[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me /soc/ I don't know how to flirt. What kind of flirting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Help me /soc/ I don't know how to flirt. What kind of flirting a role model should a guy have? I can't think of any in popular media. Ladies are there any cues men should be making that say "this interaction is flirtatious".
>>
Obviously Bernard Black is the best character to get this across.

Signs that are often considered flirting:
- touching someone's arm, hair, or lower back
- prolonged eye contact (please don't stare anyone down, though)
- looking at someone's lips
- purposely making them laugh
- playful teasing
- saying their name a lot
>>
>role model
No, you're doing it wrong. It will come off as incredibly forced.
>>
>>23284196
That probably comes across wrong. I'm not intending to imitate someone. However think about the number of examples you see in movies of women flirting. Male examples are either used comically (hence Bernard) or completely overblown "Bond .. James Bond".
>>
>>23284194
Thanks! Looking at lips seems like that kind of thing you could play up a little to get the point across or you know fuck it up and look like a lecherous maniac lol.
>>
File: tcLkYVd.gif (2 MB, 610x364) Image search: [Google]
tcLkYVd.gif
2 MB, 610x364
>>23284194
As a femanon, this.
Also just progressively getting closer as the interaction goes on. Invade that personal space slowly. If she backs away then stop obviously, she's not interested, but yeah. Just slowly get closer. I'd say that that the casual touching are the two biggest hints for me.
One dude I hit it off with managed to casually kiss my hand during our conversation, well pic related. But that could just be a personal thing of mine.
>>
>>23284194
thiss
also yes bernard black
the ideal man
>>
>>23284620
Casual touching is really interesting conceptually. What is it implying. I'm more casual with my friends but I don't touch them very much. Is the point that you are radically overextending the level of intimacy the situation would normally have, pushing for a reaction?
>>
>>23288109
It's two things. If you're close enough to touch someone, it means that you're standing/sitting closer than most people do, so there's that closeness. It also is a physical thing, which kind of implies that you want to be more physical with them as time goes on.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.