there's OkCupid, POF, Twoo, and 1 or 2 more...

>Set up profile
>Think my description will get girls talking to me
>Actually it doesn't do much, probably to much stuff written or I just sound insecure
>Start liking profiles, sending messages, no response, getting desperate...
>Girl start talking to me
>Oh she looks hot and not that stupid! (because even when I was browsing profiles 75% of them I said not interested, either stupid profile or stupid picture)
>We talk a while, learn we go at the same college but she has a boyfriend, but things a not going well, actually they are going terribad
>Help her with all this (because at the end of the day, I'm a good guy and I'm good at helping people!), she even thought of suicide and I'm pretty convince i've helped her a lot not to do it
>We go on a couple of dates, but they are not doing so great
>She goes back with that stupid guy that almost made her kill herself
>Fuck that shit I'm not talking to her anymore (the story if way longer than that, but that's basically the key point)
>Few months later (almost a year) she adds me again on facebook, they broke out again and she even had another boyfriend in between.
>WTF does she adds me?
>She annoys me, I was already pissed at what she did before, but now she's really getting annoying
>Finally tell her either we go out or she can shut the fuck up and never talk to me again, tired of being mr.nice guy being manipulated
>At 4-5 am when i had insomnia I fucking told her I was tired of her shit (she used to just send me message saying hi how are you, and then nothing, like every day, without saying anything after) and finally deleted her for good and blocked her.

Next story in the following post!
>>
>black
Fucking OkCupid did the math and I don't get dates because I'm a darker skin color. I'm a skinny attractive big dick havin' sauve asshole and I've got the same chances as a fat white guy with a 2 inch dick. Fucking shame. It's okay though. I'm kind of going out with a black chick with huge tits, so it works. Sucks that I have to pay to see cute girls. Fuck that place and that attractive rating bullshit.
>>
>>23332468
you know this sexual liberation is good for men too, even if it's not you. There's men attached to all these dicks that women are taking.

I don't know why you want to be like our parents and grandparents, you're like 20 right? That lifestyle looks boring and restrictive to me but I dunno. Why don't you come back to these women in 10 years and see if they want to start a family with you then? That way they get to have fun while they're young and you both get the relationship you want to settle for, win win
>>
>>23332488
>implying you're not a madcunt :o)
>>
>>23332543
:^) Eww, gross. And creepy too :^)
>>
>>23332517

To this day I'm still mad at her about her stupid shit, and she's fucking boring also, all she does in study in some administrative stuff and watching boring movies and feels like a robot, she have no drive or anything, she simply exists. So she's fucking boring and annoying, glad things stopped there.

The next story happened before the last one, I don't know why I didn't tell this one first, but whatever. This one was when I was in a apartment, with 2 girls as roommates (and I'm suck a beta cuck I didn't fuck any of them!). This story is fucking shameful and I could have probably banged that girl, but I was too stupid, but anyway it's still funny and I can laughed about it now.

>Roomate set me my profile on POF
>We together browse girls there and by a fucking miracle, the first one I send a message she replies almost instantaneously
>She fucking hot, like my type of girl, she loves cartoons, video games, had tatoos, etc.
>Things go really well online and we invite her in our apartment
>She come with friends so it's not that awkward and actually we all have a good time
>I was a really nervous guy at the time, not good around women and of course, virgin.
>Enjoy her company and she enjoys mine, my roommate tells me she's into me, and she was into me
>I even go to our apartment
>That's when I could have fucked her, the signal was there, but I fucking missed it like the stupid virgin I was.
>After that evening things didn't go well (of course she was fucking disappointed in me)
>I'm madly in love, like stupid blind love
>Learn a couple of day later she's liking my roommate.
>They kiss, but as far as I know (and wouldn't care) they don't go farther
>The girl sends me a message saying to stop loving her because she loves my roommates but she was erspecting me and refusing advances, so now that girl is accusing me for not letting them be together.
>Wtf do I have to do with that...

