[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
general chat thread. have never done one of these. post your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74
File: atm.png (239 KB, 427x380) Image search: [Google]
atm.png
239 KB, 427x380
general chat thread. have never done one of these. post your pic if you want. what are you:
>watching
>reading
>thinking
>eating/drinking
>listening to
>>
on a side note, this is the last time i plan on posting on soc for some time so kiks or skypes from my fav regulars would be appreciated as well!
>>
File: IMG_7243.jpg (657 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7243.jpg
657 KB, 1920x1080
>>23309335
Hi bb

>watching
The internet
>reading
Posts on /soc/
>eating/drinking
Nothing/Coke
>listening to
The Body
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjtNq3Qo094

How was your day, anons?
>>
>>23309335
Sitting out back waiting for my room mate to get home so we can go on a night hike. His wife is grilling burgers up, it's a 75° night in Southern California and I love it
What's up man?
>>
>>23309347
day was alright, took a pretty bad turn lately but still feeling p good. gotta wake up at 4:30 am tomorrow morning because i have to be super early for work. disney opens early on thursdays
>>23309352
this sounds like something i wish i was doing. my skinny ass could really use a burger right now as well. not much is up atm, i used to live in NorCal though and those were some of my favorite years
>>
File: IMG_20151208_213055.jpg (1 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151208_213055.jpg
1 MB, 1944x2592
>>23309345
what's going on, smirking guy
why you leaving?

>watching
multiple threads
>reading
nietzsche's beyond good and evil
>thinking
nothing meaningful
>eating/drinking
nothing/water
>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYzCnxmxRVk
>>
>>23309369
What was the bad turn?
And who the hell is going to show up at a Disney park at 4:30 in the morning?
>>
>>23309369
You know nothing beats a fresh home grilled burger, make some up for yourself sometime. Where'd you move to? I haven't spent much time in Northern California, just a road trip last year along all the typical stops. Big Sur, Santa Cruz, Frisco, the redwoods. Wish I could've stayed longer though, it's a different beauty than what we have in the south
>>
>>23309335
Post a pic with neutral facial expression i.e. no squinting and smirking
>>
>>23309381
i dunno, it's gonna sound dumb but i posted on soc cuz i was a pretty sad individual. it was a good outlet but i've been posting way too much. all things in moderation yknow
i always like your music taste
>>23309383
the bad turn was learning i had to wake up so early, and a few other personal things. i dont know who would come into disney that early, but i hope they enjoy how cold it will be that morning. i know i will
>>23309395
i'll make sure to. i lived in santa cruz, i thought it was beautiful. honestly i hadn't seen a part of california i didn't enjoy. maybe it was the redwoods or the festivals on the wharfs but it was all good. how do you like socal? i'm currently in central florida, on the whole other side lol
>>
File: Photo on 2-10-16 at 8.31 PM.jpg (146 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 2-10-16 at 8.31 PM.jpg
146 KB, 1080x720
>Watching
Nuthin'
>Reading
4chins
>Thinking
How bored I am and how to unfuck my shit
>Eating/Drinking
Chili and water
>Listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvOMasr2asg

>>23309381
I love Empire! Empire! I try to play and sing along to them but that fucking guy has such a high voice.

>>23309347
I feel like this song is something I'd get raped to

>>23309335
>OP doesn't fill out his own questions
>>
>>23309460
I do enjoy cold weather
>>23309497
I'd rape you to this song <3
>>
File: neutral.png (265 KB, 501x404) Image search: [Google]
neutral.png
265 KB, 501x404
>>23309458
here's a completely neutral face. my webcam is all i have access to at the moment but it should do.
>>23309497
oops.
>Watching
Malcolm in the Middle
>Reading
Nothing atm
>Thinking
Why the fuck did i post so much
>Eating/drinking
saltines/water
>Listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Za8HggalY i suppose since i'm watching malcolm in the middle
>>
>>23309551
I reckon a lot of people appreciate regulars even though it's rarely exclaimed. Without them /soc/ would be 10x as slow.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 6944x2416) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 6944x2416
>>23309460
I liked Santa Cruz a lot. Wish I could have spent more time there, got to see the boardwalk and all but overall I could see why you would've enjoyed being there. It's killer down here. Pretty central to the deserts, mountains, and beaches so there's plenty to enjoy. My grandfather lived in Florida and he'd always wear a golden mankini and try to pick up on really young women when I was visiting him. When I hear Florida I think of that
>>
>>23309606
i suppose so, it's more that i realized how posting here as often as i do was starting to get in the way of other things in my daily life. glad that the other regulars can be appreciated though. lol i can't imagine soc any slower so they are really helping out with making the board interesting
>>
>>23309637
it's a shame youre leaving, no idea who will run it except gingy after that.
>>
>>23309497
yeah that's why that song is my favourite
30 seconds at the end are within my vocal range

>>23309460
didn't even have a kik until now desu but add socruinedmylife
will hopefully keep in contact if i don't autism out and assume you want to be left alone
>>
>>23309627
yeah, i hope someday i can visit california again. the farthest south i went while i was there was san diego. that's a pretty accurate image of florida to have in your head. even though i'm tough on it sometimes, i do enjoy florida quite a bit, especially the keys
>>
>>23309641
I'm going to be gone too, actually. kek

School related shit I need to handle

>>23309637
Yeah, this place is dead as dick. I miss the winter break. This shit was buzzing
>>
File: picture9111117.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
picture9111117.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
>>23309335
i watched minions today bc idk
reading um. kamasutra bc class
thinking about why my brain chemistry hates me
listening to my neighbor play music

but last night i was listening to early 2000s music all night. was glorious
>>23309347
ugh i want coke
>>23309497
unfucking shit is hard <3
>>23309381
youd love one of my nyu friends so hard

my hairs a mess bc i woke up 30 minutes ago. yay me
>>
>>23309654
Messy hair looks good on you though
>>
>>23309646
loving the username. i'll add you, trust me i'm always down for talking so don't worry about leaving me alone lol
>>23309641
it'll be fine, my threads weren't getting much traffic anyway. i might pop back in and post something in the future but really i just need a break desu
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo8.jpg (30 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo8.jpg
30 KB, 800x600
>>23309335
This picture of ya looks more natural than the others for some reason.

