[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you were a serial killer what would be your m.o? I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: get.jpg (37 KB, 520x416) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
37 KB, 520x416
If you were a serial killer what would be your m.o?

I would tie up my victims and make them watch me dance to 80's pop songs like Tiffany-I think were alone now, Or, Pretty Poison-Catch me I'm falling. Stuff like that. Then I would hack them to pieces with a butchers knife, decapitate and fuck the severed head. And I would exclusively kill pretty married women, cut off their tits and mail them to their spouses.

Get creative! I wanna know how sick you fucks are.
>>
>>23303457
What's your MO?
>>
>>23303457
I'd just kill as many people as possible as efficiently as possible.
>>
File: 1422717079250.png (574 KB, 716x716) Image search: [Google]
1422717079250.png
574 KB, 716x716
>>23303457
>Get Creative
>Basically just described American Psycho
>>
>>23303486
Damn. I dunno why that didnt realize that.

But I would only use female pop bands. Hey, its a little different. Sue me.
>>
>>23303504
>why that didnt realize that.
Dunno why I didnt realize that.
>>
>>23303457
i would first rape them, and i would insert a rod into their pussy, i would disect the labia and and operate her intestines, and then i would take her small intestines out like taking noodles. then i would tore them apart. and take out the pieces and put them in freezer. then take them out in froze condition, and fry it.
>>
I would use carzy setups and scenarios with historical connection. Example taking someone to the milk capital of the world and overdosing them on vitamin D. Rigging someone to the ball that drops on new years. Freezing then to death in an ice truck and dropping then on Miami Beach on the first day of summer party.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.