This one is a bit longer, can't fit it in one post sadly, too bad.
>>
>>23332540
>why not go back to these women in 10 years?
>why don't you take the used goods and single mothers once they've fucked countless guys and decided they're going to settle on vanilla missionary procreative sex for the rest of their days?

and yes, there are men attached to these dicks, but it's the same guys
tinder and OKC have done studies, and it's almost always 20% of guys having sex with 80% of girls

it's the same pretty boy chads having sex with all of them, it doesn't favor any men except the elite few who get their own personal harems

that's the reason, because I want a girl who I can form an emotional connection with, hasn't been sleeping around for years, isn't still caught up on her exes and previous sex exploits, and wants a connection with me

but that means that no girl my age wants what I want and waiting for 10 years means I get the literal bottom of the barrel used goods and gold diggers and I'll be a 35 year old virgin with no value to them other than a steady paycheck for their bastard children

that's why I'd rather have a more restrictive sexual market, it's restricted as hell for most men anyways, so why not limit it for everyone?
>>
>>23332540
Look at it this way. Women are cars.
Do you want a new shiny beautiful one or an old one that's damaged?
Why do I have to settle for less if she not willing to either?
>>
>>23332599

>I talk with my roommate, she tells me she doesn't give a fuck about her also, so I am even more confused about that girl.
>Replied to her that I don't know what's happening and I don't really care because since the last time I've seen her I started caring less and less
>This is the final thing we say to each other, I had no reply to that and I do believe my roommate didn't see her again, or only one or two times after.

But I'm kinda glad, because I dodged a bullet with her!

>Find her facebook recently
>She's now with a guy
>They have a kid
>They seem poor as fuck
>But they have a happy family (I guess)

To this day I don't want kids and have to be with a girl that wants to settle down and have babies and a beautiful dog! I find this fucking lame and I wanna travel in a few years, so no I won't settle down with and have babies, you can forget about it.

As a bonus I'll put the message she sent me because of my roommate!

Hello!
I found out u have a crush on me for a while now and it seems because (roommate) is a good friend im not able to see her...
And the worst is she is my type of girl sooo bad and she is too loyal to you so im the one who pays because of that...
I dont like having people telling me that nothing can happen between us because one guy in the picture has a crush on me amd he doesnt even speak to me anymore ... (roommate) is more a friend than u for a while now ... So please told her its okay me and her to be friend and all because she is the one i want...

I still laugh to this day when I see it.

Well I'll see if I have another online story to share! Feel free to ask any questions also, I'm looking to talk with people here!
>>
>>23332618
it's really hard to argue within the context of your made up world where the only happy people are the ones who got married at 25 and everyone else turns into a crackhead at 35. And if you really just care about emotional connection then why do you keep bringing up sex, I think you're bitter girls are having sex with other people than you and you're too shallow to see past that in them.
>>
>>23329330

I've had anal sex, but never thought you could actually have poop on your dick,damn seems like I was lucky.
>>
>>23332736
I do care somewhat about sex because it's a normal part of a healthy relationships, but it's not the main part, the emotional connection is
but having sex with people limits your ability to bond later on, some girl who has had hundreds of partners or has regular casual sex won't be able to emotionally bond as well with someone after all that
that's what I mean about used goods, they have kids they expect their next bf to take care of and they are emotionally unable to bond
for them, money is everything, there is no love, only a care about who can give their kids the most money
and that's really shitty

and it's true, the gold diggers at 30 are usually used goods, they're the whores who were tossed around and couldn't keep a guy despite sleeping with countless dudes

and they always have the same story about it to, "I'm sorry anon, I used to do x with people in college, but I won't ever do it with you, just procreative sex"
"sorry anon, I have a headache, no sex tonight"
I'd rather not get into a sexless relationship, it's not all I care about, but god damn if it isn't a huge part of any healthy relationship
>>
>>23332691
you just fell for the damaged goods meme, I'd say vagina quality goes up with more experience. And age breaks down penises just as much as vaginas, so I mean we're about to be some busted jalopies with limp dicks soon enough
>>
>>23332736
Your suggestion was to wait 10 years for a woman that may or may not want to be with you. Wait 10 years of extreme loneliest and depression for a person who will not love you back. You're telling these guys to be the last option of a desperate woman.
>>
>>23332763
> "I'm sorry anon, I used to do x with people in college, but I won't ever do it with you, just procreative sex"
> "sorry anon, I have a headache, no sex tonight"