Uhhh, not watching anything.

Reading this thread sorta.

Listening to a Discord call. It's associated with this board. OooOoOoo mysteryyyy

I just ate a peanut butter sandwich, and it was fucking godlike. I was really hungry. Gonna make burgers soon.

Thinking...hm. I feel good, after leaving my recent class. I like how the small class size gives it an intimate and friendly feeling. I feel like people there have a sense for my personality, and the respect they have is pretty obvious. My performance in that class reaaally appeals to my intellectual vanity. I guess...I've got a letter that I'm planning to write on my mind, but just the fact that I'm actually planning on actually writing it makes me feel strangely relaxed.
>>
>>23309668
thanks <3 hows life
i should talk to you on kik more now that schools started lol
>>
>>23309693
Life's alright, not really eventful
We should talk more lol
>>
>>23309653
it's dead only until the next summer break. usually 'summer' has a negative connotation around here but i mean if it adds traffic...
yeah, right around winter break was probably the prime
>>
File: 20160208_111447.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20160208_111447.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>watching
nothing atm
>reading
/soc/
>thinking
I need to learn more words
>drinking
Water
>listening

https://youtu.be/2PCdGwViVMM

>>23309345
Kind of bummed to hear you're leaving man. I've only been here for a short while but you seemed like a pretty cool dude who post good threads. I wish you well though f am

>>23309347
My day was pretty lazy. I tried to watch the cooking station on tv to learn how to cook a little but they go way too fast for my below amateur self. How was your day?
>>
>>23309686
so what is it about writing the letter that relaxes you? what's the letter about if you don't mind my asking?
>>23309756
thanks man, i'm glad you enjoyed my threads. how's it going?
>>
>>23309756
What were you trying to learn how to cook?
My day was alright. Nothing really happened today
>>
File: IMG_20160211_033201213.jpg (542 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_033201213.jpg
542 KB, 720x1280
i still don't know what (most of) you guys actually do in your lives
if you study, what do you study?
if you work, where do you work?
do you have actual lives outside of /soc/?
did any of you actually come to /soc/ with intention of joining a community? (if you can call it that)
>>
>>23309801
i'm studying business management, and as most here know i work at walt disney world. specifically i work the spaceship earth ride and the fastpass kiosks. i'm like an alien here in florida though, ever since i moved from my hometown where my irl friends are. so i dont have much of a social life outside of here. i came to soc because my self esteem was fucked after i got dumped.
how about you? what brought you here? what do you study?
>>
>>23309792
Sort of...setting the record straight with someone I really cared about. Things didn't end well, and what we had deserved better, so...planning on doing that. It's been eating at me, so it feels good to have a plan.
>>23309801
I study clinical psych.
Don't work. Wish I did.
Actual life? Not much of one, but I'm not a NEET.
I think I was looking for a community, yeah. It's a surprisingly small board
>>
>>23309801
>if you study, what do you study?
Psychology

>if you work, where do you work?
Dentist office

>do you have actual lives outside of /soc/?
Yes and no. Recently the majority of my social life has kind of been ruined by my insomnia. I just feel too worn out to actually do anything fun socially. I still go out frequently on the weekends still, tho. I do not enjoy how my life has been as of late.

>did any of you actually come to /soc/ with intention of joining a community? (if you can call it that)
Eh, I actually just kind of stumbled across this place after hearing about it on /mu/. I started by only posting in music-related threads back in like, early - mid October? Started chatting with Punkanon and Lorde in those I think. Just kept coming back and talking to more new people. I just like it here, besides the whiney people and the fucking horrendous trolls.
>>
>>23309825
i once wrote a text with a purpose very similar to your letter. i was disappointed, and i hope yours has a better outcome than mine.
>>23309654
i'm sorry, i totally missed you. how's it going? which early 2000s music was it?
>>
>>23309822
how do you think you're going to fare without /soc/ to supplement your absence of real-world social life?
i suppose you would be more inspired to find people if you don't have this place as a crutch

i forgot why i first came here
think i wanted to seek validation whilst my ex was on holiday
i'm studying economics for the next three years
this place is all i have in terms of a social life, but i'd do fine without it

>>23309825
i came here from /pol/ so the idea that there was decent community on this entire site was beyond me
the size is fine with me, really
if it was too much larger i'd not be able to read between posts

>>23309853
>I do not enjoy how my life has been as of late.
shit sucks, mine's the opposite (even though i lost everyone i talked to apart from those from this board)
i don't know why i'm happier, probably because i keep telling myself i am
punkanon should post more

i thought you started far earlier than me (2nd december iirc)
on that note, when did you guys first start frequenting this place?
>>
>>23309861
Yeahhhh, I know it never ends well, but...at least it'll be done, and what I feel will be out there. It'll feel resolved
>>
>>23309335
>watching
Better Call Saul is the series to which I'm currently committed. Not watching right this second, obviously.

>reading
The Truth by Neil Strauss

>thinking
If I should bring up bipolar II to my psychiatrist next week though I'm only medicated for supposed clinical depression. Hypomania's not so bad, but mixed episodes scare the shit out of me.

Also been horny af for the past two days no matter what I do. Probably hypomanic.

>eating/drinking
Nothing.

>listening to
Electronic hum and the depression of computer keys.
>>
>>23309792
no problem and it's going alright. Having some trouble falling asleep lately and it's kind of catching up to me. Do you like working at Disney World?
>>23309793
It looked like this pic
>>
>>23309874
Yeah, I kinda like the size. I do really enjoy seeing new faces talking about themselves, though.

