[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New tinder thread, the old one was already rotting. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 225x225
New tinder thread, the old one was already rotting.
Let's say a girl wrote to me first and is rather interested. We've exchanged some conversation; I'm bad at talking online, can I just ask her to meet for a coffee? The Valentine's Day seems suitable but I'm not sure if I want to meet tomorrow, is proposing to meet like in a week ok?
>>
Bump, damn, /soc/ is dead during these hours
>>
>>23324203
>can I just ask her to meet for a coffee?
Well, that's like the whole idea behind that whole tinder thing.
you know, you chat a bit with the opposite gender, with both parties having confirmed some interest, and yeah, like, NO, DONT ASK HER TO MEET! YOU'LL BREAK THE APP!!!! OR THE WHOLE UNIVERSE!! NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THIS!!!

>Valentine's Day seems suitable but I'm not sure if I want to meet tomorrow,
Yeah, could be weird, so just ignore that weird day
>is proposing to meet like in a week ok?
Sure. If you want to decrease your chances, because she is likely talking to at least 10 other guys who have time for her at any single day in this week…

dont be too thirsty (>yeah, like, you know, I have time whenever you want, j-j-just message me, if you have the time for it, yeah, pls?????), but dont postpone it forever.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-13-14-21-35.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-13-14-21-35.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2560
I've gotten around 30 matches but they are almost always either mute or super boring, I can't even small talk.

What's wrong?
>>
>>23324385
Yeah I just meant that I don't like empty talking via tinder and would like to ask her out as soon as possible.
Also well, I think Thursday isn't too far away so I'll just try that
>>
>>23324407
You're an Anglo, you only have bots there. :^)
>>
>>23324407
Join us here bro
>>23324383
>>
>>23324407
>5´7´´
>Tinder
>rekt
>>
>>23324407
Your nose.
-femanon
>>
>>23324203
Nigga, fuck Tinder.
>>
>>23324452
Yeah, I know it sucks. But cant do shit about it.

Does it really make me unfuckable?
>>
>>23324455
But I don't wanna fuck tinder. I'm a virgin and want to finally find a grill to gf or fucken
>>
File: 2016_02_13_18.31.11.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2016_02_13_18.31.11.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
I've been using tinder for about 18 hours I've had no one interested in me shame how inactive tinder is in my area.
>>
File: baffled frog.jpg (54 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
baffled frog.jpg
54 KB, 499x499
>>23324385
I asked her out and she said (translation)
>Umm what'd I say... dunno... If I trained kickboxing myself I wouldn't have a second thought, but with the current state of affairs... you know...
Come on. She writes to me herself, can read my bio in which there's clearly stated I train kickboxing from the very beginning, she responds with lots of enthusiasthic shit and then this... I feel cheated.
>>
Postin this in all tinder threads til I get a reply, there's about 4 going atm

I have like zero good pics on my Facebook so never made a tinder but hearing you can upload pics from camera now is it wise to just have a selfie main pic and then 1 or 2 pics of me from Facebook taken by my bro when we've been /out/?
>>
>>23324452
>>23324461

Fuck off troll, his nose is absolutely fine.
Get pics of you doing interesting stuff and only like interesting girls. 9/10 girls on tinder are basic bitches or attention whores looking for validation, so if you're not into fucking either of these types, you're shit out of luck
>>
>>23324986
Yes, as long as its a good selfie with something interesting going on. Outside/sports pics are always a plus, so make one of those your main pic if you can; you want to stand out and having interesting pictures does that, not boring ass selfies

>>23324815
top kek
>>
>>23324986
you can upload pictures to facebook stealthily, without anyone else seeing it
>>
"Change before you have to."
"Love comforteth like sunshine after rain."

I've seen multiple women with those quotes on their tinder profiles and always match. They don't seem like bots though because they don't spam me with anything. What is this shit?
>>
bump because I'm fucking hopeless at this
>>
File: 1455410623585.png (578 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1455410623585.png
578 KB, 640x1136
Had my account for about 2 weeks and around 200 matches, any advice?
>>
>>23325256
Well apparently you don't need advice
>>
>>23325260
To answer your question in OP, I wouldn't do it tomorrow. But I would try talking to her lately this week and bring up getting coffee like Friday or Saturday night.
>>
>>23325285
well I already did this, see
>>23324913
I'm not sure why she said this, maybe because I didn't respond for 10 hours and she got mad
>>
one more thing, should I be getting the girl's number or just set up the meeting via tinder? fuck being an inexperienced virgin shows up
>>
>>23325337
The few times I have hooked up with girls from Tinder this is what I did:

>Say something witty to open
>Quickly get their number "This app is annoying, what is your number?" is my infamous one liner
>Schedule a meet up via text
>>
>>23325373
w-what happened next
>>
>>23325413
>Meet up
>Usually go on a date
>Have sex
>>
>>23325428
yeah but when the sex? on the first date?
>>
>>23325464
I had sex with a girl back at her house and once even in the back of my car. Yeah on the first date, I guess my weird ways just drive girls wild (or I just go for very easy girls).
>>
how do you start a conversation with out stating the obvious?

saw a profile and the girls said she won't respond to people asking about her interest. this shit is frustrating.
>>
How much do I talk to them before setting up a meetup.

