[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need someone to talk to. I'm not feeling like myself and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2016-02-05-00-46-49.png (287 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-05-00-46-49.png
287 KB, 540x960
I need someone to talk to.
I'm not feeling like myself and I'd just like to vent.

Preferably female. But i just feel incomplete please help.
>>
>>23309829
I need someone to talk to as well.
>>
>>23309851
Hey lets chat then
>>
>>23309859
What's up, man? Are you listening to any music?
>>
>>23309869
Nab just laying in bed. Looking out my window.

Do you have like a Kik or Kakao or snapchat or something.

Like i don't want to be weird or personal. Just its hard to chat through these posts
>>
>>23309881
I don't have any social media. Not for a few years. Some times I wanna get back on but I never do.
>>
>>23309890
That's okay then. Good on ya for staying off.
I find ita difficult once you find a pattern
>>
>>23309898
Yeah. I don't have many people to talk to since I graduated High School.
>>
>>23309908
It's hard to find good friends. Good people that you want to keep talking to. And not just mundane shallow things. But deep things...
Things that resonate with the soul...

I've traveled over most of the world and finding good friends is still difficult
>>
>>23309927
Damn, really. How many times have you travelled? And yeah, good friends are rare. There's still hope, though. What did you want to vent about in your op?
>>
File: 1447971590180.jpg (134 KB, 495x750) Image search: [Google]
1447971590180.jpg
134 KB, 495x750
>>23309939
I've been traveling most of my life. But recently I lived in Korea and Japan for the past year.

Back in the states and i feel... purposeless.

Not specifically being in a foreign country, but something about being in foreign experiences makes you want to challenge yourself. Makes you wanna just experience new things. Yet i came home to a world of comfort zones that just... weigh me down...

I find myself just asking. Why do people do the things they do. Why are humans as a society have such dark corners in our lives. What is it that drives to happiness. When will i obtain something more substantial in life... then merely the temporal...

Just... I'm frustrated anon... i have been patient all my life. Living a life of perceived goodness, but i feel empty. Yet.. now i have the ability and means do whatever i want. And when i pursue desires that are temporal i feel nothing...

Just an endless feeling of being stuck in something i cannot see feel or touch
>>
>>23309992
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-XZ_dN4Hc
Listen to this song and tell me it's not one of the saddest you've ever heard. But you feel better after hearing him let out his emotions.
>>
File: 1448122465174.jpg (347 KB, 1280x1287) Image search: [Google]
1448122465174.jpg
347 KB, 1280x1287
>>23310022

https://youtu.be/sNhhvQGsMEc

It helps a little...
But i still feel trapped by the questions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.