I think I started posting this week? Last week?
>>
>>23309654
Tell me about it, sistuh

And I actually enjoyed Minions. I watched it when I was chillin' with my little neighbor. I like their voices.

>>23309686
Bitch, you better have put jelly on that shit. Sacrilege

s m h f a m

>>23309756
I dig this link, yo

>I need to learn more words
Don't we all?
>>
>>23309888
I did put jelly on it. Kind of crazy that I forgot to mention that. I need sleep. And food.
>>
File: Picture 107.jpg (208 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Picture 107.jpg
208 KB, 1280x720
Sup.

>watching
Some Michael Jackson video

>reading
Facebook statuses

>eating/drinking
Nothing at the moment

>listening to
Michael Jackson, lol.

I just got off of work and I need to go to bed so I can go to work.
>>
>>23309911
>I just got off of work and I need to go to bed so I can go to work.

I know that feel.

Enjoy your job?
>>
>>23309874
economics is a good thing to study. well i think having a real world social life was one of the things that posting here got in the way of. could be wishful thinking though, but i feel like if i replaced all the time i spend posting myself on here with a real world interaction i'd be set. like i'll be on soc when i'm in the breakroom at work sometimes, and that could just be an easy way out of talking to people.
>qt dutch girl in the international college program talks to me in breakroom
>phone was dead so i had to converse like an adult
>got some digits
it's like the second i'm not on soc my life gets slightly better
>>23309876
never say never anon. keep hopes high but expectations realistic. it's good that even the writing relaxes you though
>>
>>23309801
im in school for english + i started a new internship
i sort of have a life. i dont know, i came to soc first to see what people thought of me, and i know people here wouldnt be wishy washy. eventually yes. but <3 i know guys dont approach me not because im not a freak, but because i have resting bitch face. do you have a life?
>>23309861
<3 its cooool! lol i dont know, mostly shit from 2005 when i was in 8th grade. like anything that was popular back then. its going meh. it could be better. it usually is, so its really weird for me right now, but ill be alright soon <3

>>23309888
yeah i needed something stupid to watch today. id get into details about why this week is hard, usually, but someone found me last night in a thread who knows me, possibly irl, so im not gonna do that anymore haha
>>
>>23309938
Oh man, I love it. I'm a desktop support tech and it's what I've been wanting to do for a while. It's everything I could ask for.
>>
>>23309887
the mix of anonymity and identity that people have on this board allows for some unrestrained personalities, and i think that's pretty great

>>23309944
the opposite actually happened to me
>decide to stop going outside, frequent /soc/
>qt dutch girl talks to me in rate thread
>get some gf
it's like the second i withdraw from real life my life gets slightly better
but i'm probably an anomaly

>>23309948
resting bitch face male reporting in

>do you have a life?
not by most people's standards, no
i don't really care about that, though
far happier with no life desu
>>
>>23309801
>if you study, what do you study?
no studying for me
>if you work, where do you work?
with a delivery service that delivers to refineries in Texas and Louisiana
do you have actual lives outside of /soc/?
I use to til I got this new job. I have to stay on call throughout the week in case they need a delivery so can't venture too far from work. I've kind of fallen out of touch with the friends I've made these past couple of year. I really miss the friends I made at my last job as a host at a Japanese steak house. It was really layed back and coworkers were pretty cool too.
>>
>>23309966
Good for you! Rest up, and good luck tomorrow!
>>
>>23309995
>I really miss the friends I made at my last job as a host at a Japanese steak house
what happened to that job?

i'm going to make an attempt at sleep
will read the rest of this thread later
>>
>>23310047
Quit for the job I have currently after working there for almost 4 years. Would never want a job in food service again but I'm glad I worked there. It was fun and I learned how to be a little more patient and empathetic. Made me feel like I fit in for once too.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo186.jpg (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo186.jpg
46 KB, 800x600
Bumpity, will miss you smirkanon

>watching
the light leave my eyes
>reading
5chongs, my old thread, directing others to this thread(?)
>thinking
how to make weird noises with instruments
>eating/drinking
Shrimps and noodles/coffee
>listening to
Mrs.Magician - There is no God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbkJZzVT20

Just got off work, sup, gonna read the thread and contribute.
>>
>>23309345
lol im sure, havent said that one before you fucking no life
>>
>>23310195
will miss ya too general chat guy. where do you work?
>>23310205
yeah, admittedly i've said that once kr twice like two months ago. but don't you worry unnecessarily furious anon, i will be gone
>>23310167
what did you dislike most about working with food?
>>
File: 1455168140235538893729.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
1455168140235538893729.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>23310205
I'm watching Star Wars Rebels with my ex bf. It's quite good. He also just got a PS4 with Darth Vader on the cover.

I have to work in 10 hours but I'm doing coke and drinking whiskey. Whatever.
>>
>>23309654
>early 2000s
>staind
>>
>>23310424
>General chat guy
It's JP, my man.

I work as a government research survey interviewer, i.e. I call people and ask them how much their Christmas tree cost.

>all things in moderation
Yeah I'm probably going to be posting on here less and less because of my schedule, /soc/ will truly die without your contribution though.

What do you do man?

>>23310438
>Work in 10 hours
>Whiskey
>Coke
My man
͡º ͜ʖ ͡º
>>
>>23310463
>, /soc/ will truly die without your contribution though.
thanks jp! i really hope that's not the case though, when i first started posting around october of 2015 it was pretty populated and it would be cool if it went back that way soon. anyway i work at epcot in walt disney world, specifically on the ride spaceship earth
>>
>>23310463
It's at a fucking shoe shop, no biggie. I might be a zombie but I can manage it.
>>
>>23310516
lel thought you were teaching in 10 hours

>>23310507
Yo what, how is that, I used to post in just rate threads every one and a while over the years, only became dedicated to this board when I broke my leg a couple months ago, now these chat threads have been pretty chill so I try to contribute.
>>
File: fuck for reals.jpg (236 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
fuck for reals.jpg
236 KB, 1280x800
Can i ask a dumb question?