Also I have had plenty of matches, but they often don't respond or will only send two or three messages. I need someone to coach me on how tinder conversations work
>>
>>23327476
Yeah, I don't fucking get it either. How is it you match with me seconds ago and don't respond to a message?
>>
>>23325500
>I guess my weird ways just drive girls wild (or I just go for very easy girls).
Damn, you must tell us losers
A) your weird ways
B) how to spot very easy girls

If I get to do anything, it never is before the 3rd date, and getting that far is very hard, because obviously, I'm not the only one hunting after her pussy.
>>
>>23325015

Cool, thanks. Will give it s go, though I am shit at taking photos of myself.

Does it show me all of my Facebook pics and then I find and pick the ones if me or do I have to go and tag myself in them?

Most are scenery pics with me not in then
>>
File: tinderprof.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
tinderprof.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Thoughts on my profile please. Thinking of removing first part of bio.
my Url is gotinder.com/@archieabseil if any ladies are interested
>>
>>23327588
>A) your weird ways
I don't know, I'm just a super weird musician type. Borderline socially awkward with quirky humor. Some girls (at least the girls I'm into) are really into that.
>>23327588
>B) how to spot very easy girls
This isn't a one size fits all kind of case, but I find that girls that post "sexual" pictures of themselves on social media (boobs out and/or ass on display) and share feminism stuff on social media ("Don't judge a girl by the number of her sexual partners!" kind of stuff) are usually pretty easy.
>>
>>23328305
Should I bring a condom for first meeting just in case? I never used one lol so would have to test it first
>>
>>23330052
There's being beyond help, and then there's you
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-14-13-31-24.png (75 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-14-13-31-24.png
75 KB, 480x800
Too long? Too short?
>>
>>23330110
Get fucked. I'm a virgin, how the fuck do I know these things?
>>
>>23330052
>I never used one lol so would have to test it first
As an ex-virgin:
Definitely! totally wrecked my first time, that I had a hard time pullin it over my dick, and then getting limp because its too tight, and then finally going
>Oh well, fuck it, I waited so long, I am just going to believe her that she is clean and on the pill…
for some really bad sex with any mood ruined anyways.

Make sure oyu know how to put in on, and make sure that it is the right size!

Took that botched night for me, to realize that my size is not sold in normal shops. Now that I have the right size, sex with a condom is almost as good as without (and safer and more relaxed…).
>>
>>23330200
What's your wallet even for ?
>>
>>23330115
Too long. Why would anyone want to talk to you, after reading this bio? she now knows everything anyways.

also: Why do you mention that it is a second fb? No one cares, and tinder does not add a "double profile!!!!!" badge to your profile, so no one will know.

And dont admit that you are clueless. They will probably find out soon enough, but with this warning sign, I would probably go NO!
>>
>>23330115
日本語ができるの?
あんまりそんな人がいないね!

also the learning japanese thing pegs you as someone who likes anime/japan, so like, yeah, idk if oyu want to go down that route.
the most turn off quality in a guy for me is liking anime. (and shorter than 5'2'')
>>
>>23330295
lol who is even shorter than 5'2
>>
>>23330335
>coming from the guy who doesnt know how to put on a condom
so ignorant
>>
>>23330444
how am I supposed to know it if I never needed to do that
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-14-17-46-00.png (331 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-14-17-46-00.png
331 KB, 720x1280
Fuck it.
GOING FULL RETARD
>>
>>23324986
make a facebook album and set the privacy to "only me" or w/e it's called, then dump photos there for tinder.
>>
>>23330264
>>23330295
Took your suggestions, thank you.

And I like being transparent, but yea, good point on the description
>>
>>23330200
HEY OP. We're the same rn.

I am a virgin too, and meeting up with my first tinder girl next weekend. It's not like a random hookup thing (I think)...

How my convo went:

me=M
>M: What do you do for fun?
>Go to museums with friends
>M: OH cool, have you been to {art museum}?
>No I haven't! How is it??
>M: I haven't either, none of my friends want to go
>I'll go with you
>M: Let's do it

and then i just set the time and date, and we're going.

So yeah she seems pretty cute and we traded snapchats, which I think is a lot more casual than text.

