[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody ever have a PE program at their school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2
File: 1960s american highschoolers.webm (2 MB, 640x316) Image search: [Google]
1960s american highschoolers.webm
2 MB, 640x316
Anybody ever have a PE program at their school?
>>
File: 1454929016320.jpg (26 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1454929016320.jpg
26 KB, 250x250
>Annie

1. What prompted you to begin this weight loss journey? Did you have an "Aha!" moment?

I would like to say that my "Aha!" moment was something pleasant. However, what made me jump start my new healthy lifestyle, was because I was told after a doctor’s visit that I was pre-diabetic. I had just turned 23 years old and I couldn't believe what I had done to my body. At that moment, I knew I had hit rock bottom.

2. What other "diets" (programs, products, plans, or services) had you tried in the past?

I felt like I was dieting since the moment I popped out of the womb, so honestly I've tried a million different diets – from the banana diet to liquid diets – that all failed miserably.

3. Please describe how you reached your weight loss goal.

I remember telling myself, “I am going to do this today.” I tend to always say, "Oh, I'll start my diet Monday, so I have the weekend to pig out." My attitude changed completely from the past, I felt like I needed to get my life in control and get my body back.

My doctor had suggested the South Beach diet, so I tried it out! Phase 1 of the South Beach diet you pretty much cut out all carbs, and it’s just lean meats and veggies for the first 2 weeks. Then you move into phase 2 where you slowly introduce whole grains and fruits back into your diet. During Phase 1, I felt great. For the first time in my life I noticed that I wasn't feeling so bloated all the time, my headaches were less severe, and I wasn't having as much back pain.

I started dropping weight drastically to the point where I was losing about 5 lbs per week. In the beginning I didn't work out much. I was a big girl, and I didn't want to move around much, and I didn’t have the motivation to go to the gym and work out! Finally, after losing a majority of the weight in about 3-4 months, I was motivated enough to go into the gym to start toning and pulling myself back together. I go to the gym and work out 3-5 days a week.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.