You're a gotdamn 20 year old virgin nobody has ever said these things to you, why do you think this is what life is like. And you'd rather not get into a sexless relationship? What the fuck do you think it's gonna be like when you're 35 and you've already been married for 10 years?
>>
>>23332768
Fuck that, are you insane. This dating game is rigged in women favor. That why I love hookers. No bullshit and levels the playing field with monetary incentives.
>>
>>23332774
yeah I know what he wants, I just got sick of arguing in the parameters of his stupid world-view where he only wants emotional connection but also sex sometimes and also an attractive wife and also they don't have a phone and also he's none of the things that a woman wants
>>
>>23327651
>Was
what happened ;_;
>>
>>23332815
that's a real shame that all you got is money to attract women, you know there's folks out there who go on dates and enjoy each other's company, don't even have to spend more than $5.00 for a coffee or beer. And here you are dropping hundreds on women with by far the most broken vaginas according to your standards
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 194x259) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 194x259
>>23332768
If this is true, why do older women go after younger men?
Why do older men go after younger women?
Not that I mind dating a hot older women because I have a milf fietish.
>>
>>23332840
Alright talk to me, I'm a bit more grounded.
>>
>Ctrl F for terms that would could be me.
>0 Results.
>>
>>23328482
>going out with someone 3 times
>buying all that shit

how does it feel being a beta?
>>
>>23332873
I meant experience in terms of someone who's had sex vs. someone who hasn't, a girl who's had more sex is gonna be better at it. Old age comes for everyone though, and you agree but your previous point seemed to be suggesting that at 35, women are damaged goods but you aren't, or actually I guess I don't get what your point was
>>
>>23332694

I think I'll just talk a little bit about the dating sites I'm using right now.

I've been setting up account since 2 days ago, changed my old profiles for something more attractive and more joyful. I'm putting emphasis on my ambition and the fact I'll have tons of money soon because of work.

I've set up an account on gk2gk, POF, OKC and Tindr.

But of course it's only been 2 days, but nothing really happened, but I just feel like people are scared to talk. I send good messages (I think) that invites the girl to answer so we can talk about stuff we love, but they don't seem to respond, people visit my profile, but they don't send a message.

Girls have tons of expectation, it's crazy, like they think they're princesses and can choose whatever the fuck she wants, I understand they get spammed, but still it's really crazy. If they would only take the chance to say a hello, maybe they'll get something good out of it.

From experience, it takes a couple of week getting something interesting, I'll see now with my new profiles and I'll probably keep posting, I love telling stories and how things are going. Although I just got out of a long relationship and it's only been 3 months, I'm really hesitant to get back into a relationship soon, but I'm mostly looking to make new contacts and meet new people, but unfortunately, most of the girls think we just want to get inside her and that's it...wish that mentality would change.
>>
Riddle me this

>match with a few girls in Tinder
>obviously there is some mutual interest
>send a non-creepy, non-threatening opener
>usually a question about them or something
>never a response