So avatars aren't allowed?
>>
>>23310655
i dunno, maybe it wasn't at its peak in october but it was certainly more populated. i posted in a rate thread, a qt rated me high, then i got kinda involved
>>23310826
how's your week been so far?
>>
File: any drawfegs here.jpg (237 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
any drawfegs here.jpg
237 KB, 1280x800
>>23310947
My life is the same as it's always been. Kind of a repeat.

Going around, looking for femdom/sadist smart/kind girls, and the kindest most open minded weird people to add on my skype. And i'm trying to get my life straight, but i'm too rebellious to fit in.

How has your week been so far?
Are you the OP? I heard he posts here alot.
>>
Holy shit, even the rate threads are slow.
>>
File: asf!@#@#@@@#$##%RT.jpg (56 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
asf!@#@#@@@#$##%RT.jpg
56 KB, 800x600
>>23309335
>>watching
The ceiling once again
>>reading
Transmetropolitan [Why haven't I before]
>>thinking
Of an excuse to why I didn't go to school today
>>eating/drinking
Nothing yet
>>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
>>
>>23310195
>Shrimps and noodles
Pls give I havent eaten for almost +19 hours for a blood test I didn't even go to.
>>23309801
I like that photo.
>>23309654
Hi Lorde what have you been up to lately <3
>>23309551
>Malcolm in the Middle
Awesome.
>>23309497
What color/s do you like.
>>23309347
Just woke up and decided to stay home
What about you.
>>
>watching
Soon to be Deadpool. -Theater manager perks
>reading
Eragon series for the 2nd time
>thinking
VDAY problems!
>eating/drinking
nothing/JAMESON
>listening to
The head & the heart

Sup people <3
>>
File: FB_IMG_1455179521173.jpg (29 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1455179521173.jpg
29 KB, 480x640
currently getting past benzo addiction as well as smoking coke so i kind of tend to stay up all night doing various things because i dont really get natuarlly tired anymore.
>watching
kill bill vol 2 kind of while playing guitar
>drinking
water because it stops the shakes for some reason for a little just sipping on something
>smoking
American Spirit Blacks because they also help stop the shakes but im at like 2 packs a day now need to work on slowing down

just looking for a friend or a chat to keep me company and keep my mind occupied
>>
File: ??????????.jpg (333 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
??????????.jpg
333 KB, 1280x800
Anyone can add my skype below:

>>23311560
i'm this guy
wanna skype me?
i'm actually highly mentally ill

>>
>>23311560
Addictions are tough. Got into the trouble 6 years ago but its all stopped now. All the power to you.

I used to smoke AS blacks too. I found better luck curving by switching to camel silvers if you want to try something.
>>
>>23311590
too true especially when youve lived your whole life plagued with social anxiety and never once have had a girlfriend or boyfriend. klonopin and xanax just kinda killed all my anxiety and made me okay with being alone, smoking coke just made me feel amazing lol. in the end its all bad and this week has literally been my longest time clean out of choice with money in my hand so somethings going right
>>
>>23311529
lil pasta grill, I got some, hol up, lemme email.
>>
>>23311653
Social anx, and significant others aside though its all about working on yourself. Im epileptic and heavily relied on/abused prescription drugs at a point and got addicted to other drugs real fast. For real though if you have money and can stay clean thats a big step.
>>
File: Oooo uber fabulous.jpg (91 KB, 397x594) Image search: [Google]
Oooo uber fabulous.jpg
91 KB, 397x594
>>23311560
>dat hair
>>
>>23311687
mhm taking full responsibility for everything ive done to my body is something im finally coming to terms with but finding the motivation to actually make an attempt each day is really hard. Tbh coming off drugs is probably the hardest thing ive had to do yet body has never hurt more and shook for no reason. and the 3 hours of sleep a night doesnt help but its good to hear from someone who has actually dealt with addiction instead of everyone around me just telling me i need to just be happy again now since im done doing drugs..if only it was that easy
>>
>>23311706
Correct sir. You know what youve done and you understand the consequences of it. You probably already know how easy it would be to go back to it all as well, but you also understand one day, one week, and eventually weeks and months away from it all is the best thing you can do. I could be wrong but im sure, like me, no one around you has openly dealt with your personal problems and addiction problems at the same time. They want you to be happy but dont fully understand. Remember though if they want you and tell you to be happy, they most likely mean it and it does hurt them to see you at your worst.
>>
File: downloadfile-6.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-6.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
>>23311560
as in crack? what kind of mental illness, u a trap bro?

>>2331159
I feel like a hypocrite for saying this but the best way to quit is to just stop smoking
>>
>>23310195
you leaving sox or something
>>
>>23311739
nah, smirkanon is. I'm just not gonna be on as much because of schedule.
>>
>>23311745
I don't even know these people's names. sigs should become a thing again tb.h

ops thread isn't vibing as well as yours. mayb u should make one tb.h
tb.h
>>
>>23311503
Fishy lips y no skool? Mum and dad will take interwebz agin
>>
>>23311819
Shh they are not home nao.
>>
>>23311807
Wasn't trying to steal thunder, no point in having two. Gonna make another one tomorrow tho.
>>
>>23311823
:o
Sneaky gril, I will call school principal, phone ples.
>>
>>23311843
pwes no
My friend will kill me tho I told her I was going today.
>>
>>23311850
Ok I won't since I'm in a good mood rn and since your friend will do it I don't have to get my hands dirty.
>>
>>23311854
Ty sir kind sir.
>>
File: Mood ruined.jpg (673 KB, 1017x1346) Image search: [Google]
Mood ruined.jpg
673 KB, 1017x1346
>>23311864
>sir
>sir
>gif
Mfw
>>
>>23311880
>Nadsat
Do you even A clockwork orange
>zomg
Is that a pikshure.
>>
>>23311890
Hai
No is painting
Stoobid bish
>>
>>23311936
>[b]ish
How rare Munu-isha
Lol must stop with the ish jokes.
>>
>>23311942
Ugh I should have never told you my name.
>>
>>23311952
It's too late to apologize
I am bored af haven't done anything since I woke up.
>>
>>23311954
It's late.
Make me breakfast and entertainment me them, andale shoo shoo.
>>
>>23311971
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZBtPf7FOoM

I've been playing this for past hour.
>>
>>23311978
Beautiful.
This would be my theme.
>>
>>23311986
It would
It is somehow increasing my carelessness today.
>>
>>23312006
That vid is the basis for my look to be.
Why do you think I named you Marie kek.
My theme would be this
https://youtu.be/0EYUqsfl7gE
Or
https://youtu.be/VHC85XWII7E
>>
>>23311839
that's nice of you
why is this place so dead?

