[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women never really write about themselves and leave their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: SeriouslyQuestionMark.jpg (47 KB, 660x432) Image search: [Google]
SeriouslyQuestionMark.jpg
47 KB, 660x432
Why do women never really write about themselves and leave their profiles blank?
Don't they know that they are just giving themselves the dirty finger?
Or are they all bots?

Serious question.
>>
>>23282537
They dont need to.
The men will message them anyway.
Its up to the men to make an actual bio because the nature and reality of online dating.
>>
>>23282557
But, this devalues them in my eyes.
No seriously, it does.
>>
>>23282605
They don't care. They have enough orbiters to choose from.
>>
>>23282608
Respect!!
>>
>>23282537
Because many think they are far more than they really are, and desperate fucks will always lick the ground they walk on.
>>
talking about tinder? cause I do, but it's a bit sarcastic I guess

and in all honesty I think it's because most guys don't read it. the number of times guys have asked me how old I am, what I do for work, and other things that are blatantly obvious in my bio makes me think it doesn't really matter anyway. if you're attractive, people are going to message you. a bio won't make a difference
>>
>>23282608
So, does this make me not desperate enough?
Am I not desperate enough to orbit them?

>>23282619
For me it feels like this:
You talk with someone but you understand slowly that they don't have much going for them,then you slowly but politely revert back to the door you came in from.
>>
>>23282637
Ok, that's odd.
They can'T read but ask instead.
Sounds like highschool.

No, it is about Lovoo, another Tinder
>>
>>23282654
yeah, if I didn't have easily over half the people I talk to ask things that are in literally the first two lines, I might take bios more seriously

but in reality most just have a default message they send to a large amount of girls and seeing who replies. that's just how it goes.
>>
>>23282672
that's dumb.
>>
I tend to swipe left when they don't have a bio. But I'm ugly so they probably wouldn't have swiped right anyway.
>>
File: 1452377550581.jpg (239 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1452377550581.jpg
239 KB, 600x338
always swipe left and ignore grills with no bio

ALWAYS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.