Why swipe right in the first place if you're not gonna say anything?
>>
>>23332929
I think every girl's profile has a couple obvious things that everyone tries to talk to them about and they're sick of those questions, like if it says they go to a certain college everyone asks them how they like that school. I don't know if you're using those openers, but I usually go for the deep cuts, like mention something in the background of their photo
>>
>>23331688
>not killing it on tinder
>get a match
>chat do a few days, she's cool
>she invites me over to smoke
>free pot and sex
>3 weeks later she tells me she has chlamydia
got tested and came up negative but jfc on my first hookup?
>>
>>23332963
Then why not do the opener themselves? Fucking baffling.
>>
>meet two people, one off tinder, one of okc
>meet first one, she breaks it off two weeks later because she "has feelings for someone else"
>meet second one, she wants to stop talking cuz she still loves her ex
>get an ugly stupid fat stalker on POF
fml
>>
>>23332909
Ok I see your point and how you misinterpreted my argument. You do make a good point on sex experience and its true. My point is this. Sex is a factor of relationship whether guy are explicit about it (i.e. Chad types) or pretend not to care about it (i.e.: nice guys). Now, society values younger women more than older ones. This is because as I said, they see them as "used goods." It mostly a nature fertility type thing. Older women are seen as infertile (which can untrue/true depending on age). Tell if you understand or have any disputes before I move on with the rest of my arguments.
>>
>>23332965
damn man, better you learn to stop raw dawgin from a pleb level STD like chlamydia though. You probably learned this already but like 1 in 20 sexually active people have it without any symptoms. Just gotta strap up in all situations
>>
>>23333001
no disputes, I just think "used goods" needs to stay in quotation marks
>>
>>23332985
not so baffling
imagine young cricket, that you are an attractive girl. You have hundreds of matches on tinder, all of whom you are at least potentially attracted to. Would you not simply respond to those suitors who have taken the initiative to approach you? And of those dozens of suitors, would you not invest your mental energy in only the most cunning and handsome? And how could one blame you, a fair girl besieged on all sides by men, for the loneliness of those poor souls who cannot even muster the creative energy to string together an interesting opener
>>
>>23333057
Ok I will. So, if we were to put people on a pedestal in the date game, it would go like this in this order (younger girl, young man, older woman, older man). This ranking assumes generality as the are many variables that could be applied (i.e. girl has nice ass or boy has huge dick). With this hierarchy in dating in place, younger man have the best chance with younger women. The problem this hierarchy is this gives younger women absolute power in the dating game as we agree in the last post. Do you agree or disagree? And if so on what?
>>
>>23333121
I can't really argue with the general attractiveness hierarchy although as you've said it's very general. My problem with where I think you're going with this is you're fixation on these power dynamics and whether it's "fair" or whatever that women should hold so much influence in dating. I feel like you're treating them like someone who you're competing against and it's not fair they got a better sex organ
>>
>>23333205
Well nothing fair in this world, correct? The last guy was "fixed" on the power dynamic and it's true. They do hold more power in relationships. That because society and nature dictates it. Absolute power corrupts absolutely. These girls are types of girls have unrealistic expectations of men because they been told to do so. I'm not bitter because I understand. I want a hot busty blonde doesn't mean going to get her. I have a unrealistic expectation of who I want to date and who will take me. It's a human thing. but mostly everyone else except younger women understands, they must lower expectations if they want to find a mate. This is what the other guy was railing on about. He wants them to be taken down a peg or two. hes the peasent yelling at the king. He is not going to change society with his banter. do you agree or not? If not, why? Next post conclusion.
>>
>>23333106
>>23333205
holy shit man, I come back and you go full white knight mode
jesus christ talk about living in your own world
>>
>>23333317
shut up bitch
>>
>>23333317
In what way I'm I wrong? Society does place younger woman on a higher pedestal?
>>
>>23333351
haha, you seriously are a pussy whipped little shit
you see that things are absolutely skewed and unequal, and society will only take it in a more unequal direction, but you defend it so hard and accuse me of living in some fantasy world

women are cruel selfish little children who can only think for themselves because society and the world babies them and gives them everything with absoultely 0 effort
they are given everything on the merit of having a vagina and you're somehow ok with this and want nothign to change