>>23311971
wya?

>>23311843
>>
idk why I linked that guy
>>
>>23312049
NEETs are being deNEETed.
>>23312051
Me neither.
>>23312027
First one probs
Ask something or tell me something I'm bored.
>>
>>23312054
asl bb
>>
>>23312062
M
Saudi Arabia
>>
>>23309335
L I T E R A L L Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixZGWjbY6To
>>
good morning (afternoon) /soc/
what do you guys have planned for today?
>>
>>23312083
Afternoon
Nothing at all.
>>
File: 2016-02-12 00.50.30.jpg (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-12 00.50.30.jpg
1 MB, 1080x1920
here's an extremely low budget version of that swedish chad guys photo, it looks like I haven't slept in a month though ffs how does that guy do it

>watching
my m8 is going to give me american psycho to watch, can't w8
>reading
nothing atm desu
>thinking
about stuff
>eating/drinking
drinking ice tea, might get a snack of some sort
>listening to
europop lol
>>
>>23312095
every day
no books to read, music to listen to, shows to watch?

>>23312097
swedish guy is on another level than anyone else on this board
how go your studies, anon
do you enjoy your course, or is it just a burden you've got to deal with to get a salary later on?
>>
>>23312049
>>23312051
>guy
>>23312054
Actually this one.
https://youtu.be/oU7rqB9E_0M
Am I qt fairy?
>>
>>23312116
Plenty but no fucking desire for anything.
>>23312117
Make up your mind woman.
>>
File: IMG_20160211_140920946.jpg (514 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_140920946.jpg
514 KB, 720x1280
>>23312127
>no fucking desire for anything
eh, i have this too
i'm entirely indifferent between doing nothing and studying and reading, though, so even though i have no desire to do anything most of the time i can still manage to be 'productive'

gonna go scream snowing in the shower
l8r anons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2qm8-urk5c
>>
>>23312116
studies will be presumably good when I return back to uni next month

and that guy won the genetic lottery. twice.
>>
>>23312127
I did sheesh calm down.
U no anwser kesshion?
>>
File: briiiight.jpg (254 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
briiiight.jpg
254 KB, 640x640
>watching
Weeds
>reading
Guards! Guards!
>thinking
Planning out my routine for today
>eating/drinking
Eating a home made tortilla with peanut butter
Drinking water
>listening to
Weeds
>>
>>23312147
Oh there was a question
My answer is C.
>>
>>23312155
Does u ebin inglish?
Niqa this was true and false question, not multiple choice. I mark your grade NP for failed.
>>
>>23312178
>Si
I mexican.
>>
>>23312189
En serio? Pense que eras judia jaja chanfle no manches huey.
>>
>>23312212
I take my Si back.
>>
>>23312217
Porque? Que rayos hice¿¿¿
>>
>>23312236
So much things
Should I go for a walk or should I stay in bed.
>>
>>23312248
Care to list them so I may "not" do it again.
Go for a swim in your bed.
>>
>>23312256
>>23312256
I will decide in 5 minutes, havent been this indecisive since yesterday
Identify them yourself they're your actions
On second thought I will go.
>>
>>23312306
I take no heed to my actions.
Be careful out there lel
>>
File: WIN_20160212_042538.jpg (115 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160212_042538.jpg
115 KB, 1280x720
guys hello im drunk af just got back from town this is my first time posting on soc for a while, yes im a /b/ fag but i just feel like chattting and no ones on fb so i feel this the best place for it idk

>watching
a bunch of stuff atm, i just caught up with AHS
>reading
the bible but im only onto second chapter (exodus)?
>thinking
how lonely i am
>eating/drinking
i just ate leftover sweet and sour chicken and the last drink i had was cider
>listening to
eye of the tiger, idk im on a 70s /80s playlist
>>
>>23311727
bipolar too much social anxiety slight scizophrenia and autistic savant status to where i got dia 4 in LoL hella easy and was leading epic raids in 8th grade lol. also kind of pick up everything natuarlly and can sing word for word pretty much every song ive heard play most on guitar and i listen to a lottt of music
>>
>>23311727
and yes i am a trap bro slang weed oil psychadelics oxys lean and addys for coke money and benzos, well idid lol
>>
>>23312344
>>23312348
do you enjoy the alienation that comes with being so far outside of normalcy?
>>
>>23311529
Same
>>
>>23312149
Sheeeit, I eat tortillas with peanut butter too. I should try making my own, I've heard it's mega simple...
>>
File: The pickle tickle..jpg (841 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
The pickle tickle..jpg
841 KB, 1536x2048
...Yes, I should shave. I can't be bothered too.
>watching
House, M.D
>reading
The invisible man, I haven't really had enough time to sit down an finish it.
>thinking
About "Friends" and some other crappy stuff.
>eating/drinking
Going to have an omelette in a bit, exciting. Haha.
>listening to
On a binge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-QaNzd-0Y+ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlGQoxzdwP4 + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6pMVlQrgZI

>>23312338
Best and worst thing you've seen on /b/?
Excluding DD,shovel dog, and space programs.

