[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who's flabbergasted as to what women find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: sNcRfJ3zbjUZlFwBGQHAVi8PS5tMeYWy.jpg (347 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sNcRfJ3zbjUZlFwBGQHAVi8PS5tMeYWy.jpg
347 KB, 1920x1080
Am I the only one who's flabbergasted as to what women find attractive?

I wouldn't consider any of these men good looking.
>>
Top right is meh, but I wouldn't fuck any of them.
>>
I would drag my pussy through glass then bleach if it meant I could suck Bryan Warners spunk from Dita von Teases gaping gash.
>>
>>23299932
but why

are you blind?
>>
Top right is pretty handsome actually. In the pic, especially so. The kind who's not unrealistically hot, but still attractive enough.

I feel most of the time people just think way too highly of themselves and their market value, i.e. someone who's around a 6-7 (so not completely bad mind you) is expecting to attract 9s and 10s and wouldn't accept anyone of equal measure.

These rating systems also suck ass, nobody knows how to use it right. They'll think anything below 8 is hideous. Most of the time it's your own fault and you seriously need to do some introspective thinking as to where your mind is set.
>>
>>23299935
Tall, pale with dark skin.
I like odd looking men too
>>
>>23299925
top right is qt, all of the others range from 5.5/10s to 1/10s
>>
>Leo
>not good looking
What the fuck? What would be attractive for you?

Rest are fucking ugly though but women are more about personality than guys on the average, and since all of these guys are successful = have a desirable personality, their looks also get enchanted by that.
>>
>>23299959
>What would be attractive for you?
A young Don Rickles
>>
This is attractive
>>
>>23299966
Seems soooo average.

>>23299970
Looks like a fucking poser.
>>
File: Adam Driver-LAG-002055.jpg (51 KB, 446x600) Image search: [Google]
Adam Driver-LAG-002055.jpg
51 KB, 446x600
ex-gf said this guy is more attractive than me
>>
>>23299984
well post urself anon
this guy is a 3/10 (4.5/10 in rate threads)
>>
>>23299980
I think he is a phenomenal actor and incredibly attractive. Not a fan of Tom Hardys acting?
>>
>>23299991
He's a manlet
>>
>>23299991
I was just commenting on the looks. Seems fake as fuck. He's probably a fucking softy.

Though while we're on the topic of acting, I'd say only bad acting is really noticeable, any "okay" actor can be made look good with a decent director and script.
>>
>>23300000
quints confirm
hardy is 0/10
>>
>>23300000
>manlet
eh, 5'9 isn't super tall but I don't really care. I'm 5'6, I have dated dudes my height.
>>
>>23299925
Women are way more attracted to status, power and confidence rather than looks, in my experience
>>
>>23300008
all comes down to dat personal preference, I still find him attractive.

>>23300007
I don't see anything wrong with being soft, that could make for a nice partnership. Though I get what you mean, a beard and tattoos can go a long way to make someone seem hard. When you look back on him in Star Trek Nemesis he was a tiny sickly looking baby face.
>>
>>23300014
I'm 5'7, and I have no problem dating and meeting people. Manlet is some dumb shit Internet strongmen came up with.
>>
>>23300024
Nothing wrong with being soft, hell it's a positive quality if not overly extreme, I just don't feel when obviously soft people act/dress to look "harder". Given that he IS an actor, guess it's a semi moot point though.
>>
File: dabae.jpg (54 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
dabae.jpg
54 KB, 250x350
None of those men are attractive.
This however I would bang all day long.

But anon, really, is it all that hard to relate to? Different folks different strokes, I'm sure the type of chick you're into isn't the same level of hot for every dude ever.
Like, holy shit the dudes who fawn over Suzi from Game Grumps, toting her as queen and the hottest women ever, I personally don't get. She looks like an Alien.
But hey, I at least get that she's not my cup of tea but obviously she's other people's.
>>
>People trying to objectify what people find attractive

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just fucking stop already. It's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>23300071
I can do it very easily

>rich, famous celebrities

haha, kek
>>
>>23299925
I think young DiCaprio is attractive in a "next door neighbor" kinda way. He kinda reminds me of an ex. The nigger, helmet heads and degenerate aren't at all appealing though.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.