[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I like the way my legs look, with the extra fat I have. But,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160211_051316.jpg (2 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_051316.jpg
2 MB, 1840x3264
So, I like the way my legs look, with the extra fat I have. But, I'm chubby and I really want to lose more or less all of the fat I have on my belly, back, arms, etc. Are there a good way to get rid of my body fat, but my legs and ass still have a little layer on them? I don't want my ass to end like rocks.
>>
I dunno bout the training but your legs are hot!
>>
>>23310068
maybe you could post more pics of your body .
>>
>>23310499
I approuve!
>>
>>23310068
Squat
>>
>>23310480
Thanks
>>23310499
Meh, that'll kill the thread
>>23310551
I do a little, but if I actually do it with weights they'll become too muscular
>>
>>23310068
Should have gone to /fit/. You cannot choose where to lose fat from, your body just picks. Losing fat is pretty easy but you have to have a strong will. Find out how many calories you body uses in a day and then eat 300 calories a day less than that, you can go to 500 but it's harder the more calories you cut, and you'll be less likely to stick with it.
>>
>>23310068
No. You can't target fat loss.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.