[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who just had amazing sex with his ex anything. Also
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Ask a guy who just had amazing sex with his ex anything. Also pic is related, that's how I feel right now. Don't feel obligated to read, just the story of what happened.

So we weren't really dating, she was more my FWB for the past few months. She wanted to make it a relationship, I didn't. Our college schedules don't really mesh well so we can really only see each other after 9pm everyday anyway except for on weekends. Eventually we came to a mutual agreement that it would never work.
For the past week and a half since we stopped seeing each other, she has been snapchatting me nudes and shit trying to get me to come back. I was smart, told her we couldn't anymore. Eventually she got too horny to help herself, so I teased her for a couple hours tonight and finally agreed to go fuck her.
Went to her dorm and went up to her room. Shit got heated real quick. Lots of kissing, fingering, squirting, etc. She says she wants to sit on my face. I get on my back, but then she surprises me by quickly sitting down and riding my dick instead. First time she ever did that, but it felt amazing. After that was missionary, followed by doggy with a little more fingering and squirting between each. I circled her clit while fucking her hard from behind until she was quivering and I was about to explode. Told her I had to stop. She told me to finish. I said I wasn't wearing a condom, let me get one. She said I'm on BC, just do it. I've never finished inside anybody, and she's never had anyone finish inside her before. Exploded everywhere. Kissed her. Left. Probably never gonna see her again.
Probably in the top 3 times I've ever had sex.
>>
>>23280540
>Probably never gonna see her again.
You'll regret that. If the sex is good, keep doing it.
>>
>>23280688
I think it was good because it was more of a mutual hatefuck than anything else.
>>
>>23280540
She wasn't on bc, you just got her prego. Congrats
>>
>>23280725
I know she was on birth control, she's always been on it and I've seen her take it before bro.
>>
>>23280704
As someone who used to get hatefucked by my bf/ex I can understand. Your mutual dislike didn't really come across in your post.
>>
>>23280749
Yeah I didn't really mention that. She was kind of salty because of the teasing and not wanting a relationship thing. I was salty because she said she didn't want a relationship when we first started Fucking.
>>
>>23280725
This

Enjoy your kid OP and becoming a working slave for her for the rest of your life
>>
>>23280758
In my situation we had been very much in love and then he basically stopped wanting me, but me going all out to win him back seemed to give him the signal that he had this great power over me (which he did), so there was a lot of teasing and outright mockery from him at times. It just made the sex even hotter and dirtier for both of us despite being probably really unhealthy.
>>
>>23280727
Nah, she could have faked it. Especially if she was feeling salty over you. She played you good.
>>
>>23280785
Not everyone who wants to get fucked wants to get pregnant
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.