What's your age mang?
>>
I don't use facebook and want to use tinder, can I do it with a fake account? Or can I hide the facebook account from literally everyone?

Is that even possible? Help me out.
>>
>>23331519
Yeah the girl in question said she'll be available during the weekend so I'll write her later asking to meet up for a coffee.
Also I got another girl's number and we agreed to meet up on the weekend too, I said I'll text her to set up the exact date closer to the weekend.
Not sure if I'm not fucking up anything, though.
>>
>>23331519
i lost my virginity to a girl I met from tinder. I was 19 at the time and she was 22. We wound up texting for a month while I was still and school and the first day we met, we had an amazing night of awkward sex at her place.

My best advice is for you to not to force anything. Go for the kiss at the end of the date at the latest. Good luck my man.
>>
>>23331527
They don't see your facebook, it's only for setting up the account.
>>
>>23331791

But can I upload the pictures on a fake account with a different name and create a tinder account with my own name?

Or should I just open an honest account with my real name and hide even from the name search if that's possible?
>>
>>23331804
No, the name's the same.
Go for the real account, I think you can disable searchability in facebook options.
>>
>>23331831

Goddamnit.

Thanks for the help.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (21 KB, 548x274) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
21 KB, 548x274
Her profile says "I want Barack Obama to take me to pound town".

What do I I reply with?
>>
>>23332420
Sure! But first I'm going to have to seize all of your ASSets
>>
>>23332420

I'm just biden my time until I can serve you pizza in bed.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (27 KB, 547x420) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
27 KB, 547x420
>>23332459
>>23332709

Went with the first one one. I'm sure that a Biden joke will arise soon.

Thanks. I'll keep you guys updated.
>>
>>23332787
>Criticizing Obamacare.

Instant block from her desu senpai.
>>
so what are keywords to keep in mind when on tinder?

so far i see vegan/vegetarian, disney pass holder, and feminist as words i tend to swipe left to, while i swipe right to boba, carne asada fries, and any funny little quip with a nice smile
>>
Tinder says "no new contacts near you"

I'm using bluestacks, fake GPS and a new FB with no friends. Is that the reason?

I don't have a smartphone so I'm using my laptop.
>>
>>23332787
>I'll be your Obamacare

Whisper sweet things into her ear, then beat her over the head with a pipe wrench, dry dock her asshole while she's unconscious, steal the cash from her wallet, then call her racist when she tries to file a police report
>>
>>23334595
Nevermind, figured it out. Shit program.

Anyway, already got a few matches using that dastardly cunningly "bondage" shpiel suggested by someone. So girls match me and like it, fun. Now how do I open without sounding too tryhard. I'm just going to let these matches simmer for a while.
>>
It's a shit test!!!!

Just tell her you only take on advanced or qualified students. Neg her man and she'll choke on your dick.
>>
>>23334637
>Anyway, already got a few matches using that dastardly cunningly "bondage" shpiel suggested by someone.
Damn. Where are you?
From another catfishing account, I already found out that US girls are much easier than EU ones. Might have to try it at some point how that shit works over here.
>>
>>23335111
I'm willing to be it's because America has that whole puritan vibe going on until they leave the house, which explains the sluts are fuckfests in college.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 400x400
Did the remove the shit where you could see when the other person is online?
>>
>>23335564
yea, looks like they've been removing a lot of features lately.
>>
>>23335564
>>23336101
yeah it's better gone, that feature was stressful
>>
>>23333126
keywords that you should use or keywords that other people use and you should avoid?

I don't know about keywords on your end, mine is a two-line quip that works great but doesn't really describe me at all.

as for other keywords that girls use, I get turned off by 'hard working' 'KCCO' 'country girl', it doesn't really matter cause I swipe right on all hot girls anyway but I already know the conversation's not going anywhere at that point. You're a sucker for avoiding feminists though, you don't have to talk about your ideologies and you're missing out on a more sexually available demographic
>>
any german/eurofags around able to answer: is it worth it to use tinder in the old world? or is there no need to bother?
>>
File: 1384505689524.jpg (437 KB, 3216x2136) Image search: [Google]
1384505689524.jpg
437 KB, 3216x2136
Got about 10 matches in 2 weeks, got way more than this when I had tinder last year and had a really shitty, boring profile.
My current profile has been considered pretty good by faggots on /soc/, and I've been called handsome based on those pictures.

But I've had no new matches for ages, the one girl I was interested in has unmatched/deleted her account and now I just can't be fucked. I'm fine with girls IRL but I've just moved and I know nobody in this city.

That's my butthurt rant over, so in conclusion; fuck this, tinder can suck my enormous veiny dick
>>
>>23336472
yes
>>
>>23330621
are you gay?
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.