>>23312140
Have fun?
>>23312097
>how does that guy do it
Bathing in the blood of virgin goats works wonders for your skin...so I've heard.
How are you, Australian guy?
>>23311864
That there is a cute fish.
>>23310195
> weird noises with instruments
if you have an amp you could put into a cylindrical container and mess about with that.
>>23309911
Haven't seen you in ages, afroanon. How you been?
>>
>>23312457
you probably look good with a beard
what are you putting in your omelette?
>>
>>23312457
Ive witnessed a fair bit on /b/, but one of the most memorable would be Toaster Steve, i found his facebook at the time and sent him my wellwishes and he later replied <3 he was sweet and im glad he didnt die
>>
>>23312479
Just some left over prawns and chilli power.
It actually tastes alright.
>>23312483
Toaster steve?
>>
>>23312149
>>23312445
>tortillas with peanut butter
?
I shall have Marie make this for me at once!
>>
File: #$@#$######TTT#$#.jpg (96 KB, 480x598) Image search: [Google]
#$@#$######TTT#$#.jpg
96 KB, 480x598
>>23312549
Just got back
Make what for who.
>>
>>23312457
Ty <3
>Pickle
This is my new name for you
Kylopickle
Luv it.
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo187.jpg (71 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo187.jpg
71 KB, 800x600
hello, hello, hello
>>
>>23312679
Torteyas por moi?
Are you saying you can't even flip tortillas or boil water without burning it. Tsk tsk not looking good...
>>
>>23312679
Do anything interesting?
>>23312682
Thank you, crazygirl, I feel honored. :3
>>
File: n51a9b07baaf8b.jpg (20 KB, 460x343) Image search: [Google]
n51a9b07baaf8b.jpg
20 KB, 460x343
>>23312693
>>
File: meme.jpg (339 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
meme.jpg
339 KB, 720x1280
>>23312679
>>23312693
welcome home anons
how have you been
>>
>>23312695
I tried to make tea once and forgot about it and then it evaporated.
>>23312696
>>23312701
Walked for about 2 hours
Love the cold because means less people in the streets.
>>
>>23312724
I swear this Fukken ID change
Well yall know who it is I suppose.
>>
>>23312724
what's up with the ID changes?
i tell people that i like long walks and then i literally figuratively never use my legs
>>
>>23312724
How did the tea evaporate of you made it already?
>>23312728
No who is this, operator please with isrealimex girl allez!
>>
>>23312701
>>23312697
Hello meme loving fucks
been pretty alright, finally tried one of those skype threads, and it was kinda fruitful.

Since I was generally looking for strange people to talk to.
>>
>have 9 hr long virtual stock market to participate in today that counts 10% towards one of my modules
>forget that it's today
>enter with 4 mins until close
t-thanks
>>
>>23312049
Idk, numerous factors, probably another cycle of posters.
Not enough interesting content. The people who generally post here are pretty Norman, so it's not a constant stream of activity.
>>
>>23312733
My ISP is on their period
I did walk a lot.
>>23312743
I kinda threw the teabag in the water and left it to boil
Forever.
>>
>>23312786
Your an moran
Am suprise no splosions today?
>>
>>23312817
Because I waited for my little sister to get home to cook me something kek.
>>
>>23312820
>water-byrning tortilla non-flipper confirmed
Wood not esposa
>>
>>23312844
I did tho drink more than a liter of tea today.
>>
>>23312868
At least you ain't the fat unhealthy mejican,
I think
>>
File: no she di' n' t.jpg (8 KB, 236x180) Image search: [Google]
no she di' n' t.jpg
8 KB, 236x180
>>23312949
Yuh think ?
>>
>>23312457
>amp you could put into a cylindrical container and mess about with that.
Is this something you've tried before? I've used pots and pans bad inputs in the past.
>>
>>23312955
Niqa I dunt knoe how u look like k
>>
>>23312957
No, but it'd be worth a shot. If the walls were weak the sound might become distorted by the vibrations affecting the shape...maybe.

You could try to get it too play through water?
>>
File: 1454946232782.jpg (63 KB, 574x639) Image search: [Google]
1454946232782.jpg
63 KB, 574x639
>>23312993
>>
>>23313031
Yes granny?
>>
>>23313047
Faggit heh
I'm not fat murican.
>>
>>23312049
>why is this place so dead?
Because we have a life outside of 4chan...HAHA.
I'm kidding most of us are probably just too tired to be that active.
>>
>>23313105
I guess it's really only dead if you don't post in contact threads and are code meet ups. Even though that takes up around 60-70% of this board.
>>
File: WIN_20151017_21_56_33_Pro.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151017_21_56_33_Pro.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
>listening to
A State of Trance 750 (Part 3)
>>
>>23313104
U is phat mejican which technically is murican
>>
>>23313114
Could...could you explain what you put, I'm too tired to understand it.
>>
>>23313166
Which is why I went to walk just don tell anybody
Top skeret.
>>
>>23313191
Lel, 60-70% of this board is contact threads (skype,Kik,telegram)
Leaving the rest of the board to rate threads and assumptions.

So if you don't post in contact threads, (which make up the majority of the board) it's going to appear slow.
>>
>>23313194
What skeret mean? I know sikrits tell me or I tell Trump 2 make u build wall then kick you over it.
>>
>>23313209
Kek it was meant to be in arabic accent sekeret but I lost an e on the way.
>>
>>23313200
Ah I get you.
At least we're as slow as other boards, and not much action/conversation happens in contact threads anyway.
>>
>>23313228
Not as slow*
>>
guys please rate my puppies
>>
>>23313238
10/10 lil puppers

post more pups
>>
File: Sanctuary_garden.jpg (780 KB, 1216x691) Image search: [Google]
Sanctuary_garden.jpg
780 KB, 1216x691
>>23313238
first thing that came to mind is pic related
i'm getting more retarded by the day
>>
File: Tears.jpg (2 MB, 1315x827) Image search: [Google]
Tears.jpg
2 MB, 1315x827
>>23313249
One of the shittiest boss encounters.