LOL maybe if you defend them hard enough they'll give you a little kiss and you can feel like someoen actually fucking cares about you
>>
>>23333301
well I didn't want to lean on ad hominem stuff but you and that other guy pretty much just offer up your own experiences with women as examples. I'm pretty good with women and I don't lower my expectations at all. This is my first valentines alone in 7 years because I want it to be, I moved a date I'm having to tomorrow night. And I don't got shit to give but dick and conversation. So I can't really relate to these gold digging parasitic relationships you're talking about and I know they are not the only way or even normal way for men and women to interact
>>
>>23333414
Actually, that's what I'm getting at. You shouldn't compromise yourself (i.e.: values, morals, religion , hobbies and likes) for someone else's happiness. This is what nice guys do and women sense it. Only you can make yourself happy. If the girl doesn't like you move on to another. Don't go looking for someone else to make you happy. Make yourself happy.
>>
>>23333301
I don't think he's a peasant to a king. I think he sees women as a competing force but if anything it's other men who drive up competition among ourselves. Whether or not it's morally correct, I think it's healthier to view dating and everything that comes with it from an entirely self-centered view, and not worry about what a girl is getting out of you or how she has power in the dating realm. Just do what you are willing to do to get what you want, in this case sex, and don't worry if someone potentially played you
>>
>>23333385
I agree with you on women, so I don't know what you mean on white knighting.
>>
>>23333486
he's talking to me
>>
>>23333476
That's what I meant when I said society, men value young pussy so much, they are willing to sell their souls. They sell thier values, religion, ethic, and likes to a point where they end up being a shell of a man.
>>
>>23333515
yeah and that's a really guy thing, women have zero responsibility for that except to react to it. If old women were throwing money at me I'd damn sure take it. So I think it's a dumb mindset to blame women for your failures with women, and I think it's really dumb for that other guy to wish for a nostalgic past that he never experienced where people are miserable just so he can have a chance at sex
>>
>>23333603
Who said I was a failure and who said I was blaming them? Women are a product of what men made them. It's mens fault for put them up a pedestal. Look at my last post.
>>
>>23332985
I'll tell you why I don't initiate the conversations on tinder at least.
I know that most guys on tinder just swipe right every girl, without even looking at their profile or hardly even at their pics, because its a "waste of their time" to look at someone they could potentially not match with.
Therefore, in my eyes, if I match with a guy who doesnt message me I assume he thinks I'm really ugly and only swiped me because he swiped everyone. Especially since I have *not looking for hookups* as my first line in my profile, I assume most guys are on tinder to bang and when we do match and they finally bother to see my page they move on before chatting after seeing I'm not interested in sex.
But that's just me.
>>
Basically:
>Have a few online profiles
>MeetMe (my oldest one. I've had this since high school, which was 6 years ago and I used to just play the games. The site has gone to shit), OKC, and Tinder.
>MeetMe is basically nothing but landwhales or people that made a account and never get on
>OKC has a few good looking girls.
>Visit their profile, send message if they have something that interests me
>Same with Tinder, try to message something related to their bio
>If you like cats, I ask if you have any and what kind
>If you work at Disney, I ask something related to it
>If your profile pic is you in Paris, I ask how you enjoyed Paris
>Couple of times they'll respond
>I'm the only one showing any sort of interest
>They reply with very few words and never ask me anything
>After two days they stop altogether

I'm honestly at the point now to where I don't even really care about getting a girlfriend. I'm mainly just on these sites to see if I can get laid. If I like the girl, maybe we can take it further, but from the shit that I've been witnessing irl and how the "formula" of online dating works, I've basically given up. Plus to be honest, there's something about Illinois girls that turn me off. They have this really 'holier than thou' attitude and they're really high maintenance and uptight.
>>
>>23324410
Plenty of fish
>>
>>23333784
>They have this really 'holier than thou' attitude and they're really high maintenance and uptight.
Isn't that just women in general?
>>
>>23333798
Although you do have a point, there is a huge difference in where you live at. When I was in North Carolina I was getting girls that were way out of my league. Even got one girl that already had a boyfriend and we were seeing each other for a month. After high school I moved to Illinois and NOTHING. I'm lucky if I get a girl to even talk to me let alone date me. My looks didn't really change. If anything I look better now than I did back then since I don't drink 6 cans of soda a day and I'm working out almost every day.

