[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi has anyone ever called the suicide prevention hotline whats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /soc/ - Cams & Meetups

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Moose_983_LAB.jpg (2 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
Moose_983_LAB.jpg
2 MB, 3648x2736
hi

has anyone ever called the suicide prevention hotline

whats it like are they nice
>>
>>23280368
they try to get your contact info to send the police to your house

fuck that

also no they're not fucking nice, it's their job. they just speak really monotone and they really couldn't give a single fuck about you.
>>
>>23280378
ty anon
>>
>>23280382
how are you doing though? what's up
>>
>>23280385
pretty bad~
was really banking on getting this job
not my roommate and i are probably going to get evicted i really fucked him over
>>
>>23280392
damn, sorry. that sounds horrible.

what are your other options?
>>
>>23280405
im not entirely sure
move back with my parents in ass nowhere and hope getting a job there is easier
but death sounds better than that desu
>>
>>23280416
sounds like you know what you have to do. yeah it's gonna suck but it's only to get your feet back underneath you.

gl anon
>>
>>23280368
Can I offer you a rope?
>>
I called once when everything went to shit and I was alone with a bottle of CC and a bottle of sleeping pills. I was in tears for the whole day, and then suddenly it stopped and I had an epiphany: "I'm going to kill myself".

Before I did anything I realized that I was probably having a breakdown, and called. The girls I spoke with were calming and nice and listened to what I had to say and then offered logical ways to fix the problems. One chick said the wrong thing though which sent me off the deep end, and I drank down both bottles.

My dad dropped by unannounced to check up on me, apparently, and found me unconscious and barely breathing, cold as ice. Called me an ambulance and here I am.

I spent 3 days on life support in the ICU, 7 days in the acute mental health unit and then another 3 months of out patient treatment twice a week.

The suicide hotline people mean well, but they aren't going to make everything better for you. That has to come from you, and is probably the hardest part of getting out of that hole, anon.
>>
>>23280378
ya
police and ambulance
go peacefully with ambulance or the police will force you

fucked up
>>
>>23280416
don't be a weak ass
death is boring
life is an adventure good or bad every day

even if you live to be 100 years old you only have 36,500 days here
that's not much
don't squander them
>>
>>23280639
Start looking at your life like this guy. That's how onlookers at my life, and I can't remember the last time I even had a bad day.
>>
>>23280655
that's because you get up with a smile
concentrate on good
disregard bad
too many people concentrate on shittiness and things beyond their control
that is a perpetual motion machine of crap

make it the opposite and things fall into place in a way you will go wtf wow
I am smiling and happy and all the sudden life is awesome

(not even close to always easy)
>>
>>23280619
>One chick said the wrong thing though which sent me off the deep end, and I drank down both bottles.
What did she say?
>>
>>23280392
lying sack of shit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.