[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are there any tall girls interested in short guys? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: clip+(2016-02-06+at+12.32.31).jpg (54 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
clip+(2016-02-06+at+12.32.31).jpg
54 KB, 540x960
are there any tall girls interested in short guys?

I'm 5'4", 115 lbs and really have a thing for being the shorter person in the relationship.

My skype is snakefire41x
>>
sorry, here's maybe a better recent picture. I was having trouble finding this for a bit.
>>
>>23280844
Hey friend, you must be new.
This is definitely the wrong site let alone imageboard. I'd suggest a dating site, or maybe meeting people near you.
You also look a little blue, hope everything is good. *This* won't help though, I promise you.

Happy Saturday.
>>
>>23280862
are you fucking retarded or what? soc is cam/meetup is that not self explanatory? >>23280844
you mine as well just come out the closet no straight guy would make a face liek that for a picture. ive also never heard of that weird fetish shit you got goin on
>>
asd
>>
File: finally happy frog.jpg (62 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
finally happy frog.jpg
62 KB, 709x765
>OP has had relationships
>you haven't at 22
>>
>>23280844
>Being the shorter person
Its not like you have a choice
>>
>>23280844
Date young girls while you can. When you get older and your facial features start showing your age, you will never get laid again unless you pay for it.

Take it from me, a 5'5" 30 year old manlet. I got a lot of pussy in jr high and high school and up until I was 22 because I have a nice face. Then when it came time to start seeking out mature Women I never once had a shot in hell.

Grown Women will not want anything to do with a manlet for a number of reasons. The main one being that matured females are biologically hard-wired to seek out a dominant male to settle down with. As a tiny Man you will never be dominant no matter what you do.

Young girls are just horny and want to fuck cute guys. So take advantage of it while you can buddy.

Also make sure you tell your parents you hate them for bringing you into this world. There is no place for manlets in modern society.
>>
>>23280844

1. Get a haircut. Being short and slight of build is already somewhat feminine. Adding long hair to the equation is a bad idea.
2. Lift weights or do MMA. You'll need to some muscle mass/tone to make up for your height.
3. Hone your social skills. Charm will get you places.
4. Make money. The more of this you have, the less of everything else you need.

And most importantly, do NOT feel sorry for yourself. Do not play the victim.
>>
I'm 5'8-5'9 and have been asked out by girls taller than me a handful of times, to the point where I thought taller girls are genuinely into shorter guys.

The reality is that girls over 5'9 tend to be insecure about their height, and won't mind dating a shorter guy if they're into him, when a more confiden 5'6 girl might think "he's cute but he's too short".
>>
>>23285083
thanks for bumming me out boss.
>>
Just kill yourself if youre under 6 feet
>>
>snakefire41x
>>
>>23280844
if you want to find women, tall women in general, then you need to stop looking like you just sucked dick and regretted it.
>>
>>23282551
kek
this
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.