I just don't get it. Girls in Illinois just have this attitude that girls in North Carolina didn't have.
>>
>>23325325
I'm not that attractive but I have gotten first messages on OKC, mostly uggos but still something. Only one date though because I'm pretty much autistic
>>
Basically talked to this girl for 2+ hours today. Exchanged numbers and we both seem to really like each other, a lot...
>>
File: Simon_Raymond_is_my_dick.jpg (22 KB, 231x300) Image search: [Google]
Simon_Raymond_is_my_dick.jpg
22 KB, 231x300
>>23324383
>>23331677

I just made an account on POF. Anyone have any experience with it? It seems like most people treat it like tinder, but I took time to fill a lot out.

Also does anyone know of other dating apps that doesn't require facebook? I figure I might as well try casting a wider net.

>pic unrelated
>>
>>23334284
gonna be real honest with you.. it's probably the best way to meet people, especially if you have to work and stuff. Easy to block and easy to also scam, so be careful with those that want more than just some action on the side. You can even record 30 sec of audio. Just be yourself. But it's something, at least for me. You gotta cast your net to find that person.
>>
>>23332929
When I was on Interpals I'd get a shitload of messages from girls from all over. At first I'd try to reply to all of them, then it just got boring and started to stop replying to most of them and by the end I just stopped altogether, even with girls that sent actual interesting messages.

Comes a time when you get so many messages you have an overload and just stop giving a fuck, I know how grills must feel like on a daily basis on sites.
>>
>>23324473
In my experience girls from PoF are both fatter and dumber, and usually blacker, than girls on OKC

Tinder is in this weird place now where some girls use it just to fuck and some just "want friends." I've only met two girls from there, one we banged pretty much immediately and the other I went on an actual date with.
>>
>>23332413
Funny how you twist the words around and get offended so easily.

>>23332466
Sounds interesting, might try it for fun.

>>23332920
People are way more pickier at online dating than they are irl.

>Girls have tons of expectation, it's crazy, like they think they're princesses and can choose whatever the fuck she wants
As I said before, yeah, there is a reason those people have to use online dating. Nobody wants to put up with their shit irl so they have to resort to a wider field of options.
>BUT
There are also good girls, who are interesting and nice and just want someone to love them or were just unlucky irl. I know those are the minority, but they are there as well.

>unfortunately, most of the girls think we just want to get inside her and that's it...wish that mentality would change.
Yup, sucks, one of the reasons I try to hold back on Dates, but then they might think I'm not interested or don't find them attractive...

>>23332929
Yeah, that's what I don't understand either, if you are actually looking to meet people, might as well swipe left or unmatch if you aren't interested.

But I only use the Apps to collect matches too, I don't message them and often times ignore messages, just doing it to see how many matches I can get and from whom.

>>23333784
Nothing more annoying than short/oneword answers, if this continues for one or two more questions or if she doesn't ask me something as well I simply drop them and move on to the next person.
>>
>>23324383
OP here (ID might have changed). Glad this took off.
>>
>>23327651
Why do people say this shit, "I'm on tinder but only as a joke". Nobody is buying it.
>>
that feel when I have problems with enthusiastically and regularly replying to grills on tinder and don't want them to think I'm not interested or something.
On the one hand I'm glad they wrote to me first, appreciate it etc., on the other I'm not very good at that online shit talk, especially with more than 1 girl at a time.
It's not that I'm not attracted to them, because I am.
>>
>post in a thread
>it drops 4 fucking pages down
yeah how about nah
>>
>get matches on tinder or adda from /soc/
>try to talk to them
>some don't reply at all
>the ones that do reply I usually have a good conversation with for a bit
>eventually they all block/ignore me without warning for seemingly no reason

why even add someone if you're just going to block them?
>>
>chick matches me, starts talking
>we have a convo
>seems to go well but she drifts off
>next couple of days I message her but she seems less interested
>eventually i stop messaging as she never seems to initiate conversation or bring up topics to talk about
>she unmatches me

