[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
rate my gf. Cuck? How would you fuck her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
rate my gf. Cuck? How would you fuck her?
>>
>>23281902
From behind. You'd be underneath with my balls slapping your face.
>>
>>23281902
Bang her raw and she cums on my dick
>>
>>23281913
Are you talking to yourself now, cuck?
>>
>>23281902
from behind while pulling her hair and slapping her face. you'll be outside the room behind a closed door and only get to hear
>>
>>23281919
We'll double-team her
>>
>>23281902
What the fuck. Is that Brianna?
>>
>>23281984
who dat
>>
>>23281902
She's good looking enough for me to bother. I'd stuff her pretty face and maker her take a greyscale picture she loves so much. I've got enough black and she'll bring the white.
>>
`d love to see her tits
>>
Can't make heads or tails of her body in this picture.
Need a nude to give you my proper opinion.
Would at least throat fuck and slap around a bit.
In front of you of course.
>>
Thrust my fully engorged shwang noodle deep inside her tight little poo cutter and keep pumping till she trys to tap me out. Then I pull out and switch to dat sweet throat and fuck it till the eyeliner tears reach her chinny chin. Then nut balls deep so she has no choice but to consume my seed.
>>
>>23281984
>>23281989
Oh lawd
>>
I'd kill her using my method of fucking to cause you great emotional distress because I fucking despise cucks
>>
>>23282509
Dangerous 5 seconds fuck-fu
>>
I'd slide my dick in her, and when she asks if I am in yet I'll already be done so.... the fastest 1 pump ever.
>>
I'd make both of you suck my dick at the same time then go ass to ass.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.