[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey femanon, which one would you prefer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 0849bea09803b120d58f1c1853.jpg (34 KB, 553x650) Image search: [Google]
0849bea09803b120d58f1c1853.jpg
34 KB, 553x650
hey femanon, which one would you prefer?
>>
File: 1451400011621.jpg (70 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1451400011621.jpg
70 KB, 722x349
>>23284134
what if they're both gross and OP is a colossal faggot?
>>
>>23284134
both are nasty imho
>>
>>23284134
The one on the right, for sure.
>>
lmao the guy on the right is so tiny

wtf?

I could like wrap my hand around his entire thigh lol
>>
Right
>>
>>23284134
How often would you say you post this? Are you on a schedule or is it more random than that?

Oh, and why do you post it? It never really goes anywhere.
>>
>>23285453
i know like what is the pic even meant to prove. the obvious?
>>
>>23284134
The one on the left to be my beta provider, to which I'll give occasional unenthusiastic handjobs, the one on the right no be my alpha fuckbuddy.
>>
Right obvs. Why is this even a question?

>>23287742
I admire the honesty tho!!!
>>
>>23284134
:V what kind of question is this

obviously right. If he is a terrible person then no tho
>>
>>23288780
>If he is a terrible person then no tho
You have stronger willpower than me...
>>
>>23284134
not a femanon, nor a fab
but what's the catch?
I mean I'd much rather look like the dude on the right, bigger benis, young and healthy looking. it's obvios that every girl would prefer him too.
>>
>>23288812
It's possible some women would think he is just too small-bodied, but then, some women have no taste. You can't guarantee that every girl would prefer him, even though he is way hotter.
>>
>>23287742
>beta provider
Who the fuck came with this silly idea? A beta in relationships is also a beta in work life and these don't get far enough to make money.
>>
>>23284134
The real question is, and what we'd all much prefer to see, is who would win in a knife fight. And obviously it would be the guy on the left. Mr.Right would be kneeling over, trying to hold his intestines in before he knew what hit him.
>>
>>23288902
I think the hot guy looks much more lithe and flexible and would stab the fat guy first. It's not a sumo wrestle.
>>
>>23288905
Lithe but weak.The Left Guy's got some extra padding, so sure he'd get slashed but it wouldn't be instantly incapacitating. Right Guy has to worry more about his schlong swinging around and getting lopped off, or his pretty face being ruined. Left Guy doesn't care, and he'll knock that twink around.

$100 on it, and I'll go double if there are no fatal wounds after the match.
>>
>>23288902
Just what kind of knife fight are you talking about ... I'd say the right guy is better armed.
>>
>>23288961
I don't doubt there would be fatal wounds

>Right Guy has to worry more about his schlong swinging around and getting lopped off
Made me lol. It's a nice schlong!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.