Pic related was the hardest, imo
>>
>>23313238
Adorable/10
Post more.
>>
File: SotFS_Darklurker.jpg (2 MB, 1493x881) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Darklurker.jpg
2 MB, 1493x881
>>23313256
>invested 300 hours into ds2 on the first month of release
>get burned out forever
>dlc comes out
>can never be bothered to do another playthrough in order to reach the dlc
end my life, the only dark souls i want to play is #1

pic related was a real fun fight, though
>>
>>23313270
The DLC was actually really fun, even thought the game was widely criticized I thought it was pretty great. DLC was fantastic though, would highly recommend.

Never got to the Dark Lurker because fuck that PvP covenant, especially when I gave up the sword and board.
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 620x350
>>23313270
>>23313256
>>23313249
>best boss coming through
>>
>>23313221
Liek dis?¿
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bVjT6WGWjw
>>23313270
>>23313281
I've beaten ever boss except for that one how the fuck mang.
>>
>>23313483
it took quite a few tries but it was extremely fucking fun
haven't done it since a week after release though so have no clue how to do it anymore
>>
>>23313487
>haven't done it since a week after release though so have no clue how to do it anymore
Niqa I haven't tried in a few months, I read that pyromancies was the way to go but I made a str/faith build...
>>
>>23313483
Why y sharing my sekeret on 4chinz.
>>
anyone else finding that this board gets noticeably more dead each day
>>
>>23313646
Anon, I
>>
File: anon i.gif (5 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
anon i.gif
5 KB, 500x332
>>23313646
Anon, I
>>
>>23313638
Wat sikrit
>>
File: IMG_20160211_193011111.jpg (513 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160211_193011111.jpg
513 KB, 720x1280
>>23313650
your IDs account for half of the total IDs on this board i swear

>>23313655
well memed
breathed out heavily through my nose

i wonder who will be the last /soc/ regular before this place dies for good
>>
>>23313678
The juice will always be here, has been.
>>
>>23313678
I hate my disability to preform as a normal /soc/ user too but it's not my fault :'(
>>
>>23313678
Most likely Gingy, or Rokku because beta orbiters, Meh will always be here.
>>
>>23313705
Kek they are relatively new, idk who meh is tho? I thought we were talking about the oldfags
>>
>>23313713
Do oldfags even post anymore, Idk who they are, I've only been frequenting this board the past couple of months.
>>
>>23313669
That I sekretly blow up 4chinz.
>>23313678
wth I memed before the dude.
>>
>>23313720
Yes lol.
>>
File: Snapshot_20160211_1.jpg (166 KB, 1059x717) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160211_1.jpg
166 KB, 1059x717
>>23313678
moot
>>
>>23313729
I mean face post.
>>
File: 1455223426729.jpg (8 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
1455223426729.jpg
8 KB, 253x199
>>23313727
That"s no sikrit u feg.
>>23313730
Post yfw moot is kill
>>
>>23313740
Yes ever heard of kickr, and I'm not an oldfag I've been here for 3/4 years on and off, this is the longest I'm here...
If you are insinuating that, if not please do not read after kickr.
>>
File: 1392658724114.jpg (37 KB, 253x320) Image search: [Google]
1392658724114.jpg
37 KB, 253x320
>>23313743
>>
File: BAE.jpg (31 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
BAE.jpg
31 KB, 500x333
>>23313730
Moot is bae
>>23313743
Ish too.
>>
>>23313762
is it weird that I am attracted to him
>>
>>23313768
Not weird at all sista
Always have
Always will.
>>
File: 1454043231210.jpg (56 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1454043231210.jpg
56 KB, 640x427
>>23313762
I'm not gay
>but I would....
>>
File: MOOT.jpg (33 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
MOOT.jpg
33 KB, 500x279
This is now Moot appreciation thread.
>>
>>23313762
Ish 2 wat
>>23313768
It be weird if you weren't.
>>
>>23313772
>you'll never be his crush
>>
>watching
The Internet

>reading
Stuff on the Internet

>Thinking
About life and random stuff

>Eating/Drinking
Nothing currently

>Listening to
My huge playlist on shuffle, right now Charles Mingus is on.
>>
>>23313789
>tfw he doesn't even know you exist
>>
>>23313787
>>23313771
>>23313762
pls post that gif of him talking and moving his hands around strangely so I can admire
>>
File: reditt.jpg (13 KB, 338x436) Image search: [Google]
reditt.jpg
13 KB, 338x436
>>23313794
>he will never look at you the way he looks at image board profits
>>
>>23313794
what is the point of living.
>>
>>23313794
>He will never drunken shitpost in your thread
Why life
>>
File: WB2yw.gif (170 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
WB2yw.gif
170 KB, 320x240
>>23313798
>>23313807
>>23313808
>you'll never be Mrs Poole.
>>
File: 8_22_09_72.jpg (183 KB, 768x1052) Image search: [Google]
8_22_09_72.jpg
183 KB, 768x1052
>WE BOTH WILL NEVER BE LITTLE GRILS
Y ebin hidden leaf
>>
>>23313788
Ish sekret.
>>
File: snekcs.jpg (23 KB, 273x207) Image search: [Google]
snekcs.jpg
23 KB, 273x207
>God you're pathetic
>>
>>23313820
going to an hero now c u guiz
>>
>>23313828
Wat is
>>23313833
He was long gone b4 mootykins.
>>
>>23313840
Actually is Osama.
>>23313839
Right behind you.
>>23313833
Mootykins is love
Mootykins is life
Rest is just detail.
>>
>>23313840
Meme flexin'
>>
>>23313849
More like Orenstein...
>>
>>23313875
Ha ?
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo188.jpg (51 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo188.jpg
51 KB, 800x600
Work nao

goodbye friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlbkJZzVT20
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 640x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 640x901
>angel beats
>subtitles for angel beats
>about food
>nothing yet, just thinking about it
>Japanese speak.
My lil wiener dog likes to bark constantly and also, cleaning sucks.
>>
>>23313888
Baii
>>
>>23313881
Lol nothing
>>
>>23313888
enjoy trips anon
have a good time