I knew it was coming but damn it still feels bad man.
>>
>Meet girl on Tindr
>Into hockey and video games
>Dream girl
>Start talking to her
>Ask her on date. she says yes
>Go on date, nothing major
>Ask for a second date, yes again
>Go on date, hold hand then kiss her
>Ask for third, yes again
>Go on date, make out
>Go home happy as shit
>She calls me
>Thinking "Oh fuck yes this is going to be perfect"
>Tells me we can't go out any more
>Turns out she was pregnant with ex
>Well shit
>2 months pass
>Baby dies
>Sadness over takes her
>Try to help her
>To upset
>She ends up killing her self
>Never really got over her
>>
>>23336444
I think many do just for keks.
I already had other social media (instagram) that I met people on, so I didn't have a need for tinder.
I really wasn't looking for romance or sex because I wasnt lonely and I'm not promiscuous.
>>
>>23332859
We broke up because there was tension regarding our conflicting work schedules (He had 4 days 12h shifts and 6 days free, I had 6h shifts and 2 days free) sounds silly now, but it caused lots of arguments regarding our free time.
>>
>>23331836
Maybe the reason you think 99% of conversations you have with females end in dead ends it might be
>Because you're not 99% of girls 'type'
>You aren't a good conversationalist

You said 'if I didn't act like this'. Act like what? I just said I didn't send him one word replies, and put in effort. Obviously I was nervous because I was hoping things would go well, since he was a really interesting and nice guy.

You'd also have a fuck buffet in front of you if you knew your demographic.
>>23331920
I've never heard of a woman ask about how much money a person makes off the bat. If you are 40+ please get off 4chan.
>>
>>23332361
>I dunno, isn't asking you out/wanting to meet you enough of proof I'm interested?
Sure, but I've never had someone ask me out before asking for my number
>>
>>23338824
nah, I'm 21
nothing but college girls around me but god damn do they only care about money
they also do this OKC and tinder games bullshit where they ask a dude to buy them pizza and beer with a fake address so they get shit for absolutely nothing

things in dating and life are completely fucking skewed in women's favor but somehow they're all whining and convinced that they're so oppressed and need more power and rights over people like me
there is no fuck buffet for me, only women and 10/10 guys get that luxury
at this point I have never even been on a date with a woman, if I'm absolutely 0 girl's type, then I honestly am just going to kill myself before I hit 25
it seriously just fucking amazes me how ignorant you can be to what other people go through and somehow think dating is some amazing thing because you won the coin toss at birth
>>
so how do i get between matching and meeting the person

theres literally fucking nothing to talk about
>>
>>23327323
I actually found that funny and attractive. Honestly if a guy can make me genuinely laugh with a pickup line, he's in.
The only one i've had so far that's offended me is "If I was a watermelon, would you spit or swallow my seed?"
>>
>>23338986
Maybe you have nothing to offer to girls who aren't gold diggers?

Normal women don't cry about oppreshun. It's just in US college environments because the libtard agenda is shoved down the students throats.

If you're a 4/10 your fuck buffet is 1/10 women SJW landwhales. Just accept it.

You seem like a shit person, so I'm not surprised girls don't like you. You should an hero.

I have actual human interaction and male friends and I DO know what the average non autistic male goes through in regards to dating. Most men are slutting it up in their 20's. You're not the norm.
>>
>>23339117
post screenshot and I can see if I have advice.
>>
i'm looking for some advice about a tinder interaction.
a week or two ago, i matched with a barista from my favorite coffee shop who i'd always wanted to talk to but was never sure how. so i was really excited, we talked, he gave me his number, he asked if i wanted to hang out with him and watch some anime. but our schedules didn't match up for the week because service industry is an inconsistent hell. so i texted him when i got my schedule for next week and suggested a couple days when i'd be free, and he never responded.
he'd previously gone to the lengths of saying he'd skip band practice or try to get out of work so we could meet, said he was excited to meet me, but it's been a week and he hasn't texted back.
do i text him again and ask what's up or do i just leave it?
>>
>>23339373
thanks you stupid fucking cunt
you just ignore everything I say and go back to living in your own little perfect normie world
seriously go fuck yourself
you people are fucking cruel and awful and I can't believe I fell for the bait again
every fucking time I talk about the things taht happened to me, shitheads like you start baiting me and start draggin g me down as a person

