[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brown girl appreciation thread here. Post your photos and vids
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 656x280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 656x280
Brown girl appreciation thread here.

Post your photos and vids of brown girls from India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
>>
>>23316146
UK brown girl here, family from India. Nice to see some love for us!
>>
>>23316368
Pics?
>>
>>23316372
Nope, sorry. I never post pics!

>dat prude stereotype
>>
>>23316389
Damn was worth a shot.
>>
Tfw you are the only one posting out of something like a billion South Asian females
>>
>>23316921
where in the UK?
>>
>>23316930
Leicester. Not interested in a meet up though if that's what you're thinking!
>>
>>23316936
not at all, simply curious is all.
>>
>>23316948
No probs sorry for being paranoid lol!
>>
>>23316953
naaah perfectly understandable

so just to be further nosey, second generation or more?
>>
>>23316962
My dad came over when he was 4 and my mum was born here, I feel like third generation. I'm pretty anglicised.
>>
>>23316971
2nd generation Irish immigrant myself.
>>
>>23316979
Hi five!
>>
>>23316983
*slap*

so what the hell are you doing on 4chan in the middle of the fucking day?
>>
>>23316986
Reading about people's weird fetishes and all the other crazy stuff on here is more appealing than my coursework. You?
>>
>>23316991
job seeking, a graduates life for me.
>>
>>23316993
Unlucky. That's never a fun time.
>>
>>23316995
its all good, I at least get to run around in my pyjama bottoms. very relaxing
>>
>>23317004
PJs ftw!
I picture you running around the room in some while holding a laptop and trying to type out job applications.
>>
>>23317008
more along the lines of researching on my comfy desk chair. but eerily close.
>>
>>23317011
Working from bed (or failing to) is much more comfortable
>>
>>23317014
grrrr

what are you studying?
>>
>>23317017
Environmental science. I like it but I hate writing essays.
>>
>>23317027
very honourable, robotic engineering myself.

not much in essays... so much maths!
>>
Any brown girls actually interested in posting pics...?
>>
>>23317032
Nice! My bf is a physicist, also doing a lot of maths!
>>
>>23317043
I know his pain all too well.
>>
>>23317048
Nooo, we both think it's quite cool! I wish I had done something similar instead!

>revealed as geek :(
>>
>>23316993
I gotta job for you, graduate girl.
>>
>>23317067
graduate guy... your gender detection is buggered
>>
>>23317067
Dat pick up attempt
>>
>>23317077
was a bit spectacular wasn't it
>>
Canada bro reporting in from ``Second Punjab``
>>
Australian here. IMO it doesn't get better than brown girls! I'm so sure if this is the thread for it. But my kik is lavalavalavalamp if any girls are interested!
>>
>>23317108

I wouldn`t count on it... Desi chicks are very low key and wouldn`t risk getting in trouble with their parents.
>>
>>23317116
Depends on the girl and the parents!
>>
>>23317108
This guy here, changed over to my phone
>>23317133
Maybe this girl isn't worried about her parents?
>>
>>23316146
I saw a cute woman in a subway last night, she looked Indian.
I regret looking away when she looked at me intensely, instead of holding her gaze longer and smile. but, as halfblack mulatto I'm used to look away and seem as nonthreatening as possible, especially at night, to avoid people feeling uncomfortable around me.

I hoped I would get another chance later on, but alas, she stopped looking in my direction completely.
The first time I actually regretted acting extra passive to cater to those who are automatically frightened of anything not white.

An incredibly long shot, but if you're reading this, know I wasn't not interested or found you unattractive, it was just me overcompensating to avoid being seen as scary. In any social setting I would've loved to get to know you.
>>
>>23317082
What can I saw, my words are flawless like Lucy Lawless. I'm passionate about the community serving me.
>>
>>23317216
That's sweet anon, good luck to you!
>>
>>23317295
Thank you. I doubt I'll meet her again as it was in a different city than I live, but that's okay; part of life and such.

A next time I'll hopefully be able to at least smile or something, not expecting anything out of it but to show I'm not looking away for negative reasons. (Her eyes were beautiful btw, somehow the image of her looking at me still lingers in my mind; not something I've had before...)

Good luck to you as well, Anon!
>>
And there never were any more of us!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.