[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I meet Korean qt's? There has been a wave of Korean
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: kakao-talk-image.jpg (30 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kakao-talk-image.jpg
30 KB, 1280x720
How do I meet Korean qt's?
There has been a wave of Korean Immigrants to my city due to government investments in Steel companies.
I work in a bank and I have to control myself everyday to not drool everytime I see one Korean qt3.14.

I'm afraid of losing my job if I approach them directly, but I'd like to meet some girls, because, you know yellow fever.

But I can't speak Korean. Could you please help me to suggesting what app's are popular among Koreans?

Pic related.
>>
Stop fetishizing them and you'll be off to a good start.
>>
>>23308881
How do I convince my dick to stop doing this?
>>
pathetic
>>
File: 1450673380673.jpg (134 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1450673380673.jpg
134 KB, 1000x1333
Do you have a Kakao?
>>
>>23308647
Assuming you're a guy looking for girls, you're most likely gonna' be up shit creek without a paddle - or limbs - on this one.
While I won't say this is true of all Koreans, because it most certainly isn't, there does seem to be a VERY high tendency for Korean girls to stick to other asian guys. Might be do to parents, might be due to preference, might be something else - all I know is that this seems to be a highly visible trend with those that I've seen (and I've seen a lot, lemme' tell you).
Speaking Korean will definitely help get your foot in the door, which is a general rule of thumb when you want to date foreign people; Learning their language helps put them at ease and adds a commonality.
As for apps, if you just want a chat program, Kakao's the one to go with. As for dating apps, ?????

But like >>23308881 is getting at in a little more tumblr-esque way, remember that they're people too, so they have their individual tendencies. Just look for normal queue's of attraction and that sort of shit.
>>
>>23308647
Try interpals. There are regular threads about it on /int/, if you're white you'll get swarmed by 3rd world Asians, mostly Thai (watch out for hidden penises)
>>
Honestly they REALLY like if you can speak Korean, even if you can at least learn to read it they will be impressed(or pretend to be for your sake). It's not that they clique up out of xenophobia, it's a comfort thing. And yes, mostly 1st generations will date but not marry you because they respect anything their parents want(which is generally more traditional) though there is a general shift in how they regard foreigners.

You seem to fetishize them so yeah that's not good, but if you learn to appreciate our actual culture, that would be nice. Frequent restaurants, try to strike up conversation where appropriate. Just don't be weird or gross
>>
>>23310683
quality post

+1 from another gook
>>
Op here.
Thanks for replying, I'm going to work, when I get back home I'll reply to everyone.
Please don't let my thread die.
>>
OP here.

>>23309664
> Do you have a Kakao?
Yes I do. I have Kakao and NateOn. But I don't have any contacts yet. How do I meet them? I don't want to sound desperate, but it doesn't have to be a tinder like APP. I wanna be discrete in my quest.

>>23309761
>While I won't say this is true of all Koreans, because it most certainly isn't, there does seem to be a VERY high tendency for Korean girls to stick to other asian guys. Might be do to parents, might be due to preference, might be something else - all I know is that this seems to be a highly visible trend with those that I've seen (and I've seen a lot, lemme' tell you).
I haven't seen much girls around, usually are men and older woman. The Koreans who come here to work hardly ever bring the family with them. Young girls usually don't have anything to do in a bank.
>>23310596
I've tried it, and I'm not white. Only fags replied to me.
>>23310683
I know a lot more about Korean culture than the average guy in my work place, but I didn't have the chance yet to show my autism.
>>
>>23313958
Exwife and former mistress are Korean (I too have a Korean fetish). Don't listen to the hype, they love white guys just as much as any other race, just depends on luck and as stated knowing a little Korean (Anyeong - hello, No nun Aarumdawa - you are beautiful, etc.) I lived there so it was easier to meet one, but back in the states I've had no such luck. If you find a goldmine, share the wealth, I'm still trying myself to find a good place to meet a beautiful Korean lady.
>>
>>23314008
>Exwife and former mistress are Korean (I too have a Korean fetish).
Noice.
I actually have grown up watching Anime and tokusatsu, this kinda molded my tastes in girls and attitude towards life.
I'm not white btw. I think there's a lot of Asian girls out there, so I don't mind sharing the secret if I even find it.
I like to watch foreign movies. I wodner this will attract girls. I've watched so far only 3 koreans movies.
>>
>>23308881
this is a pretty faggy post; there are plenty of dumb coreans just like any other race who wouldnt know any different
>>
>>23314121
>coreans

Yeah, I think you're the dumb one here, buddy.

>>23314095
>anime and tokusatsu
>why you like Korean girls
>they're Japanese shows

Shit like this is why Asian women aren't going to be into you. Those shows have absolutely nothing to do with Japanese culture, let alone Korean culture.

Leave these poor women alone and just keep jerking off to hentai.
>>
>>23314744
>Shit like this is why Asian women aren't going to be into you. Those shows have absolutely nothing to do with Japanese culture, let alone Korean culture.
I never implied those things, but Asian women arr look the same to untrained eyes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.