[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone lend me some games, preferably Gamecube? I'll talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: GAME.jpg (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
GAME.jpg
32 KB, 500x500
Anyone lend me some games, preferably Gamecube? I'll talk to you in the comments if interested.
>>
I would if I still had gamecube games.all my games got put on a USB that I plug into my Wii to play.
>>
>>23323326
Would you mind explaining on how to do that? Its not just plug and play is it?
>>
>>23323326
Its not just in plug and play though right? Whats the process for that?
>>
>>23323351
After you hard/soft MOD your Wii. Then it is almost plug and play.
>>
Just make sure your Wii has the gamecube controller attachments.
>>
>>23323389
Yeah its got those. But again because I dont wanna annoy you.

1). How does one soft/hard mod their wii?

2).Is it Gamecube games? What if I wanted to try SNES or something?
>>
>>23323326
My bad. 4chan posted twice.
>>
>>23323397
You can find info on how to do it by googling it or looking on YouTube. That's what I did.
You can emulate a super Nintendo once you soft MOD your Wii and get homebrew launcher installed.
>>
File: collection.jpg (712 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
collection.jpg
712 KB, 2448x3264
Not lending them but I feel like being an attention whore;
I bought a GameCube from a guy I work with last week, and started collecting games a couple days ago.
Any thoughts on the collection so far?
The short case has the Gameboy Player disc in it.
>>
Get some metroid prime. 1 and 2 still hold up pretty well imo.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
>>23323555
My collectch
>>
>>23323555
And your collection is great so far. I'm jealous of your gameboy player. I've been hunting that disc down for a long time!
>>
>>23323564
Nice!
The big ones I'm looking out for right now are Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Animal Crossing, and Chibi Robo

Planning to hit up a couple local resellers when I have some free time later in the week. The place I went yesterday had RE4 and Timesplitters 2, but it was just the discs and even though I'm not a hardcore collector by any means, that shit offends my sensibilities.
>>
File: the cuuube.jpg (683 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
the cuuube.jpg
683 KB, 2448x3264
>>23323582
Thanks!
I actually had the GBP, Smash, and Wind Waker collecting dust in a box in my closet before I bought the GameCube; I talk with this dude at work about video game stuff all the time, and he ended up selling me the cube + all the cables and a controller for 25 bucks.
I enjoy collecting various things because amassing material wealth makes me feel whole, so this shit is therapeutic.
>>
Nice collection!
>>
>>23323584
Oh I def hear ya on the disc only games. I've found that I've lucked out most at goodwills and flea market or pawns around. A lot of pawn shops sell any GameCube/ps2/1/Xbox game dirt cheap and don't do their research. Metro is Prime 1 is relatively cheap now. Happy hunting!
>>
>>23323610
we actually sound pretty similar. You got a good deal. I almost bought a Virtual Boy the other month for 50 but it didn't have the stand and it turned me off but stupid me realized I could easily get a new one or make one before somebody snagged it up.
>>
>>23323822
>>23323834
Thanks for the tips, and good luck to you as well in filling out your collection/collections!
>>
Got a gamecube as well and boy do I fucking suck in the games I have. Mario Party 5 is my worst. Melee barely ok. And Double Dash is pretty even
>>
I'm a big fan of the Gamecube. Last Nintendo console that blew me the fuck away. When I first got my Gamecube as a kid, it felt so magical.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.