[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wondering if anyone has ever had a that wasn't so great
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20141203_111520.jpg (951 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141203_111520.jpg
951 KB, 1536x2048
Wondering if anyone has ever had a that wasn't so great of a dream as you thought it was.

Mine was to be an engineer... I'm 22 and now because of the long hours and stress no one will put up with me. My friends say they are to busy yet I see Facebook pictures of them drinking together.... no girl has the time for me either. I don't know what to do its been a year since I have had any human contact outside of work and its killing me
>>
>>23317765
But I bet you get paid well. Pay for expensive prossie?
>>
I guess that's an option, but if the only physical attention I get get is by buying it... that's a shame.
>>
What sort of engineering do you do
>>
>>23317765
Find some interest/hobbies and join forums with similar minded individuals. Not a fix all but it patches over your crippling depression and being lonely. Until you're posting constantly because the thrill from the first couple of posts has worn off and you're considering an hero but end up being a shitposting fuck boi because you're too scared to do it. Or turn into an edgy special snowflake who thinks they've got some insight over everyone. Then you just circlejerk for a quick high.
I don't know shit though anon. Sorry to hear your troubles hope it gets better.
>>
>>23317765
>getting a gf
>going to university
>having friends
>>
>>23317813
ANSWER ME!
>>
Electrical engineering sorry was at work. Yeah I guess I should find some classes
>>
>>23317765
What the fuck did you expect? Any big dream needs sacrifices, any career needs too.

Also how hard did you actually try to do anything about the social side? Why not going out with your co workers?
>>
>>23319532
At first I tried tinder, then I tried going to bars, I even tried hangout at the library I'm an avid reader. The problem is I work a lot of hours... so signing any commitment is hard. Or finding the one or even friends is hard. I came here because I read an article that 4chan had different groups for everything.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.