>>23313727
clearly xenophobia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpgYZlxlHoE
>>
>>23313902
Ugh [girls] want to get together
Means I have to look like grill and dress like grill.
>>
File: snapshot (40).jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
snapshot (40).jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>watching
thinking about rewatching ghost in the shell
>reading
thinking about reading dune. Currently reading death in venice
>thinking
Just had a discussion about "the power of the consumer" so still thinking about that.
>eating/drinking
Cake/water
>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70c1Iff8Wp4&list=PLHeBU4DGq1VRhD3aj4GlsarmmO-qCbGW9
>>23309497
Plz dont leave us man, youre one of my favorite regulars ;_;
>>23309801
Still in school :/
Yes I do, I just come here because I have this whole english/american culture and internet humor side of me that none of my chad friends appreciate and Y´all are great guys to share it with <3
I forgot why I came her actually, most anticlimatic response possible, but true.
How about you man?
>>23310438
Coke Coke or coca cola coke?
>>23311560
Hey man, you seem like a cool guy who understands where is addiction is coming from. The thing is: You wont be happy just because youre not addicted, but because you wont have a (highly toxic and addicting) patch for your social problem anymore youre more likely to go out and socialize or otherwise find motivation to make you happy.
You look pretty good and I dig your style, so you just need enough motivation to throw yourself out there which is incredibly hard and I wont even try to understand how hard it is for you, but I believe that you will be able to manage it <3
>>23312457
Hey man!
How are ya?
>>23312693
>sunshine
what the fuck, didnt even know that it existed in your realm! Also cool tattoo.
>>
>>23313891
Eh?
>>23313918
W8 u r grul????
Kek reminds me of this song
https://youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A
>>
File: Snapshot_20160211.jpg (33 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Snapshot_20160211.jpg
33 KB, 640x480
>watching
nothing
>reading
H.P. Lovecraft
>thinking
Being ignored by my only group of friends at uni, being a depressed bitch about it and at the same time I am self aware of it and criticising myself over it which creates an endless cycle. Hating that I can't be open about shit because it alienates people but so does bottling everything up. So overall this has been a pretty shite day.
>eating/drinking
nothing
>listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCnJAMkETiU
>>
File: 1454689360931.png (13 KB, 497x408) Image search: [Google]
1454689360931.png
13 KB, 497x408
>>23313938
>Being ignored by my only group of friends at uni, being a depressed bitch about it and at the same time I am self aware of it and criticising myself over it which creates an endless cycle
>tfw
Can relate way too much man....
>>
>>23313916
I just want my meme-appreciation is that too much to ask.
>>23313920
>the power of the consumer
Over 9000 obv.
>>23313931
Kek
Srsly tho I started fixing my hair today took 3 hours
Can't they just skype.
>>
>>23313952
I need to see this.
No? I thought there was no skype in middle earth?
>>
Test
>>
File: Q@#!@#!@#$R$$$.jpg (92 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Q@#!@#!@#$R$$$.jpg
92 KB, 480x640
>>23313983
We do not speak of it
We use for 9/11 purposes.
>>
Test
>>
File: 20160211_233727.jpg (738 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
20160211_233727.jpg
738 KB, 1600x1200
>>23313997
Piece of shit tablet is about to get run over with my lawnmower

>watching
About to put on Blade Runner once I finish this Civ V match. Was thinking that or Cold Mountain but I don't think I can handle that heartache.
>reading
Civil War history and last living veterans of various wars
>thinking
Feeling pretty bummed out and alone. Ran out of tobacco for my pipe. Got work in 6 hours. Thinking about moving to deep Virginia.
>eating/drinking
About to por myself some gin.
>listening to
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w7FQeFOBtBk
>>
>>23314001
Woah
Um 9/11 2015 amirite...
>>
>>23314025
Aaaaaand still fucking sideways

To hell with technology.
>>
>>23314030
Every 9/11 is 9/11 ?
>>
>>23314041
Technology a shit. What did you expect from a hunk of metal and other materials smacked together by naked monkeys?
>>
File: me6.jpg (144 KB, 755x667) Image search: [Google]
me6.jpg
144 KB, 755x667
Right now listening to music: Svartidauði - Sterile Seeds

Am currently about 1/2 way through the book the book: The Witcher - Baptism of Fire, not reading atm though

Eating: Nothing at the moment

Thinking: What will go on at work tomorrow and if anything fun will happen this weekend
>>
>>23314044
Ur a 7/11
I mean... ples no attack we, us are kind peeple
>>
File: isad.jpg (11 KB, 261x192) Image search: [Google]
isad.jpg
11 KB, 261x192
>>23314076
Allah is watching.
>>
File: sfkgjdsg.jpg (259 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
sfkgjdsg.jpg
259 KB, 960x1280
>watching
a news report about the gravitational waves, some cool shit
>reading
this hive of villainy
>thinking
i need to clean and tidy, but i won't
>eating/drinking
tea, conforming to brit stereotype
>listening to
super furry animals, seeing them live in may and super excited
>>
>>23314096
I believe the proper term is Yahweh.
>>
>>23314123
Don't let G-d hear you say that now
>>
>>23314123
>I believe
Infidel
What do you know about belief.
>>
>>23314139
B-but they are the same entity...
>>23314141
Kek.
What are you gonna do, go jihad on me?
>>
File: 84796714.jpg (16 KB, 287x176) Image search: [Google]
84796714.jpg
16 KB, 287x176
>>23314167
Do not tempt me.
>>
>>23314167
Way I was raised, you weren't supposed to try to pronounce it. If by somehow you managed to, G-d would strike you down. At least that's what ,you parents told me to keep me from saying it. The unpronouncable name.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 74

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.