don't worry I'll kill myself soon enough you curle piece of shit poor excuse for a human being
>>
>>23329143
Just from that alone I would date you.
Assuming you're mildly handsome, smart, and already somewhat successful (not a gold digger, I want to have a well paying job and I want a partner with the same) you are already a pretty good candidate. Unless your personality is trash or you like my little pony or something.
(im a femanon who, according to others is a 6-9/10)
>>
>>23339506
it sounds like your problem is you're a whiny fuck. you'll have better luck with women when you don't hate yourself, and women, so much. find some fulfilling hobbies. that is the best way to meet people who will like you and who you will like.
>>
>>23339490
I would at least ask whats up. and if there's nothing after that then its probably time to move on.
>>
>>23339528
Literally this. greenposter is confirmed overweight neckbeard "niceguy"
>>
>>23337108
holy shit
>>
>>23339388
conversation is literally
>Her: Hi cutio xo (3 AM)
>Me: Hey beautiful (11:49 AM)
>Her: How's your morning so far? (11:49 AM)
>Me: Just woke up lol, urs? (11:50 AM)

like what the fuck, what do i restart with
>>
>>23339506

Calm down man. I've used dating site for a long time (you can see stories on this thread) and I actually got a girlfriend when I was 24 and it wasn't even online. I was getting desperate, but finally something happened, you just gotta give it time man, do activities, take care of yourself, be self-confident and things will go better, not saying things will go like you want in a few months, but you can't just sit on your ass and expect things to happens.

And no I've never met a women who asked for my income or any stupid shit like that, I think everyone around 20yo is a student with not my money, you are paranoid.
>>
>>23339655
stop texting like a girl. Don't compliment people, don't say lol or urs, and don't wake up at 11:49 in the morning you bum
>>
>>23339655
I dunno, I wasn't very on point with Tinder until the last day. Basically got pretty buzzed and when I woke up I had all these matches, conversations, and one girl's number who seems like she's in love with me. Just keep a happy, upbeat attitude and it can be pretty easy to turn a dull chat into something actually meaningful.
>>
>want to find a girl
>is a girl

I'm beyond fucked, and not in the way I'd like.
>>
>>23339775
ur absolutely right, i wasnt thinking when i woke up and felt like an idiot after. i have a lot of female friends so i talk like a bitch too much. plus its a no work day today. Is there any way to fucking save this like goddamn i was dumb

>>23339788
ye keeping it upbeat seems good, but i keep talking like a girl as >>23339775 said so i need better talking ideas
>>
>>23339883
Starting out I guess, not much wrong with flirting though once you've been talking a while. Only thing is it can detract from real conversation and get stale after a while. Just make sure you're putting effort in and not just sending 4-5 words at a time. If they don't seem interested or pick up the slack then move on.
>>
I don't get the people saying picking up on facebook is wrong. My last two girlfriends (of 2 years each) and multiple hookups i have all met through mutual friends on facebook. Usually talking shit on a friends status, then i add them or they add me, we talk for a bit, then say "hey we have a few mutual friends and we're into the same shit, i'm really surprised we havent ran into each other yet, want to go out and do something this weekend?"

and bam. done.

Its so much fucking easier than dating sites
>>
File: 3491589-1+aa.jpg (1017 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
3491589-1+aa.jpg
1017 KB, 2560x1600
>>23324383
>>23324383

fucking plebs, just use discord.. even /soc/ has one (https://discord.gg/0pbsV1wtpwpFmNjP)
>>
>>23339117
>>23339655
Ask her what her plans for the day/week are, if she likes you, which she seems to do, she will say she has some free time, ask her out on her free day.
Or check her Bio, if she likes movies ask her which is her favourite or if she has some recommendations or something she wants to see => cinema date with a meal/drink afterwards to talk about the movie (no awkward silence since you have a topic)

Talking and getting to know someone in person is a lot easier and more fun than stupid texting. And you can get along well during texting but the chemistry between you isn't working irl.
>>
>>23340239
I constantly hear everyone say movie dates